Mcyt Ship Book Mfs

By HopedaPope7

I love this ship so I decided to make a story the plot my not be straight all the time but I'll try and quack... More

wings
*sigh* I got drunk
change again!
WHAT!?
quackity dog au
family...but different
heh!? (not a story)
ok I need help

little update 😃

78 20 19
By HopedaPope7

So I'm making this into a striper au it will in include the following ships but the bottoms are stripers and q isn't cheating I'm just a multishipper and.........bottom q supremacy!!!!!

Skephalo(bottom skeppy)

Quackbur(bottom q)

Karlnapity(bottom q and Karl but q is the bottom bottom)

Dreamity(bottom q)

Dreamnotfound(bottom George)

Some may not like this but
Quacknoblade (q it's obvious now)

You can also recommend ships and I will respond if I'll do it and tell me if you want credit k?

Ok I like bottom q leave me alone

And have a good day!!!! Drink your water,and eat your food  NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And if your reading just why? It's going to be trash.And I'm just righting this for myself cuz I like smut..... Well that felt awkward

112 words baby *dream's voice* let's goOooOoOoOoOoOO!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 35.4K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2.8M 161K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
266K 25.8K 62
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...