World's Most Wanted: Start a...

By Qwinesty

Top ten consortium investment, hundreds of billions of dollars in rewards, elites from all walks of life to p... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180

Chapter 146-150

695 20 4
By Qwinesty

Inside the hospital…

Su Yu has already entered it.

Glancing at the monitor on the corner, Su Yu smiled.

The monitoring line has now been cut off, and it will take at least a few hours to repair it.

This time is the time to perform.

Passing through the hall where people came and went, Su Yu found a bathroom and walked in. After a few minutes, he came out and had a complete makeover.

He became an elegant middle-aged man wearing gold-rimmed glasses and looking like he was close to forty.

Looking at his outfit in the mirror, Su Yu walked upstairs.

Just as Su Yu entered the elevator with his forefoot, Wang Tao and a few others rushed in behind him.

"Now send a few people to guard the door, let's search up layer by layer!" Wang Tao took a deep breath.

In this regard, no one refuted anything, and they all began to search.

Sixth floor…

Su Yu stepped out of the elevator and walked towards the corridor.

In the live broadcast room, countless viewers became puzzled at this moment.

【What does God Su want to do? 】

[I don't know, now the whole hospital is blocked, Su Shen has nowhere to run. 】

[Good guy, Wang Tao's search speed is really fast, he found the second floor in no time. 】

[Don't say it, they have to ask everyone when they see it, so they didn't go in the ICU! 】

In the live broadcast room, countless people began to worry about Su Yu.

On Su Yu's side, he was heading towards an office at the end of the corridor.

Yes…

He is now using god-level camouflage skills to disguise himself as a doctor.

Coupled with the exchanged god-level medical skills.

Shangguan Yun, can she see through herself?

can not…

The identity that he disguised is real, but the other party is not in the hospital now.

He also has real medical skills.

No matter how smart Shangguan Yun was, he would never have thought of this.

Everything is real, I just used the information difference.

With a faint smile, when Su Yu was about to enter the office, suddenly, a nurse next to him looked at Su Yu with a surprised expression.

"Professor Sun, are you back?!"

The head nurse looked very excited.

Su Yu stopped, glanced at the opponent's badge, and quickly smiled.

"What's the matter, is there something wrong?"

"Don't mention it, the dean is dying of worry now, you should go and see him quickly, there is a little trouble in the courtyard."

trouble?

Su Yu was stunned.

Are you afraid that you might encounter medical troubles or some patients with special diseases?

After thinking for a while, Su Yu went to the dean's office.

I am a disguise, I don't want to reveal my secrets, and it adds authenticity.

It's okay to go.

Taking a casual glance at the location map of the building, Su Yu quickly walked towards the 17th floor of the top floor.

A few minutes later, Su Yu appeared at the door of an office and knocked on the door.

"Please come in."

Soon, a voice came out.

As soon as Su Yu walked into the office, he smelled the smell of smoke.

Several doctors in white coats were sitting together, and on the opposite side sat a middle-aged man who looked a little worried.

"Jingmin? Didn't you mean to come back tomorrow? Why did you come today?"

The man was the dean, and when he saw Su Yu, he was surprised.

In response, Su Yu smiled slightly.

"The seminar in the capital ended early, so I came back early, what's wrong? Did something happen to the dean?"

Su Yu smiled slightly and made a random excuse.

In fact, the real Professor Sun is still holding a meeting in the capital.

Hearing Su Yu's words, the dean didn't think much, just choked out the cigarette **** and sighed.

"You haven't been in the South China Sea these days, so I don't know what happened."

"You know the Conner Star Hospital in the United States, right? A few days ago, I suddenly came to our South China Sea. They said they were looking for an academic exchange. They said it was an academic exchange, but they were actually here to show off their medical technology."

"In the past two days, they have visited all the other top hospitals. No, I came to our hospital today, and I'm just waiting in the conference room."

"Moreover, the above attaches great importance to this matter."

When the dean said this, his expression was obviously not very good.

The same is true for the other doctors next to him.

Seeing this, Su Yu tasted something different.

Connor Star Hospital?

Academic exchange?

This is to put it bluntly, isn't it just to play in the gym?

And listening to the dean's words, it seems that the Nanhai side has been kicked badly?

As for the emphasis on the above, this is also well understood.

