Sugar Daddy / r i r e n

By compimisho

#1 in riren | 06/30/22 Abandoned by his drug addicted father, Eren was to work hard to keep on his feet and h... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three - Dejection
Chapter Four - réconfort
Chapter Six -
Chapter Seven - First Kiss Or First Miss?
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine -
Chapter Ten-
Chapter Eleven
Chapter 12- Dangerous Buisness
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Halloween Special
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight

Chapter Five - Brusque

2.5K 71 40
By compimisho

brusque
/brəsk/

adjective
abrupt or offhand in speech or manner.
"she could be brusque and impatient"

//

"Levi fucking Ackerman- Eren are you serious?" Connie spat out.

"Mhm..!" Eren hummed. "It's true."

"How-" Sasha queried. "Not to be rude or anything but how? Like that's Levi fucking Ackerman we're talking about!"

"We'll he ordered a drink from me, saved me from Terry and yeah. Oh yeah, he payed my moms medical bill and literally put me on health insurance."

"Isn't he like a lot older than you, Yeager?" Jean asked. (Um fuck off, who cares? Not us)

"What's it to you, horse face? Were you trying to get with me?" Eren teased. Jean looked appalled.

"As if." He scoffed.

"Dude. That's unreal." Ymir said in disbelief, changing the subject back to its original topic.

"Tell me about it-" Eren started but was interrupted.

"We open in two fucking minutes. Get up and get to work." Terry commanded. "Yeager. My office."

Eren gulped. This couldn't be good. Was he going to be assaulted again? Raped, maybe?

"Yeager. You're fired." He shut the door behind him. " Now that I'm back I'm not letting you work in the shop any longer, you got that?" Terry spat into his face.

"S-sir what did I do wrong..?" Eren asked. He hadn't done anything wrong.

"You got me fucking knocked out with that stunt you pulled, you whore. Get the fuck out of my office. Grab your shit and go." Terry growled. "Maybe you could go work at some whore house. I'm sure they'll take ya."

Erens eyes slowly filled up with tears and he backed out of the office and into the break room. He grabbed what little stuff he kept here such as a phone charger, his water bottle, and his apron.

He ran out of the shop ignoring his friends worried faces and questions. He sat down at a bench in the park about a mile away from the shop.

*ring ring*

"Hey Brat, I just stopped by your little shop for my tea and you weren't there." Levi said. "Where are you?"

Eren cleared his throat and tried to mask the crying he'd been doing. "Y-yeah I'm just at the park."

"Why are you at the park?" Levi inquired. Suspicions of Eren being fired were fresh in his mind all the way back from when he knocked Terry out. It was a wonder how he was still working there anyway.

"Just taking a break, y'know?" Eren responded.

"Brat. Did you get fired?"

"Yeah.."

Levi sighed into the receiver. "Merde, ça. I'll be there in five." (Damn it)

___

Sure enough, Levi was there in five minutes.

"What'd you do to get yourself fired, brat?" Levi joked and looked over at him. He knew it was his fault but he wasn't all worried about Eren being fired.

"I'm not sure.." Eren sniffed wiping what was left of his tears. He'd tried his best to make it look like he wasn't crying before Levi got there but it didn't go as planned.

"Hm. If you're still on for dinner, I have a surprise for you." Levi said keeping his eyes on the road.

"I hate surprises.." Eren chuckled, his mood lifting.

"That must suck for you then, hm?" Levi's eyes didn't stray from the road. "Where am I taking you brat?"

"Oh sorry. Um 4402 Shiganshina Road." Eren responded looking over at him. "Thanks again, Levi.. I hope I'm not being too much of a burden."

"If you were do you think I'd keep offering? I'm not shy. I'd tell you or just, I don't know, ghost you." Levi assured.

Eren scoffed. "If you say so."

About ten minutes later they arrived at Erens apartment. He was poorer than Levi had previously imagined and although he didn't say anything, Eren felt insecure about his home. Levi really didn't mind though. If him and Eren were to get somewhere, he wouldn't need to depend on Eren for money. He was a Multi billionaire.

"Thank you for dropping me off.. it may be a dump but.. it's home." Eren awkwardly chuckled.

