The Super Saiyan Goddess

By _Alex-san_

[The Super Saiyan Girl - book #3!] After the defeat of Majin Buu, Earth entered a four-year period of peace... More

Character Information - I
EP. 1 - Overdue Reunion
EP. 2 - The God of Destruction
EP. 4 - Who Was The Super Saiyan God? (PART 2)
EP. 5 - Who Was The Super Saiyan God? (PART 3) - End Arc
EP. 6 - The Princess's Birthday
EP. 7 - Frieza Force Revival
EP. 8 - The Evil Emperor Returns
EP. 9 - Battle of A Thousand Men
EP. 10 - Golden Frieza - End Arc
EP. 11 - Parallel Universes
EP. 12 - The Blue Jewel
EP. 13 - Tournament of Destroyers
EP. 14 - Prince VS Princess
EP. 15 - Be My Wife!
EP. 16 - Curse of the Second-Born
EP. 17 - Frost, the Fraud of Universe 6 (PART 1)
EP. 18 - Frost, the Fraud of Universe 6 (PART 2)
EP. 19 - A Saiyan's Pride
EP. 20 - Never-Miss-Hit
EP. 21 - One-of-a-Kind Hit - End Arc
EP. 22 - Heartbreak
EP. 23 - Future Trunks Returns
EP. 24 - Goku Black

EP. 3 - Who Was The Super Saiyan God? (PART 1)

231 3 4
By _Alex-san_

"Interesting," Beerus observed. "I recall that gathering the orbs together summons a dragon who then grants the orbs' owner any wish he so desires."

Miyako nodded. She had an idea for a wish, but she refrained from speaking it.

Near the stage, Yamcha observed closely. "Uh, hey, wait a minute!" he exclaimed. "I only count six dragon balls! Which means...!"

The four-star dragon ball was missing.

Bulma hurried to look around the stage. "What?! I swear I counted them an hour ago!"

Everyone was standing at this point, looking around with concern.

"Maybe it fell somewhere backstage?" Kandice suggested to her husband. "Go check back there."

"Oh! Good idea," Kusuke nodded and hopped on stage to check behind the red curtains.

Kandice checked on her sleeping infant in her stroller before brushing some of her bangs away from her Third Eye. She quickly scanned around, looking for the four-star dragon ball.

"Oh, goodness," Miyako stood. "I should help them find the wish orb."

Beerus snickered. "These humans are so reckless, aren't they? How could someone lose something so precious as a wish orb?"

She eyed him. "Everyone loses things now and again."

From her table, Niya stood and reached for her hair fork. "Oh, I know!" she told Yucca. "I could ask Lady Ayata to hel--!" her voice faltered when she didn't feel the Red Jewel.

Yucca gave her a questioning look.

Before the Princess could cry out in a panic, the "Emperor" Pilaf shrieked and caught the bouncing, missing four-star dragon ball, catching everyone's attention.

"Guys, help me," Pilaf whispered. "I fell right into their trap."

Shu placed a hand on his head. "If you hadn't shrieked, they'd be none-the-wiser."

Trunks stared confused between them, still holding onto Mai's arm.

Mai let out a breath. "I never wanted it to come to this...!" She suddenly wrapped her arm around Trunks' neck in a chokehold and aimed a pistol at his head.

"Don't move!" Shu pulled out a sword and aimed it at Trunks' head, too.

"You tell 'em, sir!" Mai turned to their leader.

Pilaf cleared his throat. "Ah--Alright! Listen up, folks!" he announced. "If you don't want us to smash this kid into applesauce, you'll pay us one million zeni!!"

Everyone stared back at them with surprised confusion.

Niya whispered to Yucca, "What is 'apple sauce'?"

Her friend gave her a look. "I don't think that's important."

Pilaf dialed back, "...A hundred thousand would also work."

Everyone chuckled and laughed at the non-existent threat.

"What're you jerks laughing at?" Mai frowned. "I'll kill him! I mean it!" she jabbed the gun at his head.

"Some couple they are," Yucca scoffed.

Niya tilted her head in confusion.

Meanwhile, Beerus observed. "That deluded child is threatening to kill another child and yet everyone at this party simply laughs? I must discipline them all," he stood.

"My Lord--" Miyako started.

"No!" Vegeta hurried over, forcing Beerus to sit back down. "I heard she's my son's girlfriend. They're just goofing around. You know how young love can be!"

"We're not goofing around here!" Pilaf shouted. "Where's the money?!"

