𝐍𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐒 |𝙚ð™ģð™ķ𝚇ïŋ―...

By N4ETH4SLIM3ST

𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 | 𝐍𝐀𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 bxb More

𝐍𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐒
𝐎𝐍𝐄┊𝚃𝙷ð™ī 𝙞ð™ū𝚅ð™ī
𝐓𝐖𝐎┊𝚃𝙷ð™ī ð™―ð™ū𝚃ð™ī
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄┊ð™ķ𝙰𝚈 ?
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄┊ð™ŧðš„ðš…ð™°ð™ąð™ū𝚈
𝐒𝐈𝐗┊𝚈ð™ū𝚄𝚁 ð™ģðšðš„ð™―ð™š
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍┊'ð™ĩ𝙰ð™ļ𝚁 ð™ģ𝙰𝚃ð™ī'
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓┊𝙚ð™īð™―'𝚂 ð™ģ𝙰𝚈
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄┊𝙚ð™īð™―'𝚂 ð™ģ𝙰𝚈 ð™ŋ𝚃 ðŸļ
𝐓𝐄𝐍 ┊ð™ģð™ūðš„ð™ąð™ŧð™ī ð™ģ𝙰𝚃ð™ī𝚂?
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍┊𝚃ð™ūð™ū ð™ĩ𝙰𝚁
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍┊ 𝙰ð™ŋð™ūð™ŧð™ūð™ķð™ļð™ī𝚂
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍┊𝚃𝙷ð™ī 𝙷ð™ū𝚂𝚃ð™ļð™―ð™ķ
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍┊ ð™ĩðš„ð™― ð™ģ𝙰𝚈
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍┊ ð™ŋ𝚁ð™īð™ķ??
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍┊?
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ┊ "𝙰𝚆 ð™ĩ𝚄ð™ē𝙚"
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘┊ "ð™ļ𝙞 𝚂ð™ū𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝚃𝚁ð™īð™ŧð™ŧ"
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄 ┊ 𝚅ð™ļ𝚂ð™ļ𝚃ð™ļð™―ð™ķ
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎 ┊ 𝚃𝙷ð™ļð™―ð™ķ𝚂 𝚃𝙰𝙚ð™ī 𝚃ð™ļ𝙞ð™ī

𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑┊"ð™ĩ𝚄ð™ē𝙚 𝚃𝙷ð™ī𝙞"

7.2K 476 462
By N4ETH4SLIM3ST

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓
𝗅𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺
𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃𝐋𝐘 as the bright light from his window shined into his dark colored room.

his phone continued to buzz constantly, it had been ringing all morning, he been trying to ignore it.

but for some reason the more he ignored it the louder he began to get, his still closed he began patting around trying to find his phone.

his fingers brushing against the chunk of metal he grabbed it, gliding his fingers against it not caring who it was.

putting the phone to his ear he blew a breath before speaking "hello" he said with irritation laced in his voice.

"dayvon" he heard Asian voice, it was shaky as if she had been crying.

he hummed waiting for her to respond patiently.

"you cheating on me?.... With a dude" she asked dayvon face slowly formed into a mug

" the fuck you talkin bout" he asked opening his eyes slowly.

"that shit that's all over the shade room von, you had that nigga smiling all big while you whispering in his ear" she said raising her voice a little.

"you out here embarrassing me touching all up on another , a men at that you got mutha fuckas lookin at me crazy"

he rant went on and on and on von didn't hear any of it he had been zoning her out the whole time.

everything she was saying was irrelevant to him, he wasn't dating her so he didn't understand why it concerned her so much.

if he was dating the male it wouldn't have anything to do with her.

she began mumbling things under her breath that von couldn't seem to hear clearly

"yo ass tweakin forreal shorty" he said before pulling the phone away from his ear hanging up quickly.

he threw his phone back onto the bed getting ready to lay his head back down, as soon as his head hit the clean black sheets.

durk busted into the room with out warning "yo ass seen the shaderoom" he asked loudly

Dayvon kissed his teeth slowly pushing his body all the way up, he was tired he had a bad headache from how crossfaded he was last night.

Durk yelling did not make it no better, he sighed running his hands down his face he opened his eyes fully to take a look at the phone durk held in his hand.

Dayvon eyes scanned over the small paragraph that the shade room posted with a video of him with his arms wrapped around kentrell.

𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝖳𝖮𝖮𝖲𝖨𝖨𝟤𝖷, 𝖫𝖨𝖫𝖣𝖴𝖱𝖪 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝟔𝟕𝟖,𝟗𝟎𝟐 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄
𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗌𝗁𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆: rapper #kingvon was seen last night flirting with Instagram star #dadondaken, the two had a hosting together last night At the club in vegas.

The two was seen in the same section slightly hugged up on each other, a few months ago #dadondaken came out as a gay could the two be dating?

whatchu think roomies ?

𝐋𝐎𝐀𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

"fuck this gotta do with me" he asked lowly throwing the phone back over to durk.

"they accusing y'all of dating" dayvon just shrugged not caring, the people could think whatever they wanted he knew that him and the smaller didn't have anything going on.

