๐“๐‘๐„๐€๐’๐”๐‘๐„ | Imagines

De starhaermony

A compilation of oneshot stories with treasure members ;) "Do you even know what love is?" "Love is a game."... Mais

Boy next door | ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช ๐˜๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ
Only soft for you | ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜‘๐˜ช๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
Romeo and Juliet | ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช
Better than he can | ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ
A song about you | ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ
Work of art | ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ข ๐˜ˆ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ช
Love's a game | ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ
Friendzone | ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
You're mine | ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ
The one I want | ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ
Love letters | ๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ
๐’œ๐“Š๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“‡'๐“ˆ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰๐‘’
omg?
Together forever | ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐’พ ๐ป๐“Ž๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“€
10 reasons why | ๐’ซ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฅ๐’พ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ
By your side | ๐’ฆ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‡๐’พ
Move | ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“‚ ๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“€๐“Ž๐“Š
I'm not her | ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“™๐“ช๐“ฎ๐“ฑ๐”‚๐“พ๐“ด

My Reason | ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ถ

999 22 0
De starhaermony

You were fidgeting your fingernails, patiently waiting for someone to come back home as you were sitting on the couch in your shared apartment. You glanced at the time on your phone lock screen,

1:50 a.m.

You've been waiting for Junkyu for quite a while now. You were getting tired, and your eyelids were getting heavy. Leaving a big sigh, you eventually decided to go and sleep in your room.

A few hours later, Junkyu finally arrived home. Feeling ever so tired, he plopped himself on the couch, immediately dozing off to sleep after getting back from a hectic schedule.

The sound of the apartment door opening woke you up, so you immediately got up from bed. You went to the living room, only to see Junkyu was there, already entering dreamland. The food on the table that you cooked a few hours ago was left cold, untouched.

Again, you sighed.

This has been going on for a few months now. Ever since Junkyu has successfully debuted as an idol, you were aware that he was going to be busy and would have less time for you. You acknowledged it, and you have prepared yourself mentally ever since you two started dating when he was still a trainee. But you never knew that it slowly became to drift you two apart.

You never regretted dating him, although you knew how big the risk was. He made you feel safe, he was always there for you, and he loved you unconditionally. And you did too. You let him see the true you who you never opened up to anyone. He was a thief who stole your heart, and you were his willing victim.

But reality hits. He was a busy idol, and you were a busy author.

Day by day, you felt the barrier being more visible. The distance between you two became further. And you felt alone.

-

The next morning, you were heading to the usual cafe where you would sit down and find inspiration for your writing. As expected, Junkyu has left way earlier, even before you woke up. But he left a note saying sorry, and that he would make it up to you. But you didn't want to put your hopes up, you tried to understand him.

As your fingers were busy typing on your laptop, a notification popped up on your phone. You ignored it at first, but then the notifications kept on coming. Something was trending on twitter.

You picked up your phone, shifting your eyes from the laptop to the screen of your phone, reading the notification.

DISPATCH: TREASURE's Junkyu is rumoured to be dating a female idol from the same agency.

You were shocked, you didn't move an inch, your eyes were still on the screen. You could feel your heart rate increasing. After a few seconds, you took a deep breath and gathered the courage to scroll down the article.

TREASURE's lead vocalist, Kim Junkyu was found to be going out with a female idol from the group XXX. They were seen walking out together near the agency recently.

You didn't realise it, but tears started to stream down your cheeks.

This isn't true right? Someone please tell me it isn't.

Your heart ached. After packing up your stuff, you left the cafe.

-

A knock on your door was heard. With a heavy heart, you opened it. It was Dahyun, your best friend.

Without any words, she came up and immediately hugged you. Your eyes started to water again.

"It's okay y/n, it'll be fine. It's just a misunderstanding right? Let's wait for Junkyu to come back okay." You cried even harder after hearing her words. Dahyun gently stroked your back, calming you down.

Dahyun has been your best friend since childhood. She is Yedam's girlfriend, who is also a member of Treasure together with Junkyu. Just like you and Junkyu, they have also been dating since Yedam was a trainee. In fact, Dahyun and Yedam were the ones who introduced you to Junkyu back then.

"Has he contacted you after the article was released?"

You shook your head, while looking down to the floor.

"Haish that Kim Junkyu! I might just rip his head off. Why hasn't he said a word? Are you two okay? Did you guys fight or something?"

You sighed heavily. You eventually told Dahyun what has been happening the past few months. Dahyun's eyes widened listening to your story.

"Why haven't you told me about this?"

"I never really felt like talking about it."

Dahyun nodded, understanding your condition and not denying your feelings.

"For now let's wait and hear from him okay? Let's not be rash in our decisions."

You let out a small smile and nodded.

Have you had enough of our love, Junkyu?

-

Dahyun has left, and as usual, you were waiting for Junkyu to come back home. It was currently 11:30p.m.

"Hey I'm home."

You looked at him blankly.

"Are you okay?" he asked when he noticed you didn't respond.

"Am I okay? There's an article about your dating rumour and you're asking me if I'm okay?" you didn't know why, but hearing his words made you furious.

