Welcome!

Welcome to our Summer Fest and Block Party!

It's that time of year again. Let's get out the flip-flops, break out the iced tea, turn on the air conditioner, and get to writing! (Don't worry! Even if you don't want to write, there's other activities coming your way, so you'll still have an excuse to stay inside and hang out on Wattpad!)

This summer, we're bringing you a writing contest and other activities hosted by a total of 8 profiles. Don't forget to check them out and drop a follow if you'd like! Who are these profiles?

NewAdultReads
WattGreek
WattNeverland
PluviophileReads
CupidsBookClub
NARomance
WattTravel

All of these profiles are run by some lovely people who make some great content - both on these profiles and their own!

Now, what is this Summer Fest and Block Party?

For the month of June, all of these profiles will be accepting submissions for the Summer Fest Writing Contest. Submissions will open on Wednesday, June 1, 2022. During the month, everyone is encouraged to participate in the Block Party activities.

What is there to look forward to?

There'll be hot summer stories and word puzzles to cool you down. Sweet treats & colorful drinks. Whatever you can imagine.

So stay tuned for some fun in the hot hot sun ...