Kei Shirogane x Male Reader

By Rtj555

Y/N Kashiwazaki ended up in a "relationship" with Kei shirogane as part of a favour but could this blossom in... More

Bio and Information
First Day-First "Date"
A School Tirp
Kei's Brother-Y/N Sister
Beach Trip
I Won't Leave Your Side
Realising My Feelings Part 1/2 (Y/N)
Realising My Feelings Part 2/2 (Kei)
Can You Be My Boyfriend? (Finale)

Can You Be My "Boyfriend"?

2.5K 46 8
By Rtj555

Y/N p.o.v

It just another day at school everyone just not really paying attention because I'm considered an outcast for some reason. I was sitting at my desk in class for lunch then someone from the student council came up to me.

Student Council Member: Excuse me Kashiwazaki-Kun are you busy right now?

Y/N: umm no why do you need something?

Student Council Member: Well Shirogane-chan wants to speak to she in the student council room.

What does Shirogane-chan want with me. She one of if not the most popular girl in are school, so many guys want to be with her an alot of the girl want to be firends with her so why does she want to me.

Y/N: Okay I'll head there now.

As you left you heard some of the student whispered what they thought was going on as they over heard the conversation.

Student male: What would Shirogane want with him. Maybe he did or sat something to her.

Student female: Haha do you think he tried to ask her out and she going to reject him. That would be funny for Kashiwazaki loner.

Student male: Yeah anyone else would be a better choice.

They start laughing at that idea you asked her out. It was annoying that they think of you like that but your use to it.

Student council room

Kei: Ah Kashiwazaki-kun thank you for coming.

Y/N: It okay. So there something you need Shirogane-chan?

Kei: I'll cut right to the chase. I want you to pretend we are dating and for you to be my "boyfriend".

You immediately blushed bight red aswell as confused what she asking be her "boyfriend" and to pretend were dating.

Y/N: Umm why umm I umm.

Kei: Maybe I should of ease in to it.

Y/N: I mean I'll like a little more context on why.

Kei: Ok but not here I don't want others to hear us.

Y/N: Ok I know of a café not far from here if that okay.

Kei: Well I won't want to spend my family's money.

Y/N: Then it on me don't worry about it. Here

You grabbed a piece of paper an wrote down the place.

Y/N: This is the place I'll wait there for you, you have student council stuff after right?

Kei: Yes, well thank you I would like you help and I'll explain it there.

I nodded an left wound why. I had many thoughts my head.

Y/N: what going to happen, if I say no would she tell everyone will the others know. If say yes will we holding hands, hug each other kiss!?

Y/N: I'll just wait till then to know.

I got back to class as lunch was going to end as some of the class started talking about you but you couldn't focus on them. I was still thinking about Shirogane about what she asked me wounding why, wounding what going to happen, how cute she is...your face goes red as you think that.

Student male: Look at him he's more shy and quiet then before he left.

Student female: Ah who cares as long as he didn't bother Shirogane that much it doesn't matter about the Kashiwazaki loner.

Time skip
Café

I was sitting in the Café Leblanc waiting for Shirogane.

Kei: Hello have you been waiting long.

Y/N: Oh umm hi Shirogane-Chan.

Kei: no need to be nervous. Anyway let's talk about what I ask earlier.

Y/N: So the only thing I'd like to know is why?

Kei: *sigh* Let me explain.

Flashback
A few weeks ago
Kei shirogane p.o.v

I was just pointing things away when I noticed something in my desk.

Kei: Again with these love letters.

Kei's female classmate 1: No way another one man why don't you respond to them you might meet your soul mate!

Kei's female classmate 2: Yeah maybe it one of the sport boys or maybe one of the boys prodigy or even Elory he's so cool.

Kei: It doesn't matter it more annoying then anything else.

Kei's female classmate 1: What why the boys here are dying to be with you.

