The youngest Zogratis shall s...

By MCPELuisTuican

The last thing Zenon Zogratis remembered was having his heart destroyed by that former prince and niw he's st... More

Bio
Chapter 1:Am I really stuck with this pathetic child?
Chapter 3:How many versions of my siblings are there?
Chapter 4:Can you stay out of trouble for one day?
Chapter 5:Ah, this brings back memories

Chapter 2:It's not that you're weak, I'm just that strong!

2.1K 56 45
By MCPELuisTuican

Zenon has found himself searching for the boy, because if he's not there the scenario will just repeat and that'll be troublesome for him. The youngest of the Zogratis siblings jas finnaly found Subaru, although the younger man seemed pretty out of it.

Zenon thinks he has never been in contact with magic and has no idea of his ability. In fact, he's pretty sure he thinks it was a dream or something. He'll need to make things straight.

Zenon:You, boy.

Subaru:Huh? Z...Zenon-san!

Zenon:We need to talk. You remember your death, right?

Subaru:Death...

Subaru changed his face in one of terror and desperation. Images of having his stomach cut open got in his head qnd his actual stomach began to hurt.

Subaru:T...That's impossible! I'm alive right now! That must have been dream...Yes, a dream! I'm not dead! I'm not dead...

Zenon sighed in annoyance. Over emotional is a bad combination with him, but he could still work with it. He thinks he could've worked with that Anti-Magic brat just because he reminded him of Allen. But the boy before him was a coward that couldn't even compose himself qnd deal with the situation before him.

Why did it need to be him transported here? From all his siblings, he's undoubtedly the worst when it comes to talk with people. When in he's in a dispute Zenon alwais preffered to let his Bone Magic do the talking.

Dante, Vanica...Hell, even Lucius us better when it comes to socializing. Of course, none of tgem would actually care about Subaru's feelings, but would make it seem so to manipulate him.

Zenon:Snap out of it.

Yeah, this is the best he can come up with after all that thinking. Subaru looked desperate, like looking for something...Wait.

Zenon:How about that girl?

Subaru:...Huh?

Zenon:That girl you were with earlier. Are you gonna abandon her at drown in self-pity?

Subaru:Satella...Right, I need to find Satella!

Zenon:And what are you gonna do? Get killed off again?

Subaru:That's...

Zenon:I will lend you a hand, it'll be troublesome for me if you keep dying.

Subaru:Zenon-san...you're a really kind person!

Subaru walked forward with a happy smile while Zenon stared at him. Hasn't he heard what he just said? He clearly stated he just doesn't want to repeat this day over and over again.

Subaru lead hom to the middle of the capital. He ran when he saw the silver haired girl he was looking forward to see again so much.

Subaru:Sa...

But before he could say that name Zenon covered his mouth. By her reaction from last time, that needed to be a fake name made to scare people away.

Emilia:Huh?

Zenon:Excuse us, young lady. We have seen you walking around like searching for something and also happened to see a blonde girl running like she was looking she was chased by someone. We were wondering if there's qny connection between the two if you?

Emilia:Yes! She's the one who stole my insigna!

Zenon let go of Subaru's mourh, letting him breath. The devil host gave the boy a look that "Play along".

Subaru:I...I see. How about we give you a hand?

Emilia:I don't know...

Puck flew out of her bag qnd looked qt the two, trying to read their minds. Subaru thought only of helping her, although he's not sure why. But he wasn't able to read Zenon's mind, it's like something was blocking him, although he didn't look like he had any intention to harm Emilia either, and he can feel some immense power just from the surfqxe of his Gate alone.

Puck:Why don't you let them, Lia. This guy might be a pushover, but Mr. Dark and Stoic over there is a serious power house.

Emilia:Very well, my nane is Emilia.

Subaru:Uh...Subaru.

Zenon:Zenon Zogratis.

The three have gone to the loot house like before. However, they have arrived earlier now and Zenon can still feel three people inside. Although one looked close to give in to death.

