𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 | Imagines

starhaermony द्वारा

A compilation of oneshot stories with treasure members ;) "Do you even know what love is?" "Love is a game."... अधिक

Only soft for you | 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘑𝘪𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘯
Romeo and Juliet | 𝘒𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘠𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘪
My Reason | 𝘒𝘪𝘮 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘺𝘶
Better than he can | 𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘵𝘢 𝘔𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘩𝘰
A song about you | 𝘠𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘑𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘬
Work of art | 𝘏𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘢 𝘈𝘴𝘢𝘩𝘪
Love's a game | 𝘉𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘠𝘦𝘥𝘢𝘮
Friendzone | 𝘒𝘪𝘮 𝘋𝘰𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨
You're mine | 𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘣𝘦 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘰
The one I want | 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘑𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘸𝘰𝘰
Love letters | 𝘚𝘰 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘸𝘢𝘯
𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒
omg?
Together forever | 𝒞𝒽𝑜𝒾 𝐻𝓎𝓊𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓀
10 reasons why | 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒥𝒾𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓃
By your side | 𝒦𝒶𝓃𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓉𝑜 𝒴𝑜𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑜𝓇𝒾
Move | 𝒦𝒾𝓂 𝒥𝓊𝓃𝓀𝓎𝓊
I'm not her | 𝓨𝓸𝓸𝓷 𝓙𝓪𝓮𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓴

Boy next door | 𝘊𝘩𝘰𝘪 𝘏𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘬

3.5K 28 8
starhaermony द्वारा

Your homework was left procrastinated, as you planned to take a ten minute break but it turned into a two-hour break thanks to scrolling on tiktok.

"♪ You're the only onee, you're my treasure!!! ♪ '' You sang (practically screaming) your heart out to one of your favourite boy group Treasure's title track as the music blasted in your room.

You slammed your book, closing it as you realised you're never going to get it done at this point. Your eyes then shifted towards the window in your room that was half covered by the curtains.

"Hmmm what's he doing now?" you murmured to yourself, trying to peek through the window without being too obvious.

The next door neighbour's window can be seen through your window (kinda like the one in Taylor Swift's You belong with me mv). The window wasn't that big, you can't see the whole room from outside. But enough for you to see the next door person's study table in his room.

And there he was, Choi Hyunsuk. Your next door neighbour, where both of your rooms can be seen interchangeably through your windows.

He was sitting at his table, eyes fixed on his laptop with headphones on.

"At least he's studying, unlike me." You rolled your eyes at yourself, acknowledging the fact that you've been leaving your homework hanging despite the deadline being tomorrow. Knowing damn well you're definitely going to pull an all nighter to finish it tonight.

You've had a crush on Hyunsuk ever since you laid your eyes on him when he was lifting boxes from the moving truck as he moved to the house next door three months ago. You've never really talked or properly introduced yourself to each other, but you have exchanged smiles every once in a while when you happen to cross paths after school.

You rarely see him at school though, his class was quite far away from yours so you never really bumped into each other often. But you didn't mind since you could always see him studying in his room sometimes. Not in a creepy way though, you're not exactly a psycho stalker.

-

You were walking home after school the next day, feeling dreadingly tired as you slept very late last night finishing your homework. You did manage to turn it in today, but thanks to that you couldn't focus in class that much as you were busy making sure you didn't doze off.

You couldn't wait to throw yourself on your bed, the softness of your pillow was already playing in your mind. As you arrived, looking like a half-dead zombie, you rushed inside your house, closing the door shut from behind without looking back.

After plopping yourself on your bed, your mother came knocking on the door.

"Kim y/n, wake up! Go and wash up, you just got back from school."

"Gimme a second mom, I'm tiredddd."

"We don't have time. The Choi family next door has invited us to come over for dinner."

Ugh why on earth would our neighbour invite us for dinner. You groaned to yourself.

Wait a minute...

As if you were shocked by a current, you immediately stood up from bed.

"Mom!! Who invited us again?" you shouted.

"The Choi family who moved in next door a few months ago." you heard your mom shouting from downstairs.

Oh. My. God.

The Choi family? Choi as in Choi Hyunsuk? Your crush? Your crush's family invited your family for dinner?

You panicked. The tiredness and drowsiness from before disappeared like it was never there.

"This isn't happening. What am I going to do! What if it becomes awkward? What if I stutter and become a weirdo? Oh right, I won't speak, I can just go there and act shy right? Or or or I can pretend that I'm sick, then I won't have to go! Oh wait, but mom would never fall for that trick again. Oh my gosh what am I gonna do?"

You mumbled to yourself, panicking as you were walking to and fro in your room with your hands running through your hair.

Of course this is a one in a lifetime chance for you to actually meet and talk to him, but you were afraid. What if you acted all friendly but did not get the same energy in return? What if he sees you as a weirdo? You weren't really confident he would even like you since you never thought of yourself as someone pretty (you are pretty, you just failed to realise that and you've even rejected many boys because you only had eyes on him who never even notices you). To summarise, you were basically overthinking since this is the first time you've had a huge crush on someone.

"You know what... I can do this. Just act natural. It's now or never!" Although you have the braveness of a french fry, you finally found the guts to convince yourself that everything is going to be fine.

