His king

By Phoenix_Mason

This story will contain bildip,mentions of abuse,Homophobia,The Cipher brothers (Bill,Kill,and Will),cursing... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
AN
AN
AN
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Just some facts+Clearing stuff up
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
AN
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Meet the writer <3 EDITED!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
HOLY SHIT.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 21
AN
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (THE END)
TYSM EVERYONE!<33333
YALL...
KWNENDIDK
Love all of you <3
Thank you all so much!
I LOVE ALL OF U SM <333333333
Halloween Spin Off
Luv u guys‼️‼️
AN
Other books and someone to read!
New BillDip book!

Chapter 17

221 11 0
By Phoenix_Mason

Dipper pov:

As I was walking down the stairs I heard Mabel accuse Bill of cheating.

"Cheating Cipher?" She spat at him. I watched closely, Bill showed her and she calmed down and I smiled and I plopped myself on Bill's lap and nuzzled into his neck. I was spying as Bill got a text.

'Free tonight hotstuff? ;)' the text read. I felt my blood boil. Bill opened the text and simply responded with.

'Not interested." I smiled into his neck. He put his phone down and placed his hands on my waist and chuckled softly.

"Honey, You don't have to worry about me cheating. I won't and honestly don't know who could with someone like you." I flushed, I could feel the blood rushing to my member. I quickly stood up and took Bill by the hand.

"Dipper, Honey? Whats going on?" Bill asked as I led him up to our room, When we got there I pushed my lips against his. Bill let out a noise of surprise before kissing me back, I pulled him over me and moaned softly into the kiss.

Bill moved down to my neck and I gripped his hair, He let a small groan escape his lips then continued kissing my neck. He looked up,asking for consent, Which I gave by smiling and nodding.

"This time you really have to keep quiet or your sister will kill me." Bill breathed softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.8K 2.6K 7
Eren has freckles. He hates them. (Levi loves them.)
54.3K 1.6K 34
In this world, there are Alpha's, omega's, and beta's. In the large city of Altea Texas, a mafia runs the streets. Selling anything and everything t...
5.4K 279 11
(A/B/O AKA Omegaverse) Bakugou Katsuki wasn't special at all since he was just a beta. But he had always liked the stoic alpha, Todoroki Shoto. When...
794K 29.4K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...