Junkyu furrowed his eyebrows.

"Don't tell me you believed in that article?"

"Well I didn't at first but considering you didn't even text me the whole day, it made me think that you don't even care about my feelings if I ever happen to read it. Not to mention this is the longest conversation we've even had this week. Do you even acknowledge my presence, Junkyu? Am I even your girlfriend?" At last, you let it all out.

Junkyu sighed.

"You're overthinking y/n. You out of all people know I've been busy preparing for the comeback. Your head is running wild again, y/n. It's all in your mind. That picture you saw is not what it seems like, I bumped into that idol on my way out of the company. We weren't together. I didn't cheat on you. And I can't believe you even thought of that."

"How could I not? You haven't been yourself lately. I've been alone these couple of months and you acted like I was nonexistent. There's nothing more than empty sheets between our love, kyu. It's empty."

"Y/n please don't do this."

"Then give me a reason! Give me a reason to stay. A reason to still believe in you. Tell me, Junkyu." you blurted out in anger.

Silence...

Junkyu didn't respond.

Just give me a reason, just a little bit is enough Junkyu...

You sighed. "I guess there's no reason. I'm going to Dahyun's place. Text me when you've made up your mind."

You grabbed your things and left.

Am I gonna regret this?

-

Junkyu's pov

You were pacing around with your hands running through your hair in frustration in the living room. Y/n had just left, and you couldn't believe what just happened. You screwed up, and you have to fix it. But you didn't know what to do, you were still incredulous.

You grabbed your phone and dialled a number.

"Hey Yedam, can you come over for a sec?"

In less than 10 minutes, Yedam arrived.

"Hey kyu, are you okay? Is it about y/n?"

You nodded.

"I messed up. I've been too busy and unintentionally avoided her for months now. She thought I didn't care about her anymore. She thinks I don't love her. I do, Yedam, I love her so much. But I screwed up. What should I do? I don't want to lose her."

Yedam calmed you down. He knew you've been so busy for this comeback as you were also one of the producers so the agency has been putting high hopes on you.

You wanted to give your best, but it had given a toll on you and y/n.

"Talk it out with her Junkyu. Tell her the reason why you can't lose her."

A reason...

You didn't answer when she asked you to give a reason for her to stay. You didn't mean to, you were just thunderstruck at the question and became speechless.

Do I even need a reason? I love her, and she loves me. That's enough reason.

"That's it!"

"What?"

"The reason! I know now! Gosh I'm so stupid, why didn't I answer her? I need to go find her Yedam, I need to tell her."

Yedam smiled at you.

"She's at Dahyun's place. Come on Junkyu, I'll drive you there."

I have to fix this for the sake of us.

-

Y/n's pov

You were laying on Dahyun's bed. She already guessed what had happened so she welcomed you in and told you to get some rest without any question.

Dahyun came into the room, a concerned look was on her face.

"Y/n, Junkyu's here. He wants to talk."

You slowly got up from bed.

"Thanks Dahyunnie."

"Are you gonna be okay?"

You hummed and smiled as a response.

Junkyu was waiting for you in the living room of Dahyun's small apartment. Yedam was there too.

"We'll leave you two to talk." Yedam said and left the apartment with Dahyun.

You sat across from Junkyu. You raised your eyebrows, signalling for him to speak first.

He took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry for not answering earlier. It's my fault, I know. I've been ignoring you, but it wasn't my intention. I was so busy that I didn't realise I was hurting you. I don't want to lose you. And I know you feel the same, y/n. Let's put our egos aside, okay?"

"Do you know how hard it was for me the past months?"

"I know, and it won't happen again. That is, if you're willing to give me another chance."

"But I'm scared."

Junkyu came closer to you, grabbed your hands, and caressed them with his thumbs.

"Don't be scared y/n. We're not broken, just bent. And we can learn to love again. I'll promise to be there for you. Let's fix this together."

He looked deeply in your eyes. You saw his sincerity, which made your eyes water. You hugged him, and he wrapped his arms around you, hugging you in return. He wiped your tears, slowly leaning in, and your lips met each other. It was a soft, loving, kiss.

"I love you, y/n. That's my reason. So stay. Please?"

"Your name's written in my heart, kyu. I'm not going anywhere. I love you too."

- the end -

a/n; inspired by Just give me a reason by Pink ft. Nate Ruess ;)

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

47K 2K 37
โ€ž๐˜ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ธ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ. ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ?" ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...
11.4K 381 29
โœŒ๏ธŽ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™–๐™ก๐™–๐™ญ๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จโœŒ๏ธŽ ๏ฝฅ*.ใƒผใƒผใƒผใƒผใƒผใƒผใƒผใƒผใƒผใƒผใƒผใƒผใƒผใƒผ๏ฝฅ*. Kai, creating new memories in his school life. But something is of...
51.1K 859 17
โš ๏ธ โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ COMPLETED โš ๏ธMATURE LANGUAGE/SCENES โš ๏ธSMUT** โš ๏ธPREPARE YOURSELF
3.8K 199 26
Everything First. He was her first love, first boyfriend, first kiss, she experience all her first with him.