𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚...

By mshbells

--SLOW UPDATES-- ✎ˏˋ°•*⁀➷❝You can't beat the one on top.❝ ✎ˏˋ°•*⁀➷❝Watch me.❝ Y/N L/N, student of XX Universi... More

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 1 || Unexpected coffee .ೃ࿐
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 2 || A project and some trouble.ೃ࿐
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 3 || Chit Chat.ೃ࿐
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 4 || Skipping class.ೃ࿐
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 5 || Helping him.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 6 || His jacket.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 7 || A date?!.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 8 || THE date.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 9 || Jae Iseul.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 10 || The plan.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 11 || Me, you, and her.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 12 || Collab.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 13 || Drunk.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 14 || Did you regret?.ೃ࿐!
srry
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 15 || Confession!.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 16 || The incident.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 17 || A confrontation?.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 18 || Gyun Beo.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 19 || Problems and Problems.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 20 || A weird deal.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 21 || Good.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 22 || A bullshit date.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚CHAPTER 22.1||Filler Chapter-Chanwoo .ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚CHAPTER 22.2||Filler Chapter-Yangsoo .ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚CHAPTER 23|| Arguement.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚CHAPTER 24|| Taxi.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚CHAPTER 25||Feverish.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚CHAPTER 26||Mistake.ೃ࿐!
*ੈ✩‧₊˚CHAPTER 27||Stiff air.ೃ࿐!

*ੈ✩‧₊˚Welcome and Prologue.ೃ࿐

8.9K 205 95
By mshbells

Hello and welcome to my book! Incase you need a reminder, I'll put my warnings down below.

🤍🖤WARNINGS🖤🤍

1. This story is an x fem!reader. Y/N's pronouns are She/Her But if you wish, you can just disregard the pronouns and change them to whatever you like.

2. This story has NSFW, mostly sex and smut. the reader will be an nsfw streamer so if you dont like that, you can leave.

3. English isn't my first language so please inform me if I used a word the words wrong.

4. The author is a minor so don't try anything! I'm legit 12 :)

5. please be respectful to everyone. I don't want any fighting in comments.

6. Dong Gyun and Chanwoo are your friends and Chanwoo is the only one that knows that you are a streamer.

That's all.... for now. I don't want people to be mad because I'm making a character that is gay have a love story with a girl. I'm sorry if you don't like that. If you really don't, you are free to leave.

I also don't want people to bash me because of my age:) I have some people chatting me privately, saying that I'm 12 and I'm shit at what I'm doing and maybe it's true but please just let me be.

Also special thanks to Zemmiellwolfy for requesting this:)

also, I would advise you to put the story in your private reading list so you get updated everytime I post a new chapter! slow updates since im on vacation rn:)

Thank you.

------------------------------

"Y/N L/N gets the highest score again." Your teacher said as you smiled, getting up and walking over to him to get your previous test paper.

"Dang, 100 out of 100 again?" Your seatmate Jae Iseul said, peeking at your paper. You giggled a bit as you looked at her paper as well

"Oh you did great, you got an 89!" You told her and she slumped down, leaning against your shoulder.

"Would have been 90 if the teacher didn't remove a mark because I didn't put the correct date..." She mumbled, looking at the teacher in front.

In a bit, the bell ringed and the students rushed out for lunch.

"Are you gonna go to that Cafe again?" She asked you and you nodded, putting the test paper in your bag.

"Do you wanna come with?"

"No thank you, I have plans with my girlfriend~!" She said and you smiled at her as she ran into the crowd.

You then proceeded to walk outside, to the cafe that your two friends worked at. Coming inside, you saw that there were a lot of people and almost no seats left. You sighed as you went to the counter.

"Oh, Y/N you're here!" Chanwoo said, taking your hands and shaking them

"Yeah yeah, you already know my order." You said, leaning against the counter and looking around for a seat.

"There are no seats, just come through the back and go to the staff room. Dong Gyun should be there while I make your coffee." He said and you thanked him, giving him the money before you walked out the door and went to the back.

You entered, and you immediately saw a sign that says "staff only". You entered and Chanwoo was right, Dong Gyun was there, eating a sandwich.

"Hey there," You said, making hid head turn to you with a smile.

"Hi Y/N," He said, taking one last bite from his sandwich. He didn't have the energy he had last week so you were confused.

"Are you alright? Did something happen?" You asked him and he sighs, resting his face in his palm. Okay, now you knew something was bothering. Being one of his best friends, of course you would be worried.

"It's nothing much... its just uhm-" He cut himself off as he got embarrassed. You raised your eyebrow at him before he continued.

"You know that streamer you caught me watching? He uhm, he told me not to watch his streams anymore..." He explained, looking so broken hearted. You knew he really liked the streamer but there are thousands of other streamers out there that were probably better than the famous bj Alex.

