Cookies & Tea |TK|✓

By itsishika

Just a cute little Jungkookie with a cute seeming Taehyungie who gets married because of their parents. taeh... More

introduction ❤️
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15 🌶️
chapter 16 🌶️
chapter 17 🌶️
chapter 18 🌶️
chapter 19
chapter 20 🔥
chapter 21
고맙습니다 💜

Epilogue

2.7K 143 37
By itsishika

No one pov.

Cc to owner ❤️

Epilogue - 21 June 2022

______________________________

"Koooooo" In his sleep, Taehyung mumbled,  rubbed his eyes and moved his hands about the bed, looking for his lovely wife.

"Mmmmmmmmm kooooo," he whined once more, attempting to locate warmth.

He awoke groaning in discomfort, looking around the room for his beloved, but he couldn't find him. But then he heard the water running and assumed his bunny boy was taking a shower.

He got up and strolled towards the bathroom with sluggish steps, opening the door after debating with himself.

He stood behind Jungkook after removing his clothes, who, of course, was aware of the slight sound of his hubby's arrival.

The handsome baby hugged his wife from behind laying his head on Jungkook's should and closing is eyes again.

"Baby, why did you wake up" Jungkook asked massaging Taehyung's head and tilted his head to gave a Kiss on his cheek.

"I missed you" Taehyung mumbled.

"Let's shower then yeah?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung nodded and came in front of Jungkook who smiled and Took the shower gel to rub on the handsome baby's face.

After showering, Jungkook and Taehyung both walked towards their closet with bathrobes on.

"Here, wear this hubby" Jungkook said handling the suit to his husband who smiled and took it from him.

Jungkook, he again goes through the closest finding an outfit for himself. He grabbed a white suit and handed Taehyung a black one.

"Black and white?" Taehyung asked smiling "yes, black and white" Jungkook smiled too.

Actually, today it's Jungkook's and Taehyung's ceremony today. They both passed their exams with good grades and also, they completed their internship.

So basically, Taehyung is gonna takeover the company and Jungkook couldn't be more proud. He applied as Taehyung's secratary to keep up with Taehyung and help him out.

And Jungkook off course with his talent, he got the post.

So the only thing remains is the  ceremony and taekook are now going to attend it. To official take the responsibility of the company as a new CEO

Taehyung  had his black suit on looking like a hot meal for sure. And then there was Jungkook who was disguised in white.

Jungkook then looked at his handsome baby who was struggling with buttons so he walked towards Taehyung and fixed his and made his collar perfect.

Hands grabbing Taehyung's collar he couldn't help but felt how hot Taehyung looked and how innocent his eyes were right now.

"I'm so dependent on you!" Taehyung said pouting.

"Thats what I'm here for baby, I don't mind it" Jungkook said pulling his husband in a heated Kiss.

They kept kissing eachother, wet kissing sounds echoing the room as Taehyung pulled his wife closed and bit on his bottom lip.

Jungkook was about to open his mouth-- but then he heard his phone ringing.

Jimin-ssi😪🐥  is calling
Accept | decline

Taehyung accepted the call and was meet with Jimin's yelling. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU BOTH !?! I'M NOT YOUR PERSONAL DRIVER SO GET YOUR ASS DOWN RIGHT NOW!! STOP MAKING OUT WITH JUNGKOOK"

Taehyung's eyes were widened how did Jimin-even ---

Does he have a third eye? Roaming around Taehyung and Jungkook.

"KIM TAEHYUNG STOP THINKING ABOUT HOW I KNOW THIS AND COME DOWN WITH HIM" Jimin said "fuck, okay stop yelling"  he said and he looked at Jungkook who was trying not to laugh.

"Stop laughing and come with me!" Taehyung said to Jungkook who zipped his mouth and followed Taehyung.

They walked down looking at Jimin along with Yoongi And spotted the car.

Taehyung looked at Jimin his break cheeks rising in a boxy smile as he looked at Jimin who rolled his eyes very well knowing his best friend's aeygo tricks.