The rivalry between countries is never just a war or economic struggle on the surface.

There are many other aspects.

The medical battle is just the tip of the iceberg.

Step on it, and ordinary people may not feel it.

But step twice or three times or even dozens of times.

More hype.

Ordinary people must feel that the medical care in the United States is good, but there is nothing in the country.

In other respects, the same is true.

What is this called?

This is called cultural invasion.

"So it is."

After thinking about this, Su Yu smiled, nodded, and said nothing.

Seeing this, the dean sighed.

"Alright, you're here, let's go. Anyway, the other hospitals have lost, so it's not a shame for us to lose."

Having said that, the dean got up and walked towards the door.

Su Yu also followed.

It doesn't matter what academic exchanges are.

Just in the name of the exchange meeting, avoiding the pursuers.

pretty good…

Su Yu followed a few people towards the conference room.

There was a frying pan in the live broadcast room.

【Walter? Connor Star Hospital? I remember this hospital seems to be very famous. 】

[Top five in the United States, top ten in the world, you are famous...]

【Good guy! This is what we came to pretend to be the dragon country! 】

[I thought so too, and I even installed it for them...]

[Su Shen is probably following along to fish for fish. He probably doesn't know much about medical skills, right? 】

[Shen Su probably doesn't understand medical skills. Medical skills are all based on time to accumulate experience and grind them out little by little. 】

[It doesn't matter, anyway, God Su is just hiding from the pursuers]

In the live broadcast room, countless people were talking.

On Su Yu's side, he had already come to the conference room.

As soon as he entered the conference room, Su Yu saw four or five blond foreigners.

"President Yu, it's a pleasure to have friends from afar. Is it the way of your Dragon Kingdom's hospitality to leave us alone for so long?"

A foreigner spoke up immediately, his eyes full of pride.

We are all smart people, how can we not see anything.

Just taking the opportunity to be sarcastic.

In this regard, the dean frowned slightly, and soon spoke up.

"Sorry, something was delayed before, now we can start."

"First of all, let me introduce a few of us here..."

"Forget it, I don't need to introduce you. I have seen many of your professors, and most of them are mediocre."

Just as the dean was about to speak, another foreigner stood up and directly interrupted the dean's words.

This made the atmosphere in the entire conference room quiet.

The whole meeting room was a little quiet.

But the foreigner had no scruples.

"In my opinion, many of your Dragon Country's treatment methods are outdated and outdated, and they are things that have been eliminated by the United States for decades."

"You can't cure your disease like this."

The moment the foreigner's words came out.

Including Dean Yu, the expressions of several doctors were instantly hard to see.

This is a shameless attack!

Not giving any face at all.

The point is that you still don't know how to refute!

In the live broadcast room, many viewers were also angry when they saw this.

【Grass! So **** arrogant! 】

[It is true that their medical technology is good, but this attitude is too **** bad. 】

[I'm so angry, I'm angry across the screen]

[Hey, there is nothing I can do, I can only face the gap and try to catch up]

[Yes, face up to the gap, work hard to catch up, a hundred-year journey, magnificent, do not forget the original intention, forge ahead! 】

【come on! Sooner or later one day we will step on them! 】

In the live broadcast room, countless viewers were filled with righteous indignation.

At the scene, Su Yu didn't change his expression, just sat quietly on the chair and looked at a few people like that.

Those eyes seemed to be looking at a few clowns.

"What's the matter, professor, do you have any comments?"

The foreigner stared at Su Yu with contempt.

Su Yu smiled and shook his head.

"I have no opinion, I just want to enjoy your performance."

When Su Yu said this, his tone was calm, which made the foreigner feel like he was punching cotton with no strength.

"Vitch, forget it, let's have a formal exchange of academic issues with them."

At this moment, a foreigner next to him spoke up.

Seeing this, the man called Vicki sat down and just looked at Su Yu, somewhat unhappy.

This kind of calm and calm look, especially the look in the eyes of the clown, made him very uncomfortable.

In the live broadcast room, many viewers were also delighted.

【What is calmness? This is called calm! 】

[Laughing to death, Su Shen looked at these people as if he were looking at monkeys]

[It’s cool, but it’s cool to start academic exchanges right away, and Su Shen also doesn’t know medical skills. If they deliberately embarrass Su Shen, wouldn’t it be troublesome? 】

[This... seems to make sense...]

