Castlevania: Through the Infi...

By Critica1Darling

The Overseer of Castlevania is bored so he decides to bring the cast of Castlevania and have them react to va... More

Prologue
history of the entire world, i guess
Dracula the Game Developer
Music 1
Intermission 1
Adrian Wick
Chef Dracula
Music 2
Intermission 2
Mortal Kombat
Trevor 'Burt Gummer' Belmont
Young Lisa Frankenstein
BREACH-Intermission 3
The Christmas Truce
Remnant: The Eternal Cold War
Overwatch: The Lustful Conquest
Harry Potter and the King of Hogwarts- Pilot
Intermission 4
Queen of Vengeance
DOOM Eternal
Ace's Report
Intermission 5
The Terminator
Halloween!!
Ghostbusters
A Castlevania Christmas Carol
The Queen of Retribution

Double Dates and Origins

2.5K 25 7
By Critica1Darling

After seeing the future of the human race and the many failings and advancements, the group needed a quick break.

For Dracula and Lisa Tepes, they decided to take a stroll through the Museum of Time. Where they held displays of various tools and inventions across history.

Dracula looked at the Pyramids of Giza and said to his wife, "You know, I've heard tales that beings from other worlds were the cause of the Egyptians to build the pyramids."

Lisa gave an adorable little laugh as she looked at her husband, "Oh? I did not take you for someone who believes in such stories." Her voice wasn't insulting, instead it was full of amusement.

"I didn't say I believe them, but it is said." Dracula said to her before moving along.

The next section they came across was one titled 'Tomorrow Land' in large bold letters, which depicted what humanity's future could be like, and Lisa was in love with it. "LOOK! LOOK!" Lisa exclaimed as she was practically dragging her husband to an exhibit showing off the home of the future. "It says here that the home has moving floors, devices which do all the cleaning for you, AND! If there's a storm or other harsh weather, it will rise to the skies above the storm until it passes!"

Dracula chuckled as he followed her into Tomorrow Land. He looked at the home and the various machines that cleaned the rooms.

"While these machines are impressive, we must not become too comfortable and complacent, darling." Dracula said.

Before Lisa could comment she came to a sight that made her go slightly weak in the knees, as they come to the transports of tomorrow, the centerpiece being a candy red, sleek in design with fins on the back, made of all metal with chrome detail, with a dome of glass over the driver and passenger compartment, FLYING CAR!

Lisa's eyes went wide as she walked up to the display model running her hands over the body, with a smile plastered on her face.

Dracula followed her line of sight to look at the flying car. "What in all the worlds…"

Lisa was studying it, upon coming over to a stand which had a red button and a sign that said, 'Push me to learn more.'

His red eyes scanned the floating car which turned out to be a red Chevy Impala. Trying to figure out how it all works.

Lisa being the ever curious one, pressed the button and what shocked her was a man of light began to form, however this person of light was her son, wearing a suit and his hair cut short and neat, the Adrian of light exclaims with a bright smile. "Welcome! To Tepes Industries, the latest in comfort, style, and most of all flare! This model is the newest in not only our roadster line, but also the first ever FLYING CAR! Well, hover car anyway."

He chuckles as the doors open to the display model and the Adrian of light waves his hands. "Come on in and feel for yourself not only the fine seats, but also the features we give in this lovely model right here."

Dracula was shocked as well at the sight of their son. He moved his hand towards Adrian, only to pass through. He looked at the doors opening and walked in with Lisa.

Once inside Lisa found that the interior was full of technology that made her mind go abuzz, however the other thing is that the interior was both limited, yet gave room to move around, Including when she was able to still move closer to her husband.

Dracula looked at the various technologies with intrigue, "Incredible…"

A small version of Adrian appeared on the dashboard as he continues his sells pitch, "Aside from your standard seat belts, air bags, and of course holo graphic communications so your hands never leave the wheel, this premium model also comes with advance heating and cooling system, a surround sound system to listen to the radio or news, and even advance stabilization systems so you can drive on any terrain!"

His claim had a quick, "We here at Tepes Industries do not advise attempting to go off road and push the limits of the hover car." Which caused Lisa to giggle.

Lisa looks to her husband with a slight smile, "Seems our son is quite the salesman."

Dracula smiled with a hint of pride. "Indeed. Perhaps we should find out about this specific universe. And perhaps this will give us a baseline on how to properly liberate our world." He wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

Lisa smirks as moves her hand up and down Dracula's chest, "You know. Our son claims this model is premium, and these seats are rather comfy, but I wonder how comfortable they truly are." She looks at her husband with those hungry eyes.

Dracula stared into her hungry eyes with his own hunger as he smirked. "I concur, draga mea~"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Over in another part of the Museum, Trevor and Sypha were looking at the various books, pages, and even weapons from the 2nd World War.

"What are these contraptions?" Trevor asked.

Sypha soome came upon the sight of a massive machine made of metal, it had what seemed like tracks made of metal and large barrels sticking out of two large squared humps. "According to the plaque here, it's called a mark four tank which is the first and the very thing that birthed said machines and even a new style of warfare known as Tank warfare."

"Fucking hell..." Trevor looked at the tank. "I guess they were using these during, what was it called? The Great War?"

VEGA chipped in, "Correct, Mister Belmont. The British were the pioneers of Tank Warfare."

Sypha nods, "Yes however by the time of the 2nd world war the tank had been improved and made-'' She trailed off as they came to a line up of the Tanks which were the workhorses of the 2nd world war.

