My King's Bet

By Creationsinbooks

It all started with a bet... From strangers to lovers. Friends to enemies... Follow this journey and get cap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 3

18 6 1
By Creationsinbooks

Chris's POV

The man came to my workplace. I couldn't believe this. Just as I was thinking about him he appeared. I'm glad I had the chance to tell him how I felt. I think I was a little forward with the suit ripping part but it just came out of me. I need to get out of here. I'm too eager to do any more work.

I can see my boss standing by the furnaces inspecting them. I guess I'm going to have no other better opportunity than to tell him now. I'm too confused about how I'm going to get out of this. I'll just tell him I don't feel so good.

"Sir!" I've got his attention. "Sir, I'm not feeling too good. I'm sorry I don't think I can last is it okay If I can go home?" I watched him eyeball me. Please say he believes me. "Chris you're covered in sweat. I bet it's heat stroke. Yes, you can come home just take the day off tomorrow. I'll make sure you get sick pay. I knew you weren't looking good before. Will you be okay on your way home?" Do I really look that bad? I honestly feel fine. "Yes sir, I have a friend who can meet me". He smiled in relief. "Okay Chris, get some rest and a cool towel. Cya after tomorrow." I grinned at him I never expected a whole day off. I needed a break. "Cya sir". I said this walking away and heading towards the gate of the factory. I'm very relieved to be heading out. I'd wait for Sabastian but I don't want to wait in this heat so I think it's best I just head straight to his place. Hopefully, I'll bump into him on the way there.

I'm looking at the sky and I can see it begin to change. The sun was setting. The heat on the other hand remains the same. Looking straight ahead I can see his block. I'm here. One thing I've learned is that I need to get his phone number tonight. Walking further and further ahead I can see a tall shadow emerge carrying a bag. It was him. I began to run toward him since I couldn't wait to be with him again.

"Sabastian!" As I shouted he began to pick up the pace but this man... This man was different. I mean is this even Sabastian?

"Hey, Chris!" I couldn't make out who the person although he did have Sabastian's voice. "Chris! It's me Sabastian!"

I can see him more clearly now in fact so clear that he's now right in front of me. The clothes he was wearing were casual. A nice blue denim jacket with white shoes and blue jeans. He looks so handsome. "Sabastian you look so different. You look cute." He smiled at me passing me a bag. "You can have those clothes. I picked them out for you and I think they'll suit you nicely. We can head back to my place so you can change if you like and we can go get some food." This offer is too hard to turn down. "I'd like that a lot Sabastian. Thank you." I can't stop blushing as we headed back to his place. Then I watched him take out his key and unlocked the door. I just couldn't get the thought out of my head about what was going to happen after our meal together but I can't wait for it. We headed inside his flat.

I was back. Back in this room once again. Only this time I feel more excited than fear. This morning I wanted my friend's perspective but right now I couldn't care less about what happened. Sabastian is the best result of it. I hope I can find out more about him tonight as horny as I feel I truly do want to get to know him and judging that Sebastian is doing this with me it looks like he does too.

I'm currently standing in his room thinking all of this and never really thought about where Sabastian went. That was until this moment because I just felt two hands grab my shoulders gently and once again I can feel his hot breath. This time his breath was on the right side of my neck reaching towards my ear and he began to whisper... "Can I help you get changed?" My body froze again all I could move was my head which I turned to my right and say "Yes please". I can't let him see I'm frozen to his voice but at this point, I don't think he cared.

I looked up at his blue eyes and he looked down at mine and moved in front of me. I felt him move his left hand towards his side but the other he rubbed against my face and headed towards my work uniform. I'm starting to shake in nerves but I didn't want him to stop. I can't stop looking into his eyes as he places both hands on my work jacket and releases me from inside. I start to take deep breaths as bit by bit my body is revealed to him.

My body was at a point of being half-naked I didn't know whether to look proud or embarrassed. I still maintained eye contact. I can sense him begin to smile which made me smile too but then he did something unexpected.

The man grabbed me by the belt on my Jean's and pulled me in so my body was against his and all that was between us was his denim jacket. Then I saw his eyes. I've never been good at staring contests but looking in his eyes... I could stay here forever. Then he whispered again "please can I kiss you?" My breathing began to shake. I could barely speak but I managed to get it out. "Yes sir" he smiled and I can feel him lean into me. Our lips collided and moved passionately against each other. Then it got a little more serious. Shortly after I could feel his tongue circulating in my mouth. I didn't want this to stop so placed my hand on his cheek to prove I want this to continue and I want more.

