Summer Fest & Writing Contest...

By WattNeverland

Summer Fest is home to fun activities and a writing contest! Come join our block party for the month of June... More

Welcome!
Prizes
Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ
Prompts and How to Enter
Activity #1 : Backyard BBQ
Activity #2: Bonfire
Winners

Activity #3: Fireworks

10 2 1
By WattNeverland

We've gathered some fireworks, but you can help us gather the rest!

In the comments, it's up to you to let the fireworks fly by telling us a story! Comment a single sentence, either a beginning or replying to someone else's line, and write your own stories. (Drabbles are also welcome if you'd like to do that!)

So get those fingers ready and help us set off some fireworks! It's time to finish the month off with a bang!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
65.5K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
89.8M 2.8M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...