𝚄𝚗𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝐒𝐄𝐂...

By Shedo_X

M/n... A normal guy going to highschool like any other kid, nothing special...unless. ◤____________◥ ⚠️______... More

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚛
𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚘
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟶
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟷
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟸
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟹
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟺
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟻
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟼
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟽
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟾
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟿
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟶
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟷
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟸
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟹
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟺
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟻
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟼
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟽
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟾
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟶
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟷
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟸
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟹
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟺
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟻
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟼
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟽
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟾
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟸𝟿
𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟹𝟶

𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟷𝟿

308 17 2
By Shedo_X

Based on Ep39-40/Ep40-41 Jpn/Eng.

Ehehe... sorry for not posting! 

Third person of view

The screen shows a dark room, lights all turned off with the only light source coming from candles on a birthday cake.

"Happy birthday!" The whole crowd cheered.

The birthday girl blew out all the candles on her birthday cake, once she did, the lights went back on showing the daughter of Yotsui Group President, Yotsui Reika. She wore a complete set of red, with some gold as accessories.

"Happy 24th birthday, Reika!" A middle aged man clapped.

"Thank you, Father!" She smiled happily.

"I humbly thank you all for being here today! May both she and the Yotsui Group continue to prosper!" Mr. Yoisui said aloud.

In the meantime Kogoro was sloppily and hastily ate all the exquisite and expensive food that they served, and some of the guests looked at him.

"Stop eating like a pig! You're embarrassing me!" Ran scolded, with Conan deadpanned at Kogoro's behavior.

"Oh, come on! You guys should eat too! It's not often you see food like this!" He talked with his mouth full. "Haha! Gotta love that vintage wine!" Said once he chugged a glass of it.

At the same time this was happening M/n was talking to one of the guests on the opposite side of the Mouris and Conan.

"Now then, allow me to introduce our special guest!-" Mr. Yoisui announced in anticipation. M/n stopped his conversation to listen in. "The great Mouri Kogoro-sensei!" Reika's father revealed. Intriguing M/n and all the guests, but M/n only deadpanned when Kogoro asked for a box to go for the food he ate saying 'It'd be a crime to waste any!'

"Mouri-san!" Reika's father shouted for his attention. He was also embarassed of the detective's behavior.

"Wow! The modern-day Akechi Kogoro?!" The crowd went.

"You're too kind!" Kogoro bashfully rubbed his neck.

"The truth is, he helped my daughter just yesterday!" Mr. Yotsui continues. Reika bowed at him as a thank you gesture.

"Oh, it was nothing!" Mouri said, waving it off.

"What did you do for her?" Ran asked, wanting to know what he did to get invited to such a rich and glamorous party.

"Just a tough little case." He boasted. The crowd now continued what they were doing.

"I heard about that, Detective Mouri!" A guy said, taking Mouri's attention. "You found Miss Reika's dog, Bubble-chan!" The man coos in amazement.

"It was nothing!"

"My name is Ichieda!" He introduced, giving him his business card. "It's a real honor to meet you!" Full name, Ichieda Takashi, City Bank main branch fund procurement division.

"No, no, you're too kind!" Mouri bashfully said.

"Seriously. One look from those sharp eyes is all it takes to make a criminal confess. The young lady was wise to choose you." Another man said, named Nikaido Yuji, from the AD agency sales department. They look towards Reika who was actually talking to M/n.

"That's enough, you brown-nosers." Someone else said.

"Mifune?!" Ichieda said in surprise.

"I don't know about you, but he seems like a middle-aged airhead to me." Mifune said, full name Mifune Takuya, president of Mifune Electronics.

"What was that?!"

"How rude!"

Though others would disagree, Conan however does agree. M/n'd too if he'd hear it.

"Don't you agree?" Mifune asked the guy beside him.

"Yes.. I looked forward to today, but he's not quite what I imagined..." A male said, his name was Gojo Osamu, from Gojo Trading adjutant general.

"How dare you...?!" Mouri gritted his teeth.

