WHATEVER IT TAKES || MARVEL

By starkszorel

The Avengers just can't seem to catch a break. After splitting up the Avengers, and after Aurora lost her hom... More

𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝙄𝙏 𝙏𝘼𝙆𝙀𝙎
𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀𝙎
𝙋𝙧𝙚- 𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙒𝙖𝙧
𝙋𝙧𝙚- 𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙒𝙖𝙧
1. 𝘼𝙢𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙
2. 𝘼𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧
3. 𝙈𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘 𝙇𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣
4. 𝘽𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨
5. 𝙂𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙭𝙮
7. 𝙒𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨
8. 𝙋𝙤𝙥 𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪𝙚
9. 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧
10. 𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙐𝙥
11. 𝘽𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮
12. 𝙏𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙣 𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨
13. 𝙒𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧
14. 𝙇𝙚𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙞𝙚
15. 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧
16. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙣𝙖𝙥
17. 𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙮𝙖
18. 𝘼𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
19. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙊𝙂𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣
20. 𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩
21. 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥
22. 𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮𝙚𝙨
23. 𝘼𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 "𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧"
24. 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙣
25. 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝘼𝙨𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙙
26. 𝙈𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙙𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣
27. 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨
28. 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙡
29. 𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
30. 𝙏𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙧𝙪𝙣
31. 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙃𝙚𝙞𝙨𝙩
32. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨
33. 𝙉𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙖
34. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙣𝙖𝙥
35. 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠
36. 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙝
37. 𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮
38. 𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙠𝙞𝙣
39. 𝘼 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙤'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙗𝙮𝙚
40. 𝘼𝙥𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚

6. 𝙎𝙘𝙤𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪𝙚

317 13 0
By starkszorel

☀️ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

NINAS POV

I pause the news to point at the raven head male on the screen. "That is Kilorn!" I exclaimed, pointing at the news footage on the TV.

Mom stands from the ground next to me, going to face the TV. She squints to get a better look at his face, but her eyes go wide when she realizes that it was him.

The news footage was frozen on a scene that depicts Tony Stark standing next to Bruce Banner, Veronica Strucker, two strangers and Kilorn facing two aliens from space.

"I thought he was in deep space." I recalled as I played with baby freya on the ground of our hotel room. "And where is Aurora?" She wasn't anywhere on the screen. And neither were her brothers.

Sam and Steve had gone out for more supplies for Freya. Leaving Mom and I in charge of her. And when I say mom, I mean Natasha Romanoff. Natasha is my biological mother; it was kind of a shock considering she couldn't have children.

We've been bonding and getting to know each other these past two years. But we kind of had to put that on hold when Aurora and Kilorn left.

They had to deal with some stuff on their home planet Asgard. Last we talked to them they were coming back to earth. With a ship load of Asgardians because Asgard was destroyed.

It's been 5 months since they've been gone. 5. And in those 5 months we've been helping Steve raise Freya. Who has definitely grown since then.

"Kilorn called." We turned around at the sound of Steve's voice. He and Sam enter the small hotel room with a bag of new supplies for Freya and for us. And a look on their faces that probably wasn't good.

"What?"

Mom reaches down to take Freya from my hands and we both stand and hurried to the men in the kitchen. "What do you mean he just called?"

I have to admit that I've grown quite attached to having Kilorn around. It's been weird not having him around these past 5 months. And now he's in New York?

Steve nods and pulls out a very old flip phone. "We have a problem."

Mom groans as she sits Freya on the island countertop of the kitchen. "What did he say?"

"We need to find Vision." Sam answered.

"Any clarification on that?"

Sam sighs, resting his hands on the countertop. "He said there will be more aliens like the ones in New York, and all of them are after the infinity stones."

"The ones Thor and Rory talked about?"

I raised my hand to draw their attention. "What are the infinity stones?" Because I had absolutely no idea what they were talking about. Whatso-ever.

Mom hands Freya back over to her father so she can explain it to me without having her hair getting pulled by a 10-month-old.

"According to Rory they are the most powerful weapons in all of the universe."

And if aliens are after them I doubt that it's good then. "And why do we have to find Vision?"

The Vision, or my tutor as I liked to call him, was out with Wanda Maximoff. I found their relationship a bit puzzling since he was a syntazoid and she was human but I had to admit they kind of made it work.

