Friendship Is Love ~ A Devir...

By Shakhidevirlover09

First time I am writing something about devir so do give it a try, and if you like the story don't forget to... More

Chapter - 01
Teaser
Chapter - 02
A/N
Chapter - 03

Character Sketch

950 67 48
By Shakhidevirlover09

Karanvir Sharma

He is karanvir sharma, business man in profession, loves his family and friends a lot, he is handsome and dashing that any girl can fall for him, he is polite in nature, has a special bond with everyone in his family, he is 29 years old, lives in london from 2 years due to his business work and misses his mom and sister a lot but also misses his friends a lot, but in friends he misses the most is debattama , his dad lives with him in the London only but his mom and his sister lives in India due to kanchan as she has a different job there in India, now karanvir is coming India and has decided to confess his love to debattama, his sister is also very happy listening this as she only knows that karanvir loves debattama.

Shaan Sharma

He is karanvir and kanchan s' father, loves his family a lot, he runs a business in profession, karanvir is his dear son, he has a dream to see his son reaching heights, but that does not mean that he has not expectations from his daughter kanchan, he loves her also unconditionally, and has expectations from her also, he has often seen debattama as she keeps visiting their house, and he likes debattama and her nature also.

Aastha Sharma

She is karanvir s' and kanchan s' mother, she loves her family a lot, she sometimes also helps in their family business, waiting for her daughter in law eagerly, karanvir is the dearest to her, she loves debattama and wants her to be her daughter in law and karanvir s' wife but has never show this to anyone.

Kanchan Sharma

She is  karanvir s' sister and aastha and shaan s' only daughter, she is 27 years old, works in a company, she loves her family a lot but has a special bond with her brother karanvir, she is eagerly waiting for debattama to become her sister in law, she is unmarried, but has some kind of feelings for yash, debattama s' brother, but has not realised till now.

Debattama Saha

She is debattama saha, works in a company, loves her family and friends a lot, she is beautiful and cute that any guy can fall for her, is polite in nature, she is 25 years old, has a special bond with everyone in her family, she works in a company as a profession, but sometimes also helps in her father s' and brother s' business, she misses karanvir a lot but never say this in front of him and is waiting eagerly to meet him, according to her she is away from her bestest buddie from 2 years but according to karanvir he is away from his love from 2 years.

Ramesh Saha

He is debattama and yash s' father, loves his family and childern s' a lot, runs a business in profession, yash and debattama both are very dear to him, he likes karanvir and karanvir s' nature as karanvir has often visited his home, but 2 years back as he now does not lives here in india, ramesh is planning to get married debattama with his business partner s' son aashish but till now he has tell none about it.

Rama Saha

She is debattama and yash s' mother, loves her family and kids a lot, she is a housewife, debattama is very dear to him, loves karanvir and his nature, she secretly wishes karanvir to be her son in law and debattama s' husband.

Yash Saha

He is debattama s' elder brother and ramesh and rama s' only son, he is 28 years old, helps in his family business, loves his family a lot but he loves debattama the most, he teases debattama a lot but loves her the most and can do anything for her, likes karanvir and his nature, he is unmarried, but has a some kind of feelings for kanchan, shaurya s' sister. 

Aashish Upadhyay

He is debattama s' to be fiance according to ramesh and is also reema s' brother who is debattama and karanvir s' best friend, helps in his family business, he will be villian in this story, will be jealous of karanvir due to his closeness with debattama, will be crazy for debattama s' beauty, will mistreat debattama due to her closeness with karanvir.

Ahir Chattwal

He is debattama s', reema s' and karanvir s' best friend, is a acp, loves reema secretly but has not tell her till now, he and reema ships karanvir and debattama secretly.

Reema Upadhyay

She is debattama s', ahir s' and karanvir s' best friend and also aashish s' sister , helps her family in the family business, is a fashion lover, ships karanvir and debattama secretly with ahir.

• Debattama and Karanvir s' family has met before and they all have a friendly bond with each other.

• Reema and Aashish are brother and sister.

Disclaimer : This story will be purely fictional it has nothing to do with real life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Forever~ By Senu

Fanfiction

9.2K 833 5
Just my imagination story of how KK's birthday is gonna be like... with a little surprise😌 yes I am such a dedulu person and I'm proud about it!😎
1M 35.7K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 62.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
15.5K 2K 35
Enjoy reading the parts.. And please shower your love..