Come And Get Me

By Thoughts_Out_Loudd

Adira is a smart girl who is in a bad situation. No where and no one to turn too the young 23 year old has to... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE

TWELVE

1.2K 37 6
By Thoughts_Out_Loudd

Adira woke the next morning feeling deliciously sore. Flashbacks to the night before replayed over in her mind. With a smile playing on her lips, her hand reached out to look for her lover but his side of the bed was cold. Meaning he was up and out of bed for a while now. 

Adira huffed and rolled her eyes sitting up in the bed. She looked around for her clothes only noticing that they're covered and stained in blood. She stood up fully naked wincing at the soreness from the previous night's activities. Adira made her way to Ivan's drawers in search of clothes to wear until she can get to her room where her clothes are at. She pulled out a pair of boxers and a shirt with the club logo on it. This will do. she thought to herself. 

She stepped out of Ghost's room and walked to the front to get some coffee. To her surprise she found the man that she was utterly in love with standing at the stove starring at a pan with a less than pleased face. She quietly peaked at the pan and smiled. He was trying to make her breakfast. 

It was almost as if a sensor went off in his head when she stepped foot in the room. He could feel her prescense as he glared down at the burnt eggs on the stove. He got up early, seeing her laying there like an angel; it caused his heart to warm and skip a beat. He wanted to make her breakfast. He wanted to show her that he cared. He just wanted to do something nice for her. Yes. He could have had one of the old ladies or club whores make it for him but he wanted to make something for her himself. I should have just had one of the old ladies do it, but its the thought that counts right? He questioned in his head. 

Ghost waited until she was right next to him before speaking, "Don't laugh." From his prerifial view he could see her jump. Seeing her quickly get over her inital fright, he relished in her touch when she stepped behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist. He thought last night was a dream, but seeing her in his clothes did things to him. 

Adira pressed her face into his back, "You left me alone in bed." Her hands wondered up his bare chest, lightly scratching causing him to grunt. She smiled into his back and pressed her body against his back, "I don't appreciate being left alone the morning after I profess my love."

Ghost captured her wondering hands, "Don't start your shit, моя любовь. I wanted to make you breakfast in bed, but the eggs burnt." (my love) 

Adira tugged one of her hands free. Reaching down to turn off the stove. She grabbed his arm spinning him around and backing up to the kitchen counter, "Come here."

His hands immediately went to her waist, lifting her onto the counter, "I'm sorry I left you alone. I just wanted to let you sleep in and I wanted to do something nice for you."

Adira's heart warmed at his explanation. She gave him a sweet kiss on the lips, "It's the thought that counts baby." She leaned up and nibbled on his earlobe, whispering in his ear, "If you want to make it up to me, I can think of a few ways."

Ghost grinned at the comment, but his body filled with the need to be buried inside her special place. He leaned down pushing his special friend against hers, speaking in a hoarse whisper, "Вы ненасытная женщина." (You are one insatiable woman.) 

Adira locked her legs around his waist while lightly scratching the back of his head, "Я не думаю, что когда-нибудь смогу насытиться тобой." (I don't think I could ever get enough of you.)

Ghost wrapped his arms around her waist, lifting her off the counter, "Я не собираюсь начинать так сладко, как прошлой ночью." (I'm not going to start off sweet like last night.)

Adira smirked at him, "Good, I didn't want you too." She latched onto his neck leaving love bites any where she could reach. 

By the time Ghost got to his room he was growling and panting with need. He threw his door open, creating a loud sound. Closing it with his foot, he tossed Adira onto the bed, "Strip."

Adira smirked at him, "Are you asking or demanding?"

Ghost growled in frustration. Of all the times to be a brat. Only his girl would choose now to be difficult. He stalked over to her, grabbing her by the throat, lifting her upper body off the bed, "Я не спрашиваю. А теперь разденься, пока я не сорвал с тебя одежду." (I'm not asking. Now strip before I rip the clothes off your body.) 

Adira loved the dominant side of Ghost, "Только для тебя, Иван." (Only for you Ivan.) Adira quickly shed the clothes she borrowed from him. She leaned back on the bed against her forearms. 

Ghost quickly stripped out of his clothes before climbing on top of Adira. He gave her a sultry grin, before grabbing her hips and flipped her onto her stomach, "Ass up." Adira nearly moaned from the command, but complied anyways. Making sure to tease him a little by wiggling her ass in his face. That earned her a sweet but sharp smack on the ass. A moan tore from her lips as his hand connected with her ass cheek. Keeping her ass in the air she leaned down into a downward dog yoga pose.

Ghost grabbed his manhood and lined up with her entrance. Slowly pushing in until he bottomed out. Ghost let out a grunt of pleasure as Adira's breath got caught in her throat. Ghost stilled for he wanted her to get used to his size, but Adira had other thoughts. 

To him, she was the sexiest woman he'd ever seen. Seeing her stretching and pushing back on his member was ecstasy without taking the drug. 

