How I got Engaged with A Star...

By _yerina

[š˜—š˜¢š˜±š˜¦š˜³š˜£š˜¢š˜¤š˜¬ š˜°š˜Æ š˜ˆš˜®š˜¢š˜»š˜°š˜Æ & š˜‰&š˜•] Winter Kim had no interest in celebrities until she herself go... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
final chapter
āœØļø Paperback available āœØļø

eight

8.4K 370 41
By _yerina

Kindly vote all chapters for bald hair~ 👩🏻‍🦲✨️😎

The only person who knows about Winter's marriage to Karina is the CEO of the company and Karina's manager. Other people than that inside the company know nothing about Winter, and being here somehow makes Winter a bit uncomfortable.

Headed straight to the 5th floor where Karina's office with her manager was located, as soon as the elevator's door opened, Winter was glad that there was no one around. Winter was also glad that the only thing on this floor was Karina and her manager's office, the CEO's office, the storage room, and also the restroom.

Opening the office door slowly, Winter was greeted by Karina's back view. She looks so beautiful even the only thing Winter can see was her flowing straight raven hair and her back. There's no sign of Karina's manager here and Winter was glad that he wasn't there.

Karina was sitting on the office table, body facing the clear office building glass and she didn't seem to realize Winter's presence yet. Winter approached slowly with her silent step, trying to surprise the older girl that she was already there, but as Winter just taking her 3rd step, Karina suddenly turn around looking at Winter with her cold expression.

"Explain, Winter", the older said while looking at Winter as her arms were held together in front of her. Winter was startled by the sudden question, and also Karina's expression. The tip-toeing Winter stopped and stood there while looking at Karina in confusion.

"Explain what?", Winter asked with her eyes widened and eyebrows lifted. Karina admit that expression of Winter was so cute, but she need an answer from her wife right now.

"The news already spreading Winter. The news about you Jeno---"

"How did you know that girl inside the picture was me?"

"Gosh, Winter. I'm your wife. I saw you every day and I'll be so stupid if I don't know what my wife's body and clothes look like", Karina explained but her words somehow make Winter a bit embarrassed as her cheek slowly got red. Karina--- knew her body?

"That was all nonsense", Winter answered short as she tried to hide her embarrassment by looking somewhere else, not having eye contact with Karina.

"Winter..."

"That Jeno--- he's the one I'm telling you about!", Winter explained immediately. Karina making her deep voice always succeeds to make Winter sway and her heart beat like crazy. Why in the world can have that kind of voice? It's just so... alluring.

"He's what?", Karina asked in confusion.

"The one... from my high school... who always bullying me. That's Jeno if you want to know...", Winter answered in her low voice and after hearing Winter's explanation, Karina get up from the desk and walked slowly towards Winter. She stands up right in front of the younger girl while looking at Winter's face who's still looking sideways, trying to avoid any eye contact with Karina for a moment.

"Did he spat on you again?", Karina asked, also in her deep voice.

"He stole my gummy bears today...", Winter answered.

"How about yesterday?", Karina asked.

"He didn't bully me yesterday. This is the first time he bullied me this week...", Winter answered like a shy puppy.

"Then... last week?", Karina asked again.

"The spat... and he stole two thousand won from me?", Winter answered and now she was looking at Karina. Winter could see Karina sighing for a moment before holding both her shoulder with a concern look on her face.

"What else did he ever do to you?"

"Hmm... pouring sand on my head, putting ice cream on my shirt, throwing melted chocolate on my shoes, touching a brush with paints on my face, led me to walk on a cat poop, pushed me to a lamppost. There's a lot actually, but I don't quite remember since he did this since we're in high school", Winter said and Karina's face didn't get better.

"Oh, Winter...", Karina gave Winter a sudden hug, making the younger girl flinch in confusion. Karina just said that she saw the news about her and Jeno, but why was the older girl suddenly hugging her? She should be mad about this, not giving her a heart attack from this kind of action.

"Aren't you mad? The news said that---"

"Ningning told me. I know it wasn't like that", Karina confessed and Winter just getting more confuse with her words. Ningning told Karina? How? When?

"You exchange phone numbers with Ning?", Winter asked as she was still held tight in Karina's embrace.

"She told me that Jeno was the one who keep disturbing you. Ning even send me the unblurred photos and all of your expressions inside those pictures say otherwise. Are you okay?", Karina asked as she look into Winter's who was now looking at her while still inside her embrace.

