๐ˆ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐ญ ๐‘๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ

By ellababyx

Academic Rivals to Lovers in a Boarding School ..... "You wanna know the really dumb meaning behind my name?"... More

Quick Introduction
Aesthetics :)
Playlist...
01 - pilot
02 - hughes
03 - try
04 - pink
05 - hate
06 - blood
07 - deal
08 - zoo
09 - Iris
10 - winner
11 - baby
12 - lollipop
13 - facade
14 - need
15 - again
16 - sunrise
17 - home
18 - complain
19 - minute
20 - berrylium
21 - beg
22 - frustrating
23 - faulty
24 - strawberries
25 - french
26 - late
27 - love
29 - airport
30 - hide
31 - science
32 - lifestyle
33 - ouch
34 - race
35 - contract
36 - earth
37 - speak now
38 - eternity.
Epilogue

28 - eternity?

49.1K 1.8K 1.9K
By ellababyx

Thank you for all the comments on last chapter, you have no idea how much they mean to me <3
.....
Carters Pov

I kiss her all over, lingering extra long in the neck area. Mila trails a hand up and down my right arm that's on her waist.

"What will we tell our parents about this holiday? Your dad will kill me once..." Her words die on her mouth as I pull down the straps of her dress.

God, this fucking dress. The white material was completely see through after the rain, and christ it was hard to not look, especially when she was standing there yelling at me even with my jumper on that concealed the top half.

It might as well have been white noise, she's so unnecessarily hot when yelling at me.

"I hate this dress." I whisper against her mouth, pulling it down her legs and chucking the white fabric into the corner of the room.

"I hate you." She whispers back.

"Lies. You've liked me for a while." I don't know when I fell for Mila, whether it was when we were kids or the first day of boarding school, however long it was, I wouldn't change it for the world.

She smiles, sitting up against the headboard and pulling my lips to her face. "Lies, I've tolerated you for a while. Clear difference, darling."

I love when she calls me darling. I love when she teases me and the way her eyes flutter closed every time I kiss her.

She groans under each touch of my mouth against against her neck.

"Carter...I want to" Mila mumbles and I continue "I've never.." She huffs and crosses her arms, while trying to find the right words.

"You can say it." I lie beside her, staring into those pretty eyes of hers. "I've never given a guy a...well, y'know."

"Wait? Seriously?" She shakes her head, confirming my suspicion. Im not, not surprised, everyone assumes that because she's been with guys that she has done that.

But I suppose you never really know. "I've always refused, and no one has ever really pushed me on it. But I... I don't know I guess I want to, for you."

"Mila, I don't want you to do it, if you're not comfortable doing it." Again, she sighs and puts her head in her hands.

I try my best to be encouraging, trailing a finger up and down the curve of her waist. "But, I want to. I didn't want to for other people, but I want to...for you."

"Mila-"

"Carter! Would you just let me give you a blow job?!" O-kay.

"So demanding." I mutter under my breath as she slides off the bed.

"Get on your knees." My voice is hoarse and low, she follows my command, dropping to her knees.

Lord have mercy.

"You're gonna follow what I tell you to do?" I ask, standing opposite her. I tilt her chin to look up at me with my forefinger and thumb. "Well?"

She nods and moves her hands up my jeans, pulling my shirt off tantalizingly and leaving a line of kisses along my abdomen. "Mhm."

Then she takes off my jeans and boxers, chucking them on to the couch behind her.

My fingers tangle in Mila's hair as her tongue glides along my erection. She holds the base with her hand as her tongue circles over the tip, just to taste me.

I let out a deep, throaty moan in retaliation.

"And I need you-" She doesn't break eye contact with my dick, licking her lips slowly. "-to do something...for me."

I bite down on my gums to stop the low groan bubbling in my throat that threatened to make a loud exit. But a quiet whimper is impossible to prevent when she squeezes me, once.

"I need you to stay quiet...Can you do that for me, baby?" She teases, cocking her head to one side. "I'm gonna take that silence as a yes."

I nod to whatever she said as her gaze meets mine. "Fine, I'll be quiet." She resumes her torture, sucking hard as I watch her lips circle me.

Her head dips up and down while trying to take all of me, her hand assists with the size so she doesn't get overwhelmed. Except another groans slips from my lips and she stops for a second to scold me.

"Quiet, darling." Is all she tells me before proceeding again.

I cant believe she's never done this before, because whatever the hell shes doing? Well, it's working. Pleasure shoots into all parts of my body that I didn't think possible.

Pure arousal darkens her gaze when she realizes I'm close to breaking, but everything in me tells me to hold on.

Every time I make another strangled noise, she starts laughing and losing focus, which would have been a turn off if it was anyone else other than her. It creates a strange but sensational ripple effect to travel up my spine.

My hips push forward which makes me hit the back of her throat, she struggles at first to adjust but eventually gets it, quick learner apparently.

Her lips tighten around the head for one last suck and that's what it takes for me to reach my high, the pleasure is close to shooting in her throat before she stands up and grabs a tissue off the nightstand.

