twisted reality |J.JK FF|

By silent_mxxn

this is the second book to guns and roses More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29 πŸ”ž
chapter 30 πŸ”ž
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37

chapter 8

1.1K 44 1
By silent_mxxn

As y/n walked out of her office back to her and jungkooks bedroom she sighed her face expressionless but not cold simply tired and a little sad. The day had just started and was already going wrong she had already completly forgotten about her mission aswell. Opening the door she got in and closed it behind her.

Not bothering to look at jungkook she went to her closet got some comfy clothes and silently headed to the bathroom to shower and change. Jungkook on the other hand simply sat on his side of the bed he was on his phone still angry at y/n, when she entered he looked up glaring at her the entire time.

Once y/n was done she was in this.

Walking to the bed she layed down on her side flat on her back closing her eyes. She had a pounding headache due to thoughts of earliers events that lingered in her mind, it was getting cloudy and colder so this didn't help her either. "Can u rub my head please". She asked to jungkook quietly.

"No do it yourself". Y/N sat up fed up with jungkooks behavior. "Jungkook are u seriously still on that topic? Can u stop please"? "Yes yes I am still on that topic and no I won't stop cause you need to learn to leave the past in the past". "Jungkook, im simply trying to protect you and yoona, she's up to no good, how can u not see this"?

"No good my ass, she's not doing anything, you're overreacting and tearing me away from my sister. She's not the bad person here you are. "Jungkook she's posing to be good for u, as if she's this great sister she's not the same person you knew to be your family in the past". Jungkooks next statement completly broke y/n's heart. "You might not have any family left but I do and that's her, stop your shit for fucks sake".

Looking down y/n processed his words, laughing painfully she answered quietly. "Okay, I'm sorry". "Thank u". He replied arrogantly, no guilt shown at all, jungkook knew how much y/n's parents meant to her yet he stooped as low as to bring them into the argument. Getting up she walked out of the room and to the balcony take a seat on one of the couches.

"How are u being so blinded by her angel, being mean to me is fine but why did u have to get to that level"? She mumbled to herself as she held back her tears, it takes alot to make y/n cry and that was beyond her. Not only that but the fact that jungkook had no remorse for what he said.

As she was sitting there she heard clapping behind her and the one devilish voice she hated most. "Aw, is the baby sad".

JUNGMINS POV

As I was sitting in my room I heard shouting a voice very much like my mistake for a Littles brothers voice. "You might not have and family left but I do and that's her, stop your shit for fucks sake". Was all I heard. I was confused for a second as to what he meant then it clicked in my head.

Y/Ns parents died a while back. I smirked, he's already being a fool for me, you love your sister so much don't u jeon, too bad I hate you and I'm only here to get what's mine. Going to the door I opened it a crack seeing y/n walk out and head to the balcony at the very end of the hall.

Giggling to myself I walked there. As I was about to go infront of her I heard her speak. "How are u being so blinded by her angel, being mean to me is fine but why did u have to get to that level"? He smirked once more, so I was right that was what he meant, perfect.

Walking to her I started clapping. "Aw, is the baby sad"? I asked her laughing. She turned back glaring at me as she stood up. "What the fuck do u want"? "Aww, why so mean, what did I do"? I asked faking a sad face. "You know exactly what you're doing now get fucking lost before I slit your throat right here right now".

I chuckled at her words. "And then what? Have that idiot hate you more than he does now? Great plan y/n". I clapped for her even more as I laughed like a psycho. "Why are y doing this jungmin? We were all happy why again? Haven't u done enough"? "Oh honey I haven't even started, remember I said you will be mine, sooo, I'm here to get you".

"I'm not going anywhere with u jungmin so just leave". "Oh babe, it's not an option, if u won't come willingly I have many other tactics that I'd be more than glad to use and make u come". "Whatever just leave me alone I don't wanna see u right now, or ever". "Too bad I live here now, your husband said it himself, but anyway fine I'll leave u alone byee".

I blew a kiss to her and left. Y/N just wanted this day to be over

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 1K 12
"Let's start with why you left without saying anything" "It was just a one-nightstand Jungkook" she reasoned. #2 in bulletproofboyscouts #10 in jeo...
1.4K 76 11
BTS x Jjk A baby boy that goes by the name Jeon Jungkook is found in an almost burned down abandoned house in a room where the door is shut and seem...
57.2K 2K 24
this is the second book of "my lover" if you havent read the first one then please do COMPLETED: βœ”οΈ ON GOING: βœ–οΈ creamyjinβ„’
34.6K 2K 26
{BOOK THREE}...When unworldly literature student Jeon Jungkook first encountered the driven and dazzling young entrepreneur Kim Taehyung it sparked a...