๐“๐‘๐„๐€๐’๐”๐‘๐„ | Imagines

็”ฑ starhaermony

A compilation of oneshot stories with treasure members ;) "Do you even know what love is?" "Love is a game."... ๆ›ดๅคš

Boy next door | ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช ๐˜๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ
Romeo and Juliet | ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช
My Reason | ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ถ
Better than he can | ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ
A song about you | ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ
Work of art | ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ข ๐˜ˆ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ช
Love's a game | ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ
Friendzone | ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
You're mine | ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ
The one I want | ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ
Love letters | ๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ
๐’œ๐“Š๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“‡'๐“ˆ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰๐‘’
omg?
Together forever | ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐’พ ๐ป๐“Ž๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“€
10 reasons why | ๐’ซ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฅ๐’พ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ
By your side | ๐’ฆ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‡๐’พ
Move | ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“‚ ๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“€๐“Ž๐“Š
I'm not her | ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“™๐“ช๐“ฎ๐“ฑ๐”‚๐“พ๐“ด

Only soft for you | ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜‘๐˜ช๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ

1.9K 45 13
็”ฑ starhaermony

Jihoon roughly let go of the boy, leaving him weak on the ground with bruises on his face and the corner of his lips bleeding. His actions followed by laughter from his two friends.

"That's what you get for messing with me, you got that?"

The poor boy couldn't respond, the pain was unbearable.

"And don't even think about reporting this time. You know what'll happen if you do." Haruto kicked the boy's stomach one last time.

"Come on guys let's go."

Jihoon, Haruto and Asahi left the boy who was still grunting on the ground of the school backyard.

And that was the usual routine of the three most well-known problematic students in Boseok High. They weren't the type of bullies who would beat up innocent people. They would only get mad if a person bothers them or gets on their nerves.

So basically if you don't mess with them, you're safe to go.

Y/n's pov

You entered the school gates on the first day of your new school. It was still kind of early so you didn't want to register yet so you decided to walk around the school grounds first.

The sound of punching and grunting caught your attention as you were nearing the school yard.

"That's what you get for messing with me, you got that?"

Your eyes caught a glimpse of the boy who said that from behind the bushes.

He's so handsome what the heck... but you immediately shrugged it off, realising the handsome guy was beating up some kid and you didn't want to get involved with a bully. You hurriedly left, afraid they might see you peeking.

School was about to start and many students started swarming the hallways. You got kind of lost but eventually found the office. After registering and getting your class schedule, you exit the office and make your way to your classroom.

"Class 2-3? Great, where am I going to find that? There's no directions and signboards." You mumbled to yourself.

You furrowed your eyebrows, eyes still on the piece of paper while you were walking without looking where you were going.

"Auchhh." You pat your head as you bumped into something. Wait, it wasn't something. It was someone.

Your eyes widened to see it was the handsome guy you saw beating someone up just now. You immediately bowed, apologising.

Unlike your expectations, he smiled.

"It's fine, look where you're going next time."

His eye smile is so pretty, you thought. Not to mention his tall and great body proportions. You zoned out for a few seconds.

You shook your head, lightly slapping your face as you went back to reality. He chuckled seeing your actions.

"Err, I'm kind of lost. Do you know where class 2-3 is?" You figured that you had no choice but to ask him because there were no other students roaming around since classes had already started.

"Oh it's just down this hallway, make a left down there and you'll see the signboard." He pointed.

"Are you new here?"

You nodded.

"I'm Park Jihoon."

"Jung Y/n."

"Guess I'll see you around?"

"Sure, thanks for the help by the way." He smiled in return and left.

What have you got yourself into y/n? You saw him beat up a person. You shrugged, thinking whether you were going to regret this or not.

Thanks to Jihoon's directions, you reached your classroom and knocked on the door making the teacher stop his lesson.

"You must be the new student, come in and introduce yourself to us." The teacher greeted you with a smile. You obeyed.

"Hi, I'm Jung y/n. I just moved here from Busan. Hope we can be friends." you bowed politely.