"Holy Shit'' She cussed, staring at the machines of war which had plaques in front of each of them.

Trevor looked at the tanks with shock. "I really hope Dracula doesn't decide to create these types of machines when he takes over the world."

Syphas mind was a blaze, but what caught her eye was an area next to the displays which had the words "Firing range" above it. Walking up to it she sees a massive wall of, well, she didn't know so she asks out loud, "Mister VEGA."

A mechanical noise was heard as VEGA responded. "Hello, Miss Belnades. How may I be of assistance?"

Sypha looks at the wall, then the sight of stalls which have what look to be targets at different lengths, "What is this area and what are these...items on display behind the glass?" She asks as Trevor is now curious as well looking around at the items of metal, wood, and some black material he couldn't figure out.

"This area is the Firing Range, where anyone who is interested, can test out the firearms from various points in time. What you see before you are the pinnacles of warfare. You have pistols, rifles, Small Machine Guns or SMGs, shotguns, Light Machine Guns or LMGs. Would you like to test them out?" VEGA asked.

Trevor shrugged his shoulders, "Why not?"

"I must read you several rules before you can handle them. You must never point a firearm at someone, unless you mean to harm them. Always aim the firearm down at the ground or at the ceiling when not using it. Always assume it is loaded, as the bullets are what will kill someone. Keep your fingers off the trigger until you are ready to fire. Do you understand those rules?" VEGA asked.

Sypha and Trevor nod in understanding, however Sypha had to ask, "Is it safe to handle such weapons here?"

A hint of worry, VEGA chirps as he answers. "No worries, the ammunition you will be using is known as training ammo as it replaces the brass bullet in the cartridge with a polymer composite one. However the rules still stand. To help with making sure no accidents happen there will be Android Range safety officers as well as the weapons being attached to the table via a safety cord made of strong metal." Vega answers.

Several androids watched the duo. Trevor looked at the display case before deciding to start with the pistols. "Let's try... That one."

He pointed to a revolver which opened the case and moved forward.

VEGA replied. "The 1851 Colt Model Navy Percussion Revolver. Built after the Civil War, this revolver uses a rotating cylinder to cycle through ammo after each shot is fired. Pull on the hammer to switch to the next bullet."

Trevor picked it up, he figured out the trigger so he kept his finger off of it. He bounced it a bit. "Kind of heavy."

Sypha looks at the pistols, until she came upon one which was like the revolver, but seem to have a leaver at the rear. "What's a Schofield, VEGA?"

"The Schofield Revolver is similar to the Color Model. Developed by Smith and Wesson in 1875 and was used by the US. Army." VEGA answered.

Trevor walked up to the Firing Range.

"I'd recommend putting on protective glasses and sound blockers as these firearms can get very loud, and could possibly leave you permanently deaf if not used properly." VEGA suggested.

Trevor placed the gun down on the table before putting the safety glasses on and sticking the earmuffs on his head. He picked it back up and aimed it with one hand.

He put a finger on the trigger then pulled, only to hear a loud bang and the recoil nearly made the gun fly out of Trevor's hand.

Sypha who was in the stall next to Trevor jumped abit and even felt the force of pressure the gun gave off when it fired. "Holy hell!" She exclaimed as she looked down to the smaller geraint she was given of the pistol she had chosen to try out.

Trevor looked at the gun in shock, "Holy shit!"

VEGA chirped, "I would also recommend holding the pistol with both hands as to reduce the recoil. And aim through the sight at the end of the barrel for better accuracy."

Trevor pulled the hammer back and took aim once more. He pulled the trigger again, and the gun fired. A hole appeared in the middle of the target.

Sypha steady her breath as she took aim with her smaller revolver, the RSO Android helping her with how to grip the smaller revolver better, she took aim and with a squeeze of the trigger, she unleashed the polymer slug down range and hit dead center of the target.

"Well done, Miss Belnades." VEGA cheered for her. "Please note, we will be starting the next show in approximately 30 minutes. Please try any weapon within the time frame."

Trevor smiled at Sypha before placing the revolver back onto the display case. He looked around at the displays before his eyes widened at the sight. "What... The fuck... Is that?"

VEGA answered. "The M134 Minigun is an American 7.62×51mm NATO six-barrel rotary machine gun with a high rate of fire. It features a Gatling-style rotating barrel assembly with an external power source, normally an electric motor."

Trevor shouted, "I'm calling it! I'm trying this one out!"

Sypha just shook her head as she huffed, before looking at what she could describe as a rifle, yet it had a metal box attached to it with a hook inside a handle-like area, and wood. "VEGA, what is this one?"

VEGA chirped as he answered, "That is the Armalite Rifle Model 10, it is chambered in 7.62x51mm Nato and or .308 Winchester and features a 20 round detachable box magazine and in some universes as well as timeline was the weapon to beat out its competitor the Springfield Armory M14." A light inside the display shined behind said rifle giving Sypha a visual comparison.

The display case opened for Trevor as he grabbed the handle and the grip and picked it up. "Holy shit, it's heavy!" Trevor grunted as he had a bit of trouble. A tripod came up from the floor as two androids helped Trevor place it on the tripod. Trevor took a deep breath before clicking the button. Suddenly, streams of bullets flew out as the minigun fired extremely fast. Shredding the target.