Opening the doors to your closet, you scanned every corner, finding something nice to wear.

"Ugh I don't even have anything to wear." You sighed as your closet was filled with hoodies and sweatshirts.

Your mom suddenly barged in.

"Y/n, I got this for you the other day and forgot to give it to you. You can wear it this evening if you want." Your mom handed you a floral patterned dress.

You gasped, is this a coincidence or did your mom just read your mind?

"Thanks mom, you're a lifesaver!"

-

Your family arrived at the next door neighbour's doorstep just in time for dinner. You were wearing the dress your mom just gave you. You did feel a bit awkward in a dress, considering you were usually the type to opt for comfy wear instead.

Hyunsuk's pov

"Mom, they're here!"

"Open the door for me please Hyunsuk!"

You obeyed, opening the door for the guests who you already knew who they were.

Earlier that day, you were shocked after your mom told you she had invited the next door neighbour over for dinner. Of course, it's nothing weird since your mom must've wanted to finally make friends since there was no proper housewarming when you moved in.

But something else was troubling your mind. It was Kim y/n, the girl who lives next door. You bumped into her at school once, which was when you started to like her. It's not like the love at first sight cliché thing or what but you kind of developed a crush since then. You thought she was very pretty.

After a few days of that incident, you were shocked to see her through the window in your room. It was crazy to believe that your crush just happened to be your neighbour. And that your rooms were visible as it was next to each other's windows. Every now and then you would peek at the window to see her jamming to music at her desk.

And now you are finally going to meet her in person. You would definitely be lying if you said you weren't nervous. But you had a goal in mind, you at least wanted to befriend her today.

As you opened the door, your eyes met Mr. and Mrs. Kim. You plastered a wide smile.

"Hello! you must be Mr. and Mrs. Kim, come on in, my parents are waiting for you inside."

You signalled for them to come in.

"And you must be Hyunsuk! This is our daughter, y/n. I believe you both go to the same school."

Your eyes shifted to the figure mentioned. Y/n was hiding behind her mother.

"Y/n honey go and say hi." Mr. Kim pushed her lightly to the front.

Your jaw almost dropped as y/n stepped forward to say hi.

She's so pretty...

"Erm,, hi. I'm y/n."

"I'm Hyunsuk." despite panicking inside, you plastered a genuine smile. Y/n returned your smile, as both of you shook hands, making the introduction official.

Dinner time finally came. You and y/n stayed quiet during the whole time, stealing glances at each other every once in a while. Leaving the adults to handle the conversation.

After dinner was finished, the adults continued to chit chat in the living room.

"Hyunsuk, why don't you show y/n your room?"

"Err I don't think she'd be interested in that mom." you looked at y/n, waiting for her response.

"I don't mind." she smiled.

"Ouh okay then. Shall we?" you lift your hands towards the direction to your room, signalling her to follow you. And she did.

"So yea here's my room. There's nothing much though."

Y/n just silently observes the surrounding of your room. Until you realised something caught her eyes at your shelf. She suddenly turns around, facing you with a bright smile.

"Are you perhaps a fan of Treasure?"

You realised she was eyeing at your Treasure albums on the shelf.

"Yes I am actually. I like their songs." You replied, causing her eyes to sparkle after hearing your answer.

"Omg me too! I like Be with me the best. What about you?"

"I like Orange." you replied calmly, although inside you your heart was racing seeing how excited she was after knowing that both of you stan the same group. You weren't really a die hard fanboy, but you liked listening to Treasure's songs so you bought their albums.

"Orange is good too! I love jamming to their b-sides."

"You must've blasted their music loudly in your room right?"

"Wait, how did you know?"

Oh-uh... You instantly regretted saying that...

"Err, I kinda saw you jamming to your music sometimes through the window, I'm sorry if that sounds creepy though I promise I'm not a stalker."

Yn's pov

As you entered Hyunsuk's house, you were stunned to see him looking so handsome even though he was just wearing a shirt with a pair of jeans. Since your dad kind of forced you to go introduce yourself, you gathered your courage and went ahead to talk to him. After shaking hands, he smiled at you.

That smile oh my god I might just melt right here.

Dinner time was a bit awkward so you just kept quiet. But after dinner, his mom told Hyunsuk to show you his room so you agreed politely. As you entered his room, you were amazed at how aesthetic it was. He indeed had good taste, you thought. He has a whole collection of Legos and figurines.

But something else on his shelf caught your attention.

Treasure albums?

You were so excited to know that he was a fan of Treasure too. (Treasure stans have great taste though obvi) So you started to talk about Treasure with him.

"Wait, how did you know?" your eyes widened as you heard him say about you blasting songs in your room. Was it that loud?

"Err, I kinda saw you jamming to your music sometimes through the window, I'm sorry if that sounds creepy though I promise I'm not a stalker."

You laughed hearing his panic response.

"It's fine. Our windows are kind of visible to each other, I kinda see you studying sometimes too." Wew y/n where did that bravery come from?

He didn't reply. Only a smile was seen on his face. A genuine one.

"Hey y/n."

"Yea?"

