Serenity 静けさ

By NyNyx_Black

Kibutsuji Leona, or known as Ubuyashiki Leona, is the daughter of the progenitor of demons, Kibutsuji Muzan... More

Serenity 静けさ
One 一
Two 二
Three 三
Four 四
Five 五
Six 六
Seven 七
Eight 八
Nine 九
Eleven 十一
Twelve 十二
Thirteen 十三
Author's Note
Fourteen 十四
Special Chapter 一

Ten 十

755 21 1
By NyNyx_Black

A month just passed, and Leona sure can already take on a horde of demons but ofcourse, had to go through the original process of being a demon slayer, she has to survive for a week while demons lurk. And that happens tomorrow night. So this night, Yoriichi convinced her that they won't train, but spend time with one another. Yoriichi is a busy man but still found a way to train with her. But peaceful times like this is what they need once in a while. Yoriichi sat down under a tree on a hill, overlooking the town where the sun estate is built, and where the stars are in full view too. Leona, has her head laid on Yoriichi's lap, chin on his leg as she had her eyes closed, his hand caressing her long black hair gently.
(Side note: Kinda like the position of Daki when she had her head on Muzan's lap owo)
"Are you worried?" Leona's question seem to hit the spot, seeing how Yoriichi tensed up. She soon smiled at him, getting more comfortable in his presence than before. "Don't be. I'm a demon, i can pass easily."
"What if, he finds you? After all, the wisteria are not in bloom."
She knew he is worried about her father finding out about her, and might take her away from everyone— from him. Her eyes looked up at him, a reassuring expression can be read on her face.
"I will make sure he won't, i promise."
"Don't... Ever leave me." Leona looked confused at what Yoriichi said, her smile returning as she closed her eyes. "I should say that, because i will never leave you."
"Good. I will never let go of the girl that i love."
Leona's face turned bright red, trying not to make Yoriichi notice while not facing him.
"Let's enjoy such a lovely night, shall we?" "Yes, Yoriichi-sama."

Next Day...

"Do you have your sword?" Yoriichi asked as Leona just came out of her room, wearing a red kimono top and blue hakama pants. Soon realizing that she doesn't have a sword.
'I must've relied too much on my blood demon art.' Leona thought, slapping her forehead in irritation, making Yoriichi chuckle as he held out a sword to Leona.
"This isn't your sword, this is just temporary to keep you safe... Remember, you have to fight like a demon slayer. Show them how you're training went."
Yoriichi sounded like a teacher telling his student to not fail him, and it made Leona giggle before nodding her head, a wide grin plastered on her face.
"I will. After all, i'm your tsuguko."
Yoriichi smiled, pulling Leona in for a tight hug, placing a kiss on her head gently as he led her to their estate door, hand gripped on hers and not letting go.
"Promise me... You will return."
"I promise!" Leona smiled happily, giving his hand a light grip.
"Well, you better get going then. Goodluck." "I will do my best!"
Yoriichi smiled as Leona slowly walked off, their hands separating as he watched her retreating back.
"Be careful."

Leona arrived to the mountain, and saw atleast 25 aspiring demon slayers, including herself, standing and waiting. All silent, not talking, and she herself doesn't want to talk to someone either. So she sat near a wisteria tree, admiring it. She made herself look like the same age as them, around 16, to not further make them suspicious of her. Sooner enough, she looked to see Kazuya's daughters walking towards a platform, a smile on their faces as they began to instruct on what they should do.
So basically, in around 7 days they remain on the mountain where demons were captured, and they must survive and live in just 7 days, where the Wisteria is not in bloom, and demons are hunting for food. Leona then followed the other slayers as they descended the main area and towards the place where everything will start... And so the hell begins.

"Do you think she will be alright?" Seijuro asked Yoriichi, as they stood beside each other on a hill as the first night of the final selection begins.
"Normally, i would worry... But then the fact that she is a demon slaps me to reality. I trust she will keep her promise." "Promise?"
"That she will come back and never leave."
Seijuro looked at his friend who have his head lifted up, looking at the sky. Seijuro already noticed but he didn't dare say it and he still needs proof. And now he has it. Proof that his friend had moved on from his traumatic experience with his late wife and now has opened his heart for the young demon girl who seem to have opened up to him aswell.
"Have faith, that she will return here without a scratch."

