Bête noire

Par H_Gold307

She has always hated him. He has always hated her too, he envies her. He wants to break her, to destroy her a... Plus

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5

Part 4

64 0 0
Par H_Gold307

Antares

"Antonio called, Antares. Sierra has agreed to marry you. Oh my God, Antares, I am so happy" my mother 

"I know." I said smiling at her excitement.

She rushed out, smiling from ear to ear.

Sierra, the beautiful princess is going to be my wife. And I shall break her, destroy all her happiness.

Sierra Managham has been the person I envied all my life. She had everything I longed for. A happy family, a loving father, freedom to do whatever she liked. She got whatever she wanted, her every wish fulfilled. She was free to eat, free to live. She had a normal childhood, despite being the daughter of Antonio, who was part of the Familia, someone who was supposed to become Capo. And I, I was burdened with expectations and responsibilities. I was raised with strictness. There were rules of every step I took. There was no happiness.

Sierra had it all, a gloomy, bright life. And I had just darkness.

My father always told me that I didn't need anything else; nothing more than power and fear. He said that I would never find love or happiness in this world. He made sure I would never do anything enjoyable. It was just fear. Fear that he instilled in me, and fear that I was supposed to put in others. He made sure I suppressed all my feelings, and only focused on anger. The show of power is what mattered most.

And this is what will be Sierra's fate. She will loose all her joy, all her brightness. She won't get anything she demand, she would yearn for love, get desperate to have someone listen to her, and she would only know fear.]

But first I would win her heart, and then crush  I will make sure she knows how little she deserves love, and how weak she is. I will make sure she knows that no one cares about her, not even me. I will make sure she knows there are people who want nothing to do with her. People who don't care if she ever feels anything.

I will ruin her, shatter her, make her cry, make her hate herself.

I can feel my heart beating, pumping adrenaline through my veins. I'm excited, so excited. This might be the best day of my life.

***

The next morning I wake up, feeling refreshed after my sleep. My bed is cold, but I don' t care. Today is the day, today is the day I'll win Sierra Managham's love.

The moment I leave my room, I run into my mother, greeted by her smile.

"Antares, my son. Get ready, we need to leave soon. I can't wait to meet my precious daughter in law"  she giggles.

I nod at her, heading off to the bathroom. I take a bath, enjoying the warm water soothing my sore muscles, making them less tense. After I am done I dry myself, put on a fresh black Armani suit and a pair of leather shoes.

Once I've finished dressing I head downstairs. Mother is already ready, waiting for me. Marco stood beside her, and the rest of my bodyguards wait by the door.

"Shall we?" mother asked.

We walk towards the car. Marco opened the front seat for me, mother climbed in next to me. I preferred driving myself. I was taught to not trust anyone but yourself.

Sierra Managham, I am coming for you.

______

Sierra

My father was over the moon. As expected, he wanted nothing more then me and Antares to marry and his wish is being fulfilled. Mother too, was quite happy. Despite knowing how wrong Antares and his ways were. She believed he was the one for me.

It was finally time for me to be betrothed.

The Buonarroti's send a dress and jewelry for me to wear. From this day, everything I do, wear, own, will be theirs. Antares Buonarroti will own my life.

I wore a beautiful long red dress , it reached my feet. It had a sweetheart neckline, and the train flowed elegantly across the floor.

I loved the way the dress looked against my skin, I loved how my hair fell perfectly over my shoulders. I hated how Antares would stare at my body when I walked by him. The way he kissed me, I could still feel his lips, the taste of his tongue, the feeling of his strong hands on my waist.

"Oh, Sierra" Mother said, staring lovingly at me in the mirror.

"What? You think I look good?" I said bitterly, "A perfect goat ready for slaughter".

"You're perfect, my child"

she said, grabbing me in her arms "you're absolutely perfect, I couldn't be happier."

As much as I appreciated her words, they did nothing to calm down my nerves.

The engagement ceremony was being held in a large hall owned by the Buonarrotis. It was a beautiful sunny day , perfect weather for such an event.

The guests began arriving, everyone wearing a different color scheme. I spotted some men dressed in white and some women in light colors. The only ones who appeared normal were my fathers friends.

Father took my arm and led me inside. I could feel the piercing gaze of all the girls who wanted to be Mrs. Buonarroti. All the young men who wanted to dance with me that night hiding their disappointment. And in the centre of the hall, was Antares, looking sharp and handsome, his aura confident and frightening. He eyed me from head to toe, as I neared him. Taking my hand, he kissed my knuckles. No matter how much he tried not to, he could never hide the lust in his eyes.

His gaze made me shiver. I wanted nothing more than to rip his eyes out, and throw them against the wall. But I couldn't do that. Not to him, not anymore.

"Oh, baby! You look absolutely beautiful!" he whispered in my ears, leaning close to me, his breath tickling the skin on my neck.  His eyes met mine.

I felt the blood boiling inside me, I wanted to hurt him so badly. I wanted him to suffer. The hatred I had for him, well, I had no idea how to control it. If he dared to touch me again, I swear I'd kill him. But I couldn't, he had all his rights on me. He took hold of my waist, and pulled me closer.  His eyes were full of desire, of something else I couldn't recognize.

