My Savior || J.JK ✔

Από skywakkie

At a meeting of BTS with fans at a big event, word gets out that there is a known, famous hater attending. Bu... Περισσότερα

[ Chapter 1 ]
[ Chapter 2 ]
[ Chapter 3 ]
[ Chapter 4 ]
[ Chapter 5 ]
[ Chapter 6 ]
[ Chapter 7 ]
[ Chapter 8 ]
[ Chapter 9 ]
[ Chapter 10 ]
[ Chapter 11 ]
[ Chapter 12 ]
[ Chapter 13 ]
[ Chapter 14 ]
[ Chapter 15 ]
[ Chapter 16 ]
[ Chapter 17 ]
[ Chapter 18 ]
[ Chapter 19 ]
[ Chapter 20 ]
[ Chapter 21 ]
[ Chapter 22 ]
[ Chapter 23 ] +21
[ Chapter 24 ]
[ Chapter 25 ]
[ Chapter 26 ]
[ Chapter 27 ]
[ Chapter 28 ]
[ Chapter 29 ] +21
[ Chapter 30 ]
[ Chapter 31 ]
[ Chapter 32 ]
[ Chapter 33 ]
[ Chapter 34 ]
[ Chapter 35 ]
[ Chapter 36 ] +21
[ Chapter 37 ]
[ Chapter 38 ]
[ Chapter 39 ]
[ Chapter 40 ]
[ Chapter 41 ]
[ Chapter 42 ]
[ Chapter 43 ]
[ Chapter 44 ]
[ Chapter 45 ]
[ Chapter 46 ]
[ Chapter 47 ] +21
[ Chapter 48 ] +21
[ Chapter 49 ]
[ Chapter 50 ]
[ Chapter 51 ]
[ Chapter 52 ]
[ Chapter 53 ]
[ Chapter 54 ]
[ Chapter 55 ]
[ Chapter 56 ]
[ Chapter 57 ]
[ Chapter 58 ] +21
[ Chapter 59 ]
[ Chapter 60 ]
[ Chapter 61 ]
[ Chapter 62 ]
[ Chapter 63 ] +21
[ Chapter 64 ]
[ Chapter 65 ]
[ Chapter 66 ]
[ Chapter 67 ]
[ Chapter 68 ]
[ Chapter 69 ]
[ Chapter 70 ] +21
[ Chapter 71 ]
[ Chapter 72 ]
[ Chapter 73 ]
[ Chapter 75 ]
[ Chapter 76 ]
[ Chapter 77 ]
[ Chapter 78 ]
[ Chapter 79 ]
End [ Chapter 80 ] +21

[ Chapter 74 ]

4.7K 224 57
Από skywakkie

After the ultrasound was taken and a new appointment was set, Jungkook and you decided to head home. But not before stopping at a pastry shop. Jungkook went inside and got lots of sweet pastries and pieces of cake, along with a vanilla-oreo milkshake you were craving.

You had been craving lots of sweet stuff lately and he had been thinking of heading to a bakery to buy you some pastries. And now, it was the perfect moment. You sat in the passenger seat of his Mercedes, staring at the ultrasound picture with a loving smile while running your fingers over the picture.

You wiped away some tears that escaped, happy tears, as you giggled happily to yourself. That was your future child with Jungkook. Your child. You looked up to see Jungkook heading to the car with two bags of stuff, opening the backdoor and placing everything in the back securely.

He dug into one of the bags and pulled something out before pulling back and closing the door. He then headed to the driver's seat, and once inside, you noticed the milkshake he got for you and the coffee he got himself. He placed them on the cup holders after removing the empty cups of coffee.

"I got you your milkshake." He said with a loving smile, glancing at you before leaning over and pressing his lips on yours sweetly. You closed your eyes and smiled into the kiss, kissing him back with your hand going to his cheek to caress it.

"I love you." He muttered against your lips, pulling slightly back. "I love you too." You whispered back, placing a peck on his lips after. You sat there for a bit, talking about the baby while having some of your milkshake and he had some of his coffee.

You both smiled and spoke excitedly, already imagining what the baby would look like and how it would feel to have him in your arms. But what he was most excited, about was to see how he grew in your stomach and then once it was born.

That's what excited him most.

"Okay, let's head home. My parents are probably worried that something happened." He said with a chuckle, earning a small giggle from you. You placed your empty milkshake on the cup holder and leaned back on the seat after securing your seatbelt.

"When we get home, you can go to our room and lay down to rest. I'll bring you some food after I explain to my parents everything." He said with a smile, making you smile as well. "Jungkook. I love that you are worried about me and the baby, but I can't just sit and lay in our room for the next week and a half." You said.