"You wanna walk to school together tomorrow?"

"I'd like that."

-

The next morning, both of you arrived in front of the school gate together.

"I'll see you after school y/n."

"Alright, see ya."

You walked towards your classroom after you parted ways. As you enter, your best friend Jihyo aggressively pulls you to your seat.

"Woaa woaa, what's wrong?"

"Spill. Now!" she exclaimed excitedly.

"Spill what?"

"What's going on with you and Choi Hyunsuk? I saw you guys walking together just now but I didn't want to interrupt! Are you guys dating? Omg!!"

"Hold on girl, easy there. We're neighbours and we happened to meet each other yesterday so he invited me to walk to school together today, nothing much." you replied as your face was blushing, it was hard to hide it.

"Nothing much? You can't fool me babe. Your ears are red. You like him don't you?"

"It doesn't matter if I like him or not. It's not like he likes me or anything." you shrugged.

Your teacher suddenly entered the class, so your conversation stopped there.

Fast forward to lunch time, you and Jihyo were walking in the cafeteria while holding your food trays, trying to look for a seat. Three girls suddenly came blocking your way. It was Hyejin and her two minions.

Hyejin is Hyunsuk's classmate. She is undeniably pretty but her attitude is definitely a red flag. There were rumours lying around saying she rejected other guys because she liked Hyunsuk. I mean, who wouldn't? It's Choi Hyunsuk we're talking about.

"What's up with you and Hyunsuk?" she glared at you.

"What are you talking about? There's nothing going on between us and even if there was, it's definitely none of your business." you had no idea where that confidence came from.

"It is my business honey, you better back off cause he's mine."

"What is he, a toy? I don't see your name written on his face." you were now getting disgusted. Is this girl really even real? Such a shame her pretty face doesn't match her attitude.

Hearing your words, anger was plastered on her face as she pushed your shoulder, causing you to fail to balance yourself and fall with the food scattered on the floor and on your uniform. All eyes in the cafeteria were now on you two. The silence in the cafeteria was too loud, you felt so embarrassed.

"Hey be careful you cluts! You almost got food on my shoes." Hyejin continued to mock you, followed by laughter from her friends.

Jihyo was furious.

"What is your problem?!" Jihyo's voice raised one volume.

"She's my problem." Hyejin rolled her eyes at you who was still on the ground. As she was about to push your forehead with her finger, someone slapped her hands away.

Hyunsuk?

Hyunsuk pulled your hand, helped you up and dragged you away from the cafeteria. Hyejin tried to grab his hand but he snatched it away from her.

"Hey where are you going? Have you eaten? Come let's sit with me." Hyejin put on an innocent smile as if Hyunsuk didn't see everything that happened just now.

Ugh this girl I swear if I could slap her in the face I would.

"That's enough Hyejin. If I see you touch y/n one more time, you're losing your hands." He didn't look like he was joking.

"What are you talking about? It's not like she's your girlfriend."

"She is."

Hyejin's jaw dropped, and so did everybody else. Hyunsuk dragged you out of the cafeteria, bringing you to the rooftop.

As he let go of your hand slowly, you looked down to your feet. Tears suddenly run down your cheeks. Hyunsuk panicked.

Why am I crying oh my god this is so embarrassing.

"Heyy heyy are you okay? Please don't cry. I saw everything," he held onto your hand, his other hand brushing the tears of your cheeks.

"Oh no no, I'm fine, I guess I'm just embarrassed." your face turned red.

He smiled in relief.

"Thanks for helping me out back there."

"I couldn't just stand there and watch. She went overboard."

"But she said you were hers. Are you guys dating or something?"

"What? No! She's always there annoying me but I never liked her. The one I like is you..." His last sentence was a whisper, but still audible to you.

"You like m-me????" Your heart was racing. Is this real? B-but how?

"I've liked you since we bumped into each other once. And when I knew you were my neighbour I started liking you even more. I understand if you don't feel the same way though, this is all too sudden."

HE WHAT?? He likes me? Like for real? My crush likes me?

You took a deep breath. It's now or never y/n.

"But Hyunsuk... I actually, uh- like you too."

"You do???" His face lit up, grinning from ear to ear.

You nod your head with a smile.

"You know y/n, I kinda meant what I said back there."

"About what?"

"About when I said you were my girlfriend." He paused and took a deep breath, his eyes were looking deep into yours, showing his sincerity.

"Do you perhaps... want to be my girlfriend?"

You instantly pulled him into your embrace.

"I'd love to Hyunsuk."

-the end-

a/n; I'm finally publishing this book hshshs I'm not sure if it will get any reads, but if you're reading this then please vote if you liked it <3

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

172K 6.3K 50
ᴛʀᴇᴀꜱᴜʀᴇ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ #1
69.2K 3.9K 26
A story where Jeongwoo challenged Haruto to date a nerd for 2 weeks!!!
11.4K 381 29
✌︎𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙭𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨✌︎ ・*.ーーーーーーーーーーーーーー・*. Kai, creating new memories in his school life. But something is of...
3.8K 199 26
Everything First. He was her first love, first boyfriend, first kiss, she experience all her first with him.