Miyako chuckled. "It seems they are putting on a show of sorts. I know humans are quite fond of spectacles such as these."

"Hmph," Beerus crossed his legs. "I suppose I'll watch the show."

The coupled children were whispering to each other until Mai jabbed the pistol at his head again, silencing Trunks.

"Forget the bingo tournament! This is way more entertaining!" Gohan exclaimed. "I wanna play your hostage game too, you guys!" He pulled of his outfit to reveal his Great Saiyaman costume underneath.

He then proceeded to do his corny Saiyaman introduction and dance.

"Yeah! Get her, Gohan!" Krillin cheered for him.

Kusuke appeared from the stage curtains. "Oh, are you guys doing like a skit? Hey! Do it on the stage!" he suggested.

"Great idea!" Gohan agreed. "Let's go to the stage," he whispered to the kids.

"What?! We're not messing around!" Mai shot at the sky to prove her point.

Gohan cleared his throat. "Okay, I guess we'll just continue down here..."

"Boo!" Kusuke shouted from the stage.

"Get back down here!" Kandice blushed and pulled him down from the stage. "Just watch from down here and be quiet!"

"Aw, but I can't see that well from down here," he pouted.

"Shush," she handed him a glass of water.

Back on the floor, the 'show' continued.

"If you're going to shoot someone, young lady, shoot me!" Gohan put on his hero voice.

"I'm not gonna shoot you!" Mai refused.

There was more whispering until Saiyaman jumped back. "Alright then, villains! You may fire when ready!"

"Fine!" Mai let go of Trunks and aimed. "You asked for it!" She proceeded to empty the entire clip as requested.

Saiyaman used a single finger to ricochet the bullets with ease.

The Pilaf trio stared in stunned silence.

"I told you villains to beware! For you're no match for the power of the Great Saiyaman!" Gohan laughed victoriously.

Everyone laughed or clapped in amusement.

Niya glanced around before politely clapping. "Human shows are interesting..."

Yucca examined a bullet she caught. "Is this supposed to hurt someone?"

"I don't think a piece of metal like that could hurt anyone," the Princess shook her head.

"Ah! I'm shot!" behind them, Videl shouted.

Everyone turned to her cry, and the saiyan girls swallowed their words.

"It looks like these things can hurt humans," Yucca pocketed the bullet.

"Oh, no," Niya gasped. "Poor Videl!"

Hercule and Gohan hurried over towards Videl, and others gathered to try to help, such as Master Roshi who volunteered for mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.

"Fret not," Miyako walked up to them. "A simple matter to fix." She kneeled beside Videl and hovered a hand over the injury. Crimson ki wrapped around the injury, and in a few moments, it faded to reveal Videl's fully healed leg.

"Good as new," Miyako offered a smile. "You're very healthy for your condition."

"Oh," Videl caught onto what she meant. "I haven't told him yet," she whispered.

"I understand," Miyako chuckled and helped her up.

"Thank you so much! I owe you!" Gohan repeatedly thanked her.

As everything began to settle down, Vegeta turned his attention to the deity. "What did you think, Lord Beerus? Entertaining performance, wasn't it?"

The God only scowled. "One of those projectiles hit me, too," it bounced off and landed into his palm. "It feels itchy," his voice lowered to a slight growl. "Like a bite from a bug I should crush," he pulverized the squashed bullet.

Vegeta flinched and glanced at Miyako for her to help calm the situation, but she was preoccupied in talk.

Whis politely wiped his mouth. "I take it you're in a bad mood now. Will you destroy Earth?"

"I prefer to see it as 'renewing'," Beerus confirmed, "so that it may reach its potential."

Vegeta took a step back.

The God began to glow and iridescent purple and held a hand out. "Of course, before any creation must come destruction," he declared.

The Prince couldn't wait any longer. If he did nothing, they would all lose their lives.

"Alright, everyone, listen up!" he announced, catching everyone's attention. He hurried onto the stage. "Gohan's trick is over! Now it's time for the main event of Bulma's birthday: the Bingo Tournament!"

A light shone down on Vegeta and a song began to play, where he danced and sang along with it.

When the performance ended, everyone was thankful it was over, yet entertained, and moved on.

Kandice glanced at her shocked husband. "I can finally see a resemblance now."

"Wha--!" Kusuke made a face. "I would never do something like that! And even if I did, I'd probably do it way better than whatever that was..."

She smiled. "Maybe you should do a performance next," she teased.

