PriRa SS: Every end is a New...

By Anee_M

how Raya start a new life away from everyone and live as just Ram and Priya. They find their happiness and tr... More

part 1
part 2
part 3
Part 5

Part 4

2.4K 146 66
By Anee_M

This is a lengthy chapter. I will complete this story in next part. Happy reading.

Meanwhile at the boutique, Ram and kunal entered the boutique after Arpita called Ram.
Kunal: baby this will suit you better.
Kunal showed a dress to which Arpita made a face and went near Ram.
Arpi: Bhai you select for me and you Kunal, you are totally useless.
Ram: arey leave him bacha, we will get you the best dress.

Ram turned towards the sales person
Ram: show us the most expensive outfit in this boutique.
Kunal: seriously Ram, she will just wear once and then that outfit will become useless to your sister. You are wasting so much money for this.
Ram: Kunal, stop being stingy like your bhabhi. My sister will get only the best and whatever she wishes.
Kunal: wait till my Bhabhi comes.
Ram: like we are afraid of her.
Arpi: Bhai, bhabhi will surely kill us.
Ram: let get your dress billed before she comes.
Arpi: love you Bhai.
Arpita linked her arms with Ram while Ram winked at arpi making her to grin widely.

Bri came and elbowed Ram making him scowl in fake annoyance.
Ram: kya yaar bri
Bri: what about my shopping?
Ram: ask your husband to pay.
Bri: you owe me Ram
Ram: I don't owe you anything. So ask your husband to pay.
Bri: so you really want me to jog your memory.
Ram knew bri will embarass him with details.
Ram: jaan, you can buy whatever you want. I will pay for everything.
Bri: that's better.
Bri dusted her hands lazily while Kunal chuckled witnessing that.
Twinkle came and linked her arms with other side of ram.
Twinkle: this is not fair jeeju. You are gifting only for these two and left me alone.
Ram: arey buy whatever you want. I'm here to pay for you guys .
Twinkle: that's like my jeeju.
Soon all three started their shopping, Seeing them busy in selecting so many outfits. Ram turned to Kunal who was laughing out loud seeing ram's shocked face.
Ram: Kunal get your bhabhi asap, these three are planning to leave me bankrupt with their shopping.
Kunal just laughed in response.
Kunal: enjoy the shopping Ram. I'm off to play zone.
Ram: Kunal kunallll.
This was all witnessed by shivi and sandy who also came their for shopping separately. Both looked at the scene infront them remembering the way Ram behaved with them similarly in the past.
Ram excused himself giving his card to Arpita asking her to make the payment as he wanted to attend a call.

Ram walked out of the boutique looking into his phone only to be dash into shivi. He asked a sorry and was about to walk away but stopped listening to shivi.
Shivi: Ram bhai.
Ram was surprised seeing both shivi and sandy.
Ram: arey Tum dono yahan? How are you guys?
Shivi: Bhai did you really forget us?
Ram: why are speaking like this shivi?
Sandy: you never came to meet us. You and pri di totally forgot us.
Ram: it's not like that we just got busy in life. Leave all that. How are you guys?
Shivi: not fine without you Bhai. Where were you all these years?
Ram: shivi,
Before he can say further, Kunal came with the wailing Khushi in his arms which made Ram to dash to them. Ram tried pacify her but she kept crying asking for Priya.

While Priya was busy talking to her family.
Meera: Priya, where were you all this years?
Priya: somewhere in this world ma.
Meera: you still didn't forgive us for the past.
Priya: I forgot everything ma. You too should forget everything and move on.
Sara: Priya please forgive us for the past mistakes.
Priya: let's not talk about the past di. How is ishaan?
Sara: he is in America now busy with his research works.
Priya: thats a very good news.