Mila sits up. "I may be able to suck a guy off now, but I won't be swallowing unless there's a 'gun to my head', got that?"

I cant help laughing but nod in understanding, until the words settle in. "Hold on, 'suck a guy off?' What other guys would you be sucking off...other than me?"

"You don't own me for life? I may have to suck other guys off, what with my new skills and everything." This is when I notice her teasing tone and grin, but I'm not so convinced.

She cleans me with the tissues and then stands up, smoothing out the crease on my forehead.

"Sweetheart, as long as I'm alive and breathing...no other guy will even think about touching you." Her hand grips my jaw before she kisses the top of my nose.

"When giving a blow job—as I'm such an expert at it—I do believe that the guy in said blow job, isn't necessarily required to touch the giver of the previously mentioned blow job."

Her logic is annoyingly accurate and without a flaw.

I don't give her a chance to turn around before pulling her in by the waist and receive a yelp in surprise. "You're so possessive sometimes." She says, rolling her eyes as always.

I sit down on the bed and allow her to straddle me, her arms reach up and loop around the back of my neck. "Only when I need to."

The temperature rises when she tugs down the straps of her bra and stands up, positioning herself opposite me. She's in just a bra and underwear, holding an arm across her stomach.

For a split second, she seems self conscious, but that quickly disappears once I lean back on my elbows. The light shining in from the balcony illuminates her long legs.

"I like teasing you." She tells me, hooking her thumbs around the lace underwear and pulling them down.

I follow her hands with my eyes, glancing upwards whenever she looks away. "You're so easy to make flustered."

There is no point in denying it, because she's not wrong. I get flustered with every single thing she does.

Then, she unclasps her bra at the back and lets it fall down her arms. I take in all of her body, leaving no skin untouched from my gaze.

There's no point in waiting anymore when she takes slow, sensual, effortlessly sexy steps towards me, trailing her fingers along her stomach and thighs.

I reach out and grab her hand, pulling her down on to the bed. Her eyes went heavy lidded as she drops her head backwards, grasping at the sheets for stability.

"Spread your legs for me, love." She parts her legs with no question and I drop to my knees in front of her, just how I did in my wardrobe the other day.

I snake my hands up her inner thighs, licking the skin just beside where she needed it most. "Such soft skin, hm?"

I get a hum of approval when I finally press a finger on her clit. I add another finger and pump them in and out of her, moving my mouth up to hers and settling my body on top.

She tilts her head up for more access and grins upon noticing how I'm hard again, it's not easy to hide with it pressed against her leg.

My fingers move faster which only makes the perfectly manicured nails on my shoulders to dig deeper than before, most definitely leaving marks.

"Oh, Carter." She moans out my name and I say multiple curses in my head to stop any moan from myself.

I kiss and suck on her throat, but when I move down her body and replace my fingers with my tongue, she makes a strangled noise.

"Oh my god." I groan against her, moving my tongue slowly over her clit in a desperate attempt to tease and draw out her pleasure, but it takes no time before she's whimpering in an impatient manner.

"I need faster." She demands and I take the challenge within seconds, wrapping my lips around her clit and sucking. She squirms as if uncomfortable, but her and I both know that's not the case, not even close.

I add my index finger into the mix and push it inside of her as she rocks her hips. "That's it." Its confirmed, Emilia Violet one hundred percent has a praise kink as the encouragement makes her hips buckle off the bed and she shudders with pleasure.

"I like having your legs spread." I rasp, watching her expression go hazier as I continue to play with her.

She sucks hard on my tongue after I finally kiss her again, summoning a low groan from me. "I never want to stop doing this." I whisper, brushing the hair away from her face.

"Eternity?" Her pinky finger rises in between our bodies, waiting patiently in front of my eyes. "Eternity."

"And I never ever break a pinky promise, you got that?" She assures me.

Never breaks a pinky promise. Noted.

The promise makes me grin like an idiot, as usual. I interlock our two pinky fingers and fall back on the bed beside her, wiping the hair off my face.

We lie there for another while before showering individually, her request, not mine.

She thinks if we keep on going at it then I'll get bored of her, which is stupid but I don't like to call her out on those sorts of things. She's been through enough shit with people leaving her, and I'd like to change that mindset, not encourage it.

All of this doesn't stop me from watching her get changed, carefully sliding on each individual piece of jewelry of hers and putting on my tracksuit bottoms and my sweater.

It's weird to see her in something other than a skirt, but even I can tell she feels out of place.

"Something wrong?" I ask, admiring her as she huffs at the shoe options.

"As much as I just love wearing this old tracksuit and strange looking shoes, I miss my little skirts and high heels." She eventually picks out a pair of white shoes, slipping them on over mismatched fluffy socks

"You're hard to please, Ms Violet." Mila shrugs and plops into an armchair in the corner of the room.

The suite we're staying in is quite nice if I do say so myself, lots of little balconies and a full sized kitchen, along with an equally enormous bedroom and en suite. Everything was up to Mila's standards, I think...

