My King's Bet

By Creationsinbooks

It all started with a bet... From strangers to lovers. Friends to enemies... Follow this journey and get cap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 2

18 9 1
By Creationsinbooks

Time for work...

Now I've left his building I didn't realise he lived in the rich area of this street. All of the houses around here are huge and his flat is in the centre block of this street and it's beautiful. The sun shines brightly on the glass and I can see he has a balcony leading off from the main room. Unfortunately, I never got the chance to see that part not yet at least.

The sun is extremely bright I can feel it burning me as I walk towards my workplace I mean being in a dark room for so long I guess it's an understandable shock.

My real concern is about what happened last night. The only way I can do this is to find my 'friend'. I mean fortunately enough Sebastian is a nice guy but this could have easily been a more serious situation. I mean from the looks of it he could have been a killer and I wouldn't have known... I've now arrived at the welding factory I guess today I find out the truth from my friend's perspective about what happened last night. After this thought, I headed in.

Sebastian's POV

As I walk over to my desk I can't help but think of Chris. I mean his smile and his attitude... When he's in bed he makes me feel like I'm in charge but when he's sober he makes me feel inferior. I like this more than I expected. Everything about him is making me feel much lust for him. I just can't wait to feel the more intimate passion between us both once again.

This has to have been the best bet I could have ever made and won. I can feel my temperature rise just at the thought of him so thought it was best if I sit down. I do need to get to work but I can't bare the thought of his body sweating in this heat as he does his job in the factory not so far away. I want to see him. I want to feel him. I don't think I can hold off until after this date. I've never felt this deep before but I just want to respect him.

I can't take it anymore if I can't see him there's only one thing left I can do to get some satisfaction...

I started to undo my pants and massage my thighs with a firm grip... Then I headed upwards to loosen up my shirt since the heat was getting a little too much for me. I can then feel myself beginning to get hard so I slipped my hand into my pants and teased myself a little. My heart rate picked up and I can feel myself starting to blush in embarrassment since he's been gone less than an hour. This was until... Until I got interrupted by a vibration. On my desk, my phone began to vibrate and I saw who it was it was my boss.

"Sebastian, Where are you?" I'm not late so why is he calling me? "I'm at home. Why?" I started getting nervous and my temperature quickly escalated into a nervous sweat. "Your normally here early I was just wondering if you were okay? You also need to start that new book today and meet up with these publishers that are arriving in an hour." Crap I forgot about the publishers. "I'm on my way boss." How can I be so stupid? I've got to go. I quickly fastened my pants back up and shirt.

I started to feel anxious about going outside with a bit of a bulge but either way, I must wait. I can feel myself becoming sexually frustrated. I really do feel desperate which is new.

When I stood up I felt like a heated mess but I began to grab the notes for my book and thought it was best to run and lock my door. The publishers normally arrive early.

When I stepped outside the gentle breeze cooled me down ever so slightly. I gazed at my watch and I thought I still need to run or else I'm not going to make it.

I began to run and my heart is racing. I can't even describe what it feels like running as I am down below. Although the feeling quickly left since my heart was pounding and all I could think of is the publishers.

This is important to me. I've written a book based on the paranormal and I want to see if it proves if people believe or disbelieve or even lie. I covered all factors and this is my chance to show it off now I've completed it. This is my one and only chance to get it published.

I can see the building quickly approach and get larger in size. I'm relieved to be here at last. I'm currently gasping for air taking deep breaths and looking inside at the secretary who is also looking back at me very confused. I'm just going to ignore her looks I need to ask her about the publishers.

"I'm sorry Mrs but have the publisher's arrived yet?" I said this gasping I hope she understood.

I don't think she did. She looked at her computer as if I never said a thing. "Mrs please I need to know have they arrived yet?" She looked at me as if I was back in high school as a misbehaving child. "They are due to arrive Mr Jackson in 10 minutes. The boss wishes to see you in the meantime." The way she said my name in a strict tone gave me shivers. "Thank you Mrs". I left and headed to my bosses office only to look back and feel her eyes darting into my back. That lady officially makes me scared.

"Sebastian! You've arrived at last. Listen up these publishers are strict if we want them to publish your book we must make it simple and sweet. When it's in their hands they will transform it but your words will remain the same. Your name will be on the cover. When they leave I want you to continue your new book and write me a summary about what it's about. Do you understand?" This is some wake-up call. "Yes, sir I understand." Luckily my boss is a great guy I'd say even my friend but he's strictly business. "Right come with me Sebastian we'll head back down to meet them." I'm so nervous. "Yes sir." I wonder how Chris is doing...

Chris's POV

The machines in this place is something that I'm never going to get used to. The loud noises of machinery beating up and down echoes through this place on a daily basis. It sounds rhythmic with repetitive movements.

