DO I WANNA KNOW, conrad fishe...

By riotsuns

{ not edited } it was just a mistake for him but it meant something more to them in the end. { completed } ... More

DO I WANNA KNOW.
PLAYLIST.
ACT ONE.
๐–”๐–“๐–Š.
๐–™๐–œ๐–”.
๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š.
๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—.
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š.
๐–˜๐–Ž๐–.
๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“.
๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™.
๐–™๐–Š๐–“.
๐–Š๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“.
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–›๐–Š.
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“.
๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“.
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“.
๐–˜๐–Ž๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“.

๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š.

1.3K 33 50
By riotsuns

TWO SUMMERS AGO

DELILAH sat on the balcony the sounds of Chiquita by ABBA echoing throughout their room, they were laying on the floor tanning in the sun. "Hey," a voice said scaring the younger girl, "hey," Lilah said back to the now smiling Conrad.

He sat down next to them hearing waves and music echoing through the balcony. "So you seem kinda down are you okay?" Conrad asked concerned as the song ends and starts Taylor Swift's you belong with me.

"I'm just tired," they mumbled closing their brown eyes.

Conrad stands up, "wanna dance?" he held his hand out. Delilah laughed before taking his hand and swaying to the song, "so what are you doing up here?" They wondered leaning on the older boy, "Jeremiah is teaching Belly how to shag and who knows what Stevens doing."

Delilah chuckled as Conrad twirled them. They both went back to swaying hearing the waves crash.

"You belong with me," Taylor Swift sang finishing the song as Conrad glanced down at the younger girl who was now smiling brightly which would put the sun to shame.

He wanted to kiss them yet he knows he shouldn't but who gives a fuck about that, Conrad leaned down to kiss Delilah when the music suddenly stopped and Lilah's bedroom door opened. There stood Laurel and Susannah, high as a kite, the two teenagers broke apart, glancing at each other awkwardly.

Conrad glanced back at Delilah suddenly super embarrassed yet also glad the parents caught them together so he doesn't embarrass himself.

He never thought he was gonna regret that day for the rest of his life.

{☀️}

CONRAD AND DELILAH are stuck at a dance class for the debutante ball and are losing their minds, Conrad looked down at the younger girl who stood in the ballroom swaying and humming random lyrics.

"What you singing?" he asked twirling Delilah causing the girl to laugh, "just you know Fleetwood Mac."

"Ah yes, the amazing Fleetwood Mac," he said sighing while Delilah put their hands on his shoulders and started to sway just like all those summers ago.

"Hey, Fleetwood Mac is amazing!" they grumbled looking over Conrad's shoulders to glance at a lonely Belly that looked out of place.

He turned his head to see what Lilah was looking at to also see a very out-of-place Belly that needed a dance partner, "we should invite Bells over," Conrad whispered to the older Conklin girl who nodded.

"Yeah we should," they mumbled moving towards the younger Conklin girl, his hand on their waist.

"Belly!" Delilah headed over to their younger sister, as Belly stared down at her phone showing a text from Jeremiah, "so what's Jer texting you about?" They asked leaning on the girl.

"Just- nothing," Belly mumbled texting a quick good morning to Jeremiah and then putting her phone away.

The two other teenagers stared at each other eyebrows raised, "okay whatever you say," they mumbled as the sound of heels echo through the large room catching everyone's attention.

"Attention, everyone," Paige said putting all eyes on her, "please welcome our debutante waltz instructor, Ms. Covington."

The old woman was talking about the waltz and how it's a highly anticipated part of the ball, Conrad connected pinkies with Delilah as they got together for the waltz moving away from Belly, "sorry Bells," they mumbled heading towards another area to not bump into the girl.

Nicole walked toward Belly to partner up for the dance, the girls chatted as the older girl taught Belly the dance.

"I forgot how much I hate the waltz," Conrad whispered in Delilah's ear causing the girl to laugh stepping on his foot.

"Shit sorry, Con," they muttered glancing up at the boy, "it's okay Lil," he said as the teacher told them to pick up the pace.

"I suck at this," Delilah told the brown-haired boy. "No, you don't think about the time on the balcony two summers ago, do it just like that," Conrad told the Conklin girl who stared at him in shock.

The duo was stuck in their own world not seeing Jeremiah show up and start dancing with Belly. They stared into Conrad's blue-green eyes, "Alexa play so pretty," the couple heard shocking the two.

Delilah laughed as Jeremiah started dancing, Conrad looked away embarrassed. "Same old Jere," they mumbled, everyone joined in with Jeremiah causing his brother to turn red with embarrassment.

"Come on let's dance," the raven-haired beauty asks leaning on the taller boy.

"Fine," Conrad took Delilah closer to the crowd and started dancing with them, "this is way more fun than the waltz right Con?" they asked as Conrad twirled them.

"Sure," He said kissing the girl on the cheek as the duo danced, suddenly Paige yelled, "what is going on here?" Conrad suddenly perked up same with Lilah.

The couple moved towards the sides to look less suspicious, Jeremiah talked about code brown and not being able to find the keys for the chemicals closet, and he walked off after getting the keys, leaving a lonely Belly.