Trevor was in a daze after the barrels continued to spin well after he had spent the amount of ammo allocated to him, Sypha slowly walking to her table asked Trevor, "Um....you....you alright there?"

"Never felt better..." He let go of the minigun, his entire body was vibrating before falling onto his back.

"He'll feel better in a bit." VEGA said.

Sypha just nods slowly as she goes to try out the AR10, while in her mind she was wondering how Hector and Carmilla were doing.

A little earlier as Hector and Carmilla were walking to the room an android assistant was escorting them after they got lost once, "Here we are guests." The android motion to the door.

"Thank you." Hector nods as the door slowly opens and from within a light shines through as the android said in a rather elderly excited voice now. "Welcome! To the Natural Habitat!"

When the door fully opened the sight of many creatures could be seen moving in packs in an open plain, some were seen gathering around a huge water source, as well as a forest with huge trees. However, what caught the two guests' eyes was that some of the animals were honest to God dinosaurs only grew as large as horses.

"They're... They're.... So beautiful." Hector said, looking at the various dinosaurs traveling around.

They watched as a pack of Gallimimus were running until a T-Rex bursted through the trees and bit down on one of them before stepping on its head to tear out a chunk of its flesh.

Carmilla held her baby beaver close as the android guided them to a clearing with the more docile animals, one of which was a family of long necked dinosaurs that stopped and rested as they drank from the water source.

"It's incredible! Carmilla look! Those must be the ancestors to the large felines!" He pointed out to a family of Saber-Toothed Tigers who were sunbathing on some rocks while the young cubs played.

Some of the cubs were jumping on each other and rolling around. Biting each other playfully.

Carmilla watched them before looking at a cave that was nearby. Her enhanced eyes showed her the various bat species and even big bat creatures similar to what Dracula had unleashed.

"It's incredible." Carmilla said with a whisper before she saw a river with some beavers as well.

Hector smiled, "Maybe you should let your friend go and have some fun with his fellow beavers." He motioned to the dam they were building.

Carmilla was saddened but nodded as she put her baby beaver down. "Go on, go have fun."

The baby looked at her before looking at the others and waddled its way towards the river.

Hector smiled as the baby played with the others, however Carmilla was soon visited by a rather large kitten of a golden furr as it meowed at her.

Carmilla gasped as she knelt down slightly and began scratching its fur. "Oh you're a big one!"

The large cat purrs, rolling on its back as its paws start grabbing at her hand as Hector chuckles, "I wonder what you are."

Only to be answered by an android keeper, "That is a lion cub, to be exact a male lion cub. I would be careful miss, for its mother is watching but does not register you as a threat to her cub."

Carmilla cooed slightly as she tickled it before opening her hand, making the cub open its legs. Carmilla tickled it before opening her hand once more.

Soon a rather large purr is heard as Hector slowly looks up and meets the face of a rather large cat, "Uh...Carmilla" Hector says softly as not to startle her.

"Hmm?" Carmilla looked up and her eyes widened at the sight of the large cat. "Fuck…"

Hector raised his hand slowly, "Don't. Make. Any. Threatening. Moves." Hector said slowly knowing a predator when he saw one.

The cub that was playing with Carmilla rolled over before walking to the large cat, which now came down, lifting the cub by the scruff of his neck. She set him down and began licking the cub.

"I think it's time we moved on, Hector." Carmilla slowly rose up from her kneeling position.

VEGA announced across the museum and various rooms. "Will all guests please report to the Theatre? The showing is about to begin in five minutes."

Hector nods as he stands, the baby beaver returns, only this time he was riding on the back of a rather large black cat who walked right up to Carmilla.

"What the fuck?" Carmilla looked at the cat before looking at her little baby beaver. She picked it up before asking one of the androids, "What gender is it, by the way?"

The android answers, "The beaver pup is a boy, while the panther for whom seems to have made friends with is a female, also I'd recommend you let her sniff your hand before attempting to pet her."

The baby beaver in a cute way throws up both its hands as if to say 'I made a friend!' While the large black panther just sat staring at Carmilla with its green eyes and tail flicking back and forth.

Carmilla looked at the beaver with a smile before looking at the panther and slowly held her hand out towards her.

The panther tilts her head, before giving her hand a sniff then standing up she began rubbing her large head against Carmilla's hand.

Carmilla smiled and began rubbing the panther's face and scratching behind her ear. "Is she allowed in the theater?" She asked the Android.

The Android nods before attaching a collar and leash then holding it towards Carmilla, "Arrangements will be made, also she is not to be off her leash unless in the theater, in your own room, for check up, in here, and or used for defensive actions."

Hector chuckled. "It's almost as if you're telling her that she has control over such a predator." Commented Hector only to be met with silence.

Carmilla looked at Hector. "Try again and be more funny next time." She grabbed the leash and put the baby beaver on top of the panther before leading them towards the theater.

Hector followed shocked that such a creature was willingly following her, however once they arrived back at the theater they came upon a scene that caused both to stop, as a young rather fit dark skin woman with long dark hair had slapped, yes SLAPPED, the Prince of all Vampires across the face as she was scolding him.

"And you think leaving me at the castle to take care of everything was such a good idea! Not even a note! No not even a 'hey I might summon to someplace in space and time.' Nothing!" Isaac was just standing there watching the whole thing unfold.

Dracula and Lisa arrived, their clothing was a bit ruffled and both had messy hair. They stopped when they watched this woman slap and scold their son. Dracula growled before disappearing and reappearing behind her. "You dare strike my son?"

