Winning His War

By EmmittRose

Cover made by 1-800-get-yeeted This is a spin off but can be a stand alone Boyxboyxboy A therapist, a cop, an... More

Warnings and Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 [M]
20
21 [M]
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31 [M]
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
Bonus!

48

5.1K 299 75
By EmmittRose

Smut warning *light impact play, degrading*

Andrew's POV

My frown deepened as I watched Jem subconsciously pull on his hair.

He had been doing it all but constantly ever since he dyed it a few days ago and I'm not completely sure he even knows he's doing it at this point. Even now he pulls it as he stares down at his work computer blankly.

His lip is pulled between his teeth while a confused look crossed his face as he attempted to figure out how Dev had handled things in his absence.

All of us had been hesitant to say the least when he demanded his laptop but when Dev saw there was no changing his mind this time, he gladly all but shoved the computer in his direction in order to let him deal with the paper work side. That was over an hour ago and Jem still looks just as confused as he did when he first started looking over the screen.

Every now and then a string of curses would leave his lips in a grumbled form or a harsh sigh would echo through the room followed by an 'I taught both of them to do this for this exact scenario and now it's all fucked up'.

The cursing and aggravation was honestly expected and with his short temper, I would be more worried if he didn't express his frustration but the hair pulling still worried me.

So far the hair color has been the only thing he's allowed to change, which is fine but the pulling is the problem. It's only been a few days but I've noticed the small clumps of hair he's tried to discreetly throw away. At this rate he'll be bald by the end of the month.

"Jem, hair," I repeat for what feels like the thousandth time today but my reminder is only answered by a hum as he lowers his hand and tries to distract himself by playing with his hands instead.

I find myself logging the amount of time that goes by before his hand is buried in hair again. Only 3 minutes before I have to remind him again.

"Jem you're pulling again," I said as gently as I could but it only earned me an aggravated sound as he slammed the top of his computer down before rubbing his face tiredly.

"If you say something about my hair one more time I'm going to scream," he threatened but he was too tired to make it sound very convincing.

"Well you can't just keep pulling your hair out. You'll go bald and you wouldn't look good without hair," I said gently. Jem only rolled his eyes in response. His hand eased up to his hair but thankfully he stopped himself before he even touched it.

"Stop looking at me like that," he scoffed as he opened the computer again. "I'm not some pitiful dog you found on the side of the road. It's just a change, I need to get used to it."

"But at what cost? I can't let you keep trying if you're going to hurt yourself. Do you want to dye it back?"

"No," he said a bit too harshly, his eyes never leaving the screen.

"It's okay if you do. Maybe this was too much too fast. We can find something else after you go back to black."

"I'm fine with the blue. I'll stop pulling at my hair. Just drop it."

A scowl falls on my face before I have a chance to stop it.

"Why are you lying to me?"

A confused look crosses his face but he still doesn't look in my direction.

"You have a tell when you lie. You rub your forefinger and thumb together and you know it's your tell because you try to hide it every time." When a frown of his own appears on his face I feel a smirk cover mine. "So why are you lying to me."

Silence fills the air. Jem still refuses to look at me. His hand inches closer to his hair until he stops himself and allows his fist to ball up on the table.

"It's only been two days," he sighed.

"So?"

"I should be able to deal with this. It shouldn't bother me at all. I can't even see it if I don't look in the mirror and I couldn't last 2 days without dying it back? It's pathetic."

"It's not pathetic, it's growth. Just the fact that you did it, no matter for how long, is a huge step forward. You should be celebrating this victory, not criticizing yourself for not lasting longer."

He sadly did not seem very convinced.

"You need something," I decided after a while as I stood up and walked directly in front of him.

"Like what? A normally functioning brain," he sighed as his eyes went back to the computer.

"A reward. Something to get it through your thick ass head that you're doing good." I had all of his attention back on me in a second. His brows shot up as a smirk covers his face.

"And what kind of 'reward' did you have in mind," he teased as he looked my body up and down in one long look. A blush covered my face but I forced myself to keep eye contact with him.

"I don't know. It's your reward, you pick."

I watched nervously as he hummed, his eyes taking in every inch of my body as if I were already standing her bare for him.

"Are you sure you can satisfy me Andrew," he asked as he stood up from his chair. We stood only inches apart but his arms wrapped around me and pulled us close until every part of us was touching.

His lips hovered above my neck, breath tickling the sensitive skin as I fought a shiver of anticipation.

"I take my rewards very seriously," he continued in a raspy voice barely above a whisper. "You wouldn't want to disappoint me would you?"

I only have the strength to shake my head.

"Would you be willing to try something for me?" He whispered as his teeth began scrapping under my ear.

"What is it?" I could feel his smirk stretch across my skin as a low chuckle rumbled in his chest.

"A vibrator. It wouldn't have to do anything you wouldn't want."

"This is supposed to be your reward," I protested. Jem's hand comes up to cup my throat before gripping it harder and pulling his face away from my neck.