Kei's female classmate 2: Yeah I hear the boys all the time saying "I would being with Kei she so awesome and smart". So why not try.

Kei: because most of them would won't stop talking about it and bragging about it all the time so it not worth it.

Kei's female classmate 1: Hmm you did you say something Shirogane.

Kei: It Nothing.

I noticed 2 people who look like a couple. Then I thought of an idea, maybe if I'm with someone the other boy's will stop this nonsense and leave me alone with this stuff but the question is who. Then I saw Y/N Kashiwazaki he normally by himself and seem shy but he hasn't seen to be instead in me...hmm maybe him

A week later

For the past week I have kept an eye on Kashiwazaki-Kun an he might be my best shot and beside if he helps me the other students might leave him alone too and I can help with his cute shyness...wait what did I say...anyway I'll talking to him at lunch

The present
Y/N p.o.v

Kei: So yeah I was thinking of if you can be in "relationship" with me it might stop the boys trying to ask me out or send love letters. I know it kind of wired but you don't have to say yes.

I was thinking if I should say yes, after hearing that I kind of get it and if I can help I think it would be better for her

Y/N: Umm I have no idea how to be in a "relationship" but I can help you.

Kei's face lit up with a cute smile.

Kei: Thank you so much it will help a lot. So I have some rules for this idea.

Y/N: So you have some type of plan.

Kei: Sorted of, so will be "together" until the end of are third year here then will "break up" during high school and if anyone for our school goes to the same high school just say we both deside it.

Y/N: Okay that makes since.

Kei: Yes now as how you and I will be. We will hold hands during are time at school and school trips, sometimes I'll allow you to lean on my shoulder and maybe hug.

Y/N started to blush at that hold hands and hugging a girl.....

Y/N: Y-y-yeah ok umm what about family if they ask about us do we just say we're friends or something.

Kei: Good question if we want to make this seem real then it okay for you to tell your for me my bother and father can stay out of this even if they do know it fine.

Y/N: Okay so I guess will just work other stuff out ad time goes on.

Kei: Yeah we can talk about that on a "date". Hey give me your phone I need your number to contact each.

I nodded and let her put her number in as I did with her phone.

Kei: Good, thank you for this if you need help with study or other stuff don't be afraid to ask even if your a bit shy about it.

She saw that I was shy quickly.

Y/N: Yeah ok same for you.

Kei: Okay, oh one more thing. If you do ended up actually falling in love with me that your problem not mine.

Y/N: Okay...oh sorry that my phone. Oh my dad here to pick me up I have to go sorry.

Kei: it's fine, bye "boyfriend"

She did a cute smile and wink...wait why I'm I... Started blushing, anyway.

Y/N: Yeah b-b-bye "girlfriend"

Time skip
Later that night
Kashiwazaki residents
Y/N room

I was messaging Shirogane it seems she want to me up in the morning and walk to school together. I said sure and we plan it then we sent good night to each other.

Y/N:......What did I get myself in to...well she is cute (blushing)

Meanwhile
At the Shirogane residents
Kei's p.o.v

Kei: Okay look like thing are planned let's I hope this will work it might take time but at least i get to look at he's cute shyness....(blushes)... wait why would I care about that...I think to for bed.

Miyuki: Kei it time to go to bed okay.

Kei: I don't need you tell me what to do!

Chapter end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 931 18
Over time Nishinoya and Hinatas friendship grew and grew! As they grow closer, one of them end up developing feeling feelings for the other. How will...
14.4K 553 4
Yep, this is a reaction to my own fic "Ayanokoji X Himeno". And why not? In any case, it's unlikely to be interesting or anything like that. I'm only...
9.6K 526 11
Title says it all Hinagata Shiori asking our boy for love advice. Will be slice of slice and fluff in the future. There won't be any manipulation lik...
7.5K 228 22
[This is a birthday present from my good friend, SoupSlicker] "I know I don't usually ask for much, but... it would mean the world to me if you let m...