Demon king

By getofmylawn2

The up and coming demon kind Damien Salem. Meets his mate. Things are smooth at first but then things begin t... More

New job
Few things interest me
Closer
Spill
Run
Find him
Unexpected
First date
First date (pt 2)
Your happiness is my happiness
Crazy
Settling in
Nothing much
A little south
Lets get away
Free
I got you
Help!
Look
A warning could have been helpful
It's nothing
Meet the parents
Info
What's so special about us?
Get out
Good day Gone bad
New story🤗
A letter from a mad woman
I wanna go home
NEW STORY!!
Close call
Confessions
Emotional rollercoaster
One more month to go!
Dinner under the sea
Birthday presents
Happy new year
Babies and Engagements
Back home
Suit shopping and new beginnings
Marry you
Dancing the night away
Day after
Suprise!
Public

Moving up in life

236 13 4
By getofmylawn2

6 weeks later, 2 days before the wedding

Venus POV

"It's been a while since we've taken a bath together. I missed this." I say leaning back into his bare chest with a glass of red wine

We decided to have some quality alone time which entailed: a hot bath, some cheesy rom-com playing on the bathroom tv, a charcuterie board, and wine. A lot of wine.

"Are you sure that isn't the wine talking?" Damien questions as a joke

"Mmm, maybe a little."I giggle

This may or may not be my third bottle to myself. However Damien is right there with me at 4.

"Wow, I'm so offended." Damien says in a sarcastic tone

"I'm joking, I'm joking. You know I love your company un-influenced. Have you picked up your suit yet?"

"Yeah. Two weeks ago."

"Where is it?"

"Joey has it, why? Wait.... Are you trying to look at it? That's not fair you won't let me look at yours! So I don't give you permission."

"Mmm, you know me to well. But I doubt Joey would let me."

"Good." He smiles down at me

"Cheese me." I say and open my mouth

He reaches over to the small table next to the tub with the charcuterie board and grabs a cube of cheese.

He pops it off tho my mouth then grabs a couple grapes for himself.

I wait until he finishes chewing then pull his head down for a kiss.

"Mmm taste grapey." I laugh

"And you taste like Gouda. Wait is grapey even a word?" He smiles

"Shut up."

We sit in silence for a while more eating an array of cheese, fruit, and meats. And watching whatever this movie is.

So far from watching it, I've gotten that this guy and girl were childhood friends but the girl moved away so they lost touch. But now the girl moves back and they bump into each other. They rekindle and have feelings for her but problem is they're both married.

And that's all I've seen so far

And yes I've since had a few more bottles. So I am very drunk. Damien is as equally wasted.

"Do you want a blowjob?" I turn and face Damien
A am
"That was very random." He says with an amused look

"So no?"

"Mmm, no no. You giveth and I shall gladly taketh."

"Ok, Mr. renaissance." I joke

I grab his never to get him hard but I find that he already partially hard.

I look up at Damien with a are you serious look.

"What? Your literally sitting on me naked and you just asked something sexual. What did you expect?"

I just smirk

I pump his member a few more times.

I dip my head under the water and take his member into my mouth.

I won't drown. I can hold my breath for a good five minutes under water.

I bob my head up and down his shaft. I can hear Damien's muffled moans through the water.

I fully pull him out of my mouth and decided to pay the tip some attention.

I kiss the tip and swirl my tounge around it.

I start to fondle his balls in my hand, and lick from the base to tip, and down again.

I take him into my mouth once again. Damien places his hand at the back of my head and starts to thrust up into my mouth.

His pace quickens after a while, he's about to cum. But I'm running out of air.

I pull myself above the surface and catch my breath

"Aww come on I was so close. Are you teasing me again?" He says smirking at me

I move and straddle his lap. Sitting on his dick in the process

"Mmhmmh, no." I sat through moans

I start to move my hips but Damien grabs my hips and stops me.

"Wait what are you doing? I don't have a condom on and we are out of them."

"I don't care, just pull out."

"Look at me. Are you sure?" Damien says in a serious tone

"Yes, I'm sure. I'll take this risk just this once. But i swear if you don't pull out I'll actually kill you."
Q
"Ok, then." He says and thrusts up.