This place is huge but I'll be working outside today since I normally see it on a schedule. It's quite a simple job today just lifting heavy parts of scrap metal and placing them in the furnace to be reused. I'm still most curious about where my friend is at. My friend I thought I could trust him. I knew him a few months since I started this place and I told him that I had an interest in guys so we headed out for a night on the town a few times. Never did I expect him to use me as a prize in a bet. I mean if Sebastian didn't win... Who else would have won me?

I can see my boss I'll ask him if he's seen him today. "Sir! Sir!! I'm sorry but have you seen Harry today?" I can tell he was busy but hopefully, the expression on my face would show the importance of this question. "Chris, Harry isn't in today. He called in sick." I bet it was the night out. I hope he has a bad headache as cruel as it is at least he woke up at home.

Now I think about it I'm just complaining... I mean technically he has the worse hand here. I woke up next to a handsome man with a kind heart. Oh, I'm really confused about how to react to this situation but Sabastion is the path I'm going to take forward. I mean I've only known him a night and I can't wait to see him later.

"Chris! Earth to Chris?!?" Oh, shoot I'm still in front of my boss. "I'm sorry sir," I said putting my head down. "Chris you don't look good. I'd send you home if we didn't already have Harry off. Go get started on the job but take your time okay?" My boss looks worried. I like how he thinks I'm not feeling well but in my reality, I'm just flustered. He has a point I do need to do my job. "I'm okay sir just tired. I'll go get started." I said clearly heading back to the scrap area.

Now I'm at the scrap area I can see everybody working in their stations and placing metal in the furnaces. The thought that's killing me is this heat it's way too hot for this. I head towards my work area but when I arrived I looked to my left and saw a tall man with dark hair. I called out the name Sebastian but it wasn't him. I felt like an idiot.

I can't get him off my mind despite having other issues he's the best thought in my life right now. I honestly can't wait to meet him later. I keep getting flashbacks of him on top of me and I can't help but smile as I lift a heavy metal wheel to throw into the furnace. I mean the way he made me speechless. I think I was a little stupid forcing a date upon him and pushing him away by being physical. I need to show him I'm interested in this potential relationship as well.

Sebastian's POV

I'm currently heading into the room where the 2 publishers are. The room is a square room with a large wooden door. Inside I can see a square table with 4 chairs placed around it. I feel like I'm about to get interrogated. I've published many books before but this is my first time with this company and their methods with rooms like this 1 on 1 is rather intimidating.

"Hello, gentlemen please take a seat. As you'll see my name is John and here is my associate named James. We'll be wanting to hear a summary of what your books about Sebastian and we will decide by tomorrow if we wish to publish your book or not." Tomorrow seriously? These two elderly aged men have the same look of being strict. The rumours I hear about them involve them rejecting 100 books so if I get rejected it would be no surprise. One thing I didn't want to be is anxious on this date tonight with me and Chris. I suppose I could tell him.

"Sebastian we're ready to hear your book whenever you are ready." They said this peacefully but I felt like it was a matter of life and death. I do need this book published so I have to clear my mind and give them the best speech I can. "Okay, gentlemen I'm ready to share with you my book. I wish to thank you in advance for your time and I hope that you will take this book into deep consideration. This book is against natural reality it involves conspiracy theories of the paranormal including people's previous experiences and evidence." They both looked at me as if they were nodding off that was until I saw John move his mouth to speak... "Look Sabastian we have seen many books based on these experiences but what makes yours stand out? What makes you different? Give us the reason as to why we should give your book a chance." I wasn't even done these guys are picking me to the bone.

"Alright, I understand your questions. I will address them starting with the last one. What makes me different is the fact that I'm an author who isn't afraid of a challenge. I've been rejected before and I can tell the difference between a good book and a bad one. Now my book stands out because it doesn't just hang on the theory of evidence and experiences. This book involves the lies and all aspects of the paranormal. I can reassure you, gentlemen, that this book will get you thinking and as you make your decision tonight I can only ask you to take this draft with you and read at least a chapter or 2. I'm not the best speaker when it comes to summarising my books or to anybody really but if you give this a chance and it doesn't convince you then I will understand your decision."

They both look stunned and my boss grinned at me. I think I went on a rant but I guess that was the best speech I could give I mean the book is self-explanatory when given a chance. I gaze at John as he wipes his head and looks at me uncertain.

"Sebastian never in my time have I had anybody tell me to read their book before a decision. We always go off summaries but based on what you have said you've given some context and made me think about reading your book tonight. Anybody who can convince me to do that deserves the chance of me reading their book. We will give you feedback tomorrow and I think we've heard all that we needed to hear today and will get back in contact with you tomorrow. Are we in an agreement about this?" He genuinely looks shocked. I can't believe he's going to give me a chance. "Yes, we agree yet again thank you for your time." As both men stood up they both gave me a grin and picked up my draft. I looked toward my boss as he mouthed the words well done to me. Both men left the room leaving only me and my boss.