[Good guy, these guys from the other side will definitely be embarrassed! 】

In the live broadcast room, countless people were talking.

In the conference room, as soon as Vic sat down, he made a sound.

"Several, we have informed you about the topic of this academic exchange before. The topic is about the treatment and recovery of vegetative people. Are you okay?"

"Ok."

Dean Yu nodded.

Seeing this, several foreigners laughed.

"If we guessed correctly, your treatment plan for vegetative people is still using conservative wake-up and vital signs maintenance treatment, right?"

A foreigner laughed out loud.

Hearing this, a doctor sitting next to Su Yu nodded.

"Yes, we believe that coercive measures should not be taken to treat a vegetative person, but should be treated as peacefully as possible, so that the other party can repair the damaged brain independently."

The doctor quickly got into shape and talked about his theory.

It's just that before he finished speaking, several foreigners laughed.

"I have to say that this treatment plan of yours is really backward. Do you know what technology we have mastered in the United States?"

The foreigner's expression became proud.

When several doctors heard the words, their expressions changed immediately.

"What technology?" Dean Yu asked with difficulty.

Hearing this, the foreigner smiled contemptuously.

"We have initially mastered the technology of brain-computer transfer! We can transfer the brain thinking of a vegetative person to a robot, and then simulate his thinking mode through a computer, so that we can live a normal life as a robot!"

The words of this foreigner can be said to be very confident.

Several other people also had triumphant smiles on their faces.

without him...

This technology is unique, and currently only the United States has such a program.

In other countries, facing a vegetative person, in addition to begging him to wake up by himself, they can only wait to die.

However, Dean Yu and several other doctors had expressions of disbelief after hearing this.

Brain-machine transfer?

Transfer the human mind to the robot?

"You are using a computer to simulate that person's thinking, what about that person's?" Dean Yu said with a horrified expression.

In this regard, the foreigner waved his hand and said nothing.

"The robot has simulated the thinking of that person. He has completely lost the value of existence and can really leave this world. His robot body will accompany his family."

As soon as these words came out, the people at Nanhai Hospital were all stunned.

A doctor's face was already flushed.

"You are killing a person with your own hands! It is impossible for a computer to have a person's real thoughts and emotions. You replace him with a robot, which is essentially no different from creating a clone!"

The doctor's face flushed with anger.

In this regard, the foreigner looked puzzled.

"What's wrong with this? Robots won't die. As for the emotional thinking you mentioned, we will develop it later."

This……

As soon as these words came out, everyone was completely speechless.

In the live broadcast room, it was also sluggish.

[I’m so **** up, what’s the difference between this and killing someone with my own hands? 】

[Use a robot to read the memory of a vegetative person, and then generate emotions based on his personality? God, I can't even imagine it. 】

[This **** is an artificial human, clones are better than this thing! 】

[It's disgusting. If this technology really appears, won't family members feel creepy when they see the robot? You call technology for help? This is killing people for your own selfish interests! 】

[I don’t know anything else, if this technology really appears one day and I really become a vegetative person, then I would rather die. 】

[Yeah, it's too scary! 】

In the live broadcast room, countless people were completely angry and condemned this kind of behavior without moral bottom line.

At the scene, Su Yu's brows also picked up.

Use robots to simulate consciousness, replace real people, and send real people to the crematorium?

This idea is absolutely perfect!

Su Yu was not going to say anything.

But now, he felt compelled to say something.

"Several top-level brick-and-mortar doctors from the top hospitals in the United States are indeed called beasts. This treatment method is really a miracle doctor alive and rejuvenated."

Su Yu smiled.

But anyone could hear the sarcasm from his mouth.

Several foreigners immediately sneered.

"Don't you have a better treatment plan in Dragon Country? As far as I know, your Western medicine came from the West, right?"

A foreigner said contemptuously.

Suddenly, Dean Yu and the others were speechless, not knowing how to refute.

However, Su Yu smiled.

"You guys, haven't you heard of Chinese medicine?"

Chinese medicine?

When several people heard the words, they were instantly stunned.

Even the dean was stunned.

Why can't he remember that Professor Sun can still practice Chinese medicine?

On the opposite side, several foreigners were also stunned, but they quickly responded.