The woman whips around and lays the angry eyes on him, which he had only seen once from Lisa that one time, "Oh! So you're the one to blame for your son just up and leaving me to take care of everything!"

Adrian recovered as he spoke softly. "Greta please, I didn't mean to-" She just raised a finger at him all while still glaring at Dracula. Hector leaned over to Isaac as he asked, "What the hell did I miss?"

Dracula sneered at her and was about to raise his sharp fingernails up when Lisa marched up towards Greta, "Excuse me, but I would watch what you say about my son and my husband."

Greta looks at Lisa and soon breathes abit to calm down, "Sorry, sorry but look. I just started liking this big lug here, and right as things started to get moving to the point I was looking forward to our first real outing together, POOF! He ups and vanishes. Leaving me with the castle to take care of all by myself. So I'm sorry but right now I want to know who is responsible for causing all this." She explains as calmly as one can as Adrian coughs a bit trying to not out Ace.

"That'd be me, Greta." Ace said, stepping up onto the stage. "I pulled him as well as everyone else here to see the Infinite Corridor. The only reason you're here is because Adrian asked, so I would show him a little bit of appreciation." The Plague Doctor stared at her.

Greta slowly turns to Adrian who looks down a bit ashamed, "You really did that?"

He nodded a bit, "Of course. I have feelings for you Greta, you are a good leader, a brilliant fighter, and-" He would have said more but was cut off by said women forcefully kissing him and keeping him from moving one bit as Lisa chuckled at her son's expression of shock and confusion.

"Well, are you gonna introduce me to your parents or stand there like a pale faced baboon?" Greta asked in a teasing voice.

Dracula looked at her before looking at Lisa before sighing and lowering his hand.

"Mother, Father, this is Greta. I met her when she asked for my assistance with some of the Night Creatures. She... Kind of broke me out of my shell after... Everything that happened." Adrian said, looking at Dracula who looked down in sadness.

Lisa smiles, "I always did say you needed a strong woman in your life." She teased that Greta was almost as tall as her son but more built, but not too muscular to be unattractive. "It's nice to meet you, Miss Tepes." Lisa waves her hand. "It's Lisa first and foremost."

Trevor and Sypha walked back in. Trevor was still shaking a bit with Adrian asking, "What happened to you, Trevor?"

"Guns... Lots of guns." Trevor simply said, passing by Greta saying, "Hey Greta."

Greta huffs before looking at Dracula. "Well, I can see where Adrian gets his looks at least." She said, trying to find something nice to say about Adrian's father.

"Charming." He simply said before walking back towards his seat.

"Alright guys, let's take our seats so we can get started on this next one." Ace said.

Lisa sighed as she walked to her husband but sat on his lap, Greta sat with Adrian, while Sypha and Trevor sat down, along with the others, however for Carmilla her new cat comes up onto the couch, laying its large head on her lap while the beaver snuggles up on her lap as well.

"Wait, when did you get a panther?" Isaac asked Carmilla.

"Just now." Carmilla simply answered.

Said panther looked at Isaac with a small glare before laying back down on Carmilla. Lisa looked at Ace as she asked, "What will we see this time?"

"Well, this one is a rather important one, and I already got his permission after the last showing." Ace said. "All I have to ask is this: What are you willing to do for the ones you love?"

The screen was black with orchestral music starting. An old man's voice spoke as text scrolled up.

"In an era long past, as monarchies weakened, local feudal lords grew in power. The first knights simply protected their lords' domains. However, with the reforms of the late 11th century, knights became the protectors of the peace. They valued courage and honor, fighting heretics and heathens in God's name."

More than a few listened to the voice as Lisa slowly looked at her husband with a hint of worry.

Dracula remembered that voice. Somehow, he remembered that voice.

Carmilla was petting her new feline pet as she was trying to figure out what was going on, who was the voice, and what meaning was behind his words.

"In this age, one company of knights was said to be invincible due to two men:"

"Leon Belmont, a courageous man who feared nothing and whose combat abilities were second to none, and Mathias Cronqvist, a genius tactician, whose learning made him an exception in a largely illiterate society."

The screen showed Leon with shoulder length sandy blonde hair and wearing a knight's armor along with a cape and a sword.

For Mathias, he wore something akin to a wizard's robe with a book in hand with hair that reached to his chest and green eyes.

"They trusted each other completely, and they were bound by an old friendship."

Trevor's eyes widened, his shakes having stopped. "Leon?"

Dracula had a soft smile at the sight of his old friend.

Lisa looked at her husband again as she asked, "Who was he?"

He didn't look at her, but he responded, "An old friend."

"Nothing in our archives even remotely mentioned someone named Mathias." Trevor frowned in confusion. "Not even from the scriptures my great grandfather wrote."

Sypha was stroking her chin in thought before she said, "Maybe he was the first, or someone who was forgotten to time?"

"My family would never forget a member of the Belmont family." Trevor responded.

Sypha nods. "I know, but I'm just saying what if they did?"

"What do you mean?" He asked.

She went to say before Lisa cut her off, "An example would be if my husband was forgotten because he didn't inform people where he was going and then just drop dead and over time his name went away, maybe the same happened here."

Trevor looked at Lisa before thinking about it then looking back at the screen.

"I thought your family moved to Wallachia to hunt my father." Said Adrian.

"However, sorrow awaited Mathias upon his return from a victorious campaign. It was news of the sudden death of his beloved wife, Elizabetha. Mathias' grief was profound and he became bedridden."

