Gate Fanfiction: Thus the Gar...

By HunterTheFirst

... The Univet Garseria, a star nation of humans living in a systematic hierarchy. Where the self proclaimed... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Cleanup
Chapter 2: Defiance
Chapter 3: Victor
Chapter 4: Discussion
Chapter 5: Interrogation
Chapter 6: Invasion
Death by Dusk (Filler)
Chapter 7: Shock
Chapter 8: Flame
Chapter 9: Foreigners
What Happened Before... (Filler)
Chapter 10: Oracle
Chapter 11: Dragon Slaying
Major Announcement
Stealer Alert

Rewrite Notice

451 6 0
By HunterTheFirst

I am starting anew, I've made a Rewrite of this fanfiction again.

I know I said I don't like writing fanfictions but writing original stories doesn't really attract anyone's attention.

This time I've made the rewrite in a style that I am comfortable with, no pressure, less cringe memes, more story elements. And my hiatus from fanfictions allowed me to develop some skills but of course. Feedback is open.

More will be revealed in the rewrite "The Garserian Union Holds"

I want to apologize for being such an inactive writer, but now I have the free time to write for a time. Life generally sucks once you're nearing adulthood and I cringe myself everyday looking at the shenanigans I wrote here. But my passion still burns, I enjoy and still enjoy writing and reading. I wish to change most of the mistakes and blunders in the newer rewrite.

So please, feel free to read that, feedback is appreciated and some notes will be said. The rewrite will not follow the anime and manga completely as I desire to add my own twist and elements to the story.

Have a nice day/evening

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

550 11 157
It is the year 2864, a time where a hundred parallel Earths orbit around a single Supersun, a place full of beauty and wonder. However, deep entrench...
Warslave By

Action

246 24 21
What does it mean to be human? Is it something to strive for when one is both so much more, and so much less? And among all the violence and with the...
976 35 19
Arc: Intermission ✔ Diversity (Ongoing) ─────────────────────── WARNING: -Gore -Strong Word ─────────────────────── S.A.T.R.I.A, what a pure knight...
842 77 40
Through thick and thin the Law shall prevail. A new sense of purpose awaits us, children of light, in the land where it all began. The darkness in wh...