"Goes to how childish you are." A middle-aged man interrupted, his name is Rokuda Masashi, Yotsui & co.LTD director. "Haven't you heard the saying, 'Still waters run deep?' Playing dumb to catch an opponent off guard is a preferred tactic of all great detectives. Isn't that right, Mouri-san?"

"Eh? Oh! Yeah!" Mouri laughed out, bashfully. Conan could only deadpan.

"She anticipated that very fact." Rokuda admired, looking in Lady Reika's direction, she's still speaking to M/n. Both looked to be having a blast.

"She's really something." Osamu, too, admired her.

"Not to mention beautiful and refined!" Nikaido added.

"I wonder who won her heart?" Ichieda asked.

"I dunno, but he's gonna be one happy guy. He will be the next head of the Yotsui Group!" Mifune said.

While those guys simping, Conan ran out of the main hall in search of the toilet. Bathroom... Bathroom... This hallway sure is dark...Why aren't the lights on?  The light on the corridor was dimmed, barely lighting up the room. Here we go. A closet?  Said him when he opened the nearest door he found.  Shower room... he opened another, "Here's the bathroom! Huh? The lights won't turn on."

"What are you doing there?" He looked back to reveal an old granny, named Nanao Yone, caretaker of Yotsui's family.

"I need to use the bathroom.."

"The lights in this washroom don't work; use the one across the way." Granny Yone informed him.

"Okay."

"But that's odd. None of the lights around here work. I thought I changed it recently..." Granny Yone said, rubbing her chin, remembering back.

_____________________________

M/n finished talking to Lady Reika and went to eat some of the desserts served. He then saw Mouri and went in they're direction.

"Oya? Konbanwa, Mouri-san, Ran-chan. It's a surprise to see you here, I must say." M/n greeted.

"M/n-kun?! What are you doing here?" Ran asked, also surprised to see her friend here at a rich party.

"Well my mother was Mr. Yotsui's personal doctor long ago. She said she couldn't make it. So it's only natural that I'm here in her stead." M/n shrugged.

"Oh, I see."

_____________________________

"Sir!" A security guard called out to Mr. Yotsui.

It was the end of the birthday party and everyone started going home.

"Your daughter's car has a flat tire!" The security guard said in a rush.

"What?!"

"What should we do?" Lady Reika said, hand on her mouth in worry.

"Shall I take you home in my Ferrari?" Nikaido invited.

"No, I'll take you in my Porsche!" Ichieda invited.

"How about my Benz?" Osamu invited her too. Such simps I swear.  M/n deadpanned at those guy's behavior.

"Umm... All three of your cars have flats, too..."

"Eh?!" All 4 were shocked.

They all went to their cars to check, M/n went to his motorcycle. Mifune and Rokuda found that both of them have flat tires too. Mouri's rental car was untouched. M/n's motorcycle was untouched as well.

"Six cars have flat tires." Rokuda said.

"The six of you will have to share cars with-" Mr. Yotsui was about to give a suggestion, "No! Today is my birthday! I refuse to be stuffed in someone else's car!' Lady Reika interrupted.

"Now, now, Reika..."

"I'm staying here with Yone tonight! Send a car for me in the morning." She stubbornly said.

"Then I'm staying too." Nikaido said.

"Me too!"

"And me!" Ichieda and Osamu said.

"Then I, too, will spend the night and protect her from these young wolves." Rokuda said.

"Count me in with Rokuta-san." M/n said suddenly.

"Good idea. I can rest easy with the both of you on the job. I leave her in your guy's hands then."

"Very good, sir" "Will do." Rokuta and M/n said.

All the others went in with Ichieda leading the way, except for a few.

"Fools. Her husband was already decided two years ago." Nikaido smirked. Conan and M/n heard it.

_____________________________

"Everyone left?! Then we should go-" an overly drunk Mouri said.

"We can't! Not until you sober up!" Ran said, pushing him back to sit down on the couch.