Before she can say further, her phone started ringing. Priya silenced her phone immediately after taking out from her pant pocket. Priya softly rocked the boy who stirred in her arms. Priya attended the call after making the baby boy to sleep comfortably. Meera noticed the way Priya handled the kid with ease.
Priya: heloo
Ram: jaan where are you?
Priya: kya hua
Ram: Khushi is crying for you
Priya: where are you?
Ram: I'm near a boutique
Priya: I'm at the other end of the boutique.
Ram: two mins. We are coming. You stay there.
Priya: yeah come soon.
Sara: where is Ram? Priya
Priya: he is also here, Maitri
Maitri: haan di.
Priya gave her the now sleeping kid to maitri and started looking around to find Ram.
Priya: excuse me.
Priya literally ran to ram who was now carrying the badly crying Khushi. Priya quickly picked her daughter in her arms and softly caressed her whispering sweet nothings along with humming Khushi's favourite song softly. Priya made her daughter drink the warm milk that Ram handed to her. Khushi started snoozing in her mother's arms after filling her little tummy.
Ram: when she needs you, she needs only you period. I can never understand her.
Priya: perfect blend of us.
Ram: that's true.
Ram was wearing a jean, t-shirt and hoodie with its zipper open with sneakers matching his wife. Both looked awesome together and more young than the last time they saw them. Ram just had medium stubble not full grown beard like in the past. Priya gently ran her hands through his hair combing it properly which looked tousled. His current style gave a suave look to him. Ram gave a smile and Removed his hoodie on noticing his daughter slightly shivering. Ram covered his daughter with hoodie properly after kissing her forehead as she refused to leave Priya 's arms.
Ram: shaitaan bacha.
Ram ruffled khusi's hair softly with a small smile.
Ram: you look tired Jaan.
Priya: no I'm fine.
Ram: sorry.
Ram placed a soft kiss on Priya's side of her head before ushering her towards their gang. In all this, Priya genuinely forgot all the person she was talking to Previously who were now standing in shock watching Everything in a distance from the Little family.

Seeing Priya walk away, Meera quickly shouted her name which made both Ram and Priya to stop in their track. Ram turned back curiously only to find neeraj,maitri,Meera and Sara standing there. He suddenly remembered shivi and sandy.
Ram: it's seems whole sood family is in this mall.
Priya: huh?
Ram: I met shivi and sandy earlier.
Priya: Ram
Ram: it's okey Jaan. Let's face it.
Priya: this is so emotionally tiring.
Ram rubbed her arms softly in order to give her some comfort. Priya gave a small smile to Ram and both walked towards the sood's while shivi and sandy as well joined them.
Meera: Ram beta how are you?
Ram: I'm fine aunty. How are you guys? How is ishaan?
All looked at Ram in shock listening to the word aunty. They knew at that moment nothing can be changed.
Ram can't bring himself to address her as ma after remembering his wife's pain.
Priya: it seems ishaan is in America.
Ram: that's great. He will have a bright future.
Sara: all thanks to you Ram. As you were the one who helped ishaan.
Ram: arey di, he helped himself. All credit goes to him alone.
Meera: is this your daughter?
Meera asked going near Priya to take a look at Khushi.Ram softly removed his jacket from his daughter's face while Meera caressed Khushi's cheek softly which made Khushi to stir. Meera softly placed a kiss on khushi's forehead which made the toddler to whine a little while Priya rocked her daughter.
Priya: sorry ma. She is just cranky.
Neeraj: so Mr. Kapoor what are you doing?
Ram: arey just call me Ram.
Neeraj: you were the one who insisted on calling Mr. Kapoor before.
Maitri nudged her husband asking him to shut up seeing his smirk.
Ram: that was before. Now it's just Ram.

