little white lies - e. semi

By ushijimoo

๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐ข ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž โ†ณ in which two bands hav... More

introduction
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| 32 |
| 33 |
| 35 |
| 36 |
| 37 |
| 38 |

| 34 |

2.9K 118 61
By ushijimoo

"this is so rude of you." you slammed the front door closed in semi's face but he opened it back up a second later. tendou and ushijima who were sitting on the couch with popcorn and a movie playing, turned their head when they heard you walk in.

then they turned back around when they saw it was just another bickering session between the two of you.

"i'll teach you to do anything else, but that." he tried to compromise.

"i don't want to learn anything else." semi reached out and caught you around the waist before you could walk away from him any further.

"anything i want?" you asked and started thinking.

"anything. now you think about that while i go take a shower." he made his way to the staircase and you followed after him. you turned to his room while semi turned to the bathroom.

you flopped down facedown on his bed the second you walked inside.

it was a good few minutes before semi walked inside and opened up his closet. you turned your head and watched him pulled out a pair of boxers and sweatpants. he had a towel wrapped around his waist and hanging lowly on his hips, showing off the soft muscles on his chest and stomach.

"i can feel you staring." he stated and turned to the side slightly to catch you eye.

"my bad." you continued staring. semi dropped his towel and your eyes flew down before looking back to meet his gaze. he pulled on his boxers and sweats before picking up the towel and putting it away.

he moved to sit next to you on the bed and he rested on arm behind his head while he leaned back against the headboard. his hand tapped against your handprint on the wall before dropping it back down. "so, made a decision yet?"

"no."

"come on sweetheart, just one thing i could teach you." his other hand dropped to your hip and his fingers slid into the waistband on your pants, just resting there.

"i don't need you to teach me sex tips if that's what you're implying." you looked down at his fingers in your pants.

"i'm not, i am perfectly happy with our fucking." he sent you a wink and you averted your eyes, feeling heat coming up on your body.

"i need options. i can't think."

"i know, my winks are just irresistible." you groaned and covered your eyes with your arm. "but i can bake now, play guitar, i'll teach you how to ride a bike even if you already know how to, and i'll let you draw on me with pen to practice any tattooing skills you could have."

"you know how to tattoo?" you wondered.

"stick and poke."

"right, okay."

"i can also teach you how to drive like a normal person and not like saeko." he offered.

"okay." you sat up and turned around to look at him. "i have my decision."

"you want the tattoo practice don't you?" he guessed. "i'll go get a pen." he stood up off the bed and walked over to his desk.

"i wanna learn guitar." he froze and turned his head. "with you. i wanna learn with you teaching me." you specified.

"you're telling me you passed up drawing all over my body to learn how to play guitar?" you thought about his words for a second and now much fun it would be to draw all over his body.

"now i'm rethinking this."

"so guitar." he seemed almost excited about your choice. "any reason why?" he walked back into his closet and began looking through it.

"um, i don't know. it seems cool." semi let out a low hum before walking back out of his closet with a black guitar case in his hand. your eyes glanced between the covered guitar and your boyfriend.

he lowered it down to the floor and opened it up. you moved to sit at the edge of the bed and watched him pull the acoustic guitar out of the case. he always played with an electric guitar and you've never seen him play with an acoustic one.

"so." he grabbed a guitar pick out of the small pouch and tossed it to you. "this is the first guitar i had." you barely managed to catch the pick due to his words. "it's actually the guitar i learned how to play on."

"whoa." you gradually slid onto the floor and sat next to him.

"yeah, i kind of carry it with me everywhere for no reason. guess i'm just attached to it." his fingers strummed the strings while he tuned the instrument.

"when did you start learning?"

"around the time i started second year of junior high school." he responded and moved to tighten one of the strings.

"whoa. so for over a whole decade." you remarked and he nodded. "that's so cool."

"when did you start playing drums?"

"little baby me had a little drum toy set and apparently i would play them everyday." you informed him.

"two decades and four years. wow, you're old."

"you're older than me, you grandpa." semi had to hold back a laugh at the name you called him. he stood up and nudged you to move forward.

you scooted forward a short bit while semi sat down behind you and a little to the left. he placed the guitar in front of you while his arms were on either sides of you.

"okay." his mouth was right by your ear and you could hear his voice loud and clear. "you want to have this hand on the neck to play the chords and then this hand just hovering over here."

you were paying for attention to his hands more than where his hands were placed. "pay attention." he already knew where your mind was.

"sorry."