He blushed. "Very funny."

She kissed his cheek and giggled.

Meanwhile, Miyako made her way to Vegeta and slowly clapped. "An incredible performance, Your Highness."

Vegeta glared. "I had to! If I hadn't, Beerus would've destroyed Earth!"

"Is that so? Then, I'm glad you handled it," she replied nonchalantly.

The Prince narrowed his eyes. "Shouldn't you be more concerned?"

"I would be if it wasn't handled, but it is," she replied. "Good work, Vegeta." She offered a smile before leaving him.

In her palm, she revealed a bullet she had caught. Her plan was going smoothly. She smirked, thinking of how Vegeta was shaking his boots. A pawn added to her hand.

~~

Once Bulma recovered the missing dragon ball from the Pilaf gang, she kicked off the Bingo Tournament.

"So close!!" Kandice gripped her bingo card painstakingly. "Just one more number...!"

"I just poke the numbers like this right?" Kusuke showed his wife his card.

"What? Do you really not get it still—?" her jaw dropped.

On his bingo card, a row was completely poked out.

"YOU HAVE BINGO!!" She shook him.

"I DO?!" He gasped.

"YES!!"

The other players celebrated their win.

Miyako chuckled as his grandson celebrated his win with his wife. "Your parents seem to be having fun today," she told Noemi, holding her in her arms and using ki to entertain her.

Noemi giggled and tried catching the ki.

"So cute," she smiled.

~~

Niya left the other children to go searching. She pulled the hair fork out to inspect the indent missing the Red Jewel. "Where are you, Lady Ayata?"

As if beckoning to her, she snapped her head towards some bushes. "Somewhere over there," she sensed. A strong pull like that of a magnet lead her to the bushes. She didn't hesitate to start digging inside them.

Yucca wondered where her friend went. "Wasn't she right behind me...?"

Goten turned to her. "Hey. Aren't you coming?"

"I--Have you seen Niya?"

He blinked once he noticed she wasn't with them. "She was just here...," he said. "Hey, Trunks! Have you seen Niya?"

Trunks had been too distracted with Mai to notice. "Nope."

Yucca scowled at how little he cared.

"It's okay," Goten assured her. "Let's go find her." He then reached for her hand and pulled her along.

She blushed. How could he think to hold her hand like it was no big deal?

He blushed, too, but he kept leading her.

~~

Niya spit out leaves and crawled out of the bushes. "I found you!" she smiled down at the Red Jewel.

"Finally!" Lady Ayata emerged in her body of crimson ki. "That old bat didn't have any right in forcing me to sleep like that!"

"What are you talking about?" the girl blinked.

"Your grandmother. She's the one who--"

"YOU CALL BUU DUMB? NOW BUU TURN YOU INTO CANDY AND EAT YOU!"

Everyone turned to the heated argument between Majin Buu and Lord Beerus.

Vegeta hurried to make his way over in a panic.

"You've made me MAD!!" Beerus shouted, powering up furiously in a bright, purple iridescent aura.

Niya stood with Ayata. "S-So strong!" she gasped as Beerus forced the Majin away with ease, sending him crashing into the ocean.

"Wait. Are we on a boat?" the ancestor asked.

"It doesn't matter! We should stop Lord Beerus."

But as quickly as Ayata appeared, she disappeared back inside the Red Jewel.

"What? Lady Ayata? Lady Ayata!!" she shook the jewel.

Majin Buu blasted out from the ocean straight towards the God once more. "You do not do that to Buu!!"

Beerus dodged with ease and flicked his finger to send the Majin spiraling.

"Lord Beerus!" Vegeta appeared in front of him. "Please stop this!"

The others didn't hesitate to head for Beerus as a threat, starting with Eighteen, Tien, and Piccolo.

Beerus knocked out Eighteen with a single elbow to her back. He picked up a pair of chopsticks and caught Tien's wrist, flipping him over.

"Ahhh!" Piccolo flew in for a kick while Beerus was distracted, but the God blocked his leg with a single palm.

Beerus used the chopsticks for two quick jabs, knocking the Namekian unconscious.

"His strength," Tien groaned from the floor, "it's incredible!"

"Get everyone to safety!" Gohan told Krillin. "I'll hold him off."

Kusuke turned to his wife and child. "Go with them!"

"I knew something wasn't right with that man," Kandice held their child close to her chest. "I'm going to use my True Seeing to help you."

"What--?!"