"Yes, stay a little longer and tell us about your cases!" Ichieda suggested.

"Splendid idea!" Rokuda agreed.

"What do you say we play cards?" Lady Reika invited. She holds a deck of cards in her hand.

"Count me out." Mifune declined. "Detective. I'll drive you home. Gimme your car keys." Mifune suggested, hand out to receive the keys from the drunken Mouri.

"Ara, are you leaving? What a pity. You were one of my candidate suitors." Reika said.

"I only came here to make sure the deal between my company and your old man's goes through. Sorry, but I'm not interested in you." Mifune admitted. A non simp! Nice.  M/n smiled at that thought.

"Hey now, Mifune!"

"Forget him." Nikaido said.

"Yeah. The fewer rivals the better." Osamu said.

"So there you have it, Detective. The key please." Mifune encouraged the detective.

Giving the key to Mifune, it was then smacked off of his hand by Lady Reika, the key clanked on the floor. "What was that for?!" Mifune said annoyed.

"If you want to leave, then leave! But you can say goodbye to your deal!" Reika dragged.

"You can't be serious!"

"Yone. I'm going to change upstairs." Reika announced. "Very well." Granny Yone said, following her.

"You're nothing but caged birds. You can't survive unless I feed you. All you can do is chirp to soothe your owner!" Reika said. It was targeted towards Mifune, mostly.

Mifune could only glare at her from behind. Others looked at her with shock or worry. Minus Nikaido, who was smirking and M/n who was contemplating on why he said he'd protect her. Why did I agree again? Huh... to think she'd drop that act and is actually a spoiled brat...

_____________________________

All of them started to play cards, M/n and Mifune were talking to each other on the couch. Ichieda served drinks to them both first.

"You were all members of the same yacht club?" Ran asked in amazement, Conan was on her lap playing cards.

"We used to sail around the nearby island in her boat! Those were great times!" Nikaido reministed. Ichieda was about to serve drinks to all of them at the table.

"They sure we're." Mifune agreed. He and M/n sat on the couch nearby. "Until the accident two years ago, anyways!" Mifune remarked.

The 3 suitors and Rokuda looked at him in shock. "Accident?" Ran asked. The two detectives were curious too.

"It's old news." Nikaido smiled warily.

"We promised to never talk about it again!" Ichieda scolded Mifune, who just smirked, unfazed.

"She certainly is taking a long time..." Rokuda said as he noticed the time, it was way too long for someone to just change clothes.

"What do you suppose she's doing?" Osamu asked, his face showing concern.

"Forget about her. We don't need her selfish attitude." Mifune remarked. M/n nodded in agreement.

They continued to play cards. Ichieda looked at the time, as it was past what it should've been for someone to just change clothes. "Hasn't it been a little too long?" Ichieda asked.

"Alright, then. Sorry, but could you take a look in her room?" Rokuda asked Granny Yone.

"Certainly."

"I'll go check the other rooms." Rokuda announced.

"Then I'll go, too."

"Me too."

"Same here." The trio of simps said.

_____________________________

The lights in some of the rooms were opened. With calling to Reika's name shout aloud. M/n and Mifune didn't help as they were just talking.

"That's strange. She isn't anywhere." Nikaido said. They all met up back at the room they were in.

"Maybe she left and got lost in the forest?" Ichieda suggested.

"Our only choice is to split up and search the forest." Mouri said he has been sober since they were playing cards.

"What a nuisance." Mifune tsked, standing up with M/n, who was starting to tire out.

_____________________________

"Reika-sama!" Nikaido called out, he was with Rokudo and Ichieda.

_____________________________

"Hey, where are you?!"

Mifune shouted, he was with Granny Yone, Osamu and M/n.

_____________________________

"Reika-san!"

"Damn, where on earth did she go?!"

Droplets of rain started going down on the four of them.

"It's starting to come down!" Mouri whined.

"What now?" Ran asked.

"Let's go back for now." Mouri suggested.