"it's okay." semi placed a kiss on your temple before continuing. he took your hands in his and moved each finger to the right spot when playing the basic chords.

then he would also guide your hand with the guitar pick to move over the strings.

about thirty minutes into semi teaching you, you looked down at your fingertips and saw the indent of the strings on them.

"does it hurt?" he questioned when he caught you looking. "we can take a break. it's not pleasant when you first start."

"it's okay, just feels weird." you rubbed your fingers together. semi nodded and took over your spot on the guitar. he flawlessly found the right placements and was able to play as if you weren't sitting between him and the guitar.

you rested your hands on top of the guitar and watched his hands move up and down and switch fingers between the different chords.

"you make it look so easy."

"yeah, and you make drumming seem simple." he didn't miss a beat in answering. "i've been playing this for more than ten years, sweetheart. you've been playing for thirty minutes."

"do you want to learn how to play the drums?" you turned your head to look at him. he moved his eyes away from the guitar to meet your gaze.

"i think i'm good." he said and kissed your nose. "i like watching you play more." you noticed that he switched the song he was playing to something you didn't recognize.

"what's this song?" you turned back around and leaned back to his chest. "it doesn't sound familiar."

"just something i've been working on." he answered and you tried to focus on the music he was playing. it was more on the soft side and you wondered if he had any lyrics for it.

a knock on the door interrupted his playing and you both looked up. "come in!" he shouted and resumed in playing.

yachi opened the door and was clicking buttons on her camera. "hey guys, reon just told us there's this gala or party type of thing next week." she looked up and paused when she saw what was happening.

yachi seemed to hesitate before raising her camera, taking a picture, and shutting the door.

semi was amused at her actions while you went back to his song. "i wonder when we're gonna get to see that photo album." he said and started to play the outro.

when the song was over, he moved the guitar to the side and turned you around. "do you have lyrics for it?" you questioned and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"it's a work in progress."

"can i hear it one day?"

semi's hand reached up and ran over your cheek before holding your face in his hands. he didn't kiss you, but his eyes were running all over your face.

"you'll be the first person to hear it." he promised. "now how about you pick out an outfit for his party gala thing next week?"

"okay!" you moved away from him and ran into his closet. semi smiled and watched after you while you walked in and out of the small room.

"wait, i have to figure out my outfit too. so then we can match!" you ran out of his room and went back to yours while shouting for the girls.

semi walked over to the doorway and leaned against it while you ran from each of the girl's rooms to get them to go shopping for a dress.

"we're going shopping?" saeko shouted and soon joined in on gathering kiyoko and yachi. the two other girls were more calm and walked down the stairs while saeko practically flew down them. you followed after her but about five steps in, you spun and ran back up.

"be back soon." you were going to give him a short kiss, but semi grabbed onto your waist and pulled you against his body.

you made a move to pull away first, but then he let out a low groan and it was like that sound was a magnet drawing you back to him.

"y/n! come on, we have to search for the perfect outfits!" saeko yelled from downstairs.

you forced yourself to break the kiss and semi smiled down at you affectionately. "see you later." his hand tapped against your ass before he walked back into his room.

you were left standing at the doorway for an extra second before you made your way downstairs with the feeling of his kiss still on your lips.

while you were holding onto your seatbelt because saeko was driving, semi was laying down on his bed and had a journal open.

his guitar was also on his lap while he replayed the same song over and over again to try and find the perfect lyrics that would match the music.

and match the girl this song was for.

~~~
y/n and semi would be those couples who would date for years & get married out of literally nowhere, like:

y/n: yk we've been dating for years now
semi: yeah.. wanna get married?
y/n: lmao sure
*two days later*
y/n: so we got married
semi: surprise
everyone else: *in shock*

no need for a epilogue chapter for their marriage. there it is, right there ^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 14K 31
๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐๐š๐ฒ. half edited half snapchat fic osamu x fem reader (she/th...
22K 474 19
[๐™บ๐š’๐šข๐š˜๐š˜๐š–๐š’ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š”๐šž๐šœ๐šŠ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›] ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ธ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐šข๐šŠ๐š–๐šŠ ๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š๐šž๐š๐šŽ... เน๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š— ๐™น๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šข
200K 8.9K 25
COMPLETED โ™ก semi eita x fem! reader โ†ณ in which two third year volleyball players insult each other everyday to the point it was considered "flirt...
28.8K 945 10
๐“๐ž๐ง๐๐จ๐ฎ ๐’๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ Where Tendou seems to perfectly understand a girl who is mute without the need to make gestures. *Av...