"Traditional Chinese medicine? The treatment of traditional Chinese medicine has no scientific basis, and most of it just depends on the patient's self-psychological comfort, right?"

Vicky finally found an opportunity, and without hesitation, attacked Su Yu,

In this regard, there was no change in the expression on Su Yu's face.

I originally planned to come in and be a salted fish.

Just didn't expect it.

Do these stupid foreigners really think that they are the best in the world?

Yell when you see someone?

See everything belittle?

Su Yu couldn't bear it anymore.

"If you say that Chinese medicine relies on psychological comfort, can I say that Western medicine relies on chemicals to forcibly treat patients?"

"Indeed, so what?"

Vicky's eyes were full of mockery.

"Western medicine is the popular medical solution in the world. Traditional Chinese medicine has been passed down for thousands of years, and even the cultural dross of which the pharmacological effects are not clear, your Dragon Kingdom has not abandoned it, it is ridiculous."

Vicky's words once again provoked everyone's anger.

This guy, from the beginning to the end, has been showing a kind of arrogance like a superior!

Open your mouth and shut up because you don't believe it, and you still say that this is cultural dregs? !

Dean Yu's face turned ashen, and the others were not much better.

In the live broadcast room, it was even more annoyed.

[I'm really going to be **** off by these foreigners. I've been looking down on everything from beginning to end, and I'm looking down on everything. It's just your American stuff, right? 】

[Yes, Su Shen didn't say anything from the beginning to the end when he came in, just these guys kept beeping and annoyed. 】

[I'm so surprised that it's a **** beep, something that has been passed down for thousands of years is called cultural dregs by him? I think you are only three hundred years old and have nothing to inherit, right? 】

[Laugh to death, there is nothing to inherit for three hundred years]

In the live broadcast room, countless people were talking.

At the scene, Vic was still speaking.

"What's this gentleman's name? Professor Sun? The world is constantly flowing, but you don't move forward. Is this really good?"

Vicky laughed.

This feeling of standing on a high point and looking down below made him feel very cool.

When Su Yu heard the words, there was no expression on his face.

Even Dean Yu couldn't help but want to speak up.

At this time, a foreigner next to him spoke.

"Vitch, how can you say that? Didn't he say that Chinese medicine is useful? We might as well ask him to find a vegetative person to treat it?"

Another foreigner.

This is obviously a joke.

As we all know, vegetative people are unable to wake up because of brain damage.

The brain is extremely difficult to repair, and surgery is difficult.

Therefore, conservative treatment is generally used. Even if it can be cured, it will take several months.

Now let Su Yu go to the treatment now, how can it be cured?

Dean Yu naturally understands this and will reject it on the spot.

But Su Yu suddenly nodded.

"Can!"

After speaking, Su Yu turned to look at Dean Yu.

"President, are there any vegetative patients in the hospital?"

This……

Dean Yu wanted to reject it on the spot, but seeing Su Yu's firm eyes, and looking at Vic and the others with mocking smiles behind him, he was immediately a little annoyed.

"Yes, but Professor Sun, you..."

Dean Yu asked in a low voice, and Su Yu nodded.

"I'm sure."

Hearing this, Dean Yu didn't say anything, and looked at a doctor next to him.

"I remember that a vegetative patient was transferred some time ago?"

"President, there is one, but he was transferred from the capital, and the treatment is ineffective." The doctor whispered.

This patient is very special. After the treatment in the capital failed, he was transferred to his side and was already undergoing conservative treatment.

To put it bluntly, it is actually a waste of money.

In this regard, Su Yu said nothing.

"Take me there."

With that said, Su Yu headed out the door first.

Dean Yu also followed.

Those foreigners were even more ready to watch the show.

In the live broadcast room, countless audiences were already boiling.

【Walter? ! Is Su Shen really going to make a move? ! 】

[No, does God Su really know medical skills? Or Chinese medicine? ? 】

[Yes, Chinese medicine is much more difficult to learn than Western medicine, and it pays too much attention to it. We can’t find many Chinese medicine doctors there now. 】

[Now there are only old Chinese medicine practitioners left, and ordinary people can't learn it at all. How old is Su Shen? 】

【Look at Su Shen’s operation, maybe Su Shen really knows how to do it】

In the live broadcast room, countless people were both worried and looking forward to it.

Outside the conference room, Su Yu had already walked out.