Ram stopped using Kapoor once they left Mumbai. It was just Ram and Priya Ram. They didn't even want to be associated with anyone from their past. They decided to create their own identity. Listening to Mr. Kapoor after 7 years felt weird to him.
Ram: just business.
Shivi: Bhai what's her name? She is damn preety
Ram: khushi
Sara: she is so cute.
Sandy: bilkul pari ki tara
Ram smiled listening to them.
Priya: jaan
Ram: haan
Priya gave Khushi who finally fell in deep sleep to ram. Ram quickly got their daughter from Priya and patted her to sleep.
Ram: are you okey?
Priya: just my hand went numb.
Ram softly pressed her hand to ease her.
Priya: I'm fine.
Ram: shall we sit somewhere?
Ram asked looking no one in particular.
Neeraj was all ready to watch the family drama. So he was the first one to agree.
Neeraj: yeah sure.
Ram: how about in food court?
Neeraj: sure why not?
Ram: then shall we?
Neeraj nodded and started walking towards food court followed by all.
Shivi: bhabhi how are you?
Priya: I'm fine shivi. How are you? How is akki?
Shivi: I'm fine pri di, akki is also doing fine. Where are you guys staying?
Priya: hotel.
Meera: why will you stay in hotel when you have home here? You three come with us and stay in our home.
Priya: no it's okey. It's just a matter of few days.
Sara: few days?
Sandy: you didn't return back to Mumbai?
Priya: this is just a business trip. We will return back in a week or two.
Sara: where are you living Priya?
Priya looked at Ram uncomfortably who shrugged in reply. Meera noticed that and decided to ignore it.
Meera: atleast till you are here, you guys can stay with us right?
Sandy: yeah di, just for few days.
Priya: We will visit some other time ma.
Neeraj: seems like Priya is holding grudge against you all.
Maitri scolded neeraj while the latter just smirked.
Meera: Priya why can't you forget everything and move on.
Priya looked at her mother sadly, she is asking her to forget everything, how can she forgot that they literally played with her husband's life. She would have lost her husband due to their selfishness and they want her to forget that.
Ram: aunty we are really busy for few days. We will try to visit you guys before returning back to our home.

