Darkness, Darkness

By Elysian_2023

(Obi-Wan Kenobi x OC) Darkness darkness Hide my yearning For the things that cannot be Keep my mind from cons... More

˜"*Β°β€’.˜"*Β°β€’ Cast β€’Β°*"˜.β€’Β°*"˜
ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ πŸ™: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”Ήπ•–π•˜π•šπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟑
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ˜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸ™
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™πŸš

ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝟚 : 𝔸π•₯π•₯π•’π•”π•œ 𝕠𝕗 π•₯𝕙𝕖 β„‚π•π• π•Ÿπ•–π•€

14 0 0
By Elysian_2023

Attack of the Clones

There is unrest in the Galactic Senate. Several thousand solar systems have declared their intentions to leave the Republic.

This Separatist movement, under the leadership of the mysterious Count Dooku, has made it difficult for the limited number of Jedi Knights to maintain peace and order in the galaxy.

Senator Amidala, the former Queen of Naboo, is returning to the Galactic Senate to vote on the critical issue of creating an ARMY OF THE REPUBLIC to assist the overwhelmed Jedi....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

922 28 12
A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away.... Once known as Obi Wan Kenobi, Ben keeps to himself on the desert planet Tatooine. As he struggles to a...
20.9K 1.2K 27
(Anakin X Reader) (AU) When the Queen of a kingdom under threat runs out of options, she is forced to commit to a betrothal to a man she can't stand...
7K 248 20
Fate, it is. Fate, it is not. His body was turned away from me. A heavy sigh leaving his lips. Turning to look at me, ocean blue eyes stared into m...
28.5K 552 35
It has been years since Master Yoda has had a Padawan. That is until he meets Padme's sister Y/n by sensing something strong in her. Y/n trains to be...