Mikealson

By Holarke22

This is the story of the mikealsons but has a happy ending warning ⚠ if you don't like klayley probably shoul... More

introduction
warning⚠
The great start
Beginning of New Orleans
The Return
Something new?
Dear Sister Back In Town
Maybe the Devil did like the gift
Father vs Friend?
Anger of a loving Witch and The Devil's baby girl
Baby In Danger
The Noble's Return
Naughty Old Witch
Saving the Little Wolf
Kingdom keys
King of New Orleans
Farewell

Will the Devil like Nature's gift?

111 3 0
By Holarke22

(Elijah talks to Rebekah on the phone.)

Elijah: He's willing to give up everything.

Rebekah: Come on, Elijah, does that really surprise you?

Elijah: I already see it. He's spiralling. He's lashing out in blind rage. You know, the last time I saw him like this it lasted 200 years.

Rebekah: Then leave him to his temper tantrum and come home. With any luck this misadventure will allow us a reprieve from all of his insanity.

Elijah: He was so close. When he heard the baby's heartbeat, I could see it in his eyes. He... he wanted... he could almost taste happiness. And now his temper has destroyed it. Even if I was to return him to sanity, he just lost Marcel's trust. So, I'm almost out of time to get the girl.

Rebekah: Get her? Have you lost her mind? Are we running an orphanage now?

Elijah: Say what you will about Niklaus, but on my life I'm not letting anything happen to that baby.

(Marcel talks on his cell phone.)

Marcel: You find him, and then you call me. Don't worry. I know how to deal with Klaus.

(Elijah appears.)

Elijah: Is that so? Please elaborate.

Marcel: Elijah Mikaelson.

(Marcel's entourage of vampire bodyguards, seated around the restaurant, rise as one in readiness to protect.)

Marcel: No. I got it. It's all good.

(Elijah takes a seat opposite Marcel.)

Elijah: It's time we had a little chat.

Marcel: Well if you're gonna talk, talk. I got things to do.

Elijah: Oh my, you have grown quite confident over the last century, haven't you?

Marcel: Me? I'd say it's you and your brother who got cocky, coming to my town like you own the place.

Elijah: Well, we did own the place once. We were all quite happy here as I recall. But we could never control those pesky witches of the French Quarter. How do you do it?

Marcel: Your brother asked me the same question. I gave him the same answer: It's my business. Everything in the Quarter is my business. Klaus comes into town all nice and friendly, then he starts looking down his nose at what I've down like it's some cheap knock-off of one of his dumb paintings, then he gets pissed of like a little bitch and bites one of my guys.

Elijah: Well, I do apologize for Klaus' poor behavior. I assume you know that that bite will kill your friend within a matter of days. Of course, Niklaus' blood would cure him.

Marcel: What?

Elijah: Yes, apparently the blood of the hybrid will cure a werewolf bite. Quite a handy little thing when one needs leverage in negotiation.

Marcel: What kind of negotiations are we talking about?

Elijah: Return the body of the witch Jane-Anne. Allow her people to put her to rest.

Marcel: What do you care about the witches?

Elijah: Well, that's my business, now, isn't it?

(The witches are still in the mausoleum. The church clock starts tolling.)

Agnes: His time is up. What're you gonna do now, Sophie?

Sophie: I'm gonna do what I said was gonna do.

Sabine: What, kill the girl? Kill yourself?

Agnes: Klaus does not care about the child.

(Elijah appears.)

Elijah: I do.

(He comes into the mausoleum, carrrying the body of Jane-Anne.)

Elijah: And I bring proof of my intent to help you: the body of your fallen friend, which I procured from Marcel himself.

Sophie: Jane-Anne.

Elijah: May she be granted peace. Klaus will agree to your terms. I just need a little more time.

Agnes: You had your time. It's passed.

Sabine: Shut up, Agnes.

Elijah: For now, accept the deal. The girl and the child remain unharmed, or Klaus will kill you all.

(He walks away, but then turns around again.)

Elijah: And I will help him.

(Klaus holds a bottle in his hand, drinking from it. He hears Elijah arrive, and speaks to him without turning.)

Klaus: Have I not made clear my desire to be left alone?

Elijah: Oh, you demand to be left alone at least once a decade. Your words have ceased to have impact.

(Klaus throws the bottle against the floor, where it bursts.)

Klaus: (shouting) Why must you keep harping on about the baby? That child will never be born. In fact, Hayley is probably dead already.

(Elijah vampire-speeds up to Klaus, holding his hand around his brother's throat.)

Elijah: (threatening) You will not walk away from this!

Klaus: (angry) Let. Me. Go.

Elijah: (angry too, shouting) I WILL NOT!

(Elijah throws Klaus against the floor, then heaves him up again, not letting off of him.)

Klaus: Don't make me say it again.

Elijah: I will not let go. I will never let go.

(Klaus grabs Elijah and hurls him against an iron rod fence. Elijah stands up fast and takes one of the iron rods. Then he walks towards Klaus, holding the rod in his hand.)

Elijah: Even if I have to spend eternity saving you from your own stubborn, petulant, vile self...

(Elijah vampire-speeds up and hits Klaus with the iron rod)

Elijah: If I have to beat you as father used to beat you, to remind you of your own humanity – (Elijah hits Klaus again) – to care about anything...