It was Hell. For Leona, it might be only lesser than hell, but considering she is surrounded by slayers and if they knew she too is a demon, it will be difficult. Plus she have to feed herself, how inconvenient is that? Gripping her sword, she walked casually into a more secluded place, looking around, using all her heightened senses to sense demons or humans. And she will most likely avoid the humans. After all, she didn't want them to see her feeding on demons to keep herself full for a month or two.
"A little girl? Perfect snack."
Leona looked up to see a demon about 3 times the size as her, and it's teeth looked big and sharp it can crush a skull in an instant. And looks like it did crushed atleast one unlucky human's skull seeing the blood and bones on it's teeth. It's hands are big aswell, with claws matching. Noticing her calmness, it got irritated and smashed it's large hand on her in an instant, but she was much faster, disappearing from sight and appearing on a tree branch behind the big demon.
"Where are you looking?" "Huh?"
The demon looked behind to see Leona standing, so casually as if her life is not in danger, in reality it isn't really. The demon lashed out in anger, trees falling and being thrown were everywhere there making all of the other slayers avoid the place making Leona take an advantage. But she needs food, and the demon infront of her could be a perfect meal. But she won't use her sword, the arm might disintegrate, so she used her tentacles that were as fast as light flashing and cutting an arm off, making the demon shriek.
"You damn bitch!"
"Shut up..." "What did you said—?"
The demon was speechless, eyes widening in horror as Leona started to munch and chew on it's arm, blood dripping as she didn't cared. And there the demon saw it, a tentacle waving behind her in the darkness.
"Y-you... Y-you're not human. Y-you're—"
Another cut, this time, the leg, and the demon stumbled, falling and regenerating rather slowly as Leona started feasting on the leg. It is more than enough for her appetite.
"Any last words?"
"Are you a demon?! If so, why are you doing this?! Why doesn't that man know?! WHAT are you?!"
"Since it is your last moment..." Leona wiped her mouth clean, looking at the big demon trying to stand. "I'll tell you."
The demon looked angry, Leona just stood there, veins soon popping on her head. The demon regenerated it's leg, dashing towards her in attempt to break her skull and render her useless in regenerating or kill her if she is human. However, as soon as the fist landed on her, she disappeared, the fist landing on the ground, surprising it.
"Sun breathing, fake rainbow." Leona appeared behind it, in the air as she held her sword, sooner raising it with one hand for a strike, turning into a 360° slash. "Sun breathing, clear blue sky."
The demon grunted, it's head falling on the ground as Leona landed beside, hair waving as she sheathed her sword. "I am... A demon but also a demon slayer."
Leona looked down at the demon who disintegrated, tears soon started to stream down it's face. Leona placed a hand on it's head, caressing it's head.
"The most painful part is remembering who you used to be... Repent for your sins, and i hope you will live once again as a human and happy." Leona watched the demon soon turn to ashes, looking at the sky to see it get cloudy and light rain started to pour, making her smile bitterly.
"Demons are hopeless creatures, yet i thank the gods for giving me hope, hope to live and survive."
Leona started walking towards another direction, not minding the rain soaking her wet.
'Looks like this will keep up for 4 more days.'