Dance practice was fun, to say the least.

{☀️}

THE SECOND Delilah got out of the car they sighed in happiness to take off the torture devices that are heels, "I have to go help Cleveland with sailing I'll see you in a little bit," Conrad told Lilah. "Okay see you later Con," they kissed his cheek and headed inside waving goodbye to Conrad.

They blew a kiss shutting the door as the older boy smashed the kiss onto his lips and drove off heading to the boat, Delilah headed up to their room to have some downtime, possibly go for a swim or read.

They quickly changed out of the pale yellow dress with pink flowers into a neon green two-piece outfit with a white bikini under it and packed up a tote bag. They added their current read into the bag and headed downstairs to see the parents stoned as fuck.

"Hey, mom I'm heading to the beach," they told Laurel as she snacked on random things. "Okay drive safe!"

Delilah chuckled and grabbed the Honda car keys, they jumped into the car, driving off to get some peace.

The sound of waves made the girl sigh with relief, the tension in their shoulders disappearing slowly as they sat down on a big beach towel, and pulled out their book, Beach Read by Emily Henry, they were nearly done with the book but didn't want it to end.

Delilah was lost in the world of Beach Read and listening to music not seeing Marco who was trying to catch the girl's attention.

Marco tapped Lilah on the shoulder causing the older Conklin girl to jump and nearly throw their book, Delilah looked up to see the asshole himself, and they scoffed.

"What do you want Marco?" the olive-skinned girl spat out annoyed.

"Can we talk?" he asked. "What is there to talk about you asshole? You cheated on me and left me alone in the middle of nowhere!" they told him seething with anger, "now leave me the fuck alone!" Delilah started packing their things up mad at the fact he destroyed their peace.

He stood there dumbfounded, "I'm sorry about that okay?" he said like he didn't do anything wrong. "Sorry isn't going to cut it now leave me the hell alone I don't want to see your face anymore," Lilah told Marco when he suddenly grabbed their arm as they were about to leave.

"Let go of me, Marco," they warned getting ready to punch him, he didn't let them go.

All Delilah felt when they punched him was happiness, they felt the joy of punching him and watching him fall to the ground bleeding as they punched him again.

"Don't you ever put your fucking hands on me again, you nasty motherfucker," Delilah told him standing up and dusting the sand off of their outfit, "you didn't deserve me you douchbag why don't you call your new girl to come and pick you up from the ground." they spat leaving him shocked on the ground.

Lilah headed back to the car, their knuckles bleeding and a bright smile on their face.

{☀️}

DELILAH had the brightest smile on their face, adrenaline creating a euphoric feeling not seeing blood seeping down their outfit. The familiar house started getting closer, Lilah drove into the driveway pain starting to hit them.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," they mumbled getting out of the car the pain causing the girl to flinch.

They quickly got inside the house and headed inside the kitchen not seeing a surprised Conrad, "Lil what the fuck happened to your knuckles," he asked calmly, glancing at the girl's knuckles that are oozing with blood.

"I punched Marco a couple of times," they said flinching. "What did he do this time?" he wondered putting Delilah's hands under the sink to clean out the sand in their wounds.

"He won't let me go after I said to take his hands off of me," Conrad looked up at the girl who had a euphoric smile and tears in their eyes.

"I'm gonna beat his ass," he promised the girl. "Too bad I already did that I might have broken his nose and given him a black eye," they whispered laughing a little.

Conrad went to grab the first aid kit, he put on a bandage on their knuckles wrapping them as the girl flinched.

"Thank you, Connie," they mumbled the adrenaline slowly leaving the girl. "It's no problem, Lil, he deserved it he left you in the middle of nowhere because he was mad we kissed," he muttered kissing their head.

"I'm tired," they whispered. "Come on let's go upstairs," he took their hands and led them up the stairs.

Conrad took the girl to their room, he watched as Delilah lay on the bed flinching lightly, "thank you so much Connie for everything."

He kissed their forehead, "it's no problem, Lil," he left their room with a small smile on his face. God, he's down bad.

{☀️}

LUNA CHATS!
Hi! Sorry for not posting for a long time! School is starting soon and my mind isn't in the right place right now, so sorry! I'm going to be taking a small break for like a week or a couple of days to hang out with my family and just get in the right place mentally.

This will be my last update for a little while but when I come back I will update when I come back! I love you all! I explained it more on my message board!

This chapter is dedicated to gothamcrime for all your amazing comments and just being an amazing person ilysm.

Word count: 1803 words

( made by folklorepoets )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 80 42
What if your greatest what if is already right in front of you? What would you do?
39.5K 783 29
Lucifer with a significant other? This is the story of how the fallen angel was able to be tied down finally. There will be hardships and much more f...
56.2K 705 19
Mortal AU Artemis is a 16-year old girl on a music-focused highschool. She, along with her twin brother Apollo, are the top musicians. Even with her...
2.5K 115 9
" ???? ?? ?? ???'? ???? ?? ???? ????? ? ???????? ????? ??????? ???? ???? ???????? ??????? ???. " In this book I will make that COME TRUE to the BEST...