Part 4

This is a lengthy chapter. I will complete this story in next part. Happy reading.

Meanwhile at the boutique, Ram and kunal entered the boutique after Arpita called Ram.
Kunal: baby this will suit you better.
Kunal showed a dress to which Arpita made a face and went near Ram.
Arpi: Bhai you select for me and you Kunal, you are totally useless.
Ram: arey leave him bacha, we will get you the best dress.

Ram turned towards the sales person
Ram: show us the most expensive outfit in this boutique.
Kunal: seriously Ram, she will just wear once and then that outfit will become useless to your sister. You are wasting so much money for this.
Ram: Kunal, stop being stingy like your bhabhi. My sister will get only the best and whatever she wishes.
Kunal: wait till my Bhabhi comes.
Ram: like we are afraid of her.
Arpi: Bhai, bhabhi will surely kill us.
Ram: let get your dress billed before she comes.
Arpi: love you Bhai.
Arpita linked her arms with Ram while Ram winked at arpi making her to grin widely.

Bri came and elbowed Ram making him scowl in fake annoyance.
Ram: kya yaar bri
Bri: what about my shopping?
Ram: ask your husband to pay.
Bri: you owe me Ram
Ram: I don't owe you anything. So ask your husband to pay.
Bri: so you really want me to jog your memory.
Ram knew bri will embarass him with details.
Ram: jaan, you can buy whatever you want. I will pay for everything.
Bri: that's better.
Bri dusted her hands lazily while Kunal chuckled witnessing that.
Twinkle came and linked her arms with other side of ram.
Twinkle: this is not fair jeeju. You are gifting only for these two and left me alone.
Ram: arey buy whatever you want. I'm here to pay for you guys .
Twinkle: that's like my jeeju.
Soon all three started their shopping, Seeing them busy in selecting so many outfits. Ram turned to Kunal who was laughing out loud seeing ram's shocked face.
Ram: Kunal get your bhabhi asap, these three are planning to leave me bankrupt with their shopping.
Kunal just laughed in response.
Kunal: enjoy the shopping Ram. I'm off to play zone.
Ram: Kunal kunallll.
This was all witnessed by shivi and sandy who also came their for shopping separately. Both looked at the scene infront them remembering the way Ram behaved with them similarly in the past.
Ram excused himself giving his card to Arpita asking her to make the payment as he wanted to attend a call.

Ram walked out of the boutique looking into his phone only to be dash into shivi. He asked a sorry and was about to walk away but stopped listening to shivi.
Shivi: Ram bhai.
Ram was surprised seeing both shivi and sandy.
Ram: arey Tum dono yahan? How are you guys?
Shivi: Bhai did you really forget us?
Ram: why are speaking like this shivi?
Sandy: you never came to meet us. You and pri di totally forgot us.
Ram: it's not like that we just got busy in life. Leave all that. How are you guys?
Shivi: not fine without you Bhai. Where were you all these years?
Ram: shivi,
Before he can say further, Kunal came with the wailing Khushi in his arms which made Ram to dash to them. Ram tried pacify her but she kept crying asking for Priya.

While Priya was busy talking to her family.
Meera: Priya, where were you all this years?
Priya: somewhere in this world ma.
Meera: you still didn't forgive us for the past.
Priya: I forgot everything ma. You too should forget everything and move on.
Sara: Priya please forgive us for the past mistakes.
Priya: let's not talk about the past di. How is ishaan?
Sara: he is in America now busy with his research works.
Priya: thats a very good news.

Before she can say further, her phone started ringing. Priya silenced her phone immediately after taking out from her pant pocket. Priya softly rocked the boy who stirred in her arms. Priya attended the call after making the baby boy to sleep comfortably. Meera noticed the way Priya handled the kid with ease.
Priya: heloo
Ram: jaan where are you?
Priya: kya hua
Ram: Khushi is crying for you
Priya: where are you?
Ram: I'm near a boutique
Priya: I'm at the other end of the boutique.
Ram: two mins. We are coming. You stay there.
Priya: yeah come soon.
Sara: where is Ram? Priya
Priya: he is also here, Maitri
Maitri: haan di.
Priya gave her the now sleeping kid to maitri and started looking around to find Ram.
Priya: excuse me.
Priya literally ran to ram who was now carrying the badly crying Khushi. Priya quickly picked her daughter in her arms and softly caressed her whispering sweet nothings along with humming Khushi's favourite song softly. Priya made her daughter drink the warm milk that Ram handed to her. Khushi started snoozing in her mother's arms after filling her little tummy.
Ram: when she needs you, she needs only you period. I can never understand her.
Priya: perfect blend of us.
Ram: that's true.
Ram was wearing a jean, t-shirt and hoodie with its zipper open with sneakers matching his wife. Both looked awesome together and more young than the last time they saw them. Ram just had medium stubble not full grown beard like in the past. Priya gently ran her hands through his hair combing it properly which looked tousled. His current style gave a suave look to him. Ram gave a smile and Removed his hoodie on noticing his daughter slightly shivering. Ram covered his daughter with hoodie properly after kissing her forehead as she refused to leave Priya 's arms.
Ram: shaitaan bacha.
Ram ruffled khusi's hair softly with a small smile.
Ram: you look tired Jaan.
Priya: no I'm fine.
Ram: sorry.
Ram placed a soft kiss on Priya's side of her head before ushering her towards their gang. In all this, Priya genuinely forgot all the person she was talking to Previously who were now standing in shock watching Everything in a distance from the Little family.