just another day. || eddie mu...

Por shakingcoffeebeans

"Henderson, why would I want to go to your lame older sister's party?" "Because my sister will in turn, be at... Más

characters.
o1 || dustin
o2 || eddie
o3 || delilah
o4 || dustin
o5 || eddie
o6 || delilah
o7 || dustin
o8 || eddie
o9 || delilah
o10 || billy
o11 || eddie
o12 || delilah
o13 || dustin
o14 || eddie
o15 || delilah
o16 || dustin
o17 || eddie
o18 || delilah
o19 || dustin
o20 || eddie
o21 || delilah
o22 || dustin
o23 || eddie
o25 || dustin
o26 || eddie
o27 || delilah
o28 || dustin
o29 || eddie
o30 || delilah
o31 || dustin
o32 || eddie
o33 || delilah
o34 || billy
o35 || eddie
o36 || delilah
o37 || dustin
o38 || eddie
o39 || delilah
o40 || steve
o41 || delilah

o24 || delilah

1.8K 65 72
Por shakingcoffeebeans

The next five months for the newly official couple were hot and heavy. Delilah didn't remember what bases were which, but all she knew was that her and Eddie were hitting them. Hard. Despite still not going all the way, the two did all sorts of other things that kept their sexual tensions at an all time high. Who knew that becoming an official couple with Eddie Munson would turn Delilah into the queen of fooling around with him. That particular day, she was waiting for Eddie to come over and see her after school. Their father had disgustingly made his way off the couch and back into the bedroom with Claudia. She still ignored him like the plague and was constantly ignoring his new rules he was trying to place on her. She was honestly looking to get a place of her own and maybe even with Eddie after he graduated that year.

The two had planned on spending time together that evening and going over his final report card. The one that would truly determine whether or not he would be graduating that year. He always said that '85 was going to be his year, but Delilah had to admit, she had been so sexually preoccupied that she hadn't been keeping up with his grades too much. As she sat in her room at her vanity, she was rolling a blunt for the celebration and tons of prerolled joints for the two of them. She had also bought a three dollar bottle of champagne for them to drink while they watched a movie, which was secretly code for watch fifteen minutes of it and then get preoccupied with one another.

Delilah had freshly dyed her blue streak but had changed the color to red finally. She had been without funky colored hair for a good while but wanted to look exceptionally nice for Eddie that evening. Her makeup was done up more glamorous than usual, her eyeliner wasn't as heavy as she normally liked it, but still done up in a cute cat eye. Her hair was curled and fell in large waves down to her chest which was covered by a journey tank top which hugged her body tightly. She also had adorned some black denim shorts that stopped right above her knees and had various holes through out the legs. She was barefoot, but had painted her toe nails and finger nails the same color of black that she almost always did. When she heard loud music in the driveway, she peaked out her window and saw Eddie's van. She bit her bottom lip in a small smile, forgetting she had applied tinted gloss to it before she finished up her last joint.

It didn't take long before she heard Eddie saying hello downstairs to Charles, who he was civil with. More civil than Delilah had been anyways. She almost found it kind of sweet, but she also wouldn't have cared if Eddie acted like Charles didn't exist either. She heard his footsteps down the hallway so she unlocked her door and poked her head out of it. The two made eye contact and a grin spread across his face. Before the two knew it, they were smashed together in a heated kiss, Delilah kicking the door shut with her foot as they began feverishly kissing one another.

"I missed you today," Delilah breathed through the kissing as she felt the back of her knees hit her bed.

"Mmm, I missed you to," He purred, pressing her back against her mattress as he was on top of her. He was still in a denim jacket, but had abandoned the leather jacket when spring came about. He would still wear it once in a while, but he was most commonly seen in t-shirts and denim vests more than anything. His particular t-shirt was a Ratt one that she had bought him from the record store one day. His jeans were his traditional, black, skinny legged ones with holes in the knees. Speaking of jeans, her mind went back to his hips grinding against hers in an aggressively but passionate way. Their lips were tangled together in a heated kiss as their hands began tracing one another's bodies. Delilah's hands were wrapped around Eddie's shoulders as she scooted so far back, her neck was now hanging off the other side of the mattress, but Eddie's lips simply moved to her neck.

"You ready to have the hottest summer in Hawkins?" He asked, his warm breath tracing her collarbone as one of his hands began to snake its way underneath her tank top.

"Eddie," She breathed, before her hands wrapped around his neck as he began nipping on her neck gently, "Don't make me wait anymore," She softly called out.

"Really?" He asked, popping his head up immediately and looking at her wide eyed.