"I need movement as well. I need to walk around and stuff." You added. Jungkook sighed, nibbling his lower lip. "You're still in the early stages of the pregnancy. You have to be careful so that you don't lose-" You cut him off.

"Jungkook. I am 3 weeks along now. I know I have a possibility of losing it but it's not like I will be running a marathon." You protested, already starting to feel slightly annoyed. "I need to move and walk around, I can't just lay in bed as if I broke my legs and can't walk at all." You said quickly.

"It is bad for me and the baby's health." You added. "It is bad for you and the baby's health if you overwork yourself too, Y/n!" He said in a louder tone at you. "But I can't sit around either, Jungkook! It's not healthy!" You replied in the same tone as him.

His head snapped at you with slightly narrowed eyes, "You can and you will! We've already had enough problems in our journey here!" He said, snapping his eyes to the road again. "So what? I am the one at fault now?!" You exclaimed, making him roll his eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, asshole! You're the one acting as if I can lose the baby for simply taking a 5-minute walk! What is wrong with you?" You yelled, breathing unevenly due to the anger in you.

"Because we've already been through enough! We've already dealt with nearly losing each other and now that we have a child, I don't think we need to lose it!" He yelled back, turning his head to look at you angrily.

You groaned as you looked away from him, your eyes widening as you saw a car going straight for you. "Jungkook, watch out!!" You shouted, his head snapping to the road and steering the wheel to get out of the way.

But due to the speed, he lost control of the car. He tried his best to regain control of it but he groaned as it spun out of control, his eyes widening. He quickly removed his seatbelt and jumped in front of you to protect you, the second crash being harsher than the first one.

(TW; This contains a bit of a graphic explanation about the accident. If you are uncomfortable or have a trauma about this, I suggest that you skip to the next message like this one ❤️)

"Oh my god. Are they okay?"

"They just went through a car crash, do you think they will?!"

"Some car crashes aren't that serious!"

"The car is flipped and the male is nearly bleeding out! It's more than obvious they aren't okay!"

Your eyes snapped open when you heard the words 'male bleeding out', feeling dizzy. You hung upside down since you were still attached with the seatbelt to your seat, letting out a soft whine. You felt a terrible headache, looking around to see the windshield was completely broken.

"H-Help... me..." You managed to mutter, feeling tears grow in your eyes. "Help me..." You managed to say a bit louder, a familiar face popping into the side window. "Y/n... Dear god." He said in disbelief. "I will help you, stay still." He said before sitting up. "Over here! She's awake!" He exclaimed, beginning to open the door so he could help you out easily.

A woman came to his side, handing him a sharp object so he could cut through your seatbelt. "Okay, place your hands on the roof so you don't get hurt when you drop." He said, beginning to cut through your seatbelt.

Once he cut it through, you dropped down with a small thud, your hands and his hold on your hips gently helping you to not get hurt. "Okay, come on." He said softly, beginning to carefully pull you out of the car.

That's when you noticed how crowded it was around the place of the accident, people watching you worriedly and covering their mouths as they stared at something in front of the car with a horrified look.

"Jimin, where is Jungkook?" You asked in a worried voice, remembering that he wasn't in the car when you woke up in it. "Y/n, he..." Jimin trailed off heaving a sigh as he looked to the road by the front of the vehicle.

You pulled away from Jimin and limped slightly towards the said spot, your eyes widening when you saw Jungkook on the ground. His hair was drenched in blood, his chest was heaving up and down slowly yet in sharp movements, and his shirt was ripped due to the windshield's glass when he flew out from it.

His face was scratched up and bloody as well. There were pieces of glass stuck to his torso, surely giving him a lot of pain and being the reason why his breathing was so sharp. "Jungkook!!" You cried out, not caring if people recognized him and you by your yell.

(TW; end )

You whimpered as you ran to him and fell to your knees by his side. You sobbed heavily when you saw him up close, he looked horrible. Your heart tightened and was breaking in your chest at the sight. And it was all because you both started arguing about whether you were going to go on walks or not.

"Jungkook, wake up." You whispered, your shaky hands going to his cheeks. Your lips quivered as you caressed his cheeks but didn't see him open his eyes. "Please open your eyes. Let me know you're okay." You whispered again, sobbing softly.

You leaned down and placed a soft kiss on his lips as you began to sob uncontrollably, leaning your forehead on his after. "I'm so sorry... I'm really sorry, Jungkook." You whimpered. "I should've listened to you or just dropped it."

"I love you. Don't leave me now, please. Stay with me." You said, staring at his closed eyes with hopes that he would look into yours again. "Fight for me and our baby, please." You begged through a few sobs.