The screen showed a very familiar blonde. Instead of the usual red dress, she wore a beautiful yellow dress with her yellow curly hair flowing in the wind.

Dracula gripped his armrest once more at the sight of his first wife.

"That looks... Just like Mother." Adrian said, his eyes widening.

Lisa soon grabs her hands hand as she gives him a comforting squeeze. "It's alright." She said in her caring voice.

Greta looked at Elizabetha then at Lisa before saying to Adrian, "I'm not one for believing in coincidences, but she looks suspiciously like your mother."

"Reincarnation? I've heard some stories but never truly believed in that sort of thing." Hector said.

Isaac nods. "Similar stories have been shared from my tribe before I was a slave."

"How did she die?" Carmilla asked.

VEGA answered. "Many theories have been made over the years about Mrs. Cronqvist's demise. Possibly an illness, an assassination attempt by the quote on quote, Heretics as revenge. Or even killed by one of the power hungry Church members."

Lisa shook abit. "Like me." She said softly.

"A year has passed since then. Thanks to Leon's efforts, their company remains proudly undefeated."

"However, a mysterious army of monsters suddenly appears in Leon's domain. The Crusades are raging in the East, and since the Church is focusing on fighting heathens rather than monsters, it has forbidden unauthorized battles. Leon wants permission to sortie, but the Church has no intention of granting it."

Greta spit as she says, "Bunch of hypocrites! The church is corrupt ! Hell, if it wasn't for the fact that the creatures of the dark killed anyone with a beating heart I would have happily sided with them."

Lisa kept silent as she had plans with her love to save the world, or at least attempt to, by launching their own campaign to take over all of the world.

Dracula leaned towards Lisa and muttered, "Rather fiery one, isn't she?"

She nods as she whispers back, "I like her."

"One night, Mathias struggles from his sickbed and tells Leon that the appearance of the monsters is tied to a vampire, who has a castle in the Forest, called Eternal Night, and that Leon's betrothed, Sara, has been kidnapped and brought to that castle."

The screen showed Sara in a blue and white dress holding a bouquet of roses. She had black hair that was tied into two buns with some strands in front of her face.

"Leon realizes that he must renounce his title to rescue his beloved."

Leon no longer wore the Knights armor. Now, he wore a red and white coat with a large gauntlet on his left arm and black boots.

"Sara... I remember something in the scriptures about Leon having a loved one." Trevor muttered.

Adrian was looking worried before Greta held his hand and gave him a comforting smile. While Carmilla seemed to be hugging her two pets as her dead heart seemed to slowly ache in pain at the sight of lost love.

"The forest is swollen with darkness, as if it would rob away everything, and only moonlight provides a ray of hope."

"A great legend is about to begin."

The last thing the screen showed was the full moon shining on the forest before fading.

The screen then showed the title:

Castlevania: Lament of Innocence

The entire theater was silent, the silence was so pregnant that you could hear a pin drop.

Lisa turned to Ace and asked, "What is this? Why is the castle named like that? What are you showing us?"

VEGA chirped into Ace's ear piece as he asked, "Should we tell them about Timeline 1-9-9-9?"

Ace nodded "Yeah, we should."

VEGA chirped as he explained. "In this timeline, Dracula didn't try to kill humanity, instead he revealed himself to the world and created his own nation. As the years went on, he created a series of games based on his life called Castlevania which proved to be popular. However he did have stiff competition from other rival gaming companies who made money off of their action and role playing games."

Dracula was not easy to shock, but since coming here he was shocked once again. "Games... Based on me?"

Lisa didn't know whether to smile or be shocked as her face was mixed between the two emotions.

"Can we get an example?" Hector asked.

"We'll do that later, but right now, let's focus on this viewing." Ace replied

The screen lit up by showing Leon walk into the throne room. It zoomed into a man with long red hair, wearing bulky red armor with black sleeves and armored boots. He sat up straight on his throne at the sight of Luke and smirked.

"Welcome. I have been waiting, Leon." Walter said with a bit of a deep suave.

"Walter... I will never forgive you." Leon growled.

"I see. It seems you have enjoyed the gift that I gave you." Walter put his fingertips together in amusement.

Adrian asks his father, "Who is that, Father?"

"That's Walter Bernhard. A vampire lord who enjoys playing games with cat and mouse with the many hunters that face him. Everything he does is simply a game." Ace answered for him.

Lisa was silent as she took in all the information, Carmilla however asked, "Is he in our world?"

"Not any longer." Ace answered.

Leon growled in anger before stopping himself and took a deep breath. "Yes. Thanks to that, I now have the power to defeat you."

"Well, that power is quite something." Walter stood up from his throne before continuing, "But I am beloved by the Night. You will taste my power."

Leon pointed at the Vampire and shouted with rage "I'LL KILL YOU AND THE NIGHT!!"

Walter smirked, his eyes shined with amusement. "Interesting. Now the curtain rises on this delightful little game."

Lisa just growls, "You are a poor excuse for a vampire! My husband is more of a vampire than you! Ye bastard!" At the end of her rant she seemed to pick a sort of Gallic accent.

Dracula looked at her, surprised by her accent as well as her anger.

Lisa soon catches herself as she acts bashfully, "Sorry, I normally don't get angry." She sat back in her seat.

Trevor and Sypha looked at her before Trevor looked at Adrian, "I'm starting to see how Dracula and her got married."