They reached food court and all got settled when Priya noticed their gang occupying a corner table and enjoying the feast. She smiled seeing their craziness. Priya signalled Ram to see who smiled on witnessing them.
Meera: Ram, beta atleast you ask her to forgive us. Why is she not talking to us properly?
Priya: ma I'm really fine. There is no need for you to be emotional.
Ram held Priya's hand seeing the change in her temper.
Ram: so how is your life guys?
Sara: sandy got married two years back.
Ram: wow
Priya: congratulations sandy.
Sandy slightly blushed and thanked them.
Sandy: I live in Delhi now. Just came here for small vacation.
Ram: that's good bacha. Are you working?
Sandy: yes jeeju
Priya: we are really proud of you sandy.
Sandy smiled in response.
Ram: how is akki?
Shivi: he is doing well bhai, his business is doing good. He started his business with the share you gave me Bhai.
Ram: that was all yours shivi. I never gave you anything.
Ram: aap Sara di?
Sara: bakery
Meera: she just works like machine.
Ram: you should give yourself another chance di.
Sara: I'm happy in this life Ram.
Ram: may be life can offer you a second chance. Live with an open mind di.
Sara: hmm.
Neeraj: now tell us about you guys?
Priya: well we are doing fine neeraj.
Neeraj: we should say that Priya. Not you.
Ram: hey cool man.
Before they can speak Arpita came there with Yash.
Yash: badi maaaa.
Yash launched himself on Priya making her to smile. Priya picked him up and made him comfortably sit in her lap.
Arpi: sorry bhabhi. Did we distrub you?
Ram: what are you talking arpi?
Priya: will you have French fries yashu.
Yash nodded his head with eagerness. Priya fed him a piece of fries while the little munchkin ate happily and fed her a piece in return making Priya to smile.
Priya: is everything okey?
Arpi: everything is fine Bhabhi. Will this take time Bhai?
Priya: just few minutes.
Yash: badi ma
Priya: haan jaan
Yash: ketchuppp
Priya: acha ketchupppppp chaiye meri bachu ko.
Priya tickled the baby boy making the toddler to hug her while giggling.
Priya then fed him the fries with ketchup.
Arpi: bhabhi you both owe us another day of shopping as you never joined us for shopping.
Ram: I'm so done with your shopping, jaan these three already made me pay for everything. They just want me to go bankrupt.
Priya: don't you dare to blame them Ram. It would have been your idea
Arpi laughed while Ram gave a sheepish smile.
Rishu: mama.
Priya: rishu
Bri: what are you guys doing here priya?
Sara: bri
Bri: Sara.
Sara and bri shared few words with eachother.
Bri:We are sorry to disturb you guys.
Priya: no bri we are almost done.
Adi who joined them with pihu talked to ram without noticing the others.
Adi: Ram shall we get back to the hotel. This is place is getting crowded. Kids are getting cranky.
Priya: rishu bacha don't eat that. That's paneer.
Rishu: ok mama.
Ram: drink this rishu.
Ram handed the juice to rishu who smiled and drank it.
Ram: let's get them back to hotel.
Ram: pihu do you want anything jaan.
Pihu: unicorn toy papa
Ram: papa will get it for you on the way to our hotel baby. Here they don't have the type you asked.
Pihu: pihu promise
Ram: haan meri jaan promise. Now Will you have some juice?
Rishu: you have this pihu. I'm full.
Pihu: okey rishu.
Ram and Priya smiled seeing the way rishu helping pihu to sip the juice.
Rishu: drink slowly pihu.
Rishu took a tissue and wiped pihu's chin where she spilled some juice.
Ram: he is your carbon copy Priya.
Priya: and she is yours.
Meera: Priya yeh dono.
Ram: this is rishav and pihu our first borns.
Neeraj: twins?
Priya: yeah.
Shivi: Bhai you have twins?
Meera: you have three children Priya.
Priya: yeah
Meera: you never once told us about them. Why Did you do this priya?
Priya: ma please. Adi take them all with you.
Adi: driver will be waiting. Give him a call once you are done with this.
Priya: yeah. Bri.
Bri: chalo rishu, pihu let's get yummy icecreams for you.
Rishu: really chachi?
Bri: really meri jaan.
Rishu: mama?
Priya: only one rishu.
Pihu: ok mama.
Priya: I never said you can have pihu.
Pihu: papa?
Ram: come on jaan, stop teasing my daughter.
Priya: just have one pihu and no more chocolates for you this week.
Pihu looked at her father who winked at her. Pihu gave toothy smile.
Pihu: ok mama.
With that all left them alone.
Meera: Priya we never deserved this. You know seeing your child was our biggest dream.
Priya: just now you saw them right?
Meera: Priya when did you became like this? You didn't even introduce them to us.
Before priya can answer, she got a call from her assistant who called Priya to inform about her rescheduled   meeting.
Priya: Ram
Ram: haan jaan
Priya: Neha(assistant) messed up with my calender again.
Ram: what did she do now?
Priya: she scheduled a meeting without asking me
Ram: I will ask Kunal to change your assistant jaan.
Priya: even I'm thinking the same, change her department. I just miss asha.
Ram: will do. I'm sure asha is enjoying her maternity leave
Priya: you are right. Shall we leave?
Ram: yeah sure.
Meera: Priya
Priya: ma I'm sorry right now I have an important work. Will see you guys later. Bye.
Shivi: bhai give me your number.
Ram gave shivi his number and both bid bye to everyone before rushing out.
Meera: Priya has changed so much.
Maitri: yeah ma.
Sara: she is still cold towards us.
All left for their home with troubled heart seeing the Ram and Priya behaved with them

Two days later, all got ready to attend a small success party thrown by Arpita's father. Everyone reached the venue and got a great welcome. The party started in a full swing. Ram was talking with one of his business associate when
Mr. Mehra who was his old business partner came to him finally recognising Ram.
Mr. Mehra: Mr. Kapoor it's good to see you back. Finally we got to see you again.
Ram: Mr. Mehra, nice meeting you.
Mr. Mehra: so Mr. Kapoor,
Ram: just call me Ram, sir.
Mr. Mehra: it's been long time since we met. How is your life Ram? You just got vanished one day without any clue.
Ram just smiled in response,
Ram: just thought to take a break from the regular routine.
Mr. Mehra: years break?
Ram: you can say that

In all these, Ram didn't notice nandhini and shubu standing listening to him in a distance. He was busy talking to everyone while nandini and shubu was shocked to see ram back. He looked more classy than before. They were busy looking at Ram when Priya joined Ram.
Ram: Mr. Mehra this is my wife.
Mr. Mehra: hello Mrs. Kapoor.
Mr. Mehra gave his hand for a shake. Priya shaked hands with him.
Priya: it's Priya Ram sir.
Nandini noticed the way both refused to use Kapoor name. Nandhini noticed the close bond between Ram and Priya. She decided to speak to Ram to know why he is back. Infact she will be happy if Ram started taking care of their business as they find it very difficult to manage the business without him. Now they nearly lost 70% of the property that Ram handed them. Just from last one year, shubu and his wife somehow started managing the business.

