One 一

For 500 years, Leona had roamed the whole country she live in. For 500 years, she survived, alone. No words heard from where her father is, and she wanted to avoid contacting him too, upon learning on who he became. And in all those years, she gained strength she never knew she will gain, through eating fellow demons.
Yes, she eats demons. It pains here at the mere thought of eating humans in order to survive. Yet one accident gave her hope in survival, and facing her fear one day to confront her father on why he became like that.
Eating demons gives her the same nutrition as eating dozen of humans, depending on how much the demon ate, is the same amount of energy and strength she gets. She didn't just gave justice to the people it killed, she also fed herself to survive. Though there is one strange thing about her: She can walk in the sunlight.
She never knew why, but she was blessed by the gods, implanting a single blue spider lily inside her, the key on making demons 'perfect'. Immortal, strong, and no weakness. And she kept it a secret.
Leona lived on an abandoned hut by the mountains, farther from a temple so no one gives her unwanted attention, preferably, human attention. She did tried to blend in once, when she wanted to buy a kimono and haori, but she cannot last long or they find her suspicious.

As the moon had started to set to let the sun rise, Leona sat on a boulder, where she admired the sun rising over the horizon, where she can see villages and forest bathed in sunlight. It was such a peaceful feeling, yet in this world, nothing is peaceful for eternity. Sad, but true. Looking further down, she can see a demon running as fast as it could, so it won't be burned by the sunlight. Since she hasn't eaten yet, it will be sad if her meal were to burn then she gets no demon blood. Adjusting her back, black sharp tentacles started to emerge and reach through such a huge distance, piercing the demon by a tree by a shade, to let it stay still. Leona jumped down the boulder and started following where her tentacles went.
"Who's there?! Who dares to stop me here?! Damn the sun is rising!!" The demon shouted, and it sounded like male. The demon slowly saw a small figure walking through the shadows, where the tentacles came from. A girl with sharp cat-like purple eyes, like their lord's, had approached him, the tentacles coming from her back.
"Who are you brat?!"
"...Nobody."
The girl opened her mouth to reveal fangs. Screams and blood splatter was heard through the secluded area, as Leona enjoyed her meal to her heart's content. She is not being a sinner, she is just killing those who hurt people by eating them.

Tsugikuni Yoriichi is a demon slayer who ofcourse, as the title implies, slays demons. Protects people. And a flawless one at his job. He just wanted to save those people so that they won't feel the same grief on losing loved ones like what happened to his late wife and child. Being killed by demons just to satisfy their hunger is unjust. They won't go without getting punished, specially their creator: Kibutsuji Muzan.
He show no mercy to demons, and him, they are to be eradicated to save humanity, so as the other demon slayers.
"Thank you so much! Thank you!"
A family thanked him, but he doesn't have time for anything. Oyakata-sama was even worried if he needed rest and some break time, but as usual, he always tells them he's okay. So they didn't argued more and let him do as he pleases. Since he is not doing anything bad for the demon slayers, he was doing them a favor.
"It's nothing..." Yoriichi soon walked away, his figure disappearing through the night in the village, the moon shining brightly in the sky as Yoriichi looked up to see.
'The moon is so peaceful...'

The sun and the moon are destined to meet in any means. If that means in the most wrong timing possible, or in the worst situation that could happen. Both of them, will meet eventually.

Taisho secrets 🤫
•Leona looks like 15, thus she was called brat
•She just looks so innocent that it was suspicious to humans when she cannot communicate well.
•Leona easily gains eyes from men so she always flee when done with her business.

A/N: So wattpad SOMEHOW messed up the publishing of this book so while my internet is not angry at me i republished everything in proper order thank you :')