Adrian just kept silent as Greta looked at him with a raised eyebrow, "So you Draculas like your women with a little fire, aye?" This caused Adrian's somewhat pale cheeks to redden a little.

Leon charged at Walter, pulling out a chain whip from his belt. Walter himself stood there, ready to take the blow that would prove fruitless.

Leon slashed his whip at Walter, who recoiled in pain with a shout, "What!?"

The stone on his chest cracked and broke apart to which Walter shouted, "WHAT!?"

Leon spoke, "Now there's nothing left to protect you. I'll fulfill my promise to SARA NOW!!"

Walter pointed out "Not yet. The power of the Night is still full. I shall teach you the meaning of true terror!"

The attack made Lisa jump a bit as she went to her husband for comfort, however Belmont was curious about the whip as it was like his. Carmilla, Hector, and Isaac were on the edge of their seats.

Dracula had a small smirk on his face.

The screen then swiped away for a second before revealing Walter stumbling a bit and holding his chest as he spoke weakly, "It can't be... This should not have happened!"

Leon looked away as he gently said, "Sara's suffering... And Rinoldo's grief..." He looked at Walter and declared, "Carve them into your cursed body and perish!"

A force seemed to make Walter groan in pain, "But... With my powers, I will surely come back to life. I could not obtain the Crimson Stone, but someday it will be mine!" He declared with confidence.

Lisa looked up at the scene, curious as she asked, "Crimson Stone?"

"The Crimson Stone is a stone that was created with Alchemist practice. Along with the Philosopher's Stone. There was one other stone that was created. It is called the Ebony Stone. That stone allows the master to create never ending darkness in an area." Dracula told her.

Lisa's eyes were shining with fascination and in a way told her husband they would have a deeper discussion later.

Sypha was stroking her chin as she voiced her own question. "Why does he need it though?"

"The Crimson Stone is said to be able to absorb the souls of those whom the wielder chooses." Dracula answered her question.

The screen showed a tall skeletal figure with a scythe in hand laughing at Walter. It was Death. Unlike the Death Trevor faced, this one was missing its lower half with its ribs sticking out and no muscle.

Walter looked up and backed away in fear, "NO!! You betray me!?"

Death declared, "I SHALL TAKE YOUR SOUL!" His voice was layered, almost as if multiple souls were talking in unison.

Death created a purple glyph and electricity shot out towards Walter where multiple spirits began to escape his body. Walter himself screamed before fading away into nothing.

Lisa had buried her face into her husband, only to look back after the screaming stop.

Dracula wrapped his arms around her.

Trevor shivered at the sight of Death. "Leon made it easy for him…"

Carmilla was shaking a bit as she held onto her panther for dear life. "None shall escape he who controls the balance of life and death."

VEGA chirped, "This is true, Miss Carmilla, however there are rare moments where Death will not claim a soul, such as when one Dracula was so filled with rage he went on a rampage in hell and killed every demon that came into his sight."

Lisa, still shaken up by what she saw on screen, looks to Ace and asks, "Why? What caused him such pain to enrage that version of my husband?"

"In that universe, it was over the death of his pet rabbit." Ace said, shocking them all

Adrian was trying to process what he heard and kept coming up blank as to the reason that version of his father waged a war in hell over a rabbit.

VEGA chirps, "Rest assured, we will view that world, however we cannot as the demonic shields are currently down for repair and until such repairs are done, we shall not view it."

VEGA added via Aces earpiece in a somewhat frustrating tone, "Why you upgraded the shields IOS to Windows Eleven for them, I shall never know."

"Come on, it was the latest model, VEGA. I didn't want to get stuck with IOS for another hundred years." Ace muttered.

Carmilla looked at Ace before looking at Dracula. "He waged war with Hell... Over a fucking rabbit?"

VEGA replied, "The rabbit was the incarnation of Lisa's soul, her pureness if you will. In a way it was the only thing which kept him happy and sane."

Sypha connected the dots, "And when his happiness is gone..." She says above a whisper.

Dracula looked at Lisa and pursed his lips, "I suppose... It was demons this time."

Lisa just hugs her husband tight, "Never again, never shall you be like that so long as I live."

Dracula hugged her back as well. Knowing what was coming.

Everyone looked to the screen to see what was to come.

Leon watched with an open jaw before Death declared, "This power, I offer to the King who wields the Crimson Stone!"

A black vortex appeared in the middle of the room where the souls spiraled into it before materializing into a red jewel which began to crack more and more until bursting like an egg.

The dust cleared to reveal Mathias taking a deep breath before exhaling. "Excellent. I never spent a better night."

Syhpa was staring in mute shock as she exclaimed, "What!? Who!?"

Trevor's eyes widened. "The fuck is he doing here!?"

Carmilla looked at the man, and couldn't help but think he was handsome. For a human.

Hector just shakes his head, "I can't believe what's going to happen."

Leon backed away a tiny bit with widened eyes, "Mathias!?"

Mathias himself walked towards the Vampire Slayer "You didn't disappoint me, Leon. I knew without a doubt that you would accomplish this."

"What is the meaning of this?" Leon demanded.

Mathias answered simply, "I needed a powerful vampire soul. That is all."

Leon pointed to himself as he asked with betrayal laced in his voice, "Are you saying you used me?"

"Not just you. Your betrothed, Sara. Rinaldo, and Walter. I used all of you. I never thought it would go so well." Mathias had a tiny smirk on his face.