Priya excused herself and went inside. Mr. Mehra too went after a while. Ram looked around to find his family and that's when he noticed Nandhini and shubu walking towards him. Shubu hugged ram while Ram slightly patted his back.
Shubu: Ram bhai, how are you?
Ram took a moment to compose himself, before starting to speak.
Ram: I'm fine shubu. How are you?
Shubu: fine Bhai.
Nandini: Ram, where were you all these years? Do you know how much we tried to find you?
Ram just stayed silent as he knew they never really searched for them.
Nandini: why would you go leaving all of us like this?
Ram stayed silent not knowing what to respond.
Shubu: you shouldn't have left like that Bhai.
Ram: I want you to step up and take your position as everything was yours.
Nandini: but still Ram he can't manage it like how you did.
Ram: he can do more than me. After all he is a Kapoor.
Nandini: leave that? How are you?
Ram: I'm fine.
Vedika: Ram is that you?
Ram mentally groaned listening to her voice. But kept a straight face.
Ram: hello Vedika.
Vedika: it's good to see you back finally.
Ram just nodded his head with a curt smile.
Nandini: where have you been settled Ram? What are you doing for earning?
Ram: just business.
Nandini: you should atleast now consider coming back ram. We all miss you.
Ram just gave a small smile in reply still remembering her words on that day in the back of his mind. Ram just hoped someone would help him from escaping this.

As if in cue, adi came towards Ram with Khushi walking beside him holding his finger.
Adi: Ram
Nandini: adi you are still in contact with Ram and you didn't find it important to inform us.
Adi looked at nandini and shubu in shock.
Khushi: papaaaa
Ram smiled and bend down to pick his daughter in his arms.
Ram: what does my doll want now?
Khushi: papa chocoooo
Ram: mama is going to scold you jaan. You have already ate so many Chocolates in the last few days.
Khushi: papa please pleaseee
Khushi cutely pouted and acted crying making Ram to shake his head in disbelief.
Ram: drama queen. Always get me into a trouble.
Ram took out the chocolate bar from his jacket and gave her.
Khushi: thank you papa. Love you.
Khushi placed a wet kiss on Ram's cheek making him chuckle.
Ram: don't tell mama, okey bacha.
Khushi: ok papa.
Ram kissed her forehead and turned to talk to nandhini after making Khushi busy with the Chocolate.
Nandini: Ram she?
Ram: my daughter Khushi.
Nandini: your daughter?
Vedika: you have a daughter?
Ram: yes. Is that a problem?
Nandini looked at Khushi who was looking way more cute with her chubby cheeks. She wore an midnight blue frock with two cute pigtails. She is perfect blend of her parents.
Nandini: she is really cute Ram. She looks like just a mixture of you and priya.
Ram smiled genuinely listening to that and kissed his daughter's Chubby cheek. Khushi smiled and placed a kiss on Ram's face with the Chocolate smeared mouth. Nandini and vedika slightly made a face seeing that. Shubu smiled seeing the tiny tot.
Shubu: she is so cute Bhai.
Khushi: chachuuuuu
Khushi shouted making all surprised. Shubu was confused seeing her address him as chachu. Anyway he moved forward to pick Khushi but stopped when she started jumping more happily in Ram's arms looking behind him extending her arms.
Kunal: arey Mera bachaa, see what chachu got for you.
Khushi jumped into Kunal's waiting arms.
Ram: Kunal your bhabhi is going to kill us today.
Ram told that as Kunal gave khushi the chocolate softy he got for Khushi.
Kunal: you won't say to mumma right bacha? It's our secret.
Khushi: chachu secret.
Adi: Kunal, seriously you are getting us in trouble. Priya is going to kill me as well because of you both.
Adi softly plucked the chocolate bar khushi had in hand seeing her busy with the softy.
Vik: oh my god, you guys have spoilt my daughter's dress. Stupids.

