Heartbreak Girl ~ Nathan Syke...

By GabbySykesIrwin

A girl falls in love with a classmate but never tells him. After a while, she never saw him again, and didn't... More

Heartbreak Girl ~ Nathan Sykes Fanfic~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Last Chapter
Epilogue
Season 2

Chapter 62

46 1 0
By GabbySykesIrwin

Miranda: ______! It's enough, get out of your room and feel the sunlight! Do something with your life. We finished school today and that wasn't enough for you to bother and show your face?

_____: Miranda, you don't understand. It's worse than seeing him kissing the stupid Dionne.

It was Friday. The last days I haven't gone to school (and I finished today). I have just gotten up from bed to go to the bathroom and to eat. We were sitting in my bed, I was with my pj and she was with a fancy dress.

Miranda: Okay. But are you planning to stay here your entire life?

_____: No, until I die.

Miranda: Oh ____. You are stubborn sometimes. Do something to clear your mind. I don't know, travel, sign up to practice a sport or something , but I want to see the old you. That a boy,  no matter how cute he might be or how deep you've fell in love with him, he must never make you think that you are worthless.

_____: Nathan doesn't make me think that, he makes me feel it.

Miranda: Do you know that there are hundreds of boys out there who die for you?

_____: Stop with the nonsense.

Miranda: Luke felt something for you, and he told me one. - I remembered when he almost kissed me.- So, that indicates that there are millions of people that we don't believe it's possible but they feel something for us.

______: I understand. Like you for Calum.

Miranda: What?! Me?! How do you know?

_____: I know you. But anyway I won't get out of here.

Then my phone starts ringing, the lads were calling me via Skype. I answered the call.

*Skype*

_____: Hey lads! - I said shaking my hand.

Jay: Hey _____.

Siva: Hello.

Tom: Hey yah.

Nareesha: Hi.

Kelsey: Heyheyhey.

Max: What's up?

_____: haha! Greet Miranda. Miranda greet them. -I said while I got closer to Miranda so we could both be seen via the camera.

Miranda: Hi lads and ladies! - and then she laughed.

Everyone greeted her back.

_____: And what'chu doin?

Max: Well, basically we have like an hour since we finished today's concert. And we are all here,  and Nathan is in his room.

Kelsey: Since the day we arrived from camping, he's been locked in his room, and he only comes out to go to the concerts and to eat.

Miranda: Oh, he seems familiar to someone I have near me. - she said staring at me.

And the others started laughing.

Max: But what are you doing?

_____: Nothing.

Miranda: Just trying to convince her to live her life and that she needs to forget about -and then I covered her mouth with my hand that was free.

_____: Excuse her, is that she sometimes OUCH! - Miranda had bit my hand.

Miranda: Sorry, you know I do that when I'm furious! Ruuuaaarrr! - she wanted to sound like a dog.

And everyone started laughing, including Miranda.

????: Guys why are you making so much noise? And with who are you talking? -it was Nathan. Each time his voice sounded louder. Until he appears behind.

Siva: With _____. Wanna join?

Nathan: It's not my desire. -and then his eyes fell on me and then he cuts the eye contact, and disappears from the screen.

_____: Lads, talk to you later. Bye! -and I ended the video call.

*End of Skype*

Miranda: Why did you do that?

_____: Did you see what he did? -and I threw myself to hug her and I started crying in her shoulder.

Miranda: Its okay. Everything will fade away, you just have to give it some time.

_____: How much time will that time last? I'm tired. The lads are returning from their 'mini tour' tomorrow and Nathan's birthday is three days after. I can't.

Miranda: Calm down. Listen to me. Seriously, do something that you know may help you forget about the subject. At least if it is for vacation.

_____: But I can't think of anything.

Miranda: You'll see. You will think about something. Just be patient. If you could wait until now, what does it cost to wait a bit longer?

And my crying had controlled a bit. I got apart from her. Then her phone starts ringing because she had an incoming call.

Miranda: Hello? Oh, hey mom. What? Now? Okay! I'll see you there. Bye. -she didn't say it in a good mood and ended the call - It was my mom, that there are people coming to my house and I have to show up decently. I have to go. I'm sorry.

_____: It's  alright. It doesn't matter.

Miranda: Okay. Talk to you later. -while she got up from the bed and I did the same to close door from the house when she got out.

We got down the stairs and I accompany her to the door.

Miranda: Promise to me that you'll think about what I told you.

____: I promise. And goodbye that they are waiting for you.

Miranda: See ya. - and she left.

I closed the door, looked for oreos in the kitchen, got up the stairs and headed back to my room and sat on my bed. I ate oreos, while they were playing a stupid Phineas & Ferb movie, and I hugged Vampy.

________________________

Hey!

It's official that I will make a sequel. But the real question is.. will you read it?

We are only missing like 3 chapters to end this so be ready.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 196K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
170K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...