"How... How did he know he would win?" Isaac asked.

"He must've had an extreme amount of faith in him." Greta responded to his question

Adrian's hands were balled up in anger as he remembers a similar betrayal from a pair of twins.

Greta seeing Adrian in his state puts a comforting arm around him.

Leon noticed a stone hanging off of his neck so he pointed towards it. "Is that... That stone. The Crimson Stone?"

Mathias' fingers lingered over it, "Ah you know it? I'm impressed. I made Walter's soul mine, with the power of this stone." He explained.

Leon felt a rumbling emanating from the whip to which he muttered "I sense a rage from this whip..." Leon's eyes widened as he looked at Mathias. "Mathias... You abandoned humanity!?"

Mathias grinned as he answered, "That's right! By becoming a vampire, I obtained eternal life. That was my goal. It was my revenge against God!"

Lisa was silent as she was worried this was her husband.

Dracula looked at his wife.

Carmilla narrowed his eyes and looked at Dracula, starting to see parallels. Adrian also looked at his father.

Hector and Isaac also saw the similarities.

Leon was flabbergasted as he repeated, "Revenge against God!?"

Mathias walked towards him "We have risked our lives and fought for the sake of God. But God mercilessly stole away the one I loved most. When all I ever wished for was Elizabetha's safety."

Mathias pointed to the sky as he declared, "If limited life is God's decree, then I shall defy it! And within that eternity, I shall CURSE HIM FOREVERMORE!!"

Silence, that's all that was met as Lisa had tears rolling down her cheeks.

Trevor looked at the screen with widened eyes, "He's Dracula."

Lisa slowly turns to her husband with sadness clear in her eyes, "My Count." She said in a mix of hurt and sorrow.

His undead heart broke at the sight of his wife in sadness.

Adrian stared at his father in shock. "Father."

Lisa however laid a hand on his cheek and softly brought his face to hers as she laid her forehead to his and softly said with her eyes closed, "My Count." She says softly, "You mustn't carry this burden alone for I, your wife is here to help you carry it." She declares to her husband showing him for better or for worse she will still stay with him.

He looked at her while her eyes were closed. He closed his and held her hand as he whispered. "What have I done to deserve a woman like you?"

She chuckled and gave his lips a little peck, "Your charm, your caring nature, and..." She whispered something rather lewd into his ear before pulling away and giving him a wink before snuggling up into her husband for a cuddle.

If his body wasn't dead, he would blush at her words. He held her against his body as they watched the screen once more.

Leon could only look down and say with disappointment and despair, "Mathias..."

Mathias looked at Leon "Leon... After all you've been through, you should know..."

Lein looked up and nodded "Yes... You're right. I do understand. How you feel. I too..."

Mathias stepped towards him with his hand outstretched, "Then come with me. I will give you eternity too."

Leon turned his head to glare at Mathias, "You wretched fool!"

He was taken back and asked in shock "What?"

Leon pointed at him, "Is this what the woman you loved would've wanted? The Mathias I know would not have loved such a woman!"

Lisa wanted to be angry and shout, but the comfort of her husband kept her in place, however Carmilla didn't have such as she shouted, "And how do you know?! The man is clearly hurting!" She yelled and soon was comforted by the purring of her panther to which is rewarded with head pets.

"No. He was right." Dracula said.

Lisa once again worried for her husband grasps his hand as she runs her thumb over his knuckles.

"It's not what she would've wanted for me. I became blinded by my anger and grief to think clearly." Dracula said.

Adrian spoke up, "No longer, me and mother will make sure of it."

Greta gave him a smack up the head, "Oi! Don't forget me."

Adrian chuckled "And Greta as well."

She nodded.

Dracula looked at his son and Greta and smiled with appreciation.

"Why did my great grandfather not write about this... Why lie about knowing who fucking Dracula was?" Trevor had so many questions running through his head.

Sypha was thinking then she had a thought, "Well two theories, the first being he was ashamed that one he considered a friend, not a brother, had done what he did and didn't want anyone to know. The other is this is a game which we are seeing."

"What do you mean a game?" Trevor asked.

Sypha went on, "Well it could be a part of the game that VEGA and Ace said that a Dracula made to entertain people with his story. What if we're being shown that game right now?"

VEGA chirped into Ace's earpiece, "She is truly a clever one."

Ace nodded, "Indeed."

"Then... Does that mean that this isn't how my great grandfather knew Dracula?" Trevor asked.

"No. It is how we knew each other." Dracula said.

Hector looks at his lord with a hint of sadness in his voice, "Brothers in arms only to be separated by tragedy."

"Indeed, Hector." Dracula nodded sadly.

Mathias looked to the side with sadness in his eyes "Elizabetha was a kind and honorable woman. She was concerned only for me, to the very end. That is why I hate Him!" Mathias looked back at Leon with hatred in his eyes. "Am I wrong? Did you not destroy Walter with hatred in your heart too?"

Leon turned away from Mathias as he acknowledged it. "Yes I'd be lying if I claimed otherwise! Defeating him... No... Preventing others from suffering the same cursed fate. That was Sara's dying wish."

Mathias gasped in shock at the wish.

Leon looked at his friend "Granting my beloved's wish, that is all I can do to prove my love for Sara. Eternity... Without her would be nothing but... Emptiness."

That struck accord with the Tepes' knowledge of their past.