"Okay."

All four of them started to run back to the lodge. Upon nearing the entrance, the three of them noticed someone on the fountain.

"Ara? Isn't that Nikaido-san?" Ran said. Nikaido was slumped over the fountain.

"Hey now, this is no time to be napping-" Mouri said, tapping his shoulder. Nikaido's body only moved and hit the ground, showing he'd drowned. The 3 of them were shocked and Ran screamed bloody murder.

The others heard the scream and went to the place where Nikaido drowned. Mifune got down trying to shake Nikaido awake. "Hey, Nikaido! Hey!"

"It's no use. He's dead." Mouri said. He checked his pulse before the others arrived, it was non-existent.

"What?!" A majority of the group that arrived screamed.

"He drowned. Someone had probably held his head in this fountain." Mouri explained.

"You can't be serious?!" Mifune yelled in disbelief.

"He was alive just a few minutes ago!" Ichieda added, just as loud.

"Yes. Meaning he was killed just now by someone near this lodge!" Mouri deduced.

"That's terrible! Who would do such a thing?!" Ran was shaking a bit.

"I can think of someone suspicious..." Mifune started. "The missing Reika-sama!" He said confidently.

"She would never!" Granny Yone defended. It's unpredictable for someone to not snap and not kill anybody, it's still a probability.  M/n thought.

"No, there's no telling who." Mouri defended. Yeah my thought also. "For all we know, she could be dead too." Mouri said. I mean... that kinda defeats my whole purpose here... I hope not. I jinxed it didn't I?  "For now, let's call the police. We can talk after that." Mouri suggested.

_____________________________

"Eh? The phones are out?!" Granny Yone said in surprise. What did I expect really...  M/n deadpanned. He was one of the people who checked the phones.

"Yes, all of them!" Ran informed them.

"How can that be?!"

"Is this the killer's doing?" Osamu asked.

"I'll use my cell phone." Ichieda said, reaching out his phone from his undershirt pocket.

"Don't bother. There's no reception out here." Rokuda informed Ichieda.

"Our only option now is to use the detective's car or M/n's motor." Mifune said.

"Yeah. Someone could take it and get the police..." Osamu agreed.

Mouri opened the door to the room everyone was in with an annoyed expression. "Well, now my tires are flat too." He said.

"What about my motorbike Mouri-jiisan?" M/n asked.

"Yours too..which means someone wants to keep us here."

Tch... that person who did it has to pay. I just changed the tires!  M/n glared at a wall, seemingly scaring Conan a bit.

"What the hell?!" Mifune cursed out.

We'll just have to wait until the cars come tomorrow. Yone-san. Please make us some coffee." Rokuda asked. M/n perked up at this, he surely drinks a lot of coffee, but now it seems his body is immune to the effects of it.

"Certainly." Granny Yone walked out. "I'll help you!" Ran said catching up to her.

"Oi, Mifune! Where are you going?" Ichieda asked.

"The John."

"Then I'll come too."

"Me too."

Do they really have to go together? To the toilet..? Oh yeah we're basically drench from the rain. Bleh now I noticed that my dress shirt is sticking on me... M/n thought.

"I'll get some towels from the restroom. Everyone's dripping wet from the rain." Rokuda said.

Conan glared at the guy. "You sure know this place well, Mister!" He pointed out.

Stopping, "We used to come here a lot." He said before continuing.

_____________________________

In the kitchen, Ran was pouring cups of coffee on a tray. "Oh, that's odd." Said Granny Yone as she closed a cupboard.

"What is?"

"I can't find any sugar. Could you check it there for me?" Granny Yone pointed at the top shelf, she was quite short to reach it.

"Sure!"

With both of them occupied... someone puts 3 tablets of sleeping drugs/sedatives in one of the cups. The person did it goes unnoticed by both females.

"Oh! Here's some! I forgot we hoarded some five years ago!" Granny Yone said as she found sugar on the bottom cupboard she crawled in.