"Your report card," She giggled, seeing the look on his face when he realized she wasn't talking about sex made her laugh. The two still had maintained that shred of innocence left in their relationship, but Delilah wasn't sure how much longer that would last.

"Right! Of course!" He said, pushing off of her and making his way back to where he had dropped his backpack off. He began digging through it before he pulled out a manilla envelope and handed it to Delilah, "Will you do the honors?" He asked, his hand shook just lightly and Delilah wondered if he was really that nervous about passing.

"Of course dear," She said, sweetly before snatching the envelope away from him and began opening it as quick as she could. He flopped down next to her on the bed as she sat up, his hands gently smoothed up her thighs and back down them again as her eyes scanned over his grades. She matched each subject with a letter grade and most of them were C's and D's but then she got down to the last one, that one credit he was missing and beside it saw a large, bold, letter 'F'. Her jaw dropped before she felt his hands trace towards the button and zipper of her shorts as she re-read the grades over and over again.

"So, shall we celebrate?" He asked, unbuttoning her jeans but was suddenly stopped by Delilah's hands.

She met him with sad eyes, hating to be the bearer of bad news. Eddie would be repeating his senior year. Again. To be honest, whenever Eddie tried to study around her, she always got distracted and the two wound up making out and getting involved in steamier subjects. She felt a twinge of guilt strike her before she handed him the report card. "Eddie . . . I'm so sorry," She said as she watched his eyes scan over the grades like she had just done. When he hit the large 'F', she watched the color drain from his once blushed cheeks.

The two sat there in silence for a moment before Eddie slowly sat upright. He looked in disbelief that he had failed that same class again. "I can't believe it," He spoke gently, letting the report card fall to the ground. Delilah bit her bottom lip and immediately went to hold his hand.

"Hey, it's okay," She started, trying to make him feel better, "Maybe you can just take summer school instead or something? And if not, we'll just work really hard next year!" She tried to sound uplifting, but his face stayed the same to her dismay.

"Oh yeah? Like we did this year?" He asked, shaking his head in disbelief. " '85 was supposed to be my year . . .I don't understand what went wrong . . . " He sounded dejected and broken over it.

"Come here," Delilah said, pulling him closer to her and letting him lay his head on her chest, "It's okay Eddie. Really. You did your best and that's what matters."

"I can't believe I failed again . . . "He mumbled into her chest, his arms snaking around her waits and holding her close to him, "I'm never going to get out of Hawkins High. I'll be stuck with Jason Carver forever because we all know the only way he's graduating is on a basketball scholarship."

"Eddie, don't think like that. Maybe I can tutor you next year? Officially?" She offered, knowing that she did still have some book smarts left. Despite flunking out of college, she had graduated Hawkins with relative ease and had taken the same class Eddie failed before.

"No offense, D, but I don't think the two of us can get much studying done around one another," He spoke softly before pushing himself off of her. His eyes went towards her vanity before he sighed, "You bought champagne and everything? I really fucked this one up, huh?" He asked, offering her a weak half smile.

"Hey!" She said, grabbing him by his chin which had been freshly shaved from the feel of it, "You didn't fuck anything up. We'll just celebrate your last day of school instead and drown our sorrows, okay?" She said with a small smile on her face, squeezing his hand tightly.

Delilah stood to her feet and made her way over to her vanity before pulling out the large blunt she had rolled for him before she began to spark it. She pulled open her window and let the spring air breeze in through her curtains before she gave Eddie a come hither finger wave. He followed her gesture and met her in her window, sitting next to her in the sil. She took a long drag on it before hitting it again, ensuring that it was hitting properly before she handed it to her boyfriend. She still wasn't adjusted to calling him that and it had been five months. Not that she didn't like it, because she honestly really loved it. Sure, the basketball team didn't really show up to her parties and to be honest, she wasn't really there for them either. She was always stuck to Eddie's side and the two would drink until they got tipsy enough and then go fool around in her bedroom. Young love.

"To 86!" Eddie said, raising the blunt to his lips and taking a heavy drag on it, holding in the smoke for as long as he could. Which was quite sometime. Delilah was the iron lungs between them, but Eddie definitely had no problem keeping up with her.

"To 86!" Delilah cheered on, raising her hands in support before she leaned over and pecked Eddie on the cheek.

Their smoke session lasted for another hour, burning through joints like there was no tomorrow. During their last one, Delilah was really feeling it and put on a mixed tape she had made more recently. It had a lot of the same songs she always listened to, but with a couple of new pop songs she heard on the radio that she really liked. Eddie still wasn't the biggest fan of her love for pop music, but never said anything especially when she was vibing with it like that particular moment. She had the last of the roach in between her fingertips before she hit it and smashed it out in her purple ashtray. She began to slowly dance to Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Tears for Fears while Eddie watched her carefully. Before she knew it, he was up and dancing as well, holding her hands and swaying back and forth slowly with her.