Leona soon walked up the mountain, not regenerating the small wounds so that people won't be suspicious. But if she is alone, the only survivor, she won't worry and regenerate herself infront of her family. She had a close relationship with the two daughters after all.
Upon arriving to the mountain, she saw two other slayers, making her frown, and even the two boys frowned seeing her.
'Only her? Where are the others?' Was all the two can think as Leona stood, waiting as the sun had risen, and the two daughters walked forward, congratulating them for passing.
They started to explain the ranking system, the crows and the choosing of ores. The only thing recognizing a demon slayer to a fellow demon slayer is the sword, the hilt designed of unique pattern despite having different colors, so it could be easy to recognize them. For now, the three started on the Mizunoto rank, though she doubts how long she will stay the lowest, not to brag because of her strength. Sooner enough, the two slayers left, and Leona was ushered in to sit down with the twins who looked at her with worry.
"Are you alright, Leona-san?" "Yes, after all... I am not normal." Her wounds healed in an instant, leaving only dirt on her. She smiled at the two girls, patting their heads as she stood straight, her smiling as bright as the sun.
"Will you go back to the sun estate immediately?"
"Yes... But ofcourse when i have time i will visit."
The girls smiled at Leona, as she did the same. Though she cannot wait to return home to Yoriichi, to show him that she returned like she promised.

Leona had a talk with the girls for a while before going back home and wait for her sword there. She walked like she hadn't been in hell fo seven days, her being a demon really puts her on advantage, but she misses the taste of human food she cannot wait to go back. Deciding to not take her time, she started running, normally towards the sun estate, looking up at the soon setting sun with a smile as the sun estate came to view. Leona composed herself, breathing in and opening the door, but was met with silence, she does want to surprise him. But seems like she was the one who will be surprised for group of different voices was heard in the estate through her heightened senses, so she slowly, creepily and silently walked inside, taking a peek at the dining area where she saw Yoriichi looking impatiently, the same demon slayers with Yoriichi were being too Chaotic inside, with two girls trying to pull two of the men off of each other, Seijuro muttering something to Yoriichi. Leona smiled, trying to think of a prank and one did which made her giggle in her head.
Leona let out her tentacle, it slowly crept towards Seijuro, she knows she won't be in trouble, Yoriichi will be there so she prepared herself.
'3... 2... 1...'
Seijuro was shouting, almost screaming when the tentacle poked him all of a sudden, gaining everyone's attention. Yoriichi however, recognized the tentacle so he rushed to the door, opening it immediately to see a giggling Leona who stiffened, grinning innocently. Yoriichi never wasted any second and pulled Leona in for a hug, holding her close to his chest making her smile, returning his warm embrace.
Seijuro, now realizing what just happened looked at Leona with wide eyes.
"Y-you little— You almost gave me a heart attack!"
"I'm sorry, it was just a prank."
Leona smiled slyly, letting go of Yoriichi and looked at the other demon slayers, the girls smiling at her while the others looked away, with the exception of a young man. The one who had a hat when she first saw him.
"It's not that we came here for you, you demon."
"Stop it, Hayate." The girl with Sakura kimono reprimanded the guy, smiling up at her.
"Forgive him, his pride is too much. We are glad you passed." "T-thank you."
"To be honest, once and for all." The young man spoke, gaining their attention. "We all came here to see if you will return, and to congratulate you if you do. So congratulations."
Leona felt herself tear up, a smile slowly appearing on her face as the other demon slayers smiled, majority of them did.
"Everyone... Thank you."

Taisho secrets 🤫
•Leona killed atleast 4 demons in 7 days
•One slayer saw her eat a demon but that girl was unlucky to get killed after by a demon lurking.
•Seijuro informed the other hashiras that Yoriichi was stressed out so they decided to go to his estate upon the 7th day where they will wait.
•The wind and thunder Hashira still cannot swallow their pride but the others know they will... In a short time span.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 88 14
'If I'm being honest, you look a bit like a dream.' 'Is that so?' Mochizuki -Y/N-, The Dream Hashira, works for the Demon Slayer Corps. However, she...
71.4K 1.9K 19
Mitsuki (Y/n) is a girl came from the Mitsuki family..After a bloodline decade of Mitsuki's Muzan Kibutsuji slaughtered everyone that has the bloodli...
13.8K 549 20
Y/n, daughter of Kibutsuji Muzan himself, was always most treasured gem for him. She was never heard of even among the demons, lest she be sought aft...
6K 175 22
Since ancient times, demons and demon slayers fought for humanity's safety and future. For as long as anyone would recall, no human or demon were abl...