Is that sugar still any good?  Ran sweatdropped at the thought of the sugar being 5 years old.

_____________________________

"Say, what kind of accident happened at the yacht club two years ago?" Conan 'innocently' asked.

The males were drying themselves with the towels Rokuda brought.

"Don't be stupid. That's got nothing to do with this." Mouri said to Conan, he sweat-dropped for Conan asking the question.

"Before he was killed, Nikaido-san said that Reika-san's husband was chosen two years ago." Conan elaborate.

"I can vouch for that. He said it in the parking lot." M/n confirmed.

"What?!"

"It might have something to do with this." Conan suggested.

"Yeah. Looks like we'll need you to talk about that accident of yours." Mouri said to the other males. The males in question looked frightened.

"It happened during a storm. Most unfortunate." Rokuda started. "On that day two years ago, we landed on a small island and went off on our own. Little did we know a storm was coming. Nearly everyone escaped back onto the boat, everyone except for Nikaido and Reika-sama. The island was so small that the tide could submerge it. One of us took a life raft to rescue them. We found them half a day later with life vests on, but the person who went to get them was never seen again...That is, until the drowned body was found three days later." Rokuda finished.

"Who was it?!" Mouri asked. "I'm also curious." M/n added.

"My granddaughter, Yaeko." Granny Yone chimed in bringing the tray of coffee with her. "She sacrificed her life to rescue Reika-sama. It was probably worth it to her." She said sadly. "Well, your coffee's ready!"

Thank yous were given to the females and everyone took a cup. "At any rate, first we need to find Reika-sama. Let's split into two groups and check the house again." Mouri suggested. All of them were drinking the coffee served. "But since one of us could be the killer, let's make sure no one gets separated."

"Good idea! It's safer if we watch each other!" Ichieda agreed.

"We'll start once we're done here." Rokuda said.

M/n loudly yawned once he finished his coffee. "I'm feeling a little too sleepy here, you guys can go ahead. I'll just... nap here on the couch." M/n said, rubbing his tired eyes. He went on a large couch and fell asleep instantly upon sitting on it.

Typical M/n... Ran sweat-dropped at this. She always sees M/n napping on the bench In front of Nana's club room.

"I'll watch over him." Granny Yone said.

_____

"Found her?"

"Nope."

"How about you?"

"Not here!"

"She doesn't seem to be anywhere." Ichieda said. He was teamed with Conan, Ran and Mouri, they are now in the kitchen. They were searching downstairs.

"Geez." For some reason Mouri checked the microwave. "Reika-sama!" He called, seemingly unamused.

What're you even doing?! Conan and Ran deadpanned.

"Let's move on." Mouri said just leaving the microwave open.

_____________________________

In the opposite team, Mifune was teamed with Osamu and Rokuda tasked with searching the upstairs. "Reika-sama."

"Where'd she disappear off to?"

_____________________________

M/n could be seen peacefully sleeping with Granny Yone watching over him. She had put a blanket over him.

_____________________________

Team Mouri was searching around in the shower room, Mouri checked the cupboard, "Not in here." Mouri said.

"Or in here." Ichieda said, opening the bathtub covers. Conan and Ran just checked the washing machine.

The four of them could then be seen in the dimly lit hallway. "That takes care of the first floor." Mouri said, his arms crossed.

"She must be in the forest after all..." Ichieda said before it turned pitch black. "The power's out. Did something happen upstairs?!"

"Where's the circuit breaker?" Mouri asked.

"Across from the kitchen." With that they started sprinting.

While sprinting Conan heard a ding sound. What was that?!  Then a glass breaking was heard.  it's close by!  he sprinted faster before he bumped something and fell on his butt. The power turned back on and Conan had bumped into Osamu, who was with his team. Rokuda was the one who put the power back on.

"Who shuts off the lights?!" Mifune shouted.

"We just got here..." Ichieda said.