After another twenty minutes of her contemplation over the outfit, she finally let us leave. I didn't tell her what country we had even gone to, mostly because I liked the element of surprise.

Although she was the total opposite, whining the entire way to our destination and trying to figure out where we are. "France?"

"Nope." We turn the corner onto the main street and I adjust our positions so she walks on the inside of the sidewalk.

"Brazil?" Another guess, another shake of my head. "Chile?"

"C'mon Mila, you're kinda smart, you should know this." I joke and she scoffs. "Kinda? No, incorrect. I'm extremely smart, and don't you forget it."

"Mhm, whatever you say, Mila." I think we both know she's smarter, but getting her frustrated is just way too easy.

"Are we there yet?" She asks after another ten minutes and finally, finally, I can say yes.

We stop in front of the massive building, 'El Ateneo' is displayed just above the doors. She squints to see it without her glasses and I can't help but chuckle, which only makes her more annoyed.

"I cant read it! Christ, one of these days, I will cut your dick up into these teeny tiny pieces, and who will you be an asshole to then? Hm?"

See? She's just the easiest person to rile up, it helps that she also looks extremely sexy when frustrated. "That's hot." I lean down and whisper, kissing the skin just below her ear.

"Now, as I was about to explain-" She glares up at me and I continue. "-You like books, right?"

"Right."

"Well, Mila, this is.. El Ateneo Grand Splendid."  I didn't expect her to recognize it, but she does within a split second, and damnit if her smile isn't the most beautiful thing in the world.

"Carter, tell me you did not take me to the bookstore that was once a movie theatre and tell me three different reasons on why I'm not giving you another blow job right this fucking minute."

I laugh to myself, leading her through the main doors with our hands linked. "So Argentina? I'm surprised it's not Italy..." I shrug and take the escalators up to the next floor and another set of stairs.

Her eyes are bright and wide, taking in all of the books before her. Even when I lead her through bookshelf after bookshelf, she's no less enamored than the last one.

"Hey, Carter?"

"Mhm." She leads the way for a bit, stopping at various areas for a quick browse. "When the hell did you weasel your way into my life, seriously? I swear I created such a good divide between the two of us throughout the years."

"Weasel? You're calling me a weasel?" I ask, hiding the smile that's bound to break free at any moment.

"That's what you got out of my question, seriously? Carter, just answer the question, when did you start loving me, and when did i start loving you back?" I know answers to both questions, although she won't enjoy the second answer.

"Me? I fell for you years ago, at least when we were kids, at least." She doesn't even seem shocked at my reveal, almost like deep down, she always knew.

"And me? When do you think I did?" Again, the answer for this one is on the tip of my tongue.

"You remember the day I relapsed? We were in the hospital and holding each other in the dim light of the my room?" She nods once, confirming my suspicion, she knows exactly what I'm about to say.

"You said you were 'worried about me.' Which sounds like a regular response for one's future wife, but what gave you away? That stutter, everyone knows Emilia Violet doesn't stutter. God no, it's almost unheard of."

The corner of her lips up, it's satisfying when I know I'm right on the money with this revelation.

"But you said—and I quote—'I-I was worried about you.' So basically, it was a total giveaway, then it was just getting you to admit it. I'm impressed you held out for so long."

I twirl her around and she's smiling, that specific smile that transforms her entire face. It's insane how little she knows about her impact on my life, Mila has saved me in more ways than she'll ever know, and more than I'll ever show, it's strange

"Who knew it would take me relapsing again for you to finally admit that I'm swoon worthy?" I tease and her smile is replaced with a scowl.

"Asshole." Aw, look at her creating cute nicknames for me.

I never imagined on relapsing again after the last time, but for Mila? I would do it a million times over if it meant I got to love her for the rest of my life... eternity.

We wander around the building for at least another hour, since she couldn't leave a shelf unseen. I didn't complain even slightly, it was a rarity to see her so at ease, and for once, she didn't have to deal with the media.

.....
Authors Note

I'm so proud of Mila you have no idea literally the proud mom that she deserves tbh. #teamClia is my happy place.

MAKE SURE TO VOTE BY TAPPING THE ORANGE STAR IN THE BOTTOM LEFT CORNER!

Opinions - I like this one *wink* :))))

Lots of Love Babies, mommy ells <3

Words - 2918
Date - 28/06/22
Reads - 616K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 4.8K 37
AMBY AWARDS TOP PICK 2023 โค๏ธ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ "You think I can't act like I'm into you?" He asks in a whisper. He reaches out, and strokes a finger down...
3.7K 169 20
Carter "I should have fucked you so much sooner." I remember that first day, how she screamed and cried for me to let her go, back when I hated her a...
34.6K 1K 31
***MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY*** Excerpt: "Haven't you ever done something you shouldn't, just because you wanted to?" He's close enough now that I can f...
5.5M 102K 60
{NEEDS EDITING} ....::::**โ€ขยฐโœพยฐโ€ข**::::.... ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ โ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ž๐ญ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌโž ....::::**โ€ขยฐโœพยฐโ€ข**::::.... "Death is the easy way out, rem...