Ray of Sunshine

By Killjoy_with_noLife

οΏΌY/N goes to a music store just to look at all the cool guitars and buy some CDs. But they bump into a curly... More

1. Music store
2.
3.
4. Wake up
5.
6.
7.
8.
9. Fireworks

10.

58 4 2
By Killjoy_with_noLife

"Should we go to my place?" Ray asked. "For the night?"
"Yeah let's go" I grabbed the blanket and we got into the car.

As Ray was driving I felt him put his hand on on my thigh.
The blush flushed my face and I looked out the window.
He squeezed my thigh playfully and chuckled.
I put my hand on his and smiled.
He's my boyfriend now, my boy.
I'll make sure he's safe. Always.

We arrived at Ray's place, it was perfect just like him. A small house almost on the edge of the town and a garden.
He took me inside and turned on the lights.
"Welcome" he said. "I'm gonna take a quick shower and then I can come cuddle you in bed"
"Mhm" I smiled at him as he went to the bathroom.
I went into his bedroom and took off my jeans and shirt, then I went to his closet, took one of his shirts and put it on.
I was too big for me but it smelled like him.
It was so nice.
It felt safe like a hug.
"Y/N, is that mine?" Ray's voice came from the door.
"Yes" I smiled.
"That's adorable" he hugged me, kissing my forehead.
"You're adorable"
"And tired, c'mon" he pulled the covers off the bed and wrapped a blanket around us.

"Goodnight, rain cloud" he whispered.
"Goodnight sunshine" I said, placing a kiss on his lips.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.3K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
156K 2K 92
Litteraly in the title! -All your favs (well maybe) -love, hate, drama, and friendships (Mainly Noco, Duncney, and Aleheather moments) I'll try t...
354K 12.2K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
20K 441 5
Are you gonna read this? Cause if you are, dont :) This is halfway to hitting 2k reads- omg Why has this reached 2k and a half reads, are you guys ok...