Eternal Souls ||✔️

By shamii_wrts

Shivay Singh Oberoi a cricketer meet Anika Mathew a gynaecologist. Both meet up unexpectedly in a Starbucks i... More

Characters.
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 01
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 02
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 03
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 04
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 05
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 06
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 07
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 08
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 09
ꜱʜɪᴠɪᴋᴀ'ꜱ ᴠɪʟʟᴀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏᴜɢᴇ
ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10

907 99 7
By shamii_wrts

★★★★★★

Shivay and anika have been dating for 2 months now. His parents have told him to make him meet her as they were eager to meet her.

So as pinky has ordered him he called her in between his brake from the practice sessions.

She smiled as she saw shivay calling her and picked up the call.

Ani: Hi shiv.

Shi: Hii jaan. Are u free now.

Ani: Yes I am having lunch right now what about you.

Shi: I have a break so thought to call u. Actually I wanted to ask you when you are free.

Ani: I am free tomorrow. Why.

Shi: My parents wants to meet u otherwise they will come to meet u directly.

Ani: Shiv how can I means. Will they like me.

Shi: Jaan don't worry. They are already loving u. Its just that they want to meet u personally.

Ani: If you are saying so I will meet them tomorrow.

Shi:Okay I will tell mom. Now I need to go.

Ani: Ha.Bye see u

Shi:Love u.

She smiled and calmed down a little as it was a huge bomb on her meeting his parents. But she thought both are serious about each other and looking forward to get married.

Next day came quickly and anika wanted to leave for shivay's house. She was alone in home now as her parents have went to work boosting her confidence and her brother and bhabhi have went to vacation as it was a weekend.

She wore a simple kurti and pants and let her long hair open. She wore a oxidized jhumka and wore her heels and went and sat in her car.

Her driver drove the car to his house as he have messaged her. In 30 minutes she reached a huge mansion type house and a golden plate written Oberoi Mansion.

She called shivay as he told her to call him and he will come take her inside.

Ani: Shiv I am at gate. Where are u.

Shi: Jaan I will be there in a minute.

Anika agreed and he came to her inside. He helped her to get down and first thing he did was to kiss her lips and hugged her as he missed her so much and they have not meet each other from last week.

Shi: Jaan you look beautiful.

Ani: Thank you shiv. I am nervous. Is this dress nice or I need to wear saree.

Shi: Jaan my baby you look so beautiful. And mom dad already love you. Come they are waiting for her.

Anika nodded and he kissed her palm comforting her and all this while the servants were gawking at the couple who were in so much in love and were shocked to see their master loving and caring.

Both walked inside the huge mansion and anika noticed his mom dad and sister sitting waiting for her.

Shi: Mom dad naira see anika came.

All jumped on their places rushed towards them and anika gave a nervous smile to them.

Sha: Anika no need to be nervous we will not eat you. And welcome to our home.

Anika smiled great fully at him and took blessings of him surprising him. He blessed her whole heartedly.

Pin: shakti is saying ture. And you are so beautiful than shivay described us.

Ani: Thank you aunty.

She took blessing of pinky and pinky blessed her. Next naira hugged her surprising anika but she hugged her back smiling.

Nai: Wow bhabhi you look so beautiful. And we will team together and annoy bhaiya.

Anika blushed deeply as naira said bhabhi to her.

Ani: Sure naira.

Shi: If you are done meeting her then can we sit down and talk.

Sha: Oh ho shivay don't be jealous.

Shi: I am not jealous.

Shivay twisted his mouth and sat on the couch. All laughed at his childish acts and sat down. He gestured anika to sit beside him but naira made her sit with her and all three started to talk with her making his annoyed as he also wanted to spend time with her.

After some time one servant came and informed that the lunch is ready. So all went and sat on the dinning table. Naira wanted anika to sit with her.

Nai: Bhabhi come sit with me.

Ani: Sorry naira. Shivay wants me to sit with him. And I cannot deny.

She politely refused seeing his puppy face and sat beside him. Naira understood and let her sit with him. Now shivay was normal and his parents were happy seeing their love.

All of them had with love and a happy family. After lunch naira went to her room as she had work and shakti and pinky went to take rest.

Shivay dragged anika to his room and made her sit on the bed and he sat beside her. Anika giggled and laid down pulling him with her.

Shi: See I told u. They already love u.

Ani: Yes. I was panicking for anything. You know your parents are so cool from that I have imagined.

Shivay turned to her and propped his elbow looking at her.

Shi: How did u imagined them.

Ani: I thought your father will be strict being in army and your mom will be serious.

Shi: Well u were wrong them. I love them so much.

Ani: Hmmm...Now you are coming to meet my parents next day.

Shi: As u wish my lady.

Ani: Waise why are u wearing full shelves in this hit temp.

Shivay got up and removed his T-shirt making her confuse. He was wearing a marron full shelves sweat shirt and black jeans.

As soon he removed his shirt she saw a anika named tattoo on his shoulder. She gasped in shock and stood up. She traced the tattoo by her soft fingers and kissed making him close his eyes.

Ani: Shiv bahut pain hua hoga na.

Shi: Jaan when u kissed the place the pain flew away and seeing your smile it is nothing.

Ani: I love you so much.

Shi:I love you too my baby. Come we will watch a movie.

He kissed her lips and both sat on his bed and watched a random movie.

★★★★★★

Hello guys so this the next part.

Shower all your love on my all stories. Thank you for all you responses. Hope you like this chapter. Do share your response on this chapter.

Keep voting and commenting and supporting me like this.

Vote. Comment. Share.

With love,
Shambhavi❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 691 24
Neha Varma is an orthopaedic, a doctor for bones. She has done specialization in it and is a gold medalist. Neha works at one of the finest hospitals...
194K 16.4K 61
shivika story of arrange marriage to love marriage
12.1K 1.4K 5
Love always encounters in an unexpected situation and circumstance.If heart wants , anyone can fall in love with anybody on earth. It always has it...
28.4K 2.6K 31
In a deal marriage two people ended up giving their dil to each other. To know more about their journey from their Deal to Dil just peep inside the s...