Vik who came there started searching for tissue seeing the way khushi had messed herself. Vik grabbed a bunch of tissues and started cleaning Khushi's face as well as her dress while adi helped vik. Kunal was busy feeding her the softy.
Ram smiled seeing the way all the three fussing around khushi.
Ram: I'm sorry about that.
That's when all noticed Nandhini and vedika looking at them bewildered.
Nandini: adi I asked you something.
Adi: And I don't think I owe you any explanation aunty. Please excuse us.
Chalo guys.
With that adi, vik, Kunal went away taking khushi with them.
Nandini: Ram did you see the way your friends are behaving?
Ram: I'm sorry.
Nandhini: Ram what is happening? Where have you been all these years?
Vedika: you have really changed Ram.
How is your life? Don't you miss the life in Mumbai?

Arpita who noticed Ram ran to him,
Arpita: Bhai what are you doing here?
Ram: arpi
Arpita: you are missing all the fun. Now come and see, what our Shaitan's are upto.
Ram: bacha wait a moment.
Arpi: chaloo na bhaiii.
Arpita turned towards nandhini and shubu
Arpi: I'm sorry for interrupting, Please excuse my bhai.
Nandini: Bhai? You are Arpita right? Mr. Ahuja's only daughter?
Arpita: yeah, do I know you?
Vedika: why are you calling him as Bhai?
Arpi: excuse me. That's none of your business.
Nandini: vedika shut up. Arpita we came here to meet your father.
Arpita: that's great. Enjoy the party. Bhai come on.
Nandini: actually we want to meet you as your father told you are the one handling the business now.
Arpita: aunty, I'm seriously sorry. Right now it's family time for me. You can take an appointment if you want to talk business. Please excuse us.
With that Arpita dragged Ram with her while nandini was confused how come Ram is knew Arpita. They had come to the party in hope of getting help from Ahuja to help their company in some way. As Ahuja's are the one of the influential people in the real estate business in Mumbai. Not knowing Ram had influence all over India as well as overseas.

Nandhini moved towards the dance floor only to see six toddlers dancing merrily in the middle of the dance floor while Ram and his friends were standing around them cheering for the kids. Nandini who noticed
Mrs. Ahuja tried to strike a conversation.
Nandini: hi, nice party
Mrs. Ahuja: thank you.
Nandini: is these guys related to you?
Nandini asked signalling towards the dance floor.
Mrs. Ahuja: all are like our children.
Nandini: is Ram related to you?
Mrs. Ahuja: you know Ram?
Nandini: yeah.
Mrs. Ahuja: Ram is like the son we never had. He helped My husband in many ways. In fact he was the one who got my daughter married to a wonderful man. You see the cute girl in red frock?
Nandini: yeah
Mrs. Ahuja:that's Arpita's daughter while all kids are our grandchildren.
Nandini: who is Arpita's husband?
Mrs. Ahuja: the one in red tux is our son-in-law.
Nandini: you mean Kunal
Mrs. Ahuja: it seems you knew everyone. They all are wonderful persons. My daughter is lucky to have such a wonderful family.
Nandini: yeah Ram is my...
Mrs. Ahuja: excuse me,
Before nandini can finish her sentence mrs. Ahuja left the place.
Nandini turned to shubu who was just starring at the dance floor. Nandini noticed the way Ram dancing around happily, she did notice the genuine happiness on his face while vedika was shocked seeing ram so happy.
Nandini: seems like Ram can help us. We need to talk him into returning back to us.
Shubu: I don't think he will return to us mom. He felt very uncomfortable around us. He had changed mom.
Nandini: you shut up, I will talk to him. He will do whatever I say.
Shubu: see there, have you ever seen him happy like this.
Nandini looked at dance floor and noticed all the four friends were dancing with their respective wives. Ram and Priya were busy whispering to eachother and laughing out. Now their kids were circling around them happily. Together all just danced like crazies forgetting about the audience like they always do back in their home. All came to reality listening to the loud claps of the crowd. They just gave an Embarassed smile and got off the dance floor.