Adira got fed up with him not moving, "If you don't move or do something I'm going to tie you down and fuck myself on your dick."

Ghost smirked at the idea of watching her pleasure herself on his manhood. To appease her, he pulled back leaving just the tip in before delivering a punishing delicious thrust. The sultry moan that left Adira's lips was rewarding enough for Ghost. 

He got lost in her heat and held onto her hips with a tight grip before pounding into her. He reached forward with one hand, grabbing a hand full of hair and pulling her up so her back was against his chest. 

She was close to finishing. She reached down to rub her clit but Ghost smacked her hand away. He pulled out and flipped her onto her back. She whined at the empty feeling. Ghost was quick to shush her, "Я хочу посмотреть, как ты кончишь на мой член." (I want to watch you cum on my dick.)

He was quick to push back inside her, "Hold it until I tell you."

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, letting out a low moan, "I'm trying."

Soon Ghost's thrusts were getting sloppy. His hand came around her throat. His voice coming out deep and rough, "Now,моя маленькая лисица." (my little vixen)

 Adira tightened around him, legs shaking. Ghost's thrusts never stopped. He rode her through her orgasm. As he went to pull out, Adira locked her legs around his waist stopping him, "Inside. Cum inside me." He groaned and did as she asked. Feeling the last of his sperm shoot inside her, Ghost collapsed on top of her. He murmured sweet things into her ear. Together they dozed off with him still inside her. 

 Adira woke up to fingers tracing her spine. The last she remembered was Ghost and her falling asleep with him on top of her. They must have switched positions in their sleep. Her head turned slightly to see Ghost resting his head on his hand staring at her. She smiled lightly at him, "Hi."

Ghost looked at her with nothing but love in his eyes, "Привет, любимый." (Hello my love)

He leaned down and gave her a sweet kiss, "How are you feeling?" He huffed a bit when she looked at him with some confusion. He pulled the blanket from her naked body and traced the finger marks on her hips so lightly she barely felt them.

It didn't take long for her to figure out that the marks were from Ghost. She didn't care though. She knew he would never intentionally hurt her, but the heartbroken look on his face broke her own heart.

Adira tried to grab his face, but he dodged her hands, "No. I hurt you. I left hand marks." He shot out of bed, throwing on any clothes he could grab, high tailing it out the room. Adira grabbed the shirt and pair of boxers she wore before and sprinted after him, "GHOST!"

Ghost ignored her calls and walked into the open sitting room. He couldn't believe himself. He hurt the only person that has ever cared about him. His head whipped around when a glass cup smashed next to his head. He looked back to see his woman standing there, breathing hard, looking pissed off, and beautiful then ever.

Adira got fed up with Ghost's petty me bullshit he had going on. Yes he left bruises, but she asked for those bruises. He wasn't giving her a chance to tell him that she is okay. So her temper got the best of her and grabbed whatever was closest to her. Which turned out to be a glass cup. 

When he turned around she huffed, "Now that I have your attention, I'm not hurt Ghost. The bruises don't hurt. I like them. Okay?" Adira could see the panic on his face and she was trying her best to get through to him. 

Ghost couldn't understand why she wasn't trying to kill him at this moment. It was his hands that left the bruises on her beautiful skin. Only thing on his mind was self-hate. His hands started pulling on his hair. 

Almost immediately, he felt soft hands gently pulling his hands from his hair. He felt the gentlest touch on his face, "Hey. Hey. Ivan look at me. Иван, посмотри на меня. Я в порядке. Пожалуйста, успокойся. Я в порядке." (Ivan look at me. I'm okay. Please calm down I'm okay.)

She could see that this wasn't helping, but she knew his protective instincts would override his panic. Adira got up and walked to one of the tables and slammed her hip into the table and fell to the ground letting out a painful yelp. She was hoping this would work because otherwise she would have to go get her dad. 

She was grateful when she heard Ghost's familiar thundering footsteps. He didn't say anything, just scooped her up and carried her to his room. He sat on the bed, setting her on his lap. She turned in his lap so she was straddling his lap. He buried his face in her chest wrapping his arms around her waist. His voice came out muffled, but she understood it as clearly as if he whispered in her ear, "I'm sorry for freaking out."

All she did was kiss his forehead and hold him close, "It's okay baby. Everything is okay. Bruises after sex is normal. It's the price of having amazing sex." When she felt Ghost's body moving from his smothered laughter, she knew everything was going to be okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 14.1K 45
After a rough start in life, Harper is able to become a Broadway success. But when an old friend needs her help, she returns to a place she wasn't su...
182K 5.7K 64
**COMPLETED** Lily has been tormented by the memories of her mother's murder since she was eight years old. She's spent years terrified that the men...
275K 7K 25
Not everything is roses, chocolates and vibrators in Zara's life...until Talon, Hawks MC President, wants to claim her as his. Zara Edgingway is a tw...
1.8M 34.4K 40
✔️ [first book in Riders of Lykos series] -- When Emily Hearst learned that her mother kept her father out of her life simply so she could use Emily...