solace in solitude(completed)

By priyadharshini12

a college romcom More

1.dream college
2.first meet
3.club
4.first day
cast
5.The course begins
6.munpaniya mudhal mazhaiya
the evil
en mel vizhundha mazhaithuliye
the most expected onam day
i like her
revealing
its complicated
something something 😜
pudhu pudhu arthangal
first doubt
idhu edhuvo
its unexplainable
not an update
the pain
conflicts and consolation
vizhigalil vaanavil
vaaraayo vennilave
you are my true north
final casting
enadhu sondham nee
healing
missing piece
11
arjun's rage
officially mine
future ????
All is well
the seperation
new oppurtunities ?
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45 (final)
epilogue
new story

dora bujji

1K 152 45
By priyadharshini12

Aryan glares  at the hands of Ayaan which was holding shoulders of Sitara and the smile of her. Aryan did feel jealous over Sitara even around jagadish but that has always been suttle or a general posessiveness but when he look at his hands somehow aryan was getting to his peak of anger and was even ready to break his knuckles. Aryan stormed out  of the classroom as soon as he got his discussion done and Sitara was not even paying attention to Aryan when he moved out kindling his anger even more by talking to Ayaan . 

Sitara " deii eppoda vandha mumbailendhu . sollave illa "

Ayaan pressed his hands and looked at Arjun who was looking at them intently and said "dora  naa vandhu ellaa kadhayum solre class timela ipdi ninnutrundha rendu perukum get out dhaa . naa poi design ini enna pannanumunu ketutu vare idhuku munnaadi pannadhulaam enaku help pannu dora"

Sitara smiled and said " seri seri bujji po po "

Charu looked at them confused and asked " yaarri ivan pudhusa irukaan ?"

Sitara " idhu en childhood friend d Ayaan . pakkathu veedu orey class . 10th vara onna dhaa padichom 11 and 12 mumbai poitaan . chinna vayadulendhu ennoda besttt friendna adhu ivan dhaan "

Jagadish looked at sitara with a grumpy face and said " appo naangalaam ?"

Sitara looked at him with a smile and said " enna da posa posa va"

Jagadish turned aside and said "liteaah while sitara pacified him and they continued with their work while Ayaan too joined them . Charu and jagadish gelled up so well with Ayaan with his friendly and childish character and they were out for tea break ."

Sitara searched for Aryan and found him standing near the petty shop with a grumpy face while Sitara smiled and went near him and waved her hand as hi and Aryan looked at her with a little smile creeping in his lips while Ayaan came near Sitara and touched her shoulder making him squint his eyes and look at him . Ayaan looked at Sitara with smile and the smile vanished the moment he saw Ayaan calling Sitara to get ay snack she wants . Aryan frowned and left the place while Sitara looked at him confused. She let out her confusions aside and started jamming with her friends making Aryan frown more in his heart . 

Aryan stopped the hands of Rakshan who was going to eat a biscuit and looked at him withh angry eyes and said " inga oruthan kovama ukkaandhuruken unaku soru dhaa mukkiyama ?"

Rakshan looked at him confused and looke at the biscuit which was going to fall down as it was soaked in tea and said " deii kaalaila saapdala pasikudhu vidu da "

Aryan held the hand even more stronger and said " appo enna vida soru dhaa mukkiyam "

Rakshan looked at him confused and spotted Sitara having fun with her friends and another new guy sitting beside her and laughing along . Rakshan looked at it and looked back at Aryan who was gritting his teeth . Rakshan thought " ivanuku vera polappilla " and said " deii ipo enda inji thinna korangu maari iruka "

Aryan looked at him and said " macha eppovum ennoda dhaanada ukkaaruva tea kudikela ippo ennada idhu pudhusa "

Rakshan looked at him confused and asked " eii moodhevi nee dhaana aalilladha time mattum ukkara solluva illana ellaarayum serndhu ukkara solluva . inga naamale edam illama 2 seaterla ukkaandhurukom ava enna un madilaya ukkaaruva "

Aryan felt his words were right still the posessiveness in him was erupting like a volcano the moment he saw Ayaan holding her by neck and hitting her head . Aryan crushed the biscuit in his hands and Rakshan who was looking at Aryan was afraid of talking to him this Aryan was sooo new to him . Rakshan " machaan ippo edhuku  nee chinna vishayathuku ivlo react panra ?"

Aryan said " enaku therila aana enaku pudikala enna thavira yaarum avalta ivlo urima eduthukuradhu enaku pudikala  "

Rakshan shook his head and said " thappu da ..... romba thappu "

Aryan looked at him confused and said " idhula enna thappiruku ? love panra ponnu mela posessiveness irukuradhu thappa ?"