I moan at the sudden movement

I wrap my arms around his neck and set my head in the crook of his neck. Placing soft kisses up and down his neck.

"Harder." I moan

Maybe I should have been just doing this instead of stressing the past week .

I can literally feel the stress melting off of me.

Damien grabs my dick and starts stroking me to the rhythm of his thrusts.

It makes me shudder in pleasure. My right hand digs into his shoulder and my left grabs at his soft locs from the intense pleasure.

The baby monitor that I brought into the bathroom just in case goes starts to make noise.

Oh my god! The one time you guys decide to not sleep through the night is now!

I pick up my phone that was on the ledge and dial Joey's number.

"Shut up." I tell Damien so that he'll stop making sex noises.

He stops moving and goes quiet.

"I didn't say stop, I just said be quiet."

He starts moving again but this time without noise.

"Hello?" Joey says sounding like she was wide awake.

"Why do you sound so awake? It's 1 am."

"I'm watching the new season of bizarre happenings. Why are you up?

"I'm getting fucked that's why." I plainly say

At that time Damien decided to thrust particularly hard so I stifle down a moan and playfully hit his shoulder.

"BAHHAHHA, I already guessed it. But I did expect you to just say it." Joey laughs

"You literally buy condoms for me, so I don't really care anymore."

"You I had to switch stores because the cashier started to recognize me and kept giving me weird look every time because I kept constantly coming in!!!"

"Anyways, I'm calling you cause the babies are crying and as I said I'm a little preoccupied. So can you go?"

"Yeah, sure. I'll be up in a few. Have fun." She says that last part with a sinister laugh

"I hate you." I say before hanging up

"Now back to where we were."

Next day, 1 day before the wedding

"Do you really have to go? I'll miss you"

"Yes. You know we're not supposed to see each other the day before the wedding. It's bad luck. Now let go Damien."

"No. Let's go back to bed."

I pry my hands off of me and turn around

"We spent all morning and half the afternoon in bed. I gotta go." I say getting on my tippy toes and pecking his cheek.

"Bye. I love you." I say hurrying out the door

"I love you." Damien responds

I take the elevator down and walk across the hall to Joey's room.

"Let's get this party started." I say bursting into Joey's living room.

I toss my bag and myself onto her couch.

" Took you long enough." She says emerging from the bathroom

" Damien wouldn't physically let go of me."

Joey moves the bag to the floor and takes a seat next to me.

" I thought as much."

"Good to know that he's still obsessed with me." I joke

Joey rolls her eyes in amusement

" Moving on..... I have our whole night planned out.

As you can see. I have an assortment of fruit, cheese, chips, and wine for our movie binge that's going to start with twilight and end with everything everything.

Then we'll play a couple drinking games.

Do some Karoke. And I'm expecting us to drop by then so I don't have anything else planned.

Oh I also ordered a pizza and wings for us. It just hasn't come yet.

Any objections?"

"Nope, sounds fun. Especially the night away from the kids part."

"Poor Damien you stuck him with your kids on the night before your wedding."

"He'll be fine. It's a test run for when I have to spend hours at the college." I slipped that bit of information in there to see how Joey would respond.

"College?" A smile crept onto face

"Suprise. I've been thinking about it for a couple months, but I decided to further my education and study politics and international relations, so I can work alongside Damien.

When I graduated from highschool I didn't have the opportunity to. So I just planned to work a simple job for the rest of my life.

But now I have the opportunity to. So I talked it over with Damien and he encouraged me to do it. So a month or two ago I applied to Southwood College three months ago and I got in! Your boy is moving on up in life!!

"Holy shit dude, that's like the top college on the nation. Congrats!!" Joey said engulfing me in a hug

"Thank you."

"Now let's move onto our night of fun. Shall we?" I say picking up the remote."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3.5K 33
He's powerful , blood thirsty , loves to kill and the list goes on ,but like every other wolf he too wants a mate ,to love and protect .now that he i...
281K 9.7K 56
Tony and Gabriel.
19K 1.7K 38
The only refuge for supernatural creatures in trouble...
168 15 27
There are ten different species of earth, and they all hate one another. So, when the gods get word of all the tyranny, they choose a representative...