"It was the killer. With us checking the house, they had nowhere to run, so they cut the power and escaped out this window!" Mouri deduced, pointing to the broken window beside him.

"That bastard!" Mifune cursed. He abruptly ran out the window. "You're not getting away!"

"Mifune!" Ichieda chased after him.

"Oh no! Stop them!" Mouri ordered. He and the others chase them in the forest.

"Damn! Where'd everyone go?!" Mouri cursed out. They'd somehow lost them.

A panting Yone ran after them. "People often get lost in this forest..." she said, taking her breath.

"Yone-san! What are you doing here?!" Mouri was startled by Granny Tone's appearance out of nowhere.

"I followed you when you scurried outside!"

Wait a minute! That means M/n's all alone!

_____________________________

In the dimly lit hallway could be seen a silhouette of someone shoulder carrying/dragging M/n, who was too dazed to fight back or recognized the person carrying him.

Who is this?...  M/n thought, his tiredness is the cause of the sedative inside the coffee he drinks.

The person filled up the sink full, overflowing with water and holding his head above it. Water...?Wh-  "Hmp- mm!" He was held down by his head into the sink. He now was struggling to breathe. Quickly taking a hold of the situation, he made his body limp and held his breath, to make it seem like he was unconscious.

_____________________________

"M/n!" Conan shouted as he was sprinting in the dimly lit hallway to the lit up kitchen.

There he saw M/n next to an overflowing sink looking droused. He was just staring at the floor, contemplating his life choices.

"Oi, M/n are you okay?!" Conan called out, now by his side checking if the male was okay.

"Ugh...who knew that my favorite drink would betray me..." M/n lowly whispered to himself. He was betrayed by his favorite drink that would make him stay awake. Well not anymore as his body was now immune to it, he would just drink it for the taste now. "Yeah... I'm...good just gonna sulk here... I can't believe coffee betrayed me.... Whoever that person who did it is gonna pay

...for both the killing and for drugging my coffee!" M/n dramatically cried out.

Conan could only sweat-dropped at the male's current behavior. "Oi, M/n is this your only thought after almost drowning?..."

"Yes."

"Did you see the one who did it?"

"Obviously not, or else I would've said it by now. That bitch drugged my favorite beverage! They're gonna pay for that! No one messes with my drinks!" M/n spoke in determination. It looks like being dazed by sedatives make him a bit childish.

"Oi, oi, calm down...dumbass."

"That hurt Shin-chan..." M/n whined.

"Well you look to be okay.. maybe a little coo-coo in the head." Conan checks him for any other injuries.

"Note to self never take drinks from anyone! I'll make my own coffee! Hmph!"

"You're acting like a child." Conan deadpanned again.

"Oh look who's talking, 'little' detective." M/n comeback looking down at the shrunken detective.

Not a second after, Ran arrived at the kitchen she was following Conan for running off, and of course when she saw the kitchen's state, Ran went to M/n to ask what happened and if he's okay.

"Do you need a rest M/n-kun?" Ran asked in concern.

"After what just happened? Yeah no thanks. Not here, but thanks for asking anyway."

So he was attacked, but why him?  Conan walked around the kitchen, while Range was still worried for M/n, he noticed that the microwave was opened. Huh? Didn't the old man leave this open? It's warm. How come?

_____________________________

"What?! M/n was attacked?!" Mouri shouted.

"Yeah, someone put sleeping pills in my damn coffee! At least the perpetrator didn't even notice I was faking that I drowned! Hmph!" M/n puffed out. To be honest this is the only time Conan and Ran see him act so childlike.

"Didn't you and Ran make the coffee?" Mouri asked Granny Yone.

"She's not the one who did it. The person that dragged me was tall. So it's between the others." M/n interrupted.

"Right, she was in the forest with us. The fact that you were attacked just because you were here, means that these might be random murders!" Mouri deduced. In response, the others could only be shocked by this.

"But how did you not drown? You said that the coffee you drank had been drugged." Rokuda asked.