"Jimineeee, let's go!!" Taehyung said holding Jimin's arms who just sighed.

"Fucker knows how to melt me" Jimin mumbled and felt Taehyung giving him a peck on Jimin's cheek.

"Ewwww kiss your husband slash wife not me" he said but the smiled.

"Let's go or you're ceremony will be gone, gone tonight~!!" Jimin said

After like half an hour Taehyung, Jimin , Yoongi and Jungkook reached to the company KTH CORPORATION.

Everyone were present there, Jungkook's mother and Father and Taehyung's parents off course.

Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok too. The ceremony started with everyone congratulating Taehyung and Jungkook both. There were menh renowned people too.

Everyone gave their blessings to Taehyung as he was talking over the company.

Mr Kim, Taehyung's father officially resigned from his post and handled it to his son on whom he was proud off.

Jungkook was emotional when Taehyung was tagged as the CEO he just wanted to cry and Hug his husband because he was sooo proud of him. He somehow controlled.

"Taehyung, speak some words about how're you feeling?" The media asked Taehyung who nodded talking the mic in his hand.

"I'm experiencing a wide range of feelings right now: I'm joyful because I'm achieving my goal, I'm anxious and afraid of the duties ahead of me, but I'm not concerned about the future since I have a wonderful family who will, of course, lead me and support me through my highs and lows.

My father, who has already served as a CEO, and my mother, as well as my friends who are also joining my company, will all be guided by him.

Thank you, most importantly, to Jeon Corporate, who will be partnering with us. I value each and every one of you dearly.

Of course, without my secretary, Mr. Kim Jungkook, who is also my loving wife, I couldn't accomplish anything, Kookie, I couldn't be here without your love and support, I love you."

Taehyung said and that's it Jungkook was crying like a baby.

Taehyung smiled returned the mic away and walked towards his crying wife. Who Jumped on him arms around his neck Making Taehyung Chuckle and emotional.

"You meanie , you always make me cry" Jungkook said sniffing. "Haww! Atleast a 'I love you too'? But no! My wife always does this" Taehyung said pouting.

Jungkook pecked his lips for a good 3 seconds and said "you already know i love you so much" he said and Taehyung hugged him. "That's right"

"I love you too tae, so MUCH"

_____________________________

1 year later.

It was midnight around 12 when Taehyung and  came back home from the office, exhausted.

hey didn't bother showering just changed his clothes and laid on the bed with Jungkook, after some minutes Jungkook went out of the room.

Both of them were tired because of their exhausting day. And the stress of work is just over everything.

Walking towards his fridge, he took out the cake the icing showing 'You are the cookies to my tea' as he walked towards his room giggling.

He opened the door and saw Taehyung was nowhere?.

"Tae? Where are you!?" Jungkook shouted.

He then heard some sniffs. Coming from the balcony.

Jungkook placed the cake on a  table and walked towards the balcony flowing the sniffs.

"Tae , baby whats wrong?" Jungkook asked maybe Taehyung slipped?

"Kookie! I b-brought a cake f-for Y-you b-but i-its ruined b-because i-----i h-id it under the table and s-somethjng feel on i-iy and now the cake is ruined" he said and Jungkook sighed.

"Tae, don't be sad it's okie"

"I'm so dumb I__"

"Hey stop, it's okay you remember that's a big thing tae" Jungkook said cupping Taehyung's face.

"And besides you are the biggest sweet for me" he said and pecked Taehyung's eyes.

Jungkook dragged Taehyung outside and showed him the cake and Told him to cut it.

Taehyung, almost immediately got excited as he cut the cake and feed the first bite to his wife.

He curled his one arm around the bunny boy and spoke "Happy anniversary my strawberry" Jungkook blushed and took a piece of cake.

Feeding Taehyung he whispered "happy anniversary hubby" Jungkook feed him the cake as he kissed Taehyung.

"I'm so proud of you tae, i love you so much" he said pulling away.

"I love you, kookie" Taehyung said and rushed to find a box which was laying under the table. He came back to Jungkook and gave the box to him insisting to open it.