"Why did you agree to this marriage, Sierra?"

"I wanted to spend eternity with you, I wanted to be with you" I replied coldly and sarcastically.

"I gave you a free choice" he smirked.

"And I chose you" I told him, raising an eyebrow. His hand moved down and he grabbed my butt, squeezing

"Are you ready to be Mrs. Buonarroti?" he smirked.

"Ready as I'll ever be" I answered, trying to ignore the burning sensation his grip was causing me to feel.

He laughed at my response, taking me further into the hall to stand at the very centre, where his mother and my parents waited, to initiate the ceremony.

My mother handed me the ring and I slid it down his finger without any emotion. The ring was simple, made of gold, not worth of his personality, but this is what we could afford.

He took a box out of his pocket and opened it. My heart skipped a beat, in the box lay, the most beautiful ring that could ever exist. Made of platinum, it had the largest diamond in the centre. He took it out carefully and slid it down my finger, then raised my hand and kissed my wrist, even licked it . His actions were so disgusting that I couldn't help but let out a growl.

My mother looked at us disapprovingly, and he smiled at her while giving her his fake charming grin. He winked at her.

My face turned pale, anger running through my veins. I was sick of him. Sick of all the attention he got from everyone. Sick of all the people who fawned over him. He was arrogant, and proud. I wished I could smash his face right then and there. I wanted him dead, for torturing me like this, for forcing me to marry him. If I had the chance I would tear him apart. I would destroy him from the inside, make him suffer for what he has caused me.

"We shall get married in a week,  the wedding is going to be on the twenty third day. I hope you'll bless us with your attendance and blessings on the big day"  he announced

He smiled to my parents and then grabbing my arm, he pulled me closer to him.

"I must say, you look stunning today.  really should consider getting married sooner" he whispered, his breath fanning my ear.

I ignored his words, and glared daggers at him. His held a glint that showed his intentions weren't innocent. I knew he wanted something. I just didn't know what.

"Antonio, if you don't mind, can I steal my wife to be for today. I promise to return her before 10 at night. We need to spend time together to know each other" Antares  said to my parents.

"Sure son, you go ahead. Just be careful, okay?" Father asked him, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Of course. I will be." Antares smiled, his eyes shining with lust.

I rolled my eyes. He held out his arm for me to take, I hesitantly took it, and walked out with him, towards his car.

" Where are you taking me?" I  asked, crossing my arms.

"You'll see" he smirked.

He opens the passenger door for me ans, got into the driver's seat, driving away. We drove through town till the end of the road and stopped at the beach, where a beautiful yacht awaited us.

"Are you serious?" I asked him, "You want me to accompany you there, in these clothes?"

"I have all essentials for you arranged"  he grinned, "Get out" he ordered.

I frowned at him, and slowly exited the car.

Walking up the trail, leading to the yacht was a struggle, in these clothes. Worse, I was actually scared of being alone with him in the middle of the ocean. What if he kills me and throws me in the water, never to be found again?

Or worse, he drowns me.

But I have to do this. I can't back down now, I'll just get into trouble if I run away.

When we arrived at the boat, he helped me get inside. Inside was a large cabin and another smaller room where I would stay.

"Now what?"

"Get comfortable, my love." he smiled.

"Is this some sort of joke to you?"

"No" he shook his head, "This is our mini, get-to-know-each other honeymoon, you deserve every luxury available."

That smile of his made me shiver with disgust.

He shut the doors of the cabin and left. I rushed to the wardrobe. Getting out of this dress was my first priority. And I had to do it alone, without help. Taking his help was obviously out of question.

Opening the Almira, I was in for another cringe. There were no casual shirts, leggings or anything comfortable. Just swimsuits and night suits, the revealing sexy ones. Ofcourse, getting to know me meant, getting under my skin.

I took one of the night dresses and started to struggle with my dress. It was pure torture.

"Need help?" I heard his voice from outside.

"No, thanks"  I spat.

"Sierra, come here. Let me help you" he said, sounding worried.

"NO!" I yelled.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands grabbing my zipper and pulling it down. Antares stood behind me, by back exposed to him, I didn't even have a bra to cover me if my dress falls. I clenched it close to my chest.

"This is wrong, get out of here"  I said, stepping away, afraid.

"Don't be shy sweetheart, come here," Antares said, his voice still gentle, trying to calm me.

"No!" I shouted.

Then his mouth pressed against my nape. I closed my eyes and shivered at the contact of his lips. His arms wrapped around my stomach, just under my own, holding the dress. His lips traveled to the base of my neck,  leaving a trail of kisses. Goosebumps ran down my body. I could feel my body reacting uncontrollably. This was insane, this man could drive me crazy!

"Antares! Stop!" I yelled, pushing him away, disgusted by the way he was kissing me.

"What? You don't like that?" he teased.

"Antares! Don't touch me!" I yelled.

"Well, since you're out of your misery, I guess you can put this on" he smirked handing out the sexiest night gown that was in the wardrobe.

With that, he walked out, closing the door behind him.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

251K 24.5K 61
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
Red Roses Par Prachi

Roman d'amour

261K 19.7K 58
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...
3.6M 286K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
3M 83.3K 25
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...