"I don't think you understand how rewards work exactly," he said seriously but a smile still covered his face. "Seeing you grind against a vibrator, begging me to let you cum, watching you squirm, would be a damn good reward if I say so myself. Are you willing to or not?"

"I'll try it," I barely said above a whisper, causing the smirk on Jem's face to widen and apply a bit more pressure on my throat.

"That's such a good boy," he soothed before letting go and letting his eyes trail down the hallways. "You asked where the playroom was a while ago. Would you like to see it?"

I could feel my eyes widen at the question but I began nodding before I made the conscious decision to.

His hands left my body slowly, reluctant, before he began walking down the hallway towards his bedroom and stopping at a door I must have passed at least a thousand times since living here.

"I thought this was a cleaning closet."

"And that's why it's considered hidden," he teased his hand eased to my face, easily covering my eyes just as the other hand opened the door.

I followed Jem blindly as the light flicked on around us and the door locked from the inside.

I could feel Jem's excitement as his lips left a feather light trail up my neck. His hand slowly fell from my eyes as I took in the dark blue room around me.

The queen size bed stood in the center of the room while hooks peaked out from the head and footboards. The walls were lined with toys, most of which I've never seen before. A few dressers lined the walls as extra storage but my eyes weren't focused on them. Instead my mind turned sour at the sight in front of me.

Everything in this room was the same dark blue and black. Every toy was perfectly measured on the walls, making it clear that everything had an exact right place. Knowing Jem I could tell the bed had been meticulously measured to be in the exact center of the room and it made me wonder how many times he adjusted it and if a mental break down occurred in the processes. Even the dressers were in the center of their walls, facing each other perfectly. There was no doubt in my mind, if you moved all of the dressers straight forward they would make a perfect square in the direct center of the room.

"Are you not ready for the playroom?" Jem's voice asked as it broke me out of my trance, anxiety hanging onto the words. "We don't have to stay in here."

"No it's fine," I said a bit too quickly as I turned to face him, forcing a smile on my face when I saw the frown that covered his. "I was just taking it all in."

His eyes watched me closely, trying to pick apart every part of my body language to try and find a lie. When he decided to believe me a new smirk covered his face.

"Then go lay down."

He didn't bother watching as he went for the dresser on the back wall.

I forced myself to shake off the sour thoughts as I stepped closer to the bed. The cool of the sheets seeped through my clothes quickly but it wasn't long before Jem was hovering over my body, allowing me to steal a bit of his warmth.

My body jumps as Jem's fingertips play with the hem of my shirt as his eyes roam my covered body. Inch by inch he reveals my skin until my chest is bare for him.

A gasp left my lips when Jem allowed his head to dip down to my chest. Light nips and kisses covered my body. The smirk on his face never dimmed as he started at my neck and slowly trailed down until he hovered above the hem of my pants.

I forced myself to watch when his tongue slipped between my clothes and skin. Dark marks slowly began to cover my naval until Jem decided to throw my pants across the floor without a care in the world.

His lips trailed over my boxers before stopping at my thighs. I forced myself to keep my hips pressed to the bed when he began nipping them just hard enough to be uncomfortable. I could feel myself shying away from the harsh touch just as Jem's hands caught my legs and pinned them to the bed harshly before sending me a look that said I had better stay still.

"If you move you'll mess it up," he warned, his lips still pressed against my thigh. "I want to be reminded of my reward often. Seeing these marks will do just fine. Besides, don't you think Patrick would love to see what you look like covered in hickies?"

A blush covered me at the thought of Patrick seeing anything, let alone walking around exposed enough for him to even see it.

"Don't act like a virgin now slut," he teased as his tongue soothed the marks he left behind while gentle sounds left my lips. "You know he'd like it and I know you would like it just as much as he would."

I watched through half shut eyes as he leans over my body to see the work he's done and the obvious tent in my boxers. I squirmed as his fingers lightly brushed over my ribs before hooking around the waistband of the only clothes I had left.

"God I love playing with you," he said, his fingers slowly pulling the material down, only adding to my inpatients. "I've barely even touched you and you're already leaking in your shorts. It's almost pathetic."
A sound of protest left my mouth at the insult but it quickly turned into a moan when my boxers were thrown on the floor. Cool air surrounded me only for a few moments before Jem's mouth replaced it.

A breath caught in my throat while my hips tried to buck myself farther into his mouth. Jem caught them easily and forced them onto the bed with a disapproving scowl covering his face. He didn't have to speak for me to know that he was saying something along the lines of him not playing with bad boys.

His mouth pulled off of me slowly. A look covered his face, one that promised humiliation in my near future.

"Such a desperate slut," he tsked as his hand wrapped around me. His thumb played with my tip as the other hand drew random patterns on my thighs. "You know you did wrong and didn't even apologize. Such a bad, desperate, slut." I didn't have time to brace myself before the soothing hand on my thigh turned harsh as a slap echoed in the room.

The slap on the tender meat stung yet a moan left my lips as I closed my eyes to keep Jem's smug expression out of my sight.

"Well? Are you going to apologize or not? I don't play with bad boys, you know that."