(He tries to hit Klaus again, but this time Klaus is faster. Klaus grabs the iron rod and now he is the one hitting his brother. Klaus hurls Elijah a few meters back, where he falls on the ground and stays down. Klaus breathes heavily. He lets the iron rod fall to the ground and walks a few steps towards Elijah, who is still lying on the ground.)

Klaus: You're beyond pathetic, Elijah.

Elijah: Well who is more pathetic? The one who sees hope to make his family whole, or the coward who only see the world through his own fear?

Klaus: I haven't cared about anything for centuries. Why on earth do you?

Elijah: Because I failed you. Because the first time our father laid a hand on you, I should have struck him dead. I made a promise to you: always, forever, family above all.

(Klaus starts laughing. Then he reaches his hand to his brother. Elijah takes Klaus's hand and stands up.)

Klaus: You are a sentimental fool.

Elijah: Perhaps. But I've lasted this long in spite of it, haven't I?

(Elijah walks away. Klaus is still standing there, thinking.)

(Klaus is sitting on a bench. Elijah takes a seat beside his brother. Elijah's voice speaks in voiceover while the camera cuts to Rebekah reading in bed in Mystic Falls, when her phone begins vibrating. It's Elijah, but she ignores it. Cut to the witches with Sophie Deveraux, who performs final rites around Jane-Anne's body, now clad in white.)

Elijah: (voiceover) The bond of family blesses us with an immeasurable power. But we also must accept what comes with it. It gives us a responsibility to love without condition, without apology. We can never waver from the power of that bond, even if it's tested. The bond nourishes us, gives us strength. Without that power, we are nothing.

Klaus: This town was my home once, and in my absence, Marcel has gotten everything that I ever wanted. Power, loyalty, family. I made him in my image, and he has bettered me. I want what he has. I want it back. I wanna be king.

(Cut to Marcel in a room with his vampires, while Thierry lay dying of the werewolf bite.)

Elijah: (voiceover) So is that all this child means to you? A grab for power?

(Cut back to Klaus and Elijah.)

Klaus: What does it mean to you?

Elijah: I think this child could offer you the one thing that you've never believed you had.

Klaus: And what's that?

Elijah: The unconditional love of family.

(They are looking at each other.)

Klaus: Tell Sophie Deveraux we have a deal.

(Hayley and Elijah are in a huge, white house. Hayley pulls a sheet off of a crib, coughing because of the dust.)

Elijah: Are you alright?

Hayley: Just dust. This place is ancient.

Elijah: Yes, it should serve our purposes. It's a sanctuary from our business in the Quarter. Right now, you are the most important person in this family. You need a good home. So I'm curious... in all this time, has anyone asked you how you feel?

Hayley: About having a miracle baby with a psychotic one-night-stand?

Elijah: About being a mother.

Hayley: I – I was abandoned when I was born and my adoptive parents kicked me out the second that I turned into a wolf. So... I don't really know how I feel about being a mother because I... I never really had a good one.

Elijah: I will always protect you. You have my word on that.

(Klaus appears.)

Klaus: And noble Elijah always keeps his word.

Elijah: Is it done?

Klaus: As a matter of fact, yes. Your underhanded deal worked quite well. Marcel was only too happy to accept my blood even as he accepted my heartfelt apologies. His man, Thierry, yet lives and I remain a welcome guest in the French Quarter. My only concern now is this coven of impudent witches.

Elijah: I believe them to be honorable. They did release Hayley to me. Although, they haven't been entirely forthcoming. Marcel obviously has something that they need. They don't want him dead. There must be a reason why.

(A dark and dusty attic. A bed, some canvases. A girl is sitting behind a window. It's a witch. She turns on and off the flame of a candle just with hand movements. Marcel enteres the room.)

Marcel: I assume it's all quiet out there?

Davina: The witches know better than to use magic. They know I can sense it when they do. What about the old ones? They're dangerous, and I don't want them to hurt you.

Marcel: The Originals? Davina, as powerful as you are, they don't stand a chance.

(Elijah and Klaus are talking in their house.)

Elijah: In addition to the secret weapon he uses to control the witches, Marcel has assembled a small army of vampires. Working together, we can destroy them from the inside.

Klaus: And what of Rebekah? Has she stopped her pouting long enough to join the fun?

Elijah: She has made her disinterest quite clear.

Klaus: One too many times daggered and shoved in a box, I gather? Or perhaps she doesn't share your unwavering belief that I can be saved.

Elijah: Rebekah may surprise us yet. After all, we all swore the same vow.

Klaus: I hope she stays far away. Because in my desire to reclaim this town, to steal from Marcel that which he holds most dear, I have realized one massive vulnerability. One weakness that Marcel could exploit.

Elijah: And what is that?

Klaus: You.

(Klaus daggers Elijah with the silver dagger. Elijah groans.)

Klaus: Forgive me, my brother. There is no power in love. Mercy makes you weak. Family makes you weak. If I am going to win this war, I have to do it alone. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.4K 2K 21
So the title really speaks for itself, these are klayley drabbles. So send me a request on either Wattpad or tumblr or even Twitter, I'll try to get...
362K 10.2K 112
𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐯�...
12.5K 702 7
𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐛𝐢𝐞 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬. �...
180K 3.7K 23
Everyone knows Esther being the mother of Freya, Finn, Elijah, Klaus, Kol, Rebekah and Henrik right? Well what if Esther isn't really their mother an...