Just as he left the conference room, he saw several familiar figures.

It was Shangguan Yun who was searching for the hospital.

"It's strange, this is the top floor, why still haven't found Su Yu."

Wang Tao had a sad expression on his face.

Beside him, Shangguan Yun and the others were equally puzzled.

They came all the way, even in the morgue, but they didn't find any trace of Su Yu at all.

This guy disappeared again?

Just when everyone was wondering.

Su Yu and the others who came out of the conference room came here.

This caught Wang Tao's attention.

"Someone showed up in the conference room."

Ok?

Suddenly, everyone's eyes turned to Su Yu who came out of the conference room.

Right now, Su Yu is walking in the forefront.

He was wearing a white coat now, with his hands in his pockets, and he walked very calmly.

On the side, there are several people from Dean Yu.

Compared to Su Yu's indifferent expression, Dean Yu was a little nervous.

without him...

Su Yu has already proposed to treat himself, if the treatment doesn't work.

You can imagine the expressions on the faces of these Americans.

And it's not just a hospital thing.

The above is equally important.

If the entire South China Sea loses, it will be a shame.

Maybe the foreign media will have to go back and have the entire title.

Chinese medicine? Cultural dross.

Dean Yu is almost certain of this.

For the Dragon Kingdom, a country whose ideology is completely different from that of the West, they will definitely spare no effort to attack it.

This point has already been foreshadowed.

Naturally, others are not clear about what Dean Yu is thinking.

Shangguan Yun was watching the group at the moment.

The few foreigners in the back caught her attention.

It's not that foreigners are special, but it's surprising to see foreigners here.

Su Yu, will he hide as a foreigner?

Or hidden among several people?

"elder sister."

Shangguan Yun tugged at Shangguan Yue's clothes.

Shangguanyue immediately understood.

Soon, she stepped forward.

"Hello, I'm here with the Global Wanted Program Group. Are you the director of the hospital? Have any suspicious people appeared in the hospital recently?"

Shangguanyue stood in front of the dean and spoke up.

Dean Yu was still worried about Su Yu's problems, and waved his hand when he heard the words.

"I didn't find it, you can go to other places to see."

He is clear about the global wanted program and has the authorization of the police department.

They can look for it as they like, it doesn't affect the operation of the hospital, and they don't care about it.

So Su Yu just passed by a few people and disappeared into the elevator.

Shangguan Yun looked closely at the backs of the group of people, his eyes pondering.

Su Yu... where is he hiding?

Su Yu, where is he hiding?

While Shangguan Yun was still thinking about this question, Su Yu had already arrived in front of the ward.

"Professor Sun, are you really sure?" Dean Yu asked in a low voice.

Su Yu nodded.

"I am responsible for all problems." Su Yu said lightly.

Hearing this, Dean Yu didn't say anything more.

The matter has come to this point, the arrow has to be sent on the string.

Whether it can be done or not depends on Su Yu!

Several foreigners also stood outside the ward.

On their faces, there were smiles watching the show.

Among them, Vicky even thought about how to mock Su Yu later.

In Su Yu's place, he has already pushed in the door.

In the ward, lies an old man with white wings, who is relying on various medical equipment to maintain his vital signs.

Next to them are relatives who have been notified by the nurse to arrive early.

"Doctor, do you think my old man can be saved? Really?!" A woman looked at Su Yu in disbelief.

In response, Su Yu nodded.

"No big problem."

"Well, that's good, doctor, we believe in you, please, you must save my old man, he has been like this for three years!"

The woman said, tears streaming from her eyes.

No one would know that a daughter faced the helplessness and pain of her vegetative father.

Taking his father to see a doctor, he is still alive, but he is forever trapped in the vortex of consciousness.

Indescribable.

On Su Yu's side, he was already sitting beside the old man and put his hand on his wrist.

Look, hear, ask, and cut, this is naturally cut.

The first three points are all documented, so you don’t need to know too much about them.

Now, after quietly feeling the pulse of the old man, Su Yu quickly understood.

The physical condition is not bad, but it has become a vegetative state, and there are no complications.

On the side, a few foreigners were still smiling.

They couldn't understand what Su Yu was doing.

But that's okay.

Without the assistance of modern instruments, it is impossible for doctors to easily see the patient's condition!

beside……

Dean Yu and several doctors were looking at Su Yu.

