Cinderace & Lucario's Love St...

By MrElijahIV

Lucario and Cinderace became fast friends when they were little kids, and still are forming a stronger bond t... More

Ch 1: First Adventure
Ch 2: Riolu's Nightmare
Ch 3: Raboot
Ch 4: Hurricane
Ch 5: The Family Reunion
Ch 6: Friends?
Ch 7: Family Problems
Ch 8: See You Later Raboot
Ch 9Β½: Friendzone

Ch. 9 The Journey (Spoiler Alert)

1.6K 14 66
By MrElijahIV

WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG!?!?

-So, if you are wondering why chapter 9 is taking forever, it's because I couldn't find images that would fit perfectly in the story, so I decided to make images of my own with minimal experience. And it also took me three months to plan out the story.

I also have run into writer's block, so I'm struggling to continue writing the next part of the story.

WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE THIS STORY!?!?

-Im looking forward to finishing somewhere in January or February.
If im not done in these months, then I'm fixing some things in the story, or im jam-packed with stuff irl.

Do you like pretzels?

-No...Sometimes.

CAN YOU GIVE US SOME MORE SPOILERS!?!? THESE IMAGES ARE TRASH!!!

-Yes... There will be a new character, emotional moments, accidents, and loneliness...Maybe dea-

WHEN WILL RABOOT AND RIOLU BE EVOLVING!?!? THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A STORY BETWEEN CINDERACE AND LUCARIO!!!

-Raboot and Riolu will evolve once they have grown a little more.

WHAT HAPPENED!? WHY ISN'T THE STORY UPDATED YET!?!!
-Im sorry for those who were expecting an update in February, but the plot of the story wasn't necessarily bad, but it just didn't fit the story right, so I had to make a painful change.

*Will be deleting this once I have finally finished Chapter 9*

Also, if you thought this was the Official Chapter 9, Im very sorry to disappoint you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 194 27
We're all familiar with Ash, Misty, and Brock; 3 PokΓ©mon trainers who are the best of friends. And who could forget the notorious Team Rocket followi...
512 9 27
Jackunzel love story Jack and Rapunzel have been friends since they were 10 they met when Rapunzel was getting bullied.
704 45 19
It's been ten years since her father and best friend had been taken without a trace by Team Rocket. With her new Ranger post assigned, and PokΓ©mon b...
45.2K 788 19
𝙰 πšŒπš‘πš’πš•πšπš‘πš˜πš˜πš πš‹πšŽπšœπšπšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πš 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 πšŸπšŽπš›πš’ πšœπš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŠπš• πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πš πšπš‘πšŠπš,𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš πš’πš•πš• πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš πš’πšπš‘ πš πš‘πš˜...