"I was still a bit conscious, and when the perpetrator held my head down I only held my breath and limped my body to make them think I'm unconscious. Though it was useless anyways since they didn't seem to hold me down long anyways and actually dropped me down on the floor before running away." M/n explained, he was now trying to not fall asleep as he didn't want to get attacked in his sleep again.

"You were with him when the power went out, right?" Conan asked Granny Yone.

"Yes."

"Did anything strange happen?"

"There was a warm breeze, and then the lights went out..."

A breeze? The air conditioner?!  With that thought in his mind he went to the coffee table where M/n and Mifune had talked before, looking under the table, to see a remote control for the air conditioner in the room. 

12:30! That's when the power went out!  After finding this he went on to every room to search for the other remote controls. All of them show 12:30 on the screen. All the air conditioners were set to go on at 12:30! Now I know how the killer cut off the lights! The killer is someone in this mansion!

_____________________________

"It's too dangerous to stay in your room alone!" Mouri shouted.

"That's right, Mifune! It's past 4:00! The cars will be here in three hours!-" Ichieda tried to make Mifune cooperate but he was ultimately cutted off.

"Shut up! I can't stay with you guys when one of you might be the killer!" Mifune yelled. He then stomped out the room.

"I'll be in my room too." Rokuda said, before following Mifune out.

"We'd all be safest together..." Granny Yone said.

_____________________________

Lightning began to strike, Rokuda could be seen sitting on his bed in deep thought. He was snapped back to reality when he heard footsteps going past his room. Quietly opening his door it was Mifune, walking, hands in his pockets. Rokuda only glared at his back, suspicious of what he could be doing.

_____________________________

"Yawn it's 7:00..." Mouri said as he looked at the grandfather clock present in the room. M/n could be seen zoning in and out of sleep sitting on the chairs there.

"I'm going to the bathroom.." Ichieda informed the group.

"Then I will too." Osamu said.

"Me too." Granny Yone said.

_____________________________

On the television present in the room, it shows the weather woman telling the weather for Kento. "Here is today's weather for the Kento region." It showed that it rains in the whole region, with the time at 7:12 shown on screen.

"They've been gone for a while..." Conan said.

"There are three of 'em." Mouri said. He was smoking a cigarette in the meantime.

The door opened showing all three of them, with Granny Yone carrying a tray of hot coffee.

"Oh? What's with the coffee?" Mouri asked.

"They made it while I was in the bathroom." Ichieda said.

"I thought it would help wake us up." Osamu said.

Conan, Mouri and Ran could only look at it with suspicion, while M/n was fully glaring at the coffee in his hand.

"Don't worry, I didn't drug it!" Ichieda jokes and playfully slapped Mouris shoulder, which ultimately made him and Conan splashed piping hot coffee on themselves.

Both of them ran out of the room. "Hot!" "Where's the bathroom!?" "S-sorry!"

"It'll leave a stain if we don't hurry-" Mouri said, opening the door to the bathroom. Both of them head to the sink, before they find Reika's dead body head down on the bathtub.

Find myself posting the pictures of the characters, it's to give you guys more visual of the side characters. And again I'm sorry that I didn't post for a bit, you could say i haven't find the time. But I do hope you enjoy the chapter! 4482 words.

-Shedo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 107 12
Ran knows Shinichi's secrets. The organization is having a crosscheck of the people who were given the drug, Apotoxin 4869. Will Shinichi and the oth...
43.6K 1.7K 56
Disclaimer: The characters are from both Detective Conan and Magic Kaito anime. They both created by Gosho Aoyama. . Summary: Just random oneshots a...
2.3K 21 29
"There is always a Moriarty to a Sherlock Holmes." That is the last line of the anonymous writer who has sent letters to all the famous detectives ac...
67.5K 2.4K 49
A book of oneshots about Kuroba Kaito and Kudo Shinichi sweet to angsty moments in different stories. Shinkai may also be included at some Oneshots...