"Delilah," He started as she matched gazes with him while the two danced with one another, "thanks for all this . . . Especially since-"

Before he could talk down on himself more, Delilah pressed her index finger over his lips and shook her head, "You're welcome," She said softly before going back to swaying with him.

The song eventually came to an end and the two decided to wind down and watch a movie. Delilah hadn't paid much attention to it, because as per normal, before she knew it, Eddie's lips were back on hers. This time they were both laying on pillows and blankets on the floor. The sun had set and the Henderson family was probably having dinner downstairs. Meanwhile, Delilah was ignoring her family responsibilities by entangling her legs with Eddie Munson. The two kept rolling back and forth on top of each other, Delilah usually winning on being on top. Eddie's hands skated up her shirt before he removed it, tossing it to the side. His eyes went directly to her chest before she bit the corner of her lip and slowly began to unhook her bra. His fingers dug into her upper thighs as she sat along his waist and let the bra fall to her lap.

Eddie's eyes stayed glued to her chest as he started to move towards her, there was a sudden knock on the door.

"Shit!" Delilah hissed, snatching up her bra and rolling off of Eddie quickly. She couldn't remember if she had locked the door or not, but as there was a twist on the handle, it was revealed that she had.

"Delilah! It's your father!" Delilah's eyes narrowed as she slipped her shirt back on, watching Eddie adjust himself and try and fix his messy, dark brown hair.

"What do you want?" She hollered back, standing to her feet and making a line for her door. She was about to tear her estranged dad a new one as she ripped open the door.

Her father's eyes skated past her and went to Eddie who was leaning against the end of her bed, pretending to be focused on the movie that was playing. "Your mother was wondering if you two wanted to come down for dinner," He offered, sounding a little annoyed as he crossed his arms over his chest.

He had tried to implement a rule that Eddie couldn't be in Delilah's room with the door closed, but there was no way Delilah was following that one. Not that she really followed any of his rules that had tried to enforce. "No thanks," She said, going to shut the door in her dad's face.

A hand raised up and stopped it though as he made direct eye contact with her. "She made your favorite, lasagna," He added. She had to admit that Claudia Henderson made the best lasagna she had ever had. She used extra ricotta which was the best part of the pasta dish for Delilah. It was tempting but she was much more preoccupied with the tight jean clad man on her floor.

"Cool, we'll get some later, thanks," She said, trying to close the door once again.

"Delilah," H e spoke, holding the door steady and staring her down, "Please. We have something we need to talk to you about," He finally admitted.

The brunette looked back to Eddie who shrugged his shoulders as the two eventually agreed to go downstairs. Delilah had a sick feeling in her stomach, but she followed their father down the stairs, Eddie holding her hand gently. The table was set and Dustin sat there with a baseball cap on and he was sipping on his soda at the table. Delilah sat next to him and Eddie sat across from her. The table was dead quiet for a good while when the family had started eating that was until Claudia cleared her throat.

"So," She started, eyeing the others at the table, "Your father and I have been talking and we think it's a good idea to take a family vacation!" She said, excitedly.

Delilah's face didn't move as she shoveled another piece of lasagna in her mouth. There was no way she was going to go on a family vacation, especially with Charles. The chances of Delilah getting to bring Eddie was slim and the chances of her smoking was even more of a slim chance.

"What do you all think? Dustin," Their father spoke out as the two made eye contact, "Would you like to go to the beach this summer?"

"For how long?" He asked, looking back and forth from his family members, unsure of how to feel about it.

"A month!" Their mother said, excitedly.

Delilah grimaced, suddenly feeling sick. "Sorry, there's no way I'll be able to get off work for a month," She partially lied. There weren't a lot of employees at Fuzzy's but Delilah was one of the only closers. Not to mention, she just flat out didn't want to go.

"Delilah, is that job really so important to you?" Charles spoke out, setting his fork down in a huff.

"Yes, Charles," She started, sarcasm dripping off every syllable of his name, "I'm working overtime this summer to save up for my own place," She informed them.

"Really?" Claudia and Dustin said at the same time.

When Delilah made looks at them, Dustin looked devastated to hear the news. She mentally kicked herselkf for making this the tie she let Dustin know about it, but she wasn't sure how else to get out of going to a family vacation.

"Delilah, I already talked to Mr. Fuzzy," Claudia began, causing a laugh to come from Delilah at the addition of mister to the beginning of Fuzzy's name, "And he said he'd be more than happy to give you the time off."