"Professor Sun, how do you treat it now?" a doctor asked curiously.

To be honest, he also wanted to know, how does Chinese medicine treat vegetative people?

In this regard, Su Yu smiled.

"Go get a set of acupuncture supplies."

Acupuncture?

When several people heard the words, they were all stunned.

It wasn't just that they were stunned.

Everyone in the live broadcast room was also stunned.

【Acupuncture? God Su is real! 】

[Ditching, don't tell me that God Su is going to use acupuncture? 】

[Acupuncture and moxibustion... I won't be able to practice it after a few years]

[God Su should be able to, otherwise it would be impossible to bite the bullet]

In the live broadcast room, countless people were puzzled.

And here, the nurse also quickly took a set of silver needles over.

Looking at Su Yu who was examining the silver needle, a sneer appeared on Vicky's face.

In his opinion, these are too mysterious.

What acupuncture points or veins, in the human body structure diagram, is no different from other tissues.

That's why the Dragon Kingdom still believes this.

But he didn't make a sound.

When this guy fails, he can naturally ridicule and attack him as much as he wants.

On Su Yu's side, he already had a slender silver needle that looked seven or eight centimeters long.

After disinfection, Su Yu looked at the other person.

"Professor Zhang, my next method is very important. You can see clearly. If I may not be in the hospital in the future, you will give this patient the injection."

Su Yu looked at a middle-aged man in his forties.

The man was stunned, but nodded quickly.

"OK."

He also studied Chinese medicine, but not very good.

Professor Sun now lets himself see, or see for himself.

On the side, the foreigner next to Vicky couldn't help but smile.

"It seems that Professor Sun, you are really confident."

His words were obviously mocking Su Yu. Before he even started, he was already expecting success.

In response, Su Yu didn't say anything, just muttered to himself.

"There are 362 main acupoints in the human body, of which we use a total of 32 acupoints, namely Zusanli, Zhongwan, Guanyuan, Hegu, Dazhui, Baihui, and temple."

"And now the first acupuncture point we want to drop is Zusanli acupoint, which stimulates the nerves of the patient's legs to dissolve blood and activate stasis."

"Secondly, there are twelve acupuncture points on the spine, including the Governor Vessel, the Central Center, the Tendon Shrinkage, the Zhiyang, the Lingtai, and the Shinto."

"What needs to be noted here is that each acupoint needs to be dropped at least three times repeatedly, and at least half of the needle needs to be dropped at the Dumai acupoint."

"Further back, there are three acupuncture points, Baihui, Fengchi, and Tianzhu, which are located in the cervical spine. They are here to help patients soothe the nerves in the head."

"The next thing is the most important thing, we have to stimulate the acupuncture points on the head."

"On the head, there are sixteen acupuncture points that we need to stimulate."

Su Yu pulled the needle out of the patient's neck, and everyone was stunned by this scene.

Everyone including Dean Yu and others could see it clearly.

Su Yu's acupuncture technique is obviously very professional!

Everyone is a medical student, and naturally they know what acupuncture points are in the human body.

And every time Su Yu dropped the needle, it was almost as accurate as a textbook!

Several foreigners were also surprised.

But Vicky sneered.

"What's the use? The patient is still unresponsive."

This made the others calm down.

Yes, the patient is still unresponsive, what's the use?

In this regard, Su Yu still did not say anything, but spoke again.

"The sixteen acupuncture points on the head are Shenting, Meichong, Shangxing, five points, fontanel meeting, Chengguang, front top... and the most critical temple position."

"The words here are the most important step. In order to ensure the effect, my technique may be a little faster."

When the words fell, a silver needle appeared in Su Yu's hand.

The next moment, everyone saw that Su Yu's speed suddenly increased by an unknown number of times.

One silver needle after another fell precisely on the patient's head.

Soon, the needle in Su Yu's hand was empty, and only the last one remained.

And this last needle, Su Yu held in his hand.

He glanced back at Vicky and smiled faintly at him.

"I hope you're not too surprised."

When the words fell, the last silver needle was also dropped on the old man's temple by Su Yu.

The next moment, countless people saw a scene that made them unforgettable in their entire lives.

I saw that the old man was lying still on the bed, like a dead old man.

Suddenly, the hand moved.

Then, the muscles on the face were moving, and the eyelids were shaking.

