๐’๐–๐„๐„๐“แตƒสณโฑแตƒโฟแตƒ แตสณแตƒโฟแตˆแต‰

By stevezwifey

ariana grande, a pop star who is known to the world as a princess to the public but an asshole in private, is... More

hi!
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
PART TWO
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT
important question!
โ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT 2

thirty two

5K 188 45
By stevezwifey

i was just cooking up some dinner as i heard a phone ringing behind me. i looked over my shoulder and saw y/n's phone ringing on the island. i quickly wiped my hands before i grabbed her phone, scowling at lara's contact.

i felt the urge to answer it, but i didn't know if i should. i didn't know how y/n would react to me answering her phone.

"baby, your phones ringing! do you want me to answer it?" i yelled. y/n was upstairs getting dressed after spilling a drink all over herself like the idiot she was.

"yeah!" y/n called back after a second, and i quickly answered before it went to the ringtone.

"hello? this is ariana, y/n's upstairs right now." my voice was slightly cold, even if i didn't mean to come off that way. "do you need something? i can relay a message if i need to."

"o-oh. um, i was just wondering if y/n wanted to come over for a few hours? cam and a few other friends of mine are here and they want her to come so we can all hang." lara muttered.

i scrunched up my eyebrows. why this bitch wanna see my girlfriend?

but still, y/n was grown and i wasn't going to prohibit her from hanging out with her friends just because i was a little insecure. "oh, totally. i can ask her once she's down and have her call you back."

"okay, thanks! bye, ariana." lara quickly replied before hanging up. i chuckled, laying down her phone again before returning to dinner.

y/n came down a minute later, dressed in a pair of light jeans and a long sleeved shirt. i bit my lip as i scanned her body, a shiver running down my spine.

now listen, i was horny before we had slept together, but now that i've had a piece of her, it was almost all i could think of.

"who was it?" y/n asked as she pulled herself up on the counter next to me. i looked up from the pan as i tossed the veggies around.

"lara. she wanted to know if you wanted to go over to her's and hang out. she said cam and a few of her other friends were there, too, and they want to see you." i shrugged, walking away to grab the leftover rice i had in the fridge.

"oh." was all y/n said.

i looked over at her with a small smile. "you can go if you want to, baby. i'm not gonna keep you from your friends. we've been together for like every day for months, it's okay to go with your friends."

y/n furrowed her brows, rubbing the back of her neck. "are you sure? like, really sure? because i'll stay home if you don't want me to go."

i laughed quietly, walking to her until i was between her legs. i wrapped my arms around her waist as i stood on my toes. "baby, i just said you can go. i want you to go; i don't want you to get bored of me."

y/n smiled, leaning down to kiss me. "i'd never get bored of you, gorgeous. but yeah, i think i do wanna go." she hopped off of the counter without bumping into me, wrapping her arms around me.

"okay. i told lara you'd call her back." i mumbled before i pressed my lips to her's again, running my hands through her hair. y/n hummed into my mouth as she slightly tilted her head.

"i love you," she whispered as she pulled away, kissing my nose. i blushed, kissing her's right back. "i love you more. now go have fun and don't get drunk again!"

--

when y/n left, i had just finished dinner and ate by myself while watching tv. after i finished, i decided to call victoria and courtney to talk about how i'd been feeling about lara.

"hey bitches!" victoria smiled widely with her glossy lips. courtney greeted us just as happily and i laughed before returning the greeting.

"hey! so, if y'all don't mind, i need to talk about something that's been bothering me real quick." i sighed, laying back on the couch. they both puffed out their lips.

"yeah, continue," courtney replied.

"okay, well, i've been feeling kinda insecure in my relationship with y/n/n, i guess. like, you know that girl named lara that she wrote a song with," i paused, letting them both hum. "i don't know, i just don't like her. she looks at y/n like she wants to fuck her and y/n either doesn't notice or she doesn't shut it down. like at the release party for their song, they kept kinda giggling together and it worried me, but then y/n was being all cute and shit with me and i forgot all about it. that night at the club, y/n was hanging out her with and her friends, and i swear to god she was looking at y/n like she was a piece of meat.

