Chapter - 01

Hey everyone!

So here is chapter - 01 for you all!

One thing I forget to tell you all in the character sketch, that debattama lives in mumbai with her family since she has born, karanvir also used to live in mumbai only with his family since he has born but because of his work in london, he has shifted to London with his dad 2 years ago leaving his mother and sister in mumbai.

Disclaimer : This story will be purely fictional it has nothing to do with real life.

Now let's start the chapter!

Enjoy Reading! ❤️

_______________________________________

A girl was shown standing with her back facing the window calling someone *ring* ring* ring* ring* and the call picked up.

Person : Hello! Who is this?

Girl : Hi! This is debattama saha speaking!!!

Other Person : Yes mam how can I help you?

Debattama : Can I talk to Mr Karanvir Sharma?

Person : Yaa mam sure! But can you please tell me that how you are related to karanvir sir???

Debattama : I am his friend and I want to talk to him but his phone is coming switched off so that's why I have called in his office!!!

Person : Ok mam, please wait i will call you back in a minute!!!

Debattama : Yaa sure!

The call hanged up and the girl turned with a scowl expression on her face, she was beautiful, her eyes were black, her nose was a cute little button nose, her soft pink lips covered in a pout, her silky black hairs flying in the air because of the wind.

Debattama (to herself) : Bhagwaan ji aap bataiye ki main iss karanvir sharma ka karu toh karu kya.....na toh yeh khud phone karta ha aur naahi mera uthaata ha...jab bhi isse phone karti hu iska phone hamesha bas switch off hi aata rehta ha....isse toh meri yaad aati nahi ha.....but mujhe toh aati ha na par nahi Mr Karanvir Sharma ko toh na mera phone uthaana hota ha aur naahi khud karna hota ha bas apne mein hi busy rehte ha, areee london kya chala gaya attitude dekhaana laga ha mujhe idiot!!!! 🥲 (She said to herself with a grumpy face)

Debattama : Iska toh bas ek baar phone aane do iski toh main khabar leti hu!!!! 😒

Just then her phone rang with the same number which she has called few minutes back.

Debattama ( to herself) : Lo aa gaya Mr Karanvir Sharma ka phone, ab batati hu isko toh mein!!!!!

She picked it up and heard him saying.

Karanvir : Hello mishti!!!!

She remembers this is the same name with which karanvir always call her whenever he wants to apologise to her or he have to convince her for something, she knows him very well so she decided to go with a flow.

Debattama : Kon mishti yaha pe toh koi mishti nahi rehti ha!!!!

There karanvir who was dressed up in a grey coat with pink shirt beneath it, was trembling in fear, that he has now gone and his mishti will not leave him for not picking up her call.