I'm not supposed to see Vision till next month so he can tutor me again. I know, I'm 16. I should be in school not learning from an android. But I'm a fugitive on the run with other fugitives.

"Vision has the mind stone," Sam explained as Steve takes Freya out of the room. "We need to find them now." Oh he means the yellow jewel in the center of his forehead. I thought it was just a decoration.

Mom winces. "We would if Wanda was answering."

I laughed lightly, scratching my head. "I know where they are." Wanda was kind of like a big sister to me, same as Sam. So she tells me where they move to every once in a while so someone can know.

"Great then," Sam says, taking the keys to the Quinjet and spinning them around his finger. "Because we need to find them now."

"Wait," I paused and pointed to Freya who was in Steve's arms all dressed up as they exited the bedroom. "We aren't actually bringing a baby with us right?"

I loved Freya, I didn't want her to be in danger. Steve shakes his head, and I just realized he was carrying her small go bag over his shoulder. "We're dropping her off with a friend. She'll stay with her till we can get to her."

Well that puts me a little bit at ease then. However Sam, Mom and I all frowned because we were all fugitives. "Who?"

───── ⋆⋅☀️⋅⋆ ─────

Steve knocked on the door of the apartment building, balancing Freya while I held onto her bag that had everything she was going to need for the time being.

Apparently the friend we were leaving Freya with was one of Auroras. Darcy Lewis and Erik Selvig.

The others stayed on the ship, waiting for us. We were after all fugitives. Steve wore a photographic vail to disguise his face. Obviously, Freya wasn't wearing one, and neither was I.

The government still hadn't gotten a clear picture of my face. Something close that resembles a sketch yes, but that's all that they have.

The apartment was here in Virginia. Erik Selvigs old apartment from when he was a teacher in this grand old state.

The door opener reveals a brunette woman with glasses and an older man behind her. Their eyes go wide when they see Steve and Freya. "Oh my goodness!"

I looked around the apartment hallway when she had her outburst. Someone could have heard her. "Please come in," Ushered the older man.

Erik I'm guessing. Steve and I stepped inside and the woman, Darcy, quickly checked the hallway before closing the door.

"Hello Erik," Steve greeted the old man. "Darcy."

Darcy salutes him. "Captain. And girl I don't know."

I smiled a little. "Hi." Freya laughs delightedly as if she remembered the woman and flaps her hands around.

Steve nods and then carefully hands Freya over to the woman. I give Erik the bag of her stuff. Diapers, baby formula, toys and a few clothes.

It was enough to last her a few days. Seeing as we didn't know how long this was going to be. "I know this is a lot to ask, but I just want to thank you again for choosing to take care of Freya." Steve tells them.

Erik nods, he reaches to shake Freya's hand that was rolled up in a fist. "It's no problem really."

Steve exhales. "We have to get going now." Right, and I better go before Mom decides to ditch me here for my safety. We already had a long talk about that. "I will be back for her and you guys when it's safe."

Both adults nod.

I peck the baby's cheek one last time, as does Steve. "Thank you for the help," I thanked both the adults as I began to leave. "Just go and kick some alien butt!" Darcy exclaims in a quiet whisper; she takes Freya's hand and makes her fist bump the air.

Oh, we will.

───── ⋆⋅☀️⋅⋆ ─────

"Sam, we're getting a call!" I called out to him as I took a look at the computer screens to see we were receiving a call from what appeared to be the Wakandan guard. "It's from Wakanda!"

"Did you say Wakanda?" Sam comes over and peers over my shoulder at the screen. "Hey Steve," he calls him over. Steve comes over as he straps on his leather gloves.

We were all on our way to Scotland, where Vision and Wanda were. We weren't that far from their hotel. We were flying over the city now.

Steve answers the call and on the screen pops up the image of King T'Challa.

"T'Challa," We all greeted him. The men standing up straighter for the king. "Hello Captain." T'Challa also greeted us. "Nina. Sam." I waved polity at the King.

I met him when I went to find Mom in the middle of Steve and Auroras wedding in Wakanda. He was a nice man, including his sister.

"To what do we owe the pleasure?" Steve asked.

King T'Challa sighs as if he's the bearer of bad news, clasping his hands together. "My people have found a transmission from deep space."

Deep space? What the hell does that mean? I also don't like the way he's making it sound.

