Delusive Play [Akashi Seijuur...

By kisekiyukira

[Akashi Seijuurou x OC] She was neither known nor loved, But she was born as a loving person Until her presen... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 4

2.3K 79 10
By kisekiyukira

Memories of their first meeting replayed again and again in the back of his mind. It was on a sunny day and the breeze of spring filled the air. Indeed, the perfect way to meet the perfect girl. The first encounter was nothing more as a stranger, but fate tied them together and there were no escape from it.

He remembered everything – how she often spent her time in the library and indulged herself in the fantasies of literatures. And it was the library that they first met with each other.

.

Having to lose his cool truly wasn't like Akashi norm traits. He was usually calm and composed - very calculated, yet so unpredictable. That was what he usually acted. But certainly today won't be the day. His mood and day was both ruined because of a person that supposedly said as his only caretaker – his father.

Akashi threw his gaze to the scenery in front of him. Despite it was during the mid of spring, Akashi felt rather cold since he was outside without any jacket. It was indeed a peaceful day, but it won't ever match with his maelstrom of uneasiness, fury and whatever else that took place inside his heart.

He huffed in annoyance. Just what the hell?

What was he doing here anyways?

Shouldn't he sat at home and kept on focusing on his workloads?

Despite having those thoughts, Akashi won't budge from his seat. He realized he was wasting his time, but he just can't to do it. Maybe today will be the day that he could actually spent some time leisurely. In the end, Akashi just sighed, unsure of his own decision.

The perfect moment last just till sudden breeze chilled him to the bones. "Really, now..." he muttered softly. A part of him wanted to go home, but another part of him wanted the opposite. Akashi was having a mental war with his heart when he suddenly felt something warm circling around his neck – providing some warmth that he hoped.

"It's not good to stay here just with a piece of clothing you know?" A voice belonging to a girl reached his ears. Startled and surprised, Akashi turned his head and saw a girl stood next to him.

It was a petite-sized girl, smiling brightly despite the gloomy weather. She looked into his eyes - unwavering confidence flashed through her deep ivory eyes. "Pretty..." he muttered out loud unconsciously, making her eyes widen. A soft chuckle escaped from her lips and Akashi realized his acts.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." He looked away, breaking the gaze that held them together. She raised a brow and soft laughter was heard. Soon, it turned loud – and annoying – enough to steal Akashi's attention. He frowned.

"Sorry, I'm truly sorry if you're surprised." Her laugh died and was replaced by a smile. Glancing at her watch, she gave him an apologetic look. "I've to go home," she paused, "And it's okay to keep that!" She pointed at the brown coloured scarf that wrapped around his neck and began to walk back home.

Thank you for the scarf...

Thank you for your company...

Thank you for your kindness...

Words lumped in his throat, but none of it was spoken. Akashi could only watched her back as the distance began widen between them.

.

His arrival wasn't greeted by his father harsh words or cold gaze. In fact, it was quite normal even though he was home late – to which Akashi thought as something truly abnormal. Ignoring the curiosity that constricting his chest, Akashi merely hoped it was a fate's play that he happened to escape from his father's wrath.

Akashi went straight to his room and sat on his bed. His thoughts wandered to the girl he met earlier. Strange enough, Akashi wasn't the type to remember such unnecessary matters, but he couldn't stop thinking about it. It brought him many unsettling feelings and he was uncomfortable with it.

Soon, a soft clank was heard from the window. He frowned, thinking what or who might be doing such things. He went to the window and peeked through it.

"Oi! Remember me?" A familiar figure mouthed to him. Akashi stood in both shock and awe. Just then, he quickly regained his composure. He slide the window open and cold breeze of the night caressed his face. 

"Hello there!" It was the girl that gave him her scarf earlier.

"Hi," Akashi replied, "Thanks for the scarf."

"No worries, dude. I mean, you're going to freeze to death with those clothes and I'm just not interested in watching someone's death." She shrugged, smiling. Akashi just stared at her, wondering was it the same person he met earlier.