After a while, he opened his eyes and looked at everyone blankly.

The old man opened his eyes and looked at everyone dully.

Everyone was shocked when they saw this scene.

How can this be? !

Vicky's eyes were rounded in disbelief.

He has just read the patient information, this is obviously a patient who has been in a vegetative state for three years and has no chance.

This situation is basically said to be a death sentence!

There is no chance of recovery.

But this guy, he was cured like this? ?

The feeling of the Arabian Nights!

Next to Vicky, several other foreigners were equally stunned.

Even Dean Yu and others were horrified.

The information is very clear, this patient has been in his hospital for three months, and there is no sign of recovery.

It belongs to hanging and waiting to die.

But now, is it alright? !

It's like a dream!

In the live broadcast room, it is even more frying pan.

【Slotting! God Su is so fierce! 】

【Is this all right? ! If I hadn't been watching the live broadcast, I would have thought you were making a movie! 】

【The legendary Chinese medicine! 】

【Really brought back to life, miraculous effect! 】

[Su Shen Niu beeps! ! 】

Countless audiences were shocked beyond words at this moment.

At the scene, the woman was also stunned.

She looked at her father and finally burst into tears.

"Great, great, Dad, you're finally awake!"

The woman lay on the edge of the bed, covering her face and sobbing.

The old man was lying on the bed, his eyes still dazed.

"I...I am...what's the matter?"

A hoarse, dry voice sounded.

Hearing the words, the woman wiped her tears and quickly explained.

"Dad, you fell down the stairs three years ago and became a vegetative state. After lying down for three years, you just woke up now!"

"It's this doctor who saved you!" The woman excitedly took Su Yu's hand and said gratefully.

Hearing this, Su Yu waved his hand.

"It's okay, let the old man take care of him, accompany him as much as possible, and add some nutrition or something."

"Here is a prescription. I'm writing it to you now. You keep it. After that, you can drink the medicine every day, and give injections every two days. It looks like you can recover in three months."

Su Yu smiled, took a notebook from the side, wrote a prescription and handed it to the woman.

As if she had found a treasure, the woman thanked Su Yu while wiping away her tears.

"Doctor, thank you so much. I thought my father would be like this in his life."

"I didn't expect that you rescued my father. I really don't know how to thank you."

The woman said, wiping away her tears again.

Only I know the pain and tears of seeking medical treatment in the past three years.

I had given up hope, but I never expected to see life here in Su Yu again.

In response, Su Yu smiled and waved his hand, then looked at Vicky.

"how?"

"I……"

Vicky didn't know what to say.

Fake!

How can this be? !

Shouldn't this patient be lying in bed waiting to die? !

Why did he wake up again? !

"Impossible! You are only temporarily sobering him up, you can't lie to us!"

Sweat dripped from Vicky's forehead, and he forced an explanation.

In this regard, Su Yu just smiled coldly.

"Are you awake temporarily? Well, please use your Western medical insights to see if the data on these devices is normal."

Su Yu pointed to the various medical equipment attached to the old man.

On those devices, every data displayed is incomparably normal.

It looks like a normal person!

In the face of this, Vic has absolutely no idea what to say.

What else can I say?

Besides, it's just a slap in the face!

This guy is really healed!

Chinese medicine, is it really so magical? !

Vicky looked sad.

Several other foreigners also bowed their heads silently at this moment.

Unspeakable, irrefutable facts.

Seeing this scene, Dean Yu and several other doctors let out a long sigh of relief and looked at Su Yu with admiration.

In this regard, Su Yu's expression was indifferent.

God-level medical skills, both Chinese and Western medicine.

I am also happy to combine Chinese and Western.

Learn from each other's strengths, take the essence and get rid of the dross.

Learn the good and discard the bad, this is the truth.

After all, no matter what the doctor is.

As long as he can heal people, it is a good doctor.

It's just that these few Americans, as soon as they appeared, were arrogant and arrogant, and they didn't pay attention to anything.

I am so talented, but I have given them a long-term experience with Chinese medicine.

Vicky and the others naturally understood this, and turned around and left.

But Su Yu spoke up.

"Hold on."

"What else do you want to say."

Vicky took a deep breath and looked at Su Yu.

In this regard, Su Yu smiled.