"Hey you guys!" called Mom from up ahead on the ship. "We've got reports of a-" She paused when she saw T'Challa on the projector. "T'Challa."

T'Challa nods at her. Mom clears her throat and she goes to say what she approached us for. "We've got reports of disturbance in the city."

Wanda and Vision. The aliens were here. Steve turns to T'Challa. "I'm sorry but we have to get going."

T'Challa nods understandingly. "Please make sure to call when you have more time."

"Of course."

The transmission quickly ended and I began to pull up Wanda's tracker. Vision's tracker might have been off, and I can't actually turn his tracker on, but I can turn on the tracker we gave Wanda remotely. All from the safety of the ship. Her blinking dot was moving haphazardly. Which meant something was up.

Sam rushes to the pilot's seat and follows the movements, till the blinking light stops at a train station. We parked not far from them, making a silent landing.

"Alright everyone, it's time." Steve says as we all take our weapons. Mom and I dropped down from the ship while Sam took his wings and took to the sky. Steve ran off somewhere else.

Mom and I sneaked off, entering the train station. We peered around a corner to see Wanda facing off the alien woman.

Vision was on the ground behind her, looking in pain. I didn't know that synthezoids could feel pain. I'm pretty sure they aren't supposed to.

A train passed behind Wanda, and the alien woman narrowed her eyes at it. Wanda turns around just as the train finishes passing by and Steve steps out of the shadows.

The alien woman immediately throws her spear at him, which he catches easily. Sam then breaks through the roof glass ceiling and kicks the alien woman away and she crashes inside a store.

Steve throws the spear at mom which she catches as we run to the alien man. I charged my widows bite and hit him, giving mom the chance to stab him with the spear.

She rises as the alien tries to swing at her with his own spear and kicks him down. Then the spear in her hands is ripped away, pulled back by the alien woman.

I pulled out my gun and shot her as she approached, but the bullets didn't do anything. Steve quickly picked up the male aliens staff just as she tried to hit us.

They began to fight, spears clashing against each other as Mom, and I joined with our batons. Then Sam swoops in again and kicks the woman down, quickly pulling out his guns and I pull mine out again as we aim it at her and her alien companion.

"We don't wanna kill you." Mom warned them. "But we will."

The alien woman sneers. "You'll never get the chance again."

A glowing beam came down on them and took them up, taking the spear away from Steve as well.

We should have just killed them.

I put my gun away and rushed to the synthezoid on the ground. Wanda was crouched in front of him, using her powers to heal up his wound. "How did that happen?" I asked curiously as she finished up.

Vision shakes his head, "I don't know."

Vision not knowing something. That wasn't good.

I noticed a cut on Wanda's head and pulled out a band aid from my belt, giving it to her. She thanked me and then the two of us pulled Vision up to his feet. Sam takes over my spot as Vision needs support to stand.

Steve and Mom approached us. Doing what very much looked like a power walk.

I didn't think it was possible to hurt Vision, electricity shimmered over his surface, his colors blending like if he was broken and his voice distorted.

"Thank you, Captain."

Steve nodded, "Let's get you on the jet."

We all quickly headed back to the Quinjet. And I took care of Wanda's wounds with more than a band aid this time.

"I thought we had a deal. Stay close, check in. Don't take any chances." Mom addresses Wanda as the Quinjets doors close.

"I'm sorry." Wanda apologized mid wince as I rubbed alcohol on the cut on her forehead. It can't get infected. "We just wanted time."

"Where to, Cap?" Sam asked from the pilot's seat.

"Home." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.6K 1.1K 13
Infinity War reimagined! You are a 15-16 year old high schooler who is good friends with Peter Parker. You are caught up in his "Spidey World", and g...
5.1K 96 21
It's been a month since Thanos came to Earth. The world is in tatters and pieces, with the remaining Avengers still struggling to understand what's...
77.2K 2K 28
-COMPLETED- After Thanos snapped half of all life the remaining Avengers don't know what to do. This is a story about what happens during the five ye...
413K 11K 41
"Did you know" "Loki..." "DID YOU KNOW!!!" "yes....." "WHY.!....ARE YOU JUST LIKE FATHER!" "no... You're wrong, Loki..... I love you with all of my h...