They have opened the door qnd the first thing that caught their eyes was the giant man that was on the floor. He looked to be bleeding pretty bad.

He was bald with black skin and red tatoos on his head and hand. His name was Rom.

By his side was a little girl with ragged clothes. She was giving a glare to the woman hiding in tge shadows.

She had blonde hair tied in a ponytail and red eyes. Her nane was Felt.

And that brought them to the woman that finnaly stepped out of the darkness to reveal her face. The two blades in her hand made it oblivious she was the one that atacked them the kast time.

The woman had black hair and purple eyes. Aside from her rather revealing dress Zenon could feel that her cloack had some sort of resistance against magic, but nothing too troublesome. Her name was Elsa Granhilte.

Zenon's eyes twitched a little wgen seeing her expression and overall demeanor. This woman was too close to Vanica for confort.

Elsa:Ara, uninvited guests? Well, that is rather tro...

However, she could not finish her sentence as Zenon already crossed the distance between them and slammed her head into the counter. Her skull cracked as blood spilled around. But Zenon paid ger no mind and threw her on the ground like trash while looking at Felt.

Zenon:Now, the insigna.

Felt:I...

Zenon sensed something behind him and his reflexes kicked in fast. Mana flew through his body as Mana Skin was activated and he moved his hand protectively in front of Emilia. A blade coladed with his hand, making q cut on his sleeve but no damage to him whatsoever.

The four looked in fear at Elsa who's wound already having completly healed. Zenon wasn't impressed as Dante's regeneration was better, but thought this would make it more troublesome.

Elsa:My, what a interesting gentelman!

Emilia kneeled down to use Healing Magic on Rom and Subaru helped her by preventing the old giant from bleeding out with a cloth. Puck flew in the air as q second line of deffense if Elsa got too close.

He felt Zenon's mana acting up as before activating a spell, the Great Spirit watching him with great interes. He tougher he'll cast a Huma or a Fura because of the closed space, but was shocked when a large elongated spear-like bone grew put of his hand and pierced Elsa's heart, incapacitating her by impalement.

Puck:And I thought I saw them all.

Elsa pushed with great firce to get out of the spear and leaped at a distance. As her heart regenerated she threw her two blades in the air, aiming for both Emilia and Felt.

Zenon thought about his next move. If he protected them, Elsa would escape. The simple aplication of his Bone Magic wouldn't be enough to get the best outcome, but this situation us hardly difficult enough to use devil empowerment or Spatial Magic. However, there is another option.

Zenon:Guess I'll use it...

A book flew in front of Zenon and opened. The cover was black, one side having the mark of spade qnd the other of a cross, both being in elongated ovals with a circle each. The part between the two sides of the cover had engravures of bones and the two sides of the cover had white weapons imprimed on it.

However, this was no simple book. It was Zenon's Grimoir, a object needed for casting spells superior to a mage's basic magic abilities.

Zenon:Eternal Fang.

As those words left Zenon's mouth many of those special bones grew out of his body, shielding his associates qnd stabbing Elsa all around her body. She managed to catch one of her blades and swinged it with both hands at her top strenght as it began to cut through the bone. However, the blade shattered qs the bone quickly regenerated.

Elsa:G...gah! It can...even regenerate!

Subaru:Woah, what's this freakishly overpowered ability!

Zenon:It's Bone Magic.

Emilia:Bone Magic? I've never heard of such a thing.

Zenon:Well, I'm not from around here.

Puck:Man, that hag would've hooked you all to herself if she was still around.

Zenon:Now, I wonder how you neasure up to Dante?

The bones stuck in Elsa's body moved around, ripping her to shreds qnd disipating her enchanted cloack. Although it took longer for her, she managed to regenerate from half of her upper body and ran away.

Subaru:Man, and I thought she was crasy strong!

Zenon:Don't get it wrong. It not that she was weak, I was just far stronger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 6.1K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
99.8K 3.5K 33
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
217K 9.3K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...