"Okay y/n, you can sit beside Jisu." the teacher pointed towards an empty seat located on the right side of the classroom. You thanked him and made your way to the seat, with Jisu already smiling at you from afar.

"Hi y/n! I'm Choi Jisu. Let's hangout together." her pretty smile welcomed you.

"Hi! I'd love that." And the teacher continues his lesson.

-

It was lunchtime. You, Jisu, and her friend Yeji made your way to the cafeteria.

"So y/n, why did you move to Seoul?"

"My dad had to move to a new branch of his company so we had to follow him."

"I see."

A familiar figure walked past the three of you. It was Jihoon and two other students who you assumed were his friends. He smiled at you, causing you to plaster a small smile and slightly bow with your head.

"You know him?!" Yeji and Jisu screamed in whispers in sync.

"Not really, I accidentally bumped into him this morning and he helped me since I was kinda lost."

"Well y/n, he's Park Jihoon from class 2-5. The school's most problematic student."

"The other two beside him just now were Watanabe Haruto and Hamada Asahi. Those three would never let it slip if you mess with them. Unless you have nine lives like a cat then you should really stay out of their sight."

Yea, I kinda saw them this morning... But you only said that to yourself. You nodded to them, signalling you understood.

"But aren't they sooo handsome? They're definitely putting their good looks to waste."

"I know, right? They could've become the school heartthrobs if the kids weren't scared of them"

But why was he so nice to me this morning? Wait, it's not like I did anything wrong to him. Yeji did say that they'd only get mad at those who mess with them. So he is nice after all?

You suddenly became interested in this so-called bad boy Park Jihoon.

Jihoon's pov

"Who's that?" Asahi asked after the three of you walked past a few girls in the hallways.

"Jung y/n. She's new here, I bumped into her this morning."

"She's pretty." Haruto bluntly exclaimed, causing you to glare at him.

You did agree to what he said though. You were almost furious when someone's head bumped into your chest as the height difference was quite obvious. But when she lifted her head, your eyes met hers, and you were stunned to see someone so breathtakingly beautiful.

The anger from before suddenly vanished. You thought she looked cute as she panicked and apologised. You were never interested in anyone before. Well you did have a heart of a stone so that's nothing weird. But has her presence successfully thawed your frozen heart?

Jung y/n...

Why is there something attracting me to you?

-

Y/n's pov

You survived your first week at your new school with your two new best friends, Yeji and Jisu. Today is the start of your second week of school and as usual, you went there early.

You didn't take the bus and decided to walk there as you still had a lot of time to kill. Your phone suddenly buzzed so you stopped your steps, grabbing your phone in your pocket.

Suddenly, a guy came close and snatched your tote bag when your focus was on your phone. You panicked and chased the guy who was wearing a black hoodie but he was too fast causing you to trip and fall.

A sudden gust of wind shocked you. Jihoon came out of nowhere and started chasing the guy. You tried your best to get up and follow him but you exclaimed in pain as you realised you scratched your knee. After a few minutes, Jihoon came back with your bag.

"Are you okay?" He helped you get up and slowly brought you to sit at the near bench.

"I-I'm fine. Thank you so much Jihoon I don't know what would happen if you weren't there."

"It's nothing, I took care of that punk."

God knows what happened to that guy, it's Jihoon we're talking about here.

"Hey you're bleeding!" He immediately took out a band aid from his bag and carefully placed it on your knee.

You blushed at his actions.

"I guess I owe you twice. How come are you always there whenever I need help?" you chuckled.

"I guess it's fate. Want me to walk you to school?" You nod in agreement. He did help you after all.

You arrived at school and all eyes were on you two. Some were whispering to themselves and others were gasping in shock. You ignored them.

"Go to the nurse's office if it gets worse okay? I'll see you around."

"Thanks again Jihoon."

You arrived at class and as expected, Jisu and Yeji were already there waiting for you with excitement plastered on their faces.

"What just happened? I'm not seeing things right??"

"What's going on between you two??"