Rakshan looked at him intently and said" posessiveness irukalaam ... aana adhu ru alavla irukura vara dhaa nalladhu . purunju nadandhuko "

Aryan sat there confused but he couldn't control the anger raising in him while he is getting to see them both together and he wasn't able to control himself anymore . He went towards their table and stood before Sitara while Sitara who was laughing at Ayaaan turned towards Aryan while he sat opposite to her  and held her hands .Sitara looked at him shocked and looked around to find  very few students sitting here and there and that the break time is almost done .

Sitara looked at him with hesitation and asked " ennachu Aryaneyy dhideernu vandhu ukkaandhurukeenga "

Aryaan held her hands firmly and said " en ukkaara koodaadha "

Sitara looked at their hands hesitantly and looked around and said " ennadhidhu kaiyalaam puduchutu vudunga "

Aryan held her hands even more firmly and said " en naa pudika koodaadha "

Sitara was tapping her legs restlessly and looking around which  let out his breath and release grip from her hand  and said " seri kelambu" in a hard tone which confused Sitara . 

Sitara looked at him with confused eyes and said "ennaachu pa edhum tensiona irukeengala ?"

Aryan facepalmed mentally and said in a calm tone " adhulaam onnumillama time aachu adhaan kelamba sonne "

Sitara smiled and looked at her watch and said " innum 5 minutes iruku " and pulled Ayaan by his hands  who was busily talking in his phone and said " Ivana introduce panna marandhute Aryaneyy  . idhu Ayaan ennoda bestttt friend . chinna vayasulendhu appa thambikkaduthu enaku ellame ivan dhaan . Ayaan idhu ennoda se... "

Aryan 's anger was triggered by her word ellame ivan dhaan and interrupted and said " hi I am Aryan  her boyfriend "

Sitara looked at him shocked while Ayaan looked at Aryan with a mild shock and smiled widely saying " nejamaava brother . eii dora sollave illa callla pesela kooda .  "

Aryan looked at Ayaan with a mild shock and he didn't expect such genuine happiness from him while Sitara who was looking at him reactions got anger building up in her as she found his intention behind revealing their relationship to Ayaan was not because he wished to reveal he revealed it out of posessiveness or maybe a fear.

Sitara glared at Aryan and turned towards Ayaan to say " veliya theriya venaanu mudivu pannirundhom Ayaan adhaan . "

Ayaan looked at sitara a little offended and said " Enkitta solradhula ennaaga pogudhu .Aama indha marachu vaikuradhulaam un characterku suit aavaadhe ?sureaa illaadha vishayatha dhaa veliya solla koodaadhunu solluva"

Aryan looked at her with a little guilt erupting in him while Sitara looked at Aryan intently and said to Ayaan " solla thonala vidu nee po naa vare "

Aryan looked at her while Sitara interrupted asking " ippo neenga namma relationshipa maraika venaanu sonneengala illa maracha vera maari edhum aayrumonu bayathula sonneengala "

Aryan looked at her while Sitara asked " i need answer "

Aryan " illa oru chinna posessiveness..... "

Sitara " enna posessiveness ?"

Aryaan said " aama  naane eppo pesalaam seriya paakalaamnu anga ukkaandhuruke nee paatuku avan kaiya puduchu iluthutu inga vandhu ukkaandhuta enna kandukave illa. posa posa varumla . adhoda ivanum jagadish maari dhaana unaku therunja thappilla . sandhegamlaam illama "and though genuinely this was his reason he did feel insecure and left out seeing Sitara giving importance or priority to anyone else around him . He himself didn't realise that he was developing insecurity and a sense of posession over her which could end up in good as well bad way in future . 

Sitara mentally slapped herself and said "oo apdi nenacheengala . sorry Aryaneyy indha senior akkas love story breakup storylaam nethu ketutrundhena adhula posessivenessla aarambichu sandhegathula mudunja maari solli bayamuruthitaangala adhaan liteaa kovappattute ."

Aryan smiled and ruffled her hair saying " Loosu onnu mattum purunjuko. posessive aaven chinna kolandha maari appapo tantrums throw pannuve, adhu posessivenessa mattum dhaa irukum sandhegama ennaikum maaraadhu..... unna sandhegappatta enna sandhegapadra maari d "

Sitara smiled contently and said " ipo d na sonneenga ?"

Aryan just realised he told her d and thought of apologising and said  " adhu ma edho... "

Sitara interrupted and said " nallaarku...."