"Sabastian that was quite a sitting. I know today's been short and sweet but you look stressed. Just bring me the summary of your new book tomorrow even notes will work and get some rest tonight okay? You can go home early." I look tired? You know what I'll take it I want to go home anyway and now I've got time to get changed to meet Chris. "Thank you sir I will have it on your desk by morning." I picked up my notebook and headed home.

Now I'm outside the workplace it's really hot despite this there's only one thing on my mind and that's Chris. I feel as though I've developed an addiction to him at least it will keep me distracted from the book. I'm going to walk by his workplace on the way home. I know a few workers work outside but I'm pretty sure Chris is on the inside either way being closer to him will bring a sense of happiness.

Slowly walking on my way home I realised that I should get a drink. This weather is unbelievable I'm trying to think this morning if it really was me being out of control or the sun. Now I've got my drink I keep on heading towards a dirt path. This suit in the sun is not a great combination I feel like I'm a cooking sausage wrapped in bacon.

Oh, wait I can see his workplace. I walked along the path next to the fence and I can see the workers working hard and I know deep down inside my man is in there too.

Watching the workers I don't regret my decision to come this way home. I just wish that Chris was here.

This job of his looks tough real tough in fact hard labour. No wonder he has good upper body strength. I'm lifting feathers at the gym compared to him working here. As I looked around the different sections I can see smoke rising from individual furnaces. Then I stopped...

I can see him. The man I've been longing for all day is just beyond this fence in front of my own hungry eyes. I honestly thought he worked inside. I can see he's as hot as I am. All of his work clothes look like they are burdening him and all I want to do is rescue him from this job. How can he say he likes this job? I took a deep breath and thought I should act like a crazy maniac and get his attention. I mean I just want to hear his voice. I really can't wait until later.

"Chris!!! Hey! Chris!! Over here! Look by the fence!" I probably shouldn't disturb him while he's working if he ignores me it's okay. "Chris!"

I watched him as I shouted his name one last time. I thought I shouldn't disturb him but he heard me. I watched him place his last piece of metal in the furnace and walk over to me. I'm worried he probably thinks I'm an idiot for this. As he approaches I can see his hair move gently in the small breeze and his work jacket flow with every step he takes. I can see his eyes sparkle it's as if I'm watching a movie but I'm getting nervous again. He looks very hot and I mean that in an overworked expression.

"Hey Sabastian, Are you okay?" That voice of his I just want to take him against this fence right now. "I'm okay Chris I just wanted to see you." After looking at him his clothes were drenched in sweat I'm actually worried if he can make it through the shift in this heat. "Chris you look overworked. Take my water please." He didn't even take a second to decide he grabbed the bottle and drank it. He needed it more than I did.

"Thank you for the drink. I'm sorry Sabastian." This doesn't sound good... "Why are you sorry Chris?" I'm looking at him and he's looking at me up and down. I'm starting to shake at his glaring. "I'm sorry because I pushed us being physical back. I mean I know the dates tonight but I've just not been able to get you off my mind all day. Now your in front of me... I just want to rip off that suit right here. Right now. I'm sorry I'm being too fast."

I'm relieved I'm not alone feeling this way. "Chris I couldn't even bare it the moment you left I needed you. I mean I've been aching for you all day." Oh great now I sound desperate and I just confirmed it to him.

"Sabastian please don't look embarrassed I think it's cute just give me an hour I'll ask my boss if I can finish then. Besides he already thinks I'm not well." I even thought that his sweat could fill a river. "Are you sure your okay Chris? Plus why does he think that?" I saw him laugh and look up at me. "I was flustered at the thought of you that's why."

This guy is adorable. "I hope your boss lets you go early. I'll head home and get changed and bring you some of my clothes to wear for this meal. I don't want to wait for you to go home." I can't stop feeling giddy but I must stay strong and an hour doesn't sound too bad.

"Thank you for that and the clothes. I'll get back to work and speak with my boss I'll see you later." I couldn't resist saying this part to him once again. "Cya later my precious" I saw him smile again only to realise he was being called back to work. I said my goodbyes and left for home it's a shame the fence prevents us from kissing. I don't know If he still wants me to show up as his friend, especially after that reaction but I do know that this date is going to be a fun one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 1.9K 34
[BILLIONAIRE SERIES] [BOOK 1] "Do you want to kiss me?" "No, I want to devour you completely. Every inch of your body and soul belongs to me. Let...
149K 5.6K 40
"If you're so sure you're not the guy for me, then why do you keep coming back to me?" "Isn't it obvious?" Chance groaned. "You're too good to give u...
1.9M 68.4K 25
Honestly, this book is my very first bxb book so it sucks. I suggest yall read my 2nd or 3rd one instead of the same series which are much more well...
107K 3.9K 48
*Mafia romance* He pierced into my soul with his beautiful eyes, his hot breath touching my face. He looked away from me for a moment, towards every...