Unfortunately, the man stopped and looked back down at me. "Chris I want you. I need you but we should wait until after this meal. I've thought about it and it is best if we do know a little more about each other first." As sad as I was I agree. The next move he did was unfasten my belt. He looked back up at me and made eye contact once again. This time he pulled down my pants but he looked up at me as he pulled my pants and lowered himself with them. I begin to feel empowered being taller than him but at the same time, I do begin feeling a little hard. I can't bare this teasing. Luckily my clothes were off. I asked him to let me put my jeans on myself this time since I didn't want him to notice I started to get turned on. Which of course he let me.

When I told him I was done he turned to me and placed a white shirt on me ever so slowly. One button at a time. I just wish I could have him right now. I keep calling myself an idiot for this but I was thinking of the right way in doing things. I didn't think I'd become the eager one.

Sabastian looked at me with a smile and said "Chris we should get going. I told them we would be there at 6 pm." I just keep telling myself tonight's going to be a goodnight. "Okay, well I'm ready now." He paused at his front door and looked at me with a smile. "Chris I knew that outfit was you. I mean you look perfect." I can't stop blushing I swear after today I'm going to have permanent red cheeks.

When Sabastian finished locking the door I looked at the path outside and saw a black car. It was very modern and rich-looking. I couldn't believe my eyes. "Chris this is our escort. Are you ready?" Is this man loaded? How famous of an author could he be? Maybe tonight I'll find out. "Yes I'm ready" we headed towards the car and I can see there was a driver inside. "I hope you don't mind Chris I just wanted to make this travel easier after today and speak with you a little more on the way there." This man really does think of everything.

When we were in the car I placed my seat belt on. I felt a little anxious about the driver being here too. I mean I just met Sabastian. I hope this is all okay. Then I looked at him and it was as if he read my mind because he pressed a button to put up a separator between the front seats and ours. Now I felt a little safer.

I looked at him and it was as if he had something on his mind and then he looked at me and began to speak...

"Chris I want to start with the bet. I know it sounds like a bad topic to bring up but once everything is out it's out and we can start to enjoy the night I mean you deserve to know everything of what I know that happened that night". I'm glad he's telling me everything I mean it's not like I've been able to speak with my friend.

"Sabastian firstly my friend wasn't in today..." he looked at me patiently and said, "I'm not bothered about that. What I'm going to tell you is everything that happened. I just hope your friend doesn't twist it since he's a mean drunk". I should have known my friend would affect him. "Chris I only know of what happened when the bet occurred. I have no idea about how you got to that club or who the other people were. I can describe to you the people involved. They were strangers to me and as was you so I can only tell you what I know. I just want to make this clear. Okay?" Now I'm terrified. What does he mean by other people? I've only ever gone to the club with Harry. Oh gosh I need Harry to explain this. At least Sabastian's telling me everything he knows. "Okay Sebastian. Thank you for being willing to tell me everything." He looked at me deadly serious.

"You do not need to thank me. Like I said before you deserve to know the truth. My truth at least of what happened." How come all of this sounds dangerous?

Sebastian's POV

I have to sound serious with him because I don't know the whole truth myself. Telling him what I know seems to be the only way he can get some closure and hopefully develop something more serious between us. Looking into his eyes now I feel like he's worried. What happened was serious but I know his friend took it all as a joke so wording this would be hard, especially if didn't want it to ruin our night. I'm just going to go for it.

"Chris I don't know how to tell you everything in the nicest way so I'm just going to say it as it is. On the night we met, I was sitting at the bar. I had a few drinks because I had a bit of a rough time with a book I'm dealing with at the moment. I'll explain more about that later. Anyway back to you. I saw you with your friends laughing and smiling as you came to the bar. At that moment I thought you were cute but you had a girl with you so I thought I'd leave it there and continue having a drink." I can see him looking at me confused... Did he not know these people?

"The friend you were with started shouting at the bar saying your available for some action tonight. You then got up on a chair and started yelling "Hell yeah I am!". I have to admit I did laugh at that part. Your friend saw me laugh and kicked the chair beneath you. Luckily enough I saw the eye contact he gave me so when he kicked the chair I jumped and caught you. When I had you in my arms your friends said do you want to make a bet?" I'm looking at Chris while I explain this and he looks very embarrassed. Now I can tell this wasn't his usual self he put his head down but slowly looked back up at me and asked me to continue.

"Your friend said "I bet you can't drink against the bartender. You look like a posh man with low self-esteem and since you are already drunk so this should be an easy win for him. You see I already know the bartender and I know he has an interest in Chris when I saw him look at him when he walked in. This man can drink but can you?" I looked up at the bartender and I asked him if he liked you he responded with " I'm not looking for long term but he'll do me for tonight. I'd love to use him for my own pleasures." I got afraid at that point since he gave you a stare of danger. I thought if he won this he would do something to you and when I held you in my arms as this happened I didn't see you as something of a one-nighter. I saw you were a man like me who's had a tough time and just wants to find something special."

