love in obsession

By soniyajiya

"Please let me go sir please ,i have nothing to give you, please 🥺 my parents will be worried 😟 for me"kook... More

love in obsssion
part 1
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
😁special note😁
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part35

part 2

3.9K 163 42
By soniyajiya

After sometime Suga come back and look at his boss who is laying on the bed trying to sleep he sigh come infront of him and said.

Suga . Boss we clean this mess anything else to do?
V. Ya you know that I can't sleep without playing so where? is Han now"saying that he got up from the bed and walk towards Suga and said.
Suga . Yes boss i know that and Han is in our torture room we tied him.
V. Good very good you go now I'm coming.while smirking 😏
Suga . Yes boss. He bowed and left from there"

After sometime in dark room a man is tied up in chair and his hands are bleeding deu to torture"

Suga. Bro do you have any last wish? Han looked at him in teary eyes and shivered body with shaking voice he said".

Han. Please Suga save me please i don't want to die",
Suga . You know Han i can't do anything i will do anything for save boss will definitely kill me when you know that Boss will be never forgive you then why you go against boss what is the reason that you forgot about your self and try to betroy our boss Haan;
Han. The police officer give threat that he will kill me if I don't help him to get information against our boss".

That's when v come with a angry face folding arm's on his chest and said in his deep and angry tone making all them shivered.

V. So it's means you are scared of him not me haa ?. All the bodyguards and Suga looked at voice direction and immediately bowed at their boss with fear is visible on their faces and Han got a little heartattack in fear of death who is standing infront him with a evil smirk.

V again said,

V. Give me the fuking answer or are you become deaf haa ?
Han . Sorry boss i got scared of death please me go boss.
V. You know what if he killed you then you will in rest in peace because I kill you by torture and enjoy your screamed,fear, crying voice,tears ,so get ready for your unwanted death Suga where are my toys?.
Suga. There boss . pointing on the side table there are so many knifes and guns and other weapons

Looking at weapons v started to Lough likes a maniac and said in creepy voice.

V. You know Han they are my favourite toys I'm playing with them from my childhood haa.haa. haa okay now choose by which one one you will like die.han looked at him in fear and said.
Han. Boss please I'm begin you please.
V. It's ok i will choose by myself and i wish you like my choice to.saying that he started choose and he finally choose and turned back to Han with creepy look on his face Han started to shake in fear and he pee in his pants v looked at and said.
V. Torture yet not started and your condition.saying that he walked towards Han with a knife in his hand.

( Warning ⚠️ violence)

And seat infront of him .

Han. Please Boss plea ahhh ahhh.(cut of by v stabbed knife in his hand and started to stabbed knife multiple times and while loughing crazyly he grabbed his head punch on his face he cuts his all fingers hold his mouth harshly and cut his tongue by knife who is crying and screamed in pain blood started coming from his mouth and hand's his all body over with blood ,slaps, beating marks" and suddenly stopped and standup untied up Han and throw him on the cold floor and started kicking on his face with creepy look while loughing like maniac and psycho")
And by punching on his face he Brock his all teeth and hold his hairs harshly and made him standup and lool at him and Lough and started to hitting his head on the walls with full strength and his head started to bleeding now his all face is Covered with blood v again throw him on the floor and stabbed knife in his eyes and took out a gun and shoot on his head, chest, stomach and started to Lough All the time all bodyguards and Suga looked in fear while head is down v stop laughing and walked towards Suga and said.

V. Clean this mess I'm going to sleep.
Suga. Yes boss.head still down.v left from there with cold face.

(Next morning)

In Jeon house.

Mr.jeon is watching news.
News reporter.police officers found two dead body's in rever man's name is Han and girls name is Jessica postmartom report saying that the girl got raped very brutally and the man dead by torture and gunshot police officer say's that the mafia king is behind this but they don't have any proof and even they didn't know who's the mafia king they don't show him and the man was who found dead is also working under mafia king", after hearing this this Mr of the tv walk towards kichen and show Mrs.jeon making brackfast and asked.,
Mr Jeon.what are you making for breakfast dear?
Mrs Jeon.jungkooks fav banana milk shake and pancakes huney.
Mr Jeon. You always made his fav some days make my fav dear.
Mrs Jeon.ok bunny come you are getting late for college baby enuwo will come anytime and you are not even ready .

Jk . coming mom five minutes more.from his room that when Eunwoo come bowed at them and said.

Eunwoo.good morning uncle and aunty.
Mr and Mrs Jeon.good morning Eunwoo.
Eunwoo. Where is jk .," Behind him.boo Ha Ha you got scared ha ha.
Mr.jeon. what is this bunny are you planning to killed us.
Jk.sorry dad .
Mrs Jeon. Jk you have mature.stop your crazyness .mr.mrs.jeon are scolding our bunny and there is enuwo who is lost in beauty infront him.

Jk. Ok okay i will never do that again can we go now said started to drag enuwo with him self who is still in his own world and Mrs said.
Mrs Jeon.but your brackfast.
Jk .we will eat in canteen sorry we're getting late bye take care.
Mrs Jeon.ok bye bye take care of yourself you both.and they went to college.

I'm so 😞 sad i still don't have any followr but thanks who read this this is for today ok bye take care 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 15.3K 60
jungkook is forced to marry taehyung because he is obsessed with him.And is being tortured mentally physically and emotionally after marriage.With...
335K 24.5K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
293K 14.1K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...
419K 21.1K 27
(complete) ✅ " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...