"Your Western medicine combined with modern technology does have its advantages, but I hope you can understand a little."

"The essence of civilization gained through five thousand years of wind and rain is not something you can deny in three hundred years."

This……

Vicky opened his mouth to say something, but found that he couldn't say anything, so he could only turn around and leave.

Several foreigners left, and Dean Yu immediately looked at Su Yu.

"Old Sun, what you did this time is really beautiful! This time, with the help of a super doctor, you are absolutely stable!"

Dean Yu patted Su Yu on the shoulder, he was too excited.

Su Yu what is this?

This is to carry forward the quintessence of the country, using traditional Chinese medicine to defeat Western medicine head-on, or the kind of hanging and beating!

The above is absolutely satisfied!

Take it out and make a big fuss!

Several other people looked at Su Yu's eyes and were excited at the same time.

"Good guy, Professor Sun, why didn't we know that you knew Chinese medicine before, and you're so amazing?!"

"Yes, yes, I don't know either."

Faced with these questions, Su Yu smiled lightly.

"It's just a family inheritance, I didn't have a chance to display it at the beginning."

Su Yu made a random excuse and shied away.

These people were immersed in excitement and trust in their acquaintances, and they never doubted Su Yu at all.

In the live broadcast room, it was equally excited at the moment.

【This sentence is great! The essence of five thousand years of civilization, how can you deny it in three hundred years? ! 】

[The upstairs is wrong, it is less than three hundred years hhhh]

[God Su is too strong! Chinese medicine is so amazing! But I am curious, does TCM really have such a powerful miraculous effect? 】

[Of course there are, those who say no, it’s just that you haven’t met a real old Chinese medicine doctor. When I was a child, there was an old Chinese medicine doctor in the village. I asked him for any incurable diseases and solved them all. It’s a pity that the country began to popularize them later. After medical treatment, the old man could not get a doctor's qualification certificate and could not practice medicine. Later, he died of depression. 】

【It's so real! Many Chinese medicine practitioners are very old and can't use smart phones. How can they pass the examination for doctor's qualification certificates? Unable to practice medicine, coupled with the reluctance of young people to learn, over time, it will be lost. 】

[Inexplicably reminded of a variety show, an old Chinese medicine doctor who has healed countless people in his life, debated with an expert, but because the old Chinese medicine doctor did not have a medical qualification certificate, everything he did in the first half of his life was completely denied. 】

In the live broadcast room, countless people were talking about it, and they all felt a bit empathy.

At the scene, Su Yu glanced at the old man, thought about it, and spoke again.

"He's been depleted of energy and blood after lying down for so long. Buy him some more tonics then," Su Yu said.

Qi and blood is a word unique to Chinese medicine.

In Western medicine, these things are generally not mentioned.

Because it is too abstract.

But it does really exist.

One person was short of blood, and he went to check and it showed that everything was normal.

But I just feel numb and powerless every day.

If this was told to Vicky and the others, they would definitely not approve.

The essential difference between Chinese and Western medicine is here.

Western medicine likes to remove lesions by means of drugs or surgery.

In traditional Chinese medicine, the lesions are transferred out of the body by means of conditioning and guidance.

Don't borrow any foreign objects, all the materials are sourced from the world.

This is the essence of Chinese medicine.

After doing this and staying in the ward for a while, Su Yu followed Dean Yu to get up.

"Professor Sun, let's go. Let's go to my office. I have something to tell you."

Dean Yu just finished the phone call and came in from outside. He was full of joy during the conversation.

Obviously, that should be a good thing.

Su Yu didn't hesitate and went out.

It's just that as soon as he went out, he saw several people walking towards Wang Tao.

Among them, Shangguan Yun's eyes are locked on himself.

This is... found out?

Su Yu looked at the vigilance in Shangguan Yun's eyes and raised his brows slightly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 331 9
Li Yi inherited his father's middle school, became the ** of Nebula Middle School, and was bound to the god-level school system. Since then, a school...
32.5K 1.8K 19
✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩ "Fight me, mismatched hair!" "Huh?! Who the hell are you calling mismatched, dumbass?!" "Shut up, Sumika and fight me...
89.8K 3.1K 103
"Music, film, painting, calligraphy, sculpture, literature...""You know everything?""Know a little.""Any point?""Well, it means billion points."With...
130K 26.6K 79
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့