Aryan looked at her confused while she said " unga vaailendhu enna mattum koopdra d nallaarku "

and left the place leaving back a blushing Aryan while Sitara looked at the watch and left the mess as soon as she realised the time . Aryan smiled and went back to his class while Charu was talking to Vikranth to make him eat . 

Charu " saapduma 11 aachu "

Vikki " saapda mudunja saapda maataangala vegetarianaa tharaangad "

Charu " neenga senju vacha velaiku chicken 65aah thara mudiyum "

Vikranth " chicken 65 pudikaadhu grill ok dhaan "

Charu sent angry emoji and concentrated in her mechanics of structures class as the punishment the professor gives for nonattentive students would be 25 situps . Ashwathi was sitting in the corner of the class while everyone else were working on their laptops . Aryan was given the nmr list and was instructed to have a meet with his teammates and finalise the railway station they are gonna takeup along with the submission of article they are supposed to give upon their interest in the project. 

Aryan went near Ashwathi and asked " Ashwathi nee nmrla enga teamla iruka but nee innum article submit panla "

Ashwathi looked at him with tired eyes and said " naa quit pannikure aryan "

Aryan squinted his eyes and said " oru determinationkaaga dhaana indha projectla name kuduthurupa ippo i quitna enna artham "

Ashwathi let out a sigh and said " naa ippo edhulayum focus panra nelamaila illa please leave me naa hod ta pesikure "

Aryan sat in a studio chair near her and said " Idho paaru Ashwathi i don't know what you are going through and i am least interested in knowing . architecture is a professional course. nee stress eduthuka mudiyaama velaguna adhu vera panna mudiyum aana panra nelamaila illana that's differnt. Learn to be professional first aprom professional course padikalaam. you needn't talk to HOD viruppamilaadhavangala UNESCO projectla include panni naa risk eduka virumbala as well unnoda worka mathavanga thalailayum katta virumbala you carry on  "

He snapped as usually and left the place with a irritation building in by her unprofessional act . Ashwathi glared at his back and sighed while Hema smiled and said " enna plan flop aagirucha"

Ashwathi glared at her while hema continued " sympathy dramalaam potu ivana un pakkam izhuka nenaikaadhanu sonne nee kekala . neeye breakup pantu evlo drama podra "

Ashwathi looked at her intently and said " idhellaam unakepdi theriyum "

Hema looked at her with equal intensity and said " we share a room adha marandhuta and.... unaku theriyaadha oru information sollava. unnoda ex boyfriend... ennoda cousin "

Ashwathi looked at her with horror while hema continued with disgust " ponnad neeyellam ? oruthana vida innoruthan bettera therunja aala maathite irupiya ? and now you stooped another  level low by spreading false allegations about sitara in the campus..... "

Ashwathi looked at hema with a horror while Hema continued " bayapdaadha naana yaartayum edhayum solla maate aana nee naa sollirveno sollirvenonu dhenam dhenam bayandhu saaganum . If you try your cheap tricks again ..... mark my words you will regret your existence " 

Ashwathi looked at her retreating figure with a horror and thought of stopping her cheaptricks until she gets a proper oppurtunity and to not directly involve in any scandals while hema is still there in campus watching her closely . 

while everyone  were in their own world jagadish was looking at the video for nth time where mythrayie was dancing . they both exchanged their ids yet none got the courage to text first . As he was looking at the video he got a text from her insta id . Jagadish threw the phone up in nervousness and opened the text with trembling hands . 

He opened the chat and found a hi . 

Jagadish smiled and held his hands with each other to reduce its shaky movements and sent a hi again 

mythrayie sent a smiling emoji and asked " shall we meet in ooty coming saturday? i will be there for my weekends.

Jagadish squealed in excitement and said " yea sure but i can make it up only on sunday as we are given permission for outings only on sundays "

Mythrayie sent a thinking emoji and sent " actually am there for my cousin wedding ... "

Jagadish mustered up his courage and asked " would you mind if i join the event "

Mythrayie smiled looking at the text and replied " would be a pleasure to have you with us in the event "

and sent the invitation to his chat while Jagadish smiled and said " ok mayyu meet you on sunday "

Mythrayie smiled and sent a cute bye sticker which made jagadish chuckle and drift off to sleep . 

hiiii everyone sorry for they delay i was caught up with my jury works . hope you are all fine. i looked at your comments asking for updates glad that you missed the story. 

so what's your take on today's chapter ? 

Will posessiveness of Aryan end up harmless ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31 0 1
A romantic love story of strong emotions, uncertainty, mess-ups, beauty and depth
1.1K 3 33
entries that probably shouldn't be shared on the internet but here they are.
262 12 10