Jungkook did as he told and opened the box his eyes got teary and shiney looking at the gift his Taehyung just gave him.

"Thank you Taehyungie, this is so cute!" Jungkook said Jumping on Taehyung who hugged him.

"I don't know what we exactly call love, but whenever i see you my head screams that----- I love him" Taehyung said and felt Jungkook kissing him on his cheek.

"and for me-- well , I've watched the way you love me and I've tried to love you the way you do to me" Jungkook said again kisses Taehyung's cheek.

"I have to give you a gift too hubby wait for me" Jungkook said pushing Taehyung on the bed and ran towards the bathroom.

Few minutes Jungkook came back wearing just an white see through shirt and a pair of laces.

He took small steps, the room's light was dim but taehyung could see the younger who walked towards him with small steps. He smiled when he heard the angelic voice of his wife.

"That faint voice of yours that grazed me
Please call my name one more time
I'm standing still under the frozen light, but
I will walk towards you, step by step
Still with you"

Looking absolutely like an angel, he whispered the lyrics them hitting right in Taehyung's heart.

"I shouldn't get used to it
But I'm used to it again
The low-pitched sound of the air conditioner
If I don't have this, I might just fall apart"

He made this song-- when he was in too much guilt of things happened in the past , Taehyung knows it, even if he tells Jungkook a million times to forget about it--- but still the guilt sometimes shows up

"We laugh together, we cry together
These simple feelings were everything I had, when will it be?
If is see you again,
I will look into your eyes
And say, "I missed you"

Jungkook continued to sing now reaching Taehyung and sits on his lap one hand cupping Taehyung's cheek and as he spoke out the ending of the song directly looking in The handsome male's eyes

"Behind the faint smile that looked at me'
i'll draw a beautiful purple shade'
Though our footsteps may be out of step

Still with you" 

Jungkook smashed his lips on Taehyung before he even gets a reply he kisses the handsome baby hard gathering strength to tell him the news he's about to reveal.

"Hub__"

"Gukkie, you're voice it's just---- wow I loved it koo" Taehyung said and Jungkook smiled. "This is not the gift---" he took Taehyung's hand and put it on his stomach.

"I have our baby bear growing inside me" Jungkook revealed his eyes leaking with drops of pearls. "I-- I know it's pretty early and--- we're young but it's not the little one's fau___"

"Shh, koo, stop you're not lying right!? It's t-true?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook nodded hurriedly.

"Why--- why would i lie hubby " Jungkook replied "OH- God- we --- we're having a small baby?? I'm gonna be a father --- koo?" Taehyung said crying, hugging Jungkook close.

"Yes, hubby" Jungkook lifted himself from Taehyung's grip and kissed him heard. "now----- stop crying and make love to me!" Jungkook said with a '😤' face.

"Oh god, okay love" Taehyung carefully got on top of his love and kissed him hard. Sucking his lips after a minute or so he went down Sucking his neck. Marking his territory.

He removed Jungkook's see through shirt and Immediately lached himself on Jungkook's buds Sucking them like a baby and Jungkook caressed his hairs.

Soon, Taehyung slammed inside his love, making him moan his name as he and Jungkook both came together.

Jungkook never planned to fall in love with his Bestfriend, his little friend but then-- as we know love happens unexpectedly he felt for Taehyung 's kindness.

He felt for Taehyung, Taehyung was his everything.

As he said already Jungkook was the plate of Cookies to his Taehyung's cup of tea

" I love you, kookie"

"I love you, tae"

___________ THE END __________

💜

J_ish

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85K 4.2K 33
Jeon jungkook who lives a simple and subtle life. Still, deep inside he wished well for someone... still... But! What will happen if that certain so...
36.5K 1.7K 15
where jungkook a shy,cute, beautiful, innocent and introvert while Taehyung a cold and strict but hot,handsome professor.🥵🥶🤭 how they will meet an...
5.8K 308 8
【TAEKOOK FLUFF AU】 ○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○ ✎...Kim Taehyung an villager, who belongs to a middle class family. Because his father is now gettin...
259K 13K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...