"Please take care of her," Kandice handed her daughter to Chi-Chi. She pulled her hair back to reveal her Third Eye. Nothing could escape her sight. She groaned as second pair of arms emerged from her back. It wasn't often she revealed her true form.

"What are you doing?!" Kusuke questioned.

She glared, "I'm not going to let anyone hurt my baby or my friends."

He sighed, knowing once she made up her mind, it was set in stone.

As everyone was evacuating, the Pilaf gang was overwhelmed and Mai fainted. Trunks hurried to catch her, and looked for Goten to help evacuate Pilaf and Shu.

Yucca pulled her hand away,"...Listen to what Trunks says. Keep the others safe."

Goten hesitated. "O-Okay," he nodded and hurried off with Pilaf and Shu.

She spotted Niya behind a bush and hurried over. "Are you alright?!"

"We need to stop this fight," Niya ignored her question. "People can get hurt, and the ship could sink."

Yucca looked around. "Lady Miyako?"

Miyako held her hands out, using her ki to organize objects back in place.

Above them, Beerus held Majin Buu by his head tentacle. He growled, "This is what happens when mortals don't share their pudding."

She let out a breath. "Isn't this a bit much, My Lord?"

He glared down at her. "These Earthlings need to learn some manners. Did you see how blatantly this fat blob disrespected me?!"

"That's enough!" Gohan wrapped his arms behind Beerus to restrain him, but the God quickly flipped him over and smashed his head against Buu's. He then kicked both of them in their guts before tossing them aside, as if disgusted by them. The two were down for the count.

Beerus set his sights back down to Miyako. "Do I need to discipline you as well?"

She tried to ignore the shiver down her spine.

"You're not laying a finger on her, you monster!"

They turned to Kandice, who stood firmly beside Kusuke.

Beerus felt an immense pressure emanating from the woman. "Is that... the Eye of True Seeing?" he narrowed his eyes. "You dare use it on me?"

"...I understand who you are, what you are, and what you want," Kandice stated, trying to keep her voice from trembling. "And, He is not here."

The deity glared and glanced at Kusuke. "Perhaps not here yet."

Her eyes widened as his plan flashed before her eyes. Before she could refute, Beerus swept in and held her hostage, aiming his sharp fingernails at her throat while using his other hand to keep her in place.

"Kandice!!" Kusuke cried out. His power began to rise in anger. "Let her GO!!"

She tried to use her four arms to get away but Beerus struck her in a pressure point, making her cry out. Her second pair of arms began to retract.

Witnessing her struggle and pain was Kusuke's last straw. He flashed into an electrifying Super Saiyan blasted towards Beerus. At the last second, he teleported behind the God and plummeted interlocked fists into his back.

Beerus staggered forward for a moment, releasing Kandice. Miyako caught her and placed her a safe distance away.

The God stood still. "How... disappointing."

Kusuke remained fueled with anger and flew in for a punch.

Beerus grabbed his fists tightly until the fingers cracked and jabbed him in the chest. The saiyan lost his breath and his form, falling limply to the floor.

"BROTHER!" Niya hurried over to his side, trying to heal him.

No, Miyako watched with worry. Why must my family suffer when we have done everything right? The only ones who were supposed to suffer were Vegeta and his family. This was not according to plan. "My Lord--!"

Vegeta flew up to meet Beerus in Super Saiyan, intriguing the God. "This way if you want a fight," he flew off over the ocean.

"So, the Prince finally graces me with a battle...," Beerus grinned before following. "Let's see if you shall give me a proper challenge."

Miyako held back her laughter. Yes. May Lord Beerus destroy Vegeta once and for all.

04-26-2023

I'm going to split this chapter in two. This is the first half, and the second half will end the arc.

Thanks for reading and staying patient!! Follow my instagram for continuous updates at "watt.alex.san" by Alex-san, my new name instead of Alex-chan!

<3 Alex-san

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.1K 2.3K 40
Upon the first day of high school, (Y/N) meets a boy by the name of Son Gohan. It does not take long for them to become the best of friends. Soon, sh...
4.2K 11 15
The Story begins after Dragon Ball Super and GT. In this Story Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, Goten, Bra and Pan will find out that there is the possibility...
7.1K 231 24
Years after kid Vegeta was separated from his trainer Jin-Jer, after their home planet was destroyed, the duo reunites to realize that there's more c...
330K 5.8K 78
You are an Earthling with unknown potential for power. All your life, you were training... fighting in tournaments. After what happened... You lived...