"Do you... want it back?" Akashi felt his heart thumped inside his ribcage. What was that for? Why the hell did he felt that way?

Surprised, the girl remained silent. Akashi sighed, "It's okay. I'll give it back to you later." He paused, "Tomorrow." What was he thinking? Of course she wanted it back. Maybe he should ask the maid to clean the scarf. Yeah, that was better.

"Wait! It's okay if you don't give it back. Like I said before, it's okay for you to keep it. I truly don't mind."

"Why?"

"Hmm, does having a whole cupboard of scarfs sounds like a reason to you?" she shrugged, not even care to think twice anymore.

"Why do you keep on insisting me on taking your scarf?" Akashi asked, looking straight into her eyes. Hearing no response, he began to close the window when she suddenly yelled out something that made him froze.

"Akashi Seijuurou! I like you!" Akashi stared at her with disbelief. 

What did she said?

 Like?

 Who?

"Huh?" For once, he managed to say something so dumb just because of a girl, made him internally slapped himself. He was a person with total absoluteness, so why did he reply that way? He could just razz her off with few words and forget everything about tonight. 

She looked so serious to be joking. Despite confessing on a middle of a night, no shred of doubt appeared on her face. Part of him wanted to believe that it was just an act, but something about her made him realized it was true. Looking at her cheeks that was coloured with pink, he just confirmed the seriousness of the situation.

So what should he do right now?

"And I'm serious about that, you know," she sighed, "So don't you dare think otherwise."

Can she read minds? If she did, of course he wouldn't think twice to reject her any moment.

"How long?" He asked. Is this even possible? To confess so openly without any shyness written on her face, Akashi mentally praised her for her confidence.

"Hmm, just recently maybe?" She laughed while Akashi looked at her with curiosity and awe. That moment, he wasn't sure whether to feel anything. He wanted to laugh because it was so silly, but it'll be too rude, wasn't it?

Then again, is there any girl who confessed to her crush while yelling out so ungracefully?

Maybe it's her only.

"Are you not going to ask for my name?" She pouted, while glaring firmly on everything except for him.

Oh really now...

"My mind's telling me that it is unnecessary to ask for your name, young miss." He smirked.

She scowled, thinking. "Tch, I truly pity myself..." she mumbled.

"Why though?"

Because I come to like someone so attractive, yet so rude." She groaned, crossing her arms.

Akashi once again looked at her, mesmerized with her personality and attitude. He was supposed to feel irritation or annoyance, but what filled his mind was how she managed to act so carefree in front of someone who was just a stranger in her life – minus the crush part. Chuckling softly, he commented, "I wonder who is the pitiful girl..."

"Koizumi Rena is a pitiful idiot it seems..." she muttered while Akashi just let out a small laugh.

Koizumi Rena. Certainly a name he won't ever forget for the rest of life.

 .

Soft gasp was heard inside the room. Nothing but silence and darkness covered the room at the midst of a long night. Akashi placed his hand on his sweaty forehead. After so long, the nightmares were there to haunt his night again.

It was truly a nostalgic past he shared with Rena.

After so long, why was he chased by the ghost of their relationship?

Why did this happen to him?

"Rena..." he whispered.

Soft sobs.

Broken heart.

Unseen wounds.

"... I love you..."

.

How Rena and Akashi met first time. Sorry for the late update, I have no excuse to save myself :') Votes and comments are much appreciated.

Enjoy!

Yeass

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 476 15
She has to leave her country and her beloved father, because she is their future hope. She has to hide herself and keep on living. But it is difficul...
105K 2.5K 26
This is my first ever Fanfiction that I'm posting. This story will be about Akashi and The GOM trying to take back their loving Phantom. To bad the P...
6.3K 171 15
"You're inlove with me?" Last Name locked gaze with the crimson head guy even though she was surprised with his statement. "Yes. More than anyone els...
277K 6.8K 21
The story about the hanged relationship of Akashi and (F/N). Since (F/N) left him with just a note. However, four years after their graduation in Hig...