Dracula looked down. "He was right…"

Lisa brought his head back up and gave her husband a comforting smile.

He smiled back at her.

"That's why the Belmont family hunt... To prevent such a fate from happening to others." Adrian said.

"Almost honorable." Carmilla said while rubbing the panther's head.

Said panther rubs its large head against Carmilla's head to make sure she's not sad, while her beaver did the same as Hector nods, "The Belmont's didn't hate the Tepes line, they cared for them."

Mathias looked away while closing his eyes to steel his heart, "Leon... I thought that you would understand." He looked up to a window and said, "Dawn is coming." Mathias looked at Leon one final time as he bowed his head, "Farewell Leon." He glanced at his servant, "Death... He's all yours."

Mathias turned away from Leon, turning into a bat and flew away.

Leon tried to run towards Mathias and shouted, "STOP!" Only for Death to create another blinding vortex before appearing in a flesh covered room with Death floating with his scythe in hand.

Leon shouted, "No!"

"By my Master's orders, you will be destroyed here and now!!" Death shouted.

Trevor shouted, "No! Run! Just run!"

Dracula simply smirked. He knew Death wouldn't be a match for Leon.

Adrian looked at his Father, "Forgive me for saying this but... Dick move."

Lisa gasped as she said in her motherly tone. "ADRIAN TEPES! Where did you learn such language!" Adrian cringed a bit at his mother's stern gaze, before slowly pointing at Belmont.

"Oh you little blood sucking-" Trevor was outraged that he sold him out.

"Lisa, let him have that one." Dracula put a hand on her shoulder.

Lisa just huffs puffing out her cheek still unhappy for her baby learning such language. As Isaac replied to Carmilla. "We will learn in time." He said in a sage way.

"I gained it through a forbidden Alchemy practice." Dracula simply answered.

VEGA spoke through Ace's earpiece, "If only he knew the truth about him. Why he went along with playing servant."

Ace nodded.

There was a crack of a whip before the screen split in the middle to reveal the background fading into the throne room where Death leaned against his scythe, "To think that I would be..." As if he could not comprehend a mere human defeating the Grim Reaper.

"I have the power to destroy all related to the vampires! Though you have divine power, you are no exception." Leon said.

Death pointed to himself, "Unfortunately for you, so long as my Master survives, I will rise from the dead."

"I see." He spoke "Give him this message:" Leon muttered.

"You have become a cursed being, and I will never forgive you. This whip and my kinsman will destroy you! From this day on, the Belmont Clan will HUNT THE NIGHT!!" Leon declared with a clench of his fist.

Death began to shake his head violently with pieces of his figure floating away before releasing a final cry, "BLEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!"

Everyone was shocked, "Amazing, he defeated Death himself!" Said Hector in shock.

"Suddenly, I don't feel special." Trevor slumped in his seat.

Sypha sighed as she gave Trevor a nice pat on the back. "There, there."

"It's still impressive to us, Trevor." Adrian said, in an attempt to cheer him up.

Trevor just grumbled as he hung his head in shame.

Lisa asked Ace, "Is that the end of it or is there more?"

"Just a bit more." Ace answered.

When Death disappeared, the castle began to shake violently with pieces of the castle falling down. So Leon began to run as fast as he could out of the castle.

By the time he exited, the castle was completely ruined and destroyed. Leon walked away with determination in his eyes.

The screen faded into black with the old man's voice speaking and text appearing:

"And so the story of the Belmont Clan's struggle against evil begins."

"However, Mathias and the Belmonts will not meet again for hundreds of years. Mathias goes into hiding in foreign lands and continues to curse God for eternity. Eventually, he names himself Lord of the Vampires, King of the Night."

"The years before their next meeting pass slowly and quietly, but with finality: the intermission in this exquisite play from which two souls will never escape."

Sypha just sat there looking at the screen with wide eyes, "And thus the ever lasting feud began."

Dracula nodded solemnly.

Lisa was saddened to see two men who considered each other as brothers fight each other such as they did.

Isaac and Hector looked at each as they both were almost put in the same situation, thankfully they didn't go that route of them having a feud to try and kill each other.

Dracula held Lisa to him.

Ace spoke, "Now you all understand the feud that has begun."

Carmilla hugs her panther, trying to process the idea of having a feud with someone they would consider family. If she had a blood feud with someone she considered a sister, she could never bring herself to kill them.

On screen, the camera pans back to show a massive presentation as the logo of the game is seen on a massive screen being greeted with huge applause from an audience, as Dracula dressed in a nice set of black pants, shoes, and a light color button up shirt comes out clapping his hands with a huge smile on his face. "That, ladies and gentlemen, was but a taste of Castlevania!"

Raising his hands up high, he was met with a renewed wave of cheers and applause.

The collective response was simply, "WHAT!?"

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 800 62
(🔖Wattys nominated 2020 & 2021)(SLOW🍋BURN•1st story written) In this Hellsing alternate universe, there are three kinds of vampires. Two you alrea...
54.5K 1.9K 58
AlucardxFemaleReader Dreaming of falling and fire you wake up in the middle of a burning field, with no clothes and no memory. Only an image in your...
104K 3.4K 39
I am Vendta Belmont, the last, and only, adopted daughter of the Belmont family. Once a statement held of the highest regard, no put me lower than di...
100K 4.3K 55
While Alucard, Trevor, and Sypha were searching through the Belmont Trove looking for a way to stop Dracula, something unexpected showed up. The que...