"That's swell, but I'm not going," She stood in her place, shaking her head in annoyance, "I'm sorry but, am I the only one feeling like I'm being treated like a middle schooler again?" She asked, setting her fork down and crossing her arms over her chest, "Charles comes back not even for a full year and he's trying to make me follow all of his bullshit rules and now you're dragging me to where?" She asked, scoffing at the idea of where their vacation could be.

"Lake Michigan and you're moving out?" Charles said, sounding stunned at this new knowledge.

"I mean, yes. I'm nineteen years old, going on twenty, of course I'm going to get a place of my own," She said, sarcastically.

"With Eddie?" Dustin asked, looking over to his dungeon master.

The two looked back and forth at each other for a moment before Delilah sighed for a minute, trying to get her words together for Dustin, "I mean . . . I don't know-"

"You don't know?" Eddies poke up for himself.

"Yes, Eddie, of course I want to find a place with you, I just-"

"Woah woah woah, I will not have a child of mine living in sin," Charles spoke out of turn.

"Oh please, it's the 80's Charles, get with the times," Delilah scoffed before looking back to Dustin, "Look, I want to talk to you about this another time. When it's just you and me, okay?" She said, reassuring him.

"I don't care if it's the new millennium, you two haven't even been together for a year!" He said, raising his voice, "You are too young to be out on your own, Delilah. I won't allow it."

"Well it's none of your fucking business, /dad/" Her voice became syrupy as she annuniciated each letter, "What I do is my own damn business, I'm a grown ass woman," She added, growing more and more hostile by the second.

"Am I going to get to still see you a lot?" Dustin asked, seeming a little hurt by this news

"Of course, Dustin!" She said, ignoring more of her father's ramblings as she tried to reassure her sibling, "Maybe I can even get a spare bedroom and that can be your room?" SHe offered with a small smile.

"I can assure you, Dustin will not be allowed to your place unless your mother or I are there with him," Charles spoke up over them, raising his voice yet again.

"Fuck you! You can't control us like that, you don't have that kind of pull, buddy," She said, putting an emphasis on buddy.

"Delilah, what about school?" Eddie asked kind of quietly.

The questions were swirling around the table before Charles slammed his hands on the table. "That's enough!"

Everyone got quiet and looked up at him, except of course, for Delilah who jumped to her feet and threw her napkin down on the table, "I agree, are we done here or what? Fuck," She groaned.

"You and that mouth are going to get yourself in a shit load of trouble one day, young lady!" Her father began to holler before he shook his finger at her, "You've given me nothing but bullshit since the moment I got here. You've never once given me a second chance and I don't say anything about the shit you pull all the time! Or how about how I found all your grass, Delilah? Hmm? You think I'm not a cool parent now huh?"

"Oh so now you're snooping through my room when I'm not home? Now I'm definitely fuckin' moving out of here!" She yelled back at him, her hands raised in disbelief.

"You are under /my/ roof so what's your room is actually /my/ room, kid," He said, standing closer to her, towering over her.

"Oh I'm sorry, /you're/ roof? I didn't know your name was Claudia Henderson," Delilah spat back before she got right back in his face, "What else have you been snooping around for, Charles? Another family to ruin? Are you going to abandon this one for a new one again?"

"You keep your mouth shut, you little shit!" That's when the room fell silent.

Charles' hand was sent flying across Delilah's face and it caused her to stumble a little. Everyone immediately jumped up from the table and stared at the two, Eddie looked like he was ready to pounce, Claudia was covering her wide open mouth and Dustin stared wide-eyed, in horror at what he had just seen. Delilah's father had never struck her before. Hell, she couldn't even remember the last time she was in a fight with anyone. She was typically so docile, that it was something she never worried about. Delilah stood in the same position, her face gripping her cheek and looking down at the ground. Her first instinct was to strike him back, but she was in shock as she stood in place. That was when she felt Eddie's arms around her.

"Let's get outta here," He said, pulling her away from her father and heading away from the kitchen.

Delilah nodded slowly, looking up at Dustin for a moment, before quickly avoiding his glance, embarrassed that she looked so weak in front of her younger sibling. Her father called out to her a couple of times, but she merely ignored him as she slipped her vans on in the living room. The whole house was silent as the door closed behind the two and Eddie helped her into his van.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7K 306 17
Y/N Henderson has decided to move back in with her mom and brother for senior year following an argument with her dad. She hopes the transition to Ha...
31.9K 569 29
What happens when Eddie 'the freak' Munson meets Hawkins High's angel, Y/n Henderson?
39.9K 1.1K 31
Valerie Wheeler, 18, had always lived in the shadow of her sister, Nancy Wheeler. Nancy was perfect in their parents eyes and as for Valerie, they wa...