"Wow. Why though?" You asked him, curious about what happened.

"I met him! Without the mask! I mean I won't tell you who he really is because it's his privacy but when he realized I knew, he told me to quit watching him..." He said and you sat there shook. He met the famous bj alex.

"Well I'll be damned, that's too bad though. But listen, I'm pretty sure you can just make an alt account to watch him if you're uhm... really determined, or you could find someone else?" You recommended but he shook his head.

"Cant do that either, I accidentally spilled coffee on my laptop and now it's broken." He groaned at the memory.

"What, wasn't that laptop new?" You asked him and he nodded. You were worried about what he would use for his classes and projects. You only had one laptop as well so you might not be able to lend it to him.

"Well, no point crying over spilled milk. Or uhm, coffee. I'll lend you some money to buy a new laptop but you have to pay me back in the future." You said, pulling out some money. You still had to buy stuff for yourself so you had to give him just enough to buy a decent laptop, not too expensive.

"Y-You don't have to do that for me Y/N!" He shouted, pushing back the money. You sighed as you shoved it into his bag, standing up to go to the counter. You wondered what took Chanwoo so long.

"I'm sorry sir but can you please just make your order? There's a line behind you," You heared him say in an annoyed tone. You were literally right behind him yet he didn't notice.

"Chanwoo, mind if I help?" You asked and he nodded, making the other coffees. You assisted the customers since you had nothing much to do during lunch time.

"Thanks for helping Y/N. Say, why don't you just work here with us? Didn't you say you didn't have a job?" He told you and you thought about it for a bit. You knew you needed an explanation on where the money you use comes from so this would be a good chance.

"Sure. I need something to cover up my other job anyway, if you know what I mean." You said, going to meet the manager of the cafe as you took your coffee with you.

You knew the manager was a senior, graduating next year. You also knew where her class was because she was quite popular on school grounds. You were heading to her classroom because you thought she'd be there and she was. Cho Aerin, a beautiful girl with good grades.

"Sunbae Cho," You said a bit loudly, just enough for her to hear. She turns her head and looks at you. You walked towards her and told her about wanting to get a job at the cafe.

"Well, we are a bit understaffed so I don't see why not." She says and you shook her hand happily.

"Ask Dong Gyun to give you a uniform and I'll give you your schedule after school," She said and you thanked her as you got out and headed to your classroom.

You were rushing because your classroom was on the 4th floor and you were at the ground floor. Stairs really sucked. You ran up the stairs, trying not to bump into anyone on the way. But to your luck, when you were on the top of the staircase, your foot slipped and you felt yourself falling back.

Preparing for pain, you closed your eyes and held your breath but the expected pain never came. You slowly opened your eyes when you felt arms around you. You turned your head swiftly and there he was.

The president of the student council, the guy who was counted as the most attractive guy on school, Ahn Jiwon. He caught you and prevented your fall. He smiled at you as you stood properly.

"Sorry about that. Thank you for saving me," You said and he nodded.

"You really shouldn't be running up the stairs. You don't wanna get hurt, do you?" He asked you and you chuckled awkwardly as he ruffled your hair, messing it up after all the time you spent in the morning trying to fix it up.

What the fuck?

You held yourself back from swearing at him as you slowly retreated. Well, almost. Someone shouted at you.

"Hey! Arnt you gonna thank him with some lunch or something?!" Another sunbae said from behind him. You looked away and rolled your eyes before looking back at them.

"Oh, there's no need for that." Ahn Jiwon said as he looked behind him but the annoying sunbae continued on about why you should treat him to some food after school. Not wanting to cause trouble, you decided to agree.

"Fine, I'll treat Jiwon sunbae for some coffee later. I'll be taking my leave," You said as you began to walk away from the annoying guy. Though Jiwon didn't really do anything bad, he still messed up your hair and now your hair looks like you didn't even try to fix it. Well, it's not like it mattered anyway. You rushed to your classroom, making it just in time before the teacher came in. You took your seat and immediately took out your books as class started.

Hello! Welcome to the prologue! Now not many people are probably reading this but eh, I've been itching to write a fanfic about Ahn Jiwon from BJ alex. 

If you liked this prologue, please consider voting! It helps give me motivation TT

Have a nice day!! <3

-bells

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 58 13
Enjoy my little angels (and devils)~
240K 4.8K 24
This is my first time making killing stalking Fanfiction of Sangwoo x reader x yoonbum If you want me make more chapters of this book comment in t...
62.9K 3.1K 32
˚.༄| 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗿𝗼 !¡ ꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒦꒷ ║✦ ͙ ˚ ୨ Weak Hero x female! Reader ୧ ˚ ͙ ✦ ║ A weird, 𝖼𝗈𝖼𝗄𝗒, competitive little s...
717K 34.8K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...