"I told me that I'm fine. The way he's bullying me is childish, and---"

"Not that, Winter. I mean... the news. People talks..."

Winter was snapped. She just remembered what this nonsense made her. A sudden unrevealed so-called Jeno's girlfriend and Winter hates the attention. If the attention were based on the truth, Winter might accept it. But this attention came from nonsense and Winter hates it so damn bad.

"No... I hate it", Winter confessed as she dig her head in Karina's neck.

"People were looking at me. They talks about me, despite the fact wasn't true. I'm a bit afraid to go out honestly", she continued. Karina tightened her hug on her wife to give her more comfort, as the thought about how to make those rumors go away flashed inside her head.

....

Winter came back to college the next day and strangely, people isn't looking at her anymore. When Ningning arrived together with Aeri; Aeri didn't have practice today so she attended class, as usual, Ningning approached her immediately with her fast steps.

"Winter!", the girls called.

"What?", Winter asked and Ningning pulled out her phone to show the news from their college's community website to Winter.

Karina Yu to be the guest talk for the 'Stop Bullying' campaign.

"Huh?", that's the only word coming out of Winter's mouth, followed by her confused expression.

"Karina is coming to our college today!", Aeri answered.

"And she didn't tell me anything?", Winter asked in confusion again.

"Also, did you know that your news with Jeno just disappeared overnight? How does that even possible?", Ningning stated and she was true.

There's no more news on their college's community website about her and Jeno. Also, the public news where her face was blurred also nowhere to be found. Ningning checked every news available in the morning and there was nothing more about Winter.

"What happened? Did Karina do something?", Ning asked, looking at Winter and Aeri.

"I don't know, Ning. She didn't tell me anything about the news, or about the talk either", Winter answered.

"I'm sure that Karina gonna roast Jeno later with her comments. Cannot wait to hear it~", Aeri clapped her hand happily with her savage expression and Ning just nodded her head in agreement.

Winter just fell deep into her thoughts. Does Karina really did something to get rid of the news? It isn't impossible since Karina has the will to do so. She can even get help from her company's CEO because the CEO know about their relationship. It's possible for Karina to do that, and Winter definitely gonna ask her later.

But for now, she can't wait for Karina to be here. Winter had never seen Karina did a public talk before, and just imagining how Karina will roasting Jeno with her words later gave Winter this kind of excitement. She can't wait to rush toward he wife after the event ended and give her the warmest hug ever.

"Of course, she will. She was on my side all along~", Winter answered with a bright smile on her face.

"Oh, by the way. Thanks, Ning. Karina told me that you told her the truth behind those news", Winter remembered what Karina told her yesterday.

"Ah~ no worried. I'm just afraid that she'll get the wrong idea. Let's just say that I'm trying to save you guys marriage~", Ningning smiled but later Aeri suddenly pulled her girlfriend and making her looking at her. Ningning was startled by the sudden action but later she find out why Aeri suddenly being like that.

"You have Karina's phone number when I didn't even have it? This is unfair!", Aeri pouted.

Fans is always fans. Winter thought inside her mind, and the thought of people become a fan of Karina wasn't a disturbing fact to Winter anymore, because she knew that Karina deserves the love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.6K 4.3K 18
Jimin found an abandoned puppy near her workplace and decided to keep it together with her ghost-bestfriend Aeri. But she didn't know that the puppy...
78.2K 3K 23
When Winter transfers into an art high school, it messes up all Karina's thoughts, but she doesn't resist, because it's just lust, a sweet desire she...
255K 11.9K 29
"š˜ š˜°š˜¶ š˜„š˜°š˜Æ'š˜µ š˜­š˜°š˜°š˜¬ š˜§š˜°š˜³ š˜¢ š˜±š˜¦š˜³š˜§š˜¦š˜¤š˜µ š˜±š˜¦š˜³š˜“š˜°š˜Æ. š˜ š˜°š˜¶ š˜­š˜°š˜°š˜¬ š˜§š˜°š˜³ š˜“š˜°š˜®š˜¦š˜°š˜Æš˜¦ š˜øš˜©š˜°'š˜“ š˜±š˜¦š˜³š˜§š˜¦š˜¤š˜µ š˜§š˜°š˜³ š˜¢š˜­š˜­ š˜µš˜©š˜¦...
18.3K 1K 8
Karina Yu has mind reading power, but she couldn't find 'the one' whose mind she can read yet. Not until a voice from nowhere took her by surprise, l...