You told them what happened.

"Oh. My. God. Park Jihoon actually did that?"

"I told you to stay away from him y/n! But I can't believe he actually saved you."

"He just happened to be there. Maybe he helped out of pity" you tried to convince them that it was nothing. But of course, it didn't work.

"But y/n, he's not the type to do that! He never even talks to girls; they're all scared of him."

"Maybe he likes you?"

"Omg, y/n has finally tamed the bad boy??"

"Woaa guys, you're going too far. I guess he's just being nice because I'm new. It's not like I did him anything wrong."

"Whatever you say y/n... But be careful with him okay. If anything happens, tell us, we're here for you."

"True that!"

You replied with a wide smile.

-

A few days went by and Jihoon would always say hi to you every time you two bumped into each other. He even came to your class once and gave you banana milk during lunch time. Rumours about you two have definitely spread to the entire school.

Who's this new girl? How did she become close with Jihoon, the school's bad boy?

The bell rang, indicating school had finished and you started to pack your things to go home. You suddenly realised something. You haven't seen Jihoon all day today.

Is he okay? Urgh cut it out y/n. Why are you worried? It's not like he's your boyfriend or something. You mumbled.

As you were nearing the school gate, you saw Asahi and Haruto. You took a deep breath and braved yourself to go ask them.

"Hey guys, emm have you seen Jihoon? I haven't seen him today."

"Oh you must be y/n."

"He didn't come to school today. We're not sure why."

"Ouh...thanks anyways guys." you smiled and left them. Surprised, they were nicer than you thought. They're not that mean... People are just afraid of them because they can be awfully aggressive to those who mess with them.

You continued your walk home. As you were nearing an alley, you heard the sobs of someone crying. Out of curiosity, you followed the sound. You saw someone crouching on the ground with his head down. You slowly went near the person who was wearing your school's uniform.

"Jihoon?"

He slowly lifted his face, revealing his red and puffy eyes. He looked so vulnerable. It was a rare sight. You immediately sat next to him.

"Hey are you okay? I didn't see you at school today."

He didn't respond and continued to look down. He must've been embarrassed with you seeing him like this.

"I'm sorry for interrupting, do you want me to leave?"

He shook his head.

"Stay."

And you did.

After a few minutes, he finally spoke.

"My dad left me and my mom. That stupid guy left us for another woman. I hate him. I hate him so much." he continued to whimper in tears.

You were shocked. The so-called bad boy of the school actually had something he had been keeping for himself. Who knew he had problems back at home? No wonder why he wanted to seem so strong at school. It was because he couldn't act strong at home.

You stroked his back slowly. Gently calming him down.

"You can let it all out Jihoon. I'm here."

After a few minutes, he stopped crying. His red eyes looking at you, deeply.

"Are you okay now?" you smiled. He nodded slowly.

"There there, the bad boy crying in front of a girl, gosh is this really Park Jihoon?" you gave him a tissue while teasing him. Causing him to chuckle.

"Thanks y/n."

"It's nothing, I owed you once. I guess we're even now?"

"Nope."

You raised your eyebrows, signalling you were confused.

Jihoon slowly leaned in to you, your lips were inches away as you could feel his breath. He stopped, waiting to see if you gave consent. And you smiled. Causing him to lean in closer and give you a small peck.

Your ears turned red.

"Now we're even."

- the end -

a/n; Can we talk about how attractive Park Jihoon is in TMC though? It's been months and I still haven't moved on.

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

11.6K 450 15
for those who love Jihoon x Hyunsuk story. its just some compilation of their short story.
Us (Haruto ff) ็”ฑ Won_Wonnie

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ฏด

1.6K 56 32
Yurin: Well i guess well see who makes it first if i win then you have to tell me but if you when i'll do whatever you want deal? Haruto: Hmm sounds...
47K 2K 37
โ€ž๐˜ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ธ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ. ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ?" ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...
69.2K 3.9K 26
A story where Jeongwoo challenged Haruto to date a nerd for 2 weeks!!!