"let lil folks clear that shit up ion care" he mumbled

"if he gotta problem with it he'll clear it up if he don't then I guess they'll keep assuming" he added before laying back down pulling the cover back over his head.

he heard a small sigh before the door shut making him sigh in relief, he shut his eyes drifting off back to sleep

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍
𝗅𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺
𝙎𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮

"𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐁𝐍𝐁 𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓" nau'jour said while looking down at his phone.

kentrell, Nau'jour and jayda was sitting in the living room planning the Halloween party.

"I know one thing... that shit betta be flooded with liquor I'm tryna get pissy drunk" jayda said making nau'jour shaking his head.

kentrell hadn't heard a word they said he was to busy worried about the shade room post and why von hadn't cleared the rumors up.

It was stressing him out "Kenny when was the last time you dropped a Vlog" Jour asked snapping trell out of his thoughts

"uh about two months ago" he said looking over at Jour who pursed his lips together before shaking his head slowly.

"pitiful...you always abandoned they ass you needa drop something" kentrell rolled his eyes , he rarely had time to vlog and even when he did he didn't have nothing to vlog.

"ion be having shit to post" he said looking up from his phone to look at his two friends.

he sighed standing up from the all black couch going into the kitchen "I guess I could do a updated Q&A" he mumbled to himself

he grabbed a water bottle out of the refrigerator as he let his thought roam around his brain.

"he probably doesn't care about the shaderoom" he thought

"might think I'm cute and just wouldn't mind having his name attached to mine" another thought crossed his mind.

he sighed shutting the fridge back "send him another note" the last thought crossed his brain.

walking out of kitchen he passed nau'jour and jayda going straight to his room, he quickly grabbed his green journal off the nightstand.

Ripping a big piece of paper out of it , he sat down on the floor grabbing a pen out of the dresser

he began to write a small note, he didn't want to put much into it not wanting to make the taller uncomfortable.

since they still lived in the same building and that would be a bit awkward.

folding it into a small thin square he stood up slowly getting out of cris cross applesauce pose.

he slid on nau'jour crocs before walking out of his room and into the living room, glancing at the two who was still sitting on the couch talking

"I'll be right back" he mumbled speed walking out of the apartment, he was faced with the Taller's apartment door.

he took a deep sharp breath before throwing the paper on the floor then knocking harshly.

he ran back into the apartment quickly shutting the door fastly.

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓
𝗅𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺
𝙎𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐊 dayvon sat his controller down before he stood up from the couch making his way towards the door.

opening the door he didn't see anyone all he saw was the door across from his shut.

furrowing his eyebrows he looked around one more time before looking down seeing a small piece of white paper.

Picking it up he looked around once more before shutting the door then locking it back.

he sat back onto the couch slowly, he sat back a bit.

unfolding the paper he saw a small paragraph making him furrow his eyebrows, not many people knew were he live so it couldn't be many options. 

unfolding the piece of paper revealing the few sentences his eyes began to scan over the paper.

𝘩𝘪
𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘣𝘰𝘳 𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳

225 261 2792

𝘐 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦

𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙡

A smile began to appear on von face, he thought the letter was cute.

he felt as if the male was to nervous to approach him and something about that turned him on a bit.

grabbing his phone from off the arm of the couch he went straight to his messages.

making a new messages typing in the number before sending him a quick text.

225 261 2792

𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ

it's a short chapter I apologize ☹️ don't worry this gon be the last short chapter

me after y'all be active asl and act like y'all like this book fr

That number fake asl don't text it 😂😂 I mean you can try but it's fake

what's y'all zodiac? virgos better 🫦

anyways hope y'all enjoyed 💚.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 7.1K 29
"ð–ðĄðē ðēðĄðŪ 𝐚ðĨ𝐰𝐚ðē𝐎 𝐚𝐭 𝗚y 𝐜ðŦðĒ𝐛?" " 𝐈 𝐚ðĒ𝐧'𝐭 ðĄðžðŦ𝐞 𝐟𝗞𝐞 ðēðĄðŪ ðĨðĒðĨ ðŽðĄðšð°ð­ðē 𝐎𝐭𝐚ðē ðĒ𝐧𝐧𝐚 ðœðĄðĒðĨ𝐝'𝐎 ðĐðĨ𝐚𝐜𝐞"
10.5K 738 10
- 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
19.7K 1K 16
"𝐇𝗞𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐎𝗞 𝐝𝐞𝐞ðĐ 𝐎𝗞 𝐟𝐚𝐎𝐭? 𝐁𝐚𝐞, 𝐎𝐭𝗞ðĐ ðĐðĨ𝐚ðēðĒ𝐧', 𝐈'𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 ðē𝗞 𝐚𝐎𝐎." - 𝘓𝘊𝘭 ïŋ―...
13.2K 595 9
ðð™ąð€ðš…ðŽð™―- 𝘐ð˜Ū ð˜ģð˜Ķð˜Ēð˜Ĩ𝘚 𝘧𝘰ð˜ģ 𝘚𝘰ð˜ķ ð˜ĩ𝘰 ð˜Ī𝘰ð˜Ūð˜Ķ ð˜Đ𝘰ð˜Ūð˜Ķ, ð˜ī𝘰𝘰ð˜Ŋ ð˜Ēð˜ī ð˜ĩð˜Đð˜Ķ ð˜ĩð˜ģð˜ķð˜ĩð˜Đ ð˜Ī𝘰ð˜Ūð˜Ķ.