A while later, nandini noticed Priya and called her.
Nandini: Priya
Priya looked at nandini in shock.
Priya: ji
Nandini: how are you?
Priya: fine aur aap
Nandini: how can we be fine without you guys?
Priya just listened whatever she wants to say.
Nandini: what happened to you guys? Now that you guys are back, let's go to Kapoor mansion. You guys have lots of explanation to do.
Priya: aunty
Nandini: aunty? Seriously Priya.
Priya: woh
Nandini: Priya I think there is some misunderstandings. Let's talk and sort it out.
Priya: Ram will talk to you personally when he is ready to talk. Right now this is not the place.
Nandini: Priya.
Shubu: mom just stop it. Bhabhi is right. We can talk later.
Priya: thank you.
Rishu came running to priya when she was about to walk away.
Rishu: mama
Priya: rishu papa Kahan hai.
Rishu: he is feeding Khushi.
Priya: bacha tell papa to not eat till mama comes. Strictly no eating for papa.
Rishu: ok mama.
With that rishu dashed out towards his father while Priya excused herself and went away. Priya followed her son. Nandini was shocked seeing the kid who resembled Ram so much.

After a while, nandini got dashed into pihu at the buffet area.
Nandini: careful
Pihu: sorry aunty.
Nandini looked at the kid in shock as she was complete resemblance of Priya.
Nandini: beta apka naam
Pihu: Pihu Ram.
With that pihu ran away after getting few rasamalai's while nandhini followed pihu.

Nandini stood there noticing Ram with his family silently.
Ram was feeding Khushi while khushi was also trying to feed her dad.
Priya: Ram you just feed twins. I will feed Khushi. You both are making mess.
Ram: arey chod na jaan. Any way party is going to end.
Priya: I don't want my daughter to look like clown because of you.
Yeh sab kya hai Ram. Stop playing with the food both of you.
Priya picked some of the candy floss and few strings of noodles that was sticking in Khushi's hair , then took out the tissue wiped her face which had all type of sauces and hands.
Ram: jaan
Priya: you better keep quiet. My twins are at their best behaviour than you.
Priya took out another tissue and wiped her husband's face along with cleaning his tux.
Priya: pihu, rishu you both feed papa. Then mama will feed you both.
Pihu: ok mama
Rishu: papa open your mouth.
Ram: jaan
Priya: just listen to them. Stop making me mad Ram.
Ram pouted at his wife and opened his mouth to his children who fed him the dinner. Ram smiled and fed them as well. Priya started feeding khusi quickly as she will eat from Priya without any fuss but created a ruckus around her father. Ram fed Priya as well while Priya too fed everyone.
They were busy in their own world and didn't notice nandhini starring at them for a long time. Nandini did try to talk to Ram again but she was not able to get near Ram as he seemed to be busy and he left the party with his family very early. Vedika went away crying after witnessing the happiness of Ram. She got divorced from shashi 5 years back. Now she got married to one of the top industrialist. She is not happy with the life she is living, she is the third wife to her current husband and don't know how long it's going to last. Seeing Ram and Priya with their children made her realise the emptiness in her life.

P.s: not only me every writers spend so many hours in writing their stories. So if you can take a minute to comment about it if you enjoy what you read. That will motivate them to do better and give some happiness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 3.1K 39
Contrary to the original idea, Sharing life is about Ram and Priya in a different light where they do not marry each other for their siblings.
19.6K 871 10
Its about how 5 years later Ram and Priya sort out their differences and reunite along with their daughter even after facing so many hurdles.💜
8K 419 14
Priya is an arrogant businesswoman who lost her mother when she was sixteen years old. She hates her father for abandoning her mother, and as a resul...
44.2K 2.3K 17
This story revolves around Ram who lost his love, family, business everything thing in a blink just few hours before his wedding and Priya who stepp...