"like, bitch, that's my fucking girlfriend. why are you looking at her like you want her dick down your throat. and like, y/n just went over to her house to hang out with the same group from the bar. plus, lara is so fucking beautiful and sometimes y/n thinks like a dumb boy, and i can't help but think that she'll realize that she wants lara and not me. i'm just scared that i'm not good enough for her. but i have no reason to feel that way because all y/n does is cherish the fuck out of me! i don't know what to do."

i finished with a loud huff, my throat burning as tears pushed at my eyes. i pinched the bridge of my nose as they started to unwillingly fall.

i felt like a baby crying over this. but i just couldn't help it. i was so worried that the love of my life was going to find a girl better than me. specifically lara.

"ari, no don't cry! you're a bad bitch, babe!" courtney frowned, trying to hype me up. i let out a cry as i hid in my arm. "i-i'm just scared! i don't wanna lose her to some stupid fucking girl!"

"baby, listen to your own words! you just said y/n worships you! and girl, we've seen the way she looks at you. there's no fucking way that some girl could be so attractive that it would break the love she so clearly has for you." courtney was quick to say, her brows furrowed in worry.

"for real." victoria agreed. "if this lara girl really worries and bothers you so much, i'd talk to y/n about it. i'm sure she'll understand where you're coming from, baby."

i wiped my cheeks and sniffed, taking their words into consideration. "y-yeah, i guess." i whispered, looking back to my phone with red eyes.

victoria gave me a pout and then a small smile. "alright, let's cheer missy up. oo! lemme tell you about this lil fucker i met at the club, so..."

victoria went off but i wasn't paying any attention. my head was with y/n and lara, and what the fuck they could have been doing at lara's house.

we're they all cuddled up on lara's couch together? or was y/n paying her no mind as she just innocently talked to her friends?

i didn't know, but all i knew was that my stomach didn't feel well. i felt sick every time lara's name was brought up. and i feel like i'm being dramatic, but lara is so gorgeous and y/n might just be too nice to shut her down.

like i said the first time we hung out; sometimes she was too nice for her own good.

--

i had gotten off of facetime with the girls only a few minutes ago. after i spaced out, i finally started paying attention and actually felt a little better as court and vic made me laugh as they joked around with me.

y/n had left at around 4:45, and it was nearing 9 by now. i huffed, laying down my phone as i replaced it with the remote. i clicked on the tv before playing y/n's favorite movie.

but after watching the movie and giggling at the jokes for just about twenty minutes, i could hear a car door slamming from outside. i perked up, knowing it had to be y/n because of how close it was. but i was kinda worried as she literally slammed the door shut.

from the living room, i heard the loud jingle of y/n's keys as she unlocked the door and slammed it shut again. she threw her keys into the bowl as she sighed loudly.

"ari, where are you? i gotta talk to you about something." she called out, still standing in the doorway. i furrowed my brows, turning my head to try and boost my voice.

"in the living room!" i yelled back, grabbing the remote and pausing the movie as y/n stomped into the room.

i looked at her as she made her way to me, frowning at the angry look on her face. y/n started pacing the living room as she ran her hands over her face. "baby, what's wrong?" i asked.

"i'm fucking mad, that's what's wrong!" she yelled, pressing the heels of her hands into her brows. i jumped back into the couch, holding the pillow in my lap to my chest.

y/n noticed, dropping her head as she sighed. "i-i'm sorry, baby. i didn't mean to yell. i'm just so pissed off right now." she massaged her won temples, closing her eyes.

i nodded and leaned forward again, silently telling her i was listening. "it's alright, you kinda just took me by surprise. but do you wanna talk about it?"

y/n nodded, biting her bottom lip. "i-i don't want you to be angry with me," she whispered, her eyes welling up.

i swear i almost threw up at the guilt in her voice and the tears in her eyes. if this bitch went and cheated on me right after i was crying my eyes out because i feared she would, imma beat her ass.

i stood up from the couch, my arms crossed against my chest. "y/n. what did you do." my voice was hard and more than an assertion than a question.

y/n's eyes widened as she shook her head furiously. "no, no! i didn't do anything! i promise you, ariana. i don't want you to be mad at me because i just should have listened to you a few months ago. it's just-let me just tell you what happened."

my body had relaxed a little as y/n insisted she hadn't done anything. i gave her a small nod, telling her to go on.

y/n sighed again, running her hand through her hair. "okay, so all of us were just hanging out in lara's backyard, ya know? we were sitting in a circle in lawn chairs and stuff, just talking to each other. lara was sitting beside me, and all the sudden she called my name when i was talking to cam. i looked over at her, thinking she was just gonna ask me for something real quick, i don't fucking know.