"Shut up, brat." Levi sarcastically rolled his eyes and Eren got out of the car and shut the door.

Levi rolled down the window. "I'll be back at 12:30. Then we'll go see your mother and shit."

"Alright. Bye..!" Eren yelled as Levi pulled out of the parking lot. He slightly waved through the windshield and drove off.

When Eren walked inside, he felt alone. It was strange to come home with out a mother to talk to or care for.

It was only 7am so he had a lot of time to do something. He started by deep cleaning his apartment. He hasn't had the time to this week and it was getting a little messy.

Within three hours, he had organized everything, rearranged some furniture, and wipes everything down including sweeping and mopping the floor. He almost didn't recognize it.

Erens phone buzzed catching his attention. He instantly knew who it was by the first message.
____________________________

Unknown Number

Real smooth, brat.

When did you put your
Number in my pocket?

Oh but that's a secret, Mr.
Ackerman.

Hm. Wyd?

Just cleaned my apartment,
you?

Sitting in my office. Didn't
take you as the "clean type"

Don't you have work and is
that supposed to hurt my
feelings?

No, it's isn't. I do but I
don't really feel like
working right now.

Hm.

Four eyes wants me. I have
to go, see you in two hours.

Yup. Cya
____________________________

Eren thought back to the dark red, short sleeved button up shirt Levi wore that had a pocket on the right side and outlines his muscles perfectly. With that he wore black slacks and a black belt. Before Eren even realized it, he was practically drooling over Levi.

Eren was trying to think about when he slipped the paper in the shirt pocket but got side tracked thinking about how attractive Levi appeared, even if his attitude is a little rough. He looked young for 38. Eren would have guessed he was maybe 32 until he looked it up on his laptop.

For the next hour he read articles about Levi (what a weirdo). Turns out he starting running the company when he was only 22, two years older than Eren. He couldn't imagine in the next two years if he were to run a company.

Eren also read that Levi's mother died when he was about eighteen. His uncle Kenny then raised him from there but died only a year ago.

He then thought back to the news he saw in the café last November. Something about someone named Kenny dying.

Before Eren knew it, it was 11:30.

Shit, I need to get ready to go.

Eren hopped in the shower for thirty minutes making sure to wash every inch of his body and then shaved. When he got out of the shower, he dried his face then loosely wrapped the towel around his waist.
____________________________
Levi ☺️

What should I wear?

Well about that. Dinner
isn't until 7:00pm

Do you want to see your mom
later than 12:30 or what do you
want to do?

Anything is fine with me tbh

Well you're choosing,brat.

If you want, we could still go
at 12:30 and just hangout until
then.

Hm. Alright.

Then wear casual to
the hospital and bring nice
clothes for later on.

Okay, see you in an hour!
____________________________

Eren threw on a blue shirt and his highschool class sweatshirt of 2018. It was white with dark green sleeves and black letters and numbers. He then threw on some black sweat pants as well.

For his nice outfit, he packed the one suit he had. He spent a lot of money on it so he could use it for every interview he had but it also looked nice for going out.

Time flew by and Levi was outside of Erens house with a blink of an eye. This time, Levi had a different car. Erens dream car (and mine).

"You have a C1 Corvette?" Eren exclaimed as he got into the car.

:Um yeah I haven't been updating a lot so sorryyy. I just feel so unmotivated lately lol.

But! I won't quit till I finish this sotry and even then will most likely make another one haha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 1.6K 23
Again this is sexual content hope you understand that but please keep in mind that I've been working on all of these OneShots so please no hate but i...
44.6K 1.1K 22
Just another angst ereri fanfic. If you don't like the ship don't read. WARNING! MAY CONTAIN SOME TRIGGERING LIKE SELF HARM/SUICIDE Highest ranking...
5.5K 259 13
~Please give it a chance~ Levi never expected to find happiness from a filthy dog found beyond the walls, but he did, he found his Brat. (Ereri/Riren...
419K 16.9K 52
Eren lives in a abusive home, where he is burned, cut, kicked, and hit. He's ready to give up on life, and be with his mother. No one loves, cares, o...