That's when his eyes twitched softly, a soft whimper leaving his mouth. "Y-Y/n..." He managed to mutter, your eyes widening a bit. "I'm here, I'm here! I'm right here, Jungkookie. I'm alright." You reassured, wanting him at least to know you're fine now that part of his consciousness was back.

"I-I..." He struggled to say, his eyes slowly opening and finally looking into yours. "I-I l-lo-love..." He grunted quietly. You pulled back while caressing his cheeks, shaking your head as you sobbed. "I know, don't force yourself. I love you too." You replied, pecking his lips softly.

"B-Ba... by?" He managed to mutter once more. "He is okay. I didn't get hit severely because you got most of the impact." You said, a whimper managing to come out as you said the last few words. You watched a grin grow on his lips, his hand shakily moving to your cheek.

"I-I... ret-t-turned t-the... favor..." He joked, making you sob heavily. How badly you wanted to slap his chest right now, watching him pull you down and into a kiss. His lips moved slowly against yours, the kiss so much more meaningful.

As if it was the last time he was kissing you.

When you pulled away, the sirens from the ambulance finally echoed nearby, signaling they were close. "Stay with me, hm? The ambulance is here. You'll be okay." You muttered, caressing his cheeks.

A tear left his eye as he stared up at you, his hand long gone from your cheek and down on the ground beside him again. "I-It hurts..." He whispered, making you cry harder. "I know... They'll make you feel better in a bit." You replied, kissing his forehead and all over his face.

"Make way, please! Ma'am, you should step away for the patient!" One of the paramedics shouted as they rushed to you and Jungkook. "I'll take her." You heard Jimin say, quickly hugging you from behind and pulling you up.

"Don't leave me, Jungkook! Stay with me, please!" You exclaimed, staring into his eyes as he watched you being pulled away, noticing another tear of his trail down the side of his face.

His hand stretched out weakly towards the way you were being pulled, the paramedics blocking your view of him as they began to do emergency work on him. You sobbed heavily when you were placed down, Jimin's arms tightly around you. "He'll be okay, Y/n. He is strong." He whispered.

He turned you to face him and pulled you into a hug, caressing your back and head sweetly as you cried into his shoulder. Jungkook was your savior this time.

"Y/n, you should be sitting and resting. You might hurt the baby if you keep pacing around like that." Jimin said with a heavy sigh from where he was sitting. They wouldn't let you in Jungkook's room and it freaked you out.

He had to undergo an urgent surgery procedure, his wounds being way too severe. "I can't just sit, Jimin. I am freaking out right now." You said, running a hand through your hair. When you reached the hospital first after Jungkook was put inside the ambulance, they ran tests and an x-ray on you to make sure you had no internal bleeding or any organ that was damaged.

They also put you on an ultrasound to find out the baby was okay as well, just under a bit of pressure. "Did you call his parents?" You asked after a bit of silence, moving to sit beside him and beginning to fiddle with your fingers.

"Yes, I did. I told them it was a serious crash but that he was okay. And that you were too." He replied. "They will come to visit him tomorrow." He added after. You leaned back on the chair and sighed heavily, closing your eyes.

If only you hadn't started an argument, you two would be home right now and probably watching a movie while eating your pastries. The door to Jungkook's room opened and the doctor came out, you and Jimin instantly getting up from your seats.

"He is okay for now. We managed to stabilize him and he is currently sleeping. We aren't sure if he will wake up tomorrow, but if he doesn't, it will take a couple of days, maybe 2 weeks." He explained, looking at you with a sad smile.

"He kept muttering your name the whole time he was in the ambulance. He had some pretty severe damage and wounds but nothing that couldn't be fixed and taken care of." He added after. He squeezed your arm and sighed, "You may go in and see him now."

You watched as the doctor headed down the hallway and soon disappeared after taking a right turn, your eyes switching to stare at the closed door. Jimin stayed silent as you slowly took a step towards the door, your shaky hand moving to the handle and sitting there for a bit.

Now you understood what Jungkook felt when you were in the hospital. With a deep breath and a sigh, you pushed the door open, your eyes falling upon Jungkook's figure attached to many different machines.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

3.8K 137 50
"The first thing came in my mind and on my mouth was "JIMIN DOWN".I shouted so loudly running towards him that everyone got silent for a split second...
956 44 21
"I DON'T LOVE YOU. JUST DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND DISAPPEAR!!" he yelled. I back away letting the tears fall finally. "I hate you." I say before runni...
2.5K 49 11
"Be my girlfriend" Y/N is a just a BTS fangirl who gets a job in South Korea, and her dream is to meet BTS somehow, she goes to a fanmeet and an inc...
412K 21.4K 36
" I fucking hate you😒." JM "Sure you do, love.😘" JK ______________________________ A story in which the infamous handsome Jeon Jungkook fell inlove...