"and literally; oh my god." y/n sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. "i turned to her, and she literally grabs the back of my fucking head, and she fucking kissed me! in front of fucking everyone! i did not kiss her back and i pushed that bitch away from me as quickly as i could. everyone was dogging on her ass like 'why the fuck did you just kiss her lara you know she's with ari!' and i was just like-" y/n stops, reenacting the look she apparently had. she dropped her jaw and her eyes squinted before she kept going.

"-bitch, what the fuck is wrong with you?! i literally had to hold myself back from beating her ass and i just left. but then this bitch starts following me and tries to tell me that it was an accident and she was so fucking sorry. but like, bitch, how the fuck you kiss someone on accident. like bitch you grabbed the back of my head and yanked me, that's not a fucking accident! so i told her that and that i never wanted to see her musty ass ever again, and then i left." y/n sighed loudly, dropping her shoulders.

"okay i'm done now."

i was literally frozen in my spot. like my feet were glued to the ground and i couldn't move at all. i knew my fave was red with anger, and i think y/n kinda got scared.

she twisted her lips to the side, rubbing the back of her neck. "a-are you upset with me?" she whispered.

i suddenly snapped out of my frozen state and shook my head. "no, of course not y/n/n. i'm happy that you told me, because if you hid that from me and then i found out, i would've beat your ass."

"but who the fuck does she think she is? she thinks just because i ain't there that she can kiss my girlfriend?" ooo, i was fucking mad.

i was just talking about how this bitch was trifling! the way she looked at y/n like she wanted to fuck her; i just knew. the second i wasn't there, she jumped at her chance.

"god, i knew i had a reason to be worried about her! since the day you came back from your first studio session, i knew something was off with lara. and i saw the way she fucking looked at you." i groaned, grabbing the pillow from the couch before throwing it back down.

i slammed myself down on the couch as i hid my face in my hands, and suddenly my anger dissipated into me just being upset. my eyes stung just like they did earlier and i started to cry again.

i looked up at y/n as my tears streamed down my cheeks. "you didn't like it, did you? and you don't like her, right?" i whispered weakly, trying to wipe my tears.

y/n's eyes widened as she got on her knees in front of me on the ground. "no, baby. of course not. matter of fact, you were the only thing i was thinking about when she kissed me. i was literally talking about you to cam before she did it. i wanted to throw up when she kissed me."

she clutched onto my hands as she stared into my eyes. i couldn't help but believe her as she gave me a small smile. i nodded, wiping my tears with my shoulder.

"okay. so i can guess you won't be seeing her anymore?" i giggled a little, scooting closer to the edge of the couch so we were closer. y/n chuckled. "oh hell no. fuck her now. but cam's still my main chick, so..." she trailed off.

i smiled and laughed, flicking her forehead. "shut up. i hate you."

y/n smiled back to lovingly. "yeah, i love you too ariana. now give me a kiss, i'm traumatized." she whined, giving me a big pout.

i rolled my eyes, leaning down to press my lips to her's. y/n wrapped her arms around me as we both slowly stood up, clutching on to each other. i titled my head as i forcefully slipped my tongue into her mouth, earning a moan from y/n.

i pulled away, both of us gasping for air. "you're mine, understand? this is mine, not lara's or anyone else's." i rasped, squeezing her over her jeans.

y/n's nose twitched as she suppressed a groan. "i'm yours, ari. i promise you." she whispered deeply, the lump in her throat bobbing.

i gave her a sweet smile at her answer, releasing my grip from her jeans. "and i'm yours. now please go brush your teeth because your lips are tainted with that bitch's lips. and hurry back, i wanna cuddle with you and watch this movie, it's funny."

y/n smiled widely and nodded excitedly. "okay! i'll be right back! i love you!" she called out behind her shoulder as she ran for the stairs. i chuckled, sitting back down on the couch and cuddled up with my blanket.

that bitch better hope we never cross paths.

--

lara and her trifling ass 🙄🙄

prepare yourself for time jumps in the next few episodes, we are in the endgame of part one 😏

i love youuuuu <33333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.9K 2.2K 27
then you come through like the sweetener you are to bring the bitter taste to a halt... Ariana x Female reader
1.9K 118 6
Y/n Y/l/n- a gay introverted shy intersex female. Y/n searches for the answer of her most thought question, she majors in psychology to try to figure...
15.6K 1K 13
"๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Š๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช...
91.9K 3K 59
Baby, you do it so well You been so understanding, you been so good And I'm puttin' you through more than one ever should And I'm hating myself 'caus...