I hope Chris is okay he's looking at me with a stable serious look. I'll continue... "Your friend looked at me and said "If you don't take this bet the bartender automatically wins him." I responded with "what's in it for you?" That's when he started to get pissed off. He shouted, "Nothing's in it for me it's just that if I'm getting satisfied by this lady here I want to make sure my bartender friend gets the same." That's when I realised he wanted to use you to satisfy his friend. You were no friend of his.

That's when I decided to take the bet. I have no idea why he gave me a chance to win you other than me smiling at you. I guess that he must have seen I had an interest in you and took the opportunity. I do know that he started laughing when he proposed the bet as if it was a joke to his girlfriend. The woman I saw you with was with him which became a shock to me but also a relief.

When we started we had 3 shots of whisky each by this point the bartender became shaken up. Your friend yelled at him to take it like a man and drink more. My head was sore but I wasn't going to give you up. Your friend poured the next drink since the bartender was out of it. The next drink was vodka. I had 1 shot and so did he but on the next one, he fell. I won. I don't normally drink this much in case you thought this it's just when I see something I want there's no stopping me". Chris began to smile at this point this is a tough story.

"I walked up to your friend and I said "he's now my prize. I don't think your friend could handle him anyways" and I picked you up and carried you back to my place. I didn't know what happened to your friends after that but as I walked away I heard them laughing. I was just glad to take you away from them.

Now when it came to my place you woke up and looked at me and said "I'm horny" then you sat on my bed. What happened next I'm not proud of. I'm shocked I can remember this judging on how drunk I was but I asked you for your consent to go all the way with you and you said "Satisfy me, sir" but that quickly changed when you grabbed me to turn me over and jumped on top of me and went all the way. You see I've never been with a man before. I knew I liked men but let's just say you've shown me what it's like. After this, you fell asleep with me and well that's how we ended up this morning. I know this was a long story but that's everything, Chris." I have no idea how he's feeling right now he's just stunned.

I kept staring at him but then he moved towards me and placed his arms around my shoulders to hug me. I watched him closely as I eagerly waited to hear what he was going to say... "Thank you, Sabastian. You could have hurt yourself playing a drinking game like that when you were already drunk but yet you still sacrificed yourself to save me. I have no idea who the girl was or the bartender for that matter. You saved me from danger despite not knowing me. You had to see the bad side of me when I was drunk and I'm sorry. I'm also sorry if I went too far in the bedroom. It's been a while since I've been with someone I can only guess that I liked you and took advantage of the opportunity."

I have no idea how to react except from taking the chance to hug him back and say it's all okay. I mean he means a lot to me and I hope he can see this now. I know it's only been a night and day but I really do want to treat him like my king. I want to one day say I love you to him.

"Sebastian, everything that happened that night hasn't given you a bad image of me has it?" I looked at him as he said this and all I could only think of is how can he say such a thing? I'm worried that he's insecure about that night we met. I just wish one day he will find the strength to look back on this story as a good point and not a victim tale.

"Chris, I don't know how you could think this but I just want to say as before when I had you in my arms I knew you were like me. I never once assumed you were a bad person. I just saw someone who I found attractive and who has a good heart. This is why we're having this date so we can find out more about each other. I mean it's funny if you tell it from a different perspective. Not many relationships start with a bet especially when both ends were drunk of their rockers. I do like you Chris so please don't be embarrassed and nothing you can do will ever make me think you're a bad person. I trust you Chris so let's see how this goes."

Chris's POV

Watching those words leave his mouth as he holds me makes me feel more connected to him. This man truly does like me for who I am. I like everything about him and I can't wait to hopefully one day spend the future with him. I can't believe everything that's happened but I'm glad we have a story to tell about how our relationship first began. Now I know he told me this so it wouldn't ruin our night so I think it's best if we put it behind us now.

"Sebastian... Thank you for telling me everything and for all of your support. I like you too and I want to have a future with you but for the sake of tonight, it's best if we move on from this so we can have some fun. Are you okay with this?" He grinned and rested his head on top of mine "Yes Chris, let's enjoy the rest of tonight." I can't wait for what's up ahead only to realise that the car had stopped.

"We're here Chris" I sat up and watched as his driver opened the door for us to leave. I wish I could spend the rest of this time in his arms again but I am starving. When we stepped out of the car I had to admit I felt underdressed this restaurant was beautiful...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.7K 28
This story is what I imagine after the confrontation between the minor and major family. ---------------------------------------------------- "I may...
846K 20.1K 66
DARK ROMANCE! My back hit the wall, I was trembling in fear because of his close proximity. He was so angry that his veins were popping out from his...
1.9M 68.4K 25
Honestly, this book is my very first bxb book so it sucks. I suggest yall read my 2nd or 3rd one instead of the same series which are much more well...
28.7K 1.4K 52
After three years of struggle to prove her worth in a new country, Rox, short for Roxana, finally nails a job at a new construction company that deal...