"I'm sorry," I sighed when his thumb teased my slit gently.

Another slap echoed as the stinging in my thigh returned. I whined as I looked up to Jem, who was having way too much fun with this.

"That's it? That's the best you can do? Try again."

"Please Jem do something more. I'm sorry," I asked as the teasing became too light to even count. I could feel myself squirming as I chased the pleasure but Jem was always one step ahead of me and moved his hand skillfully to ruin my attempts at forcing pleasure.

I was expecting the slap to my thigh this time but it didn't make it sting any less when he began rubbing it soothingly.

"Still bad but better," he sighed. "You're skin looks so good red like this. I want to see your ass this color some day." A blush covered my face but I knew better than to cover it.

Despite my poor apology his hand tightened around my dick while his other hand grabbed something he had placed beside us.

"Look at me," he said as he placed the vibrator at the tip of my dick. "I want to see the look you make when it turns on," he teased as he rubbed the off toy around my slit.

My heart pounding in my chest as I looked up to him. An evil smirk covered his face as he clicked the small toy on the highest setting without a warning.

My mouth fell open as a moan ripped out of my throat. If it hadn't been for Jem's hand on my hip I would have bucked into him again. It only took seconds before my tip became too sensitive and the feeling of wanting more dissipated.

Nothing but the sounds of my whines and moans filled the room while Jem kept me in place despite my squirming attempts to take a break.

"Is this not what you wanted," he teased as he pressed the vibrator harder against my tip.

" 'Please Jem, do something more'." He said in a high-pitched voice as if he were mimicking me. "Don't tell me you're ready to quit already. I know my slut better than that."
"I'm going to cum," I whined as I continued to move around the bed.

"Then cum," he said a bit harshly, his hand forcing the toy to move in circles around my slit. A moan left me as I arched as much as I could towards the pleasure.

My balls tightened as I waited for the pleasure to rip through me but it never came.

The toy flipped off the second I was about to cum, causing me to stare up at Jem with hatred. A harsh sting returned to my thigh as Jem leaned down to my chest.

"I said cum Andrew. Cum whenever you want."

Another harsh slap came to my thigh as Jem places a bite beside my nipple. I groaned in pain, still trying to get away but Jem kept me in place.

The hand on my thigh moved to my dick carefully, rubbing it with a feather light touch while Jem's mouth continued to leave hickies and bites over my chest, stomach, and thighs. His hand was barely enough to keep my hard as the pain became more of a dull throb.

"I thought you needed to cum," Jem asked teasingly against my skin before placing a gentle kiss at my navel.
"It's hard to do that when you're barely touching me with anything but your teeth," I sighed with my eyes half closed. Jem only hummed as the vibrator returned to my tip.

"Should we start again then?"

Air left my lungs as the highest setting returned just as Jem's mouth closed around my nipple.

His teeth scraped against the hard nub before circling it with his tongue to sooth the pain and sucking it into his mouth gentle. A gasp escaped me when his teeth clasped around it again as he began to pull his head back. My back arched to ease the pain until my nipple was pulled from his mouth.

"I'm going to make your nipples so sensitive so that every time your shirt touches them you'll think of me," he whispered as he moved to the next one.

It hurt. It really did yet I only found myself needing to cum more as his assault continued.

The hand on my thighs continued to make them red, the vibrator being too much for the tip of my dick, Jem leaving marks all over my body; it was all too much.

"Please," I begged as my hips lifted to vibrator while my chest arched into Jem's mouth.
"What do you want slut," he asked against my skin before leaving another bite.

"Please. Just make it feel good. Please!"

He chuckled against my skin but didn't say a word his bite turned into a soothing tongue around my nipple. The vibrator moved from my tip to up and down my length randomly while the hand that had been assaulting my thighs came to play with my other nipple.

My moans echoed around the small room as I squirmed on the bed.

"I'm going to cum," I whined just as my orgasm hit me.

My cum landed on my chest and Jem made quick work of cleaning it up with his tongue as he flipped the toy off and placed it on the floor.

My eyes were heavy as Jem's hands rubbed my body gently. His hands so much more gentle than they had been before as he rubbed out the tense muscles carefully.

"You did so good," he whispered. "I'm so proud of you. Take a nap if you need it. Such a good boy for me."

My heart pounded, not at his words but at his voice. Something clung to them. Something caring, almost loving but my eyes grew too heavy before I could ask him to be sure.

Last updated June 21, 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 296 2
Daven Odsi is an Alpha in his prime, running a major pharmaceutical company specializing in secondary gender treatments who has been entangled in a t...
251K 10.3K 20
[COMPLETED] Aiden searched high and low for Fox, his best friend from the institution four years ago. After the incident that nearly took their life...
5M 212K 145
Book 1 This is a boyxboyxboyxboy story! 17 year old Jaxon Young is only good at one thing: fighting. He fights his teachers, his father, and he figh...
72.6K 3.7K 19
**This is an Out of My Control spin off!! I HIGHLY recommend reading that story before reading this or you might not get every reference!!** Preston...