White Rose and the Bumble Bee

By creeperstalk

This is an average fanfiction on a Youtube anime series called RWBY. I do not own any rights to RWBY I am mer... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Author's Note

Chapter 2

6.8K 214 22
By creeperstalk

~Blake POV~

Hearing the pitter patter of water I woke up, thinking it was rain but soon realized it was Ruby. It amazes me how quietly she can climb down and walk around without even waking a person. I slowly rise from my bottom bunk and sneak out of the room. Heading instinctively towards the library. When I reach my destination I enter the hushed and vacant library, strolling towards the romance section. I haven't read one of these for awhile. Trying to decide is such a hard option. I mean I knew I'd probably end up reading all of them after my four years at Beacon were completed, but right now there are too many to decide. So I pick one up randomly, beginning to flip through 20 pages, before heading back to the room, using my cat ears as a guide to hear Nora's snoring. When I begin to hear it without my cat ears I place the book at my side pulling out my scroll and swiping it in front of the door.

Shocked to see Weiss up at this early hour I ask, "Why are you up this early, is it past six already?" I look at my scroll and read it, seeing it's only 5:30am. She laughs, "Our fearless leader forgot a towel like a dolt and woke me up. Causing me to see things I don't want to see, before shamefully walking back to the bathroom towel in hand." She giggled again, but I heard Ruby sigh from in the bathroom. Looking back at Weiss, "You know she can probably hear you. She's obviously embarrassed about it, so you should apologize." I watched her roll her eyes, but she blushed somewhat. Looking at Yang's bunk she rolls before saying, "You guys it's five thirty and I don't wana get up, so please shut up." I sigh, and the bathroom door clicked open. Ruby walked out in her usual attire other than her face being a deeper shade of red than usual.

Weiss stood, blushing somewhat as well, "I'm sorry I laughed. I didn't mean to when I first saw you but it was awkward." Ruby stared into Weiss' eyes innocently like a hurt puppy dog, "It's fine Weiss, I don't blame you." Ruby wrapped her arms around Weiss who jumped at her touch before slightly hugging back. It was kind of cute to be honest. I actually thought they could be dating but Weiss Schnee isn't someone that I imagine dating a girl.

Yang climbed down interrupting my thoughts instantly, "Thanks guys it's official I'm awake. Happy now?" She says angrily giving off some of her aura of heat. I giggled and she grabbed me by the shoulders, making me feel like I was blushing but made it go away before she pulled my body into a bear hug and whispering, "I got you kitty cat." I hated the name but it was okay for her to use sometimes.

After Yang went into the shower I began to read, looking at Ruby and Weiss, who were sitting on Weiss' bed studying for a test, and smiled. I giggled to myself and returned to an average morning at Beacon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 135 56
this will be a rwby x bleach fanfiction and oc involved i will change the rwby story a bit and have my own oc in it and change other characters up li...
21K 398 19
Weiss Schnee has turned 21 and her father what's her to work for the family company. But she wishes to keep singing, she is already a very well know...
13.6K 206 13
I will be continuing where New RWBY Volume 2 (With Whiterose and Bumbleby) ended but stuff's gonna go side ways by the end of this Volume, I will con...
951K 13.2K 86
Disclaimer: I do not own Rwby by Rooster teeth, Undertale by Tony Fox, or any of the images, videos, songs or references that are put on this story o...