Stay with me

By Itachis_ring

Sasuke and Naruto are living two different life. Naruto being a rich lawyer having power over some people. ... More

.1.
.2.
.3.
.4.
.5.
.6.
.7.
.8.
.10.
.11.
.12.
.13.
.14.
.15.
.16.
.17.
.18.

.9.

3.1K 68 179
By Itachis_ring

Putting a label to our relationship made me feel better.

It has been one month since we had that date where we talked about being official.

It was confusing when we didn't talked about it. It made me afraid that what if Naruto just wanted to try out something new?
What if he was taking advantage of me?

Those questions quickly faded away most of the times.
When I caught him staring at me, or when he made me breakfast.

Naruto was a very kind person and he definitely wore his heart on his sleeve. He was open and you could easily talk to him.

He never judged anyone, never complained if he didn't liked the person.

I mean Naruto do complains about one person at his work place.
He doesn't tell me his name, or why he doesn't like him.

He just always scoffs and say that he is arrogant and never leaves him alone, he just wanna do his job in peace. Naruto always liked his personal space but he doesn't complain if you were bothering him.

He always let me talk to him while he was working. He kept his drawers locked.

He was private about what he was working on, which made me kinda curious.
But I didn't tried to read them, if Naruto trusts me he will tell me.

Overall Naruto had more things to hide than me and he was more mysterious.

"Sas, good morning." I hear a raspy voice, Naruto woke up I turn on my right side to see him.

He smiles at me as I pull his hand out from the blanket and link our fingers together.

"How did you sleep?" I ask as he blinks still half asleep.

"Good and you?" He asks as he closes his eyes, he calls it 'oh I'm just resting my eyes' which is a total lie, he falls asleep most of the times.

"Also good." I say as I snuggle closer to Naruto.
He laughs as I throw my leg on his body. I close my eyes too ,and enjoy the peace together.

The city is still very quiet, the other half of the city could never. I really don't miss waking up to screams and gunshots.

The peace ends after Minato barges in. I sit up immediately as Naruto just barely sits up.
He balances on his elbow as he looks at his father confused.

Minato looks at Naruto with fire in his eyes. I swear I wasn't just sleepy but I was almost a 100% sure that his eyes looked red. I gulp as I pull the blanket until my nose.

"You, call your work place and get a week off. Beacuse you are coming to your relatives gathering. No discussion." He points at Naruto, Naruto glances at me and then back to his father.

"Beacuse there is no way I'm gonna listen to their whining more in phone that.
'aw where is your son' or 'oh I haven't seen him in ages." He said as I laugh a little.

"I can't get just a sudden week off! That will give a lots of work after I came back!" He whines as Minato just stays quiet and looks at him. Eyebrow raised.

Naruto didn't stopped, I started elbowing his side but he didn't even flinch.

"Plus we can't leave Sasuke alone, we talked about this." He raises his eyebrow at Minato.

I frown, what are they talking about?

"Sasuke is obviously coming too, they will be very pleased that you are introducing your lover finally." He rolled his eyes as I start choking.

Meeting with Naruto family?
But we just got together!

Isn't it too soon?

"Have you told them?" He asks as Minato shakes his head.

"No, I haven't told them about Sasuke. I thought you will be the one who tells them." He said as Naruto smiles and squeezes my arm.
I relax under his warm hands.

"Ah yeah Naruto get dressed. Nobody wants to see your naked chest." He said as he walked out and left the room.

Naruto looks down and sees that he wasn't wearing a shirt. He complained that it was too warm. I told him he can get his shirt off, I don't mind.

Of course he teased me about it, which made me throw a pillow to his face.

"Are you hungry?" He asks as I shake my head. I wasn't really hungry right now. I just wanted to get a shower.

"Can I go and shower?" I ask as he smiles and nods.

"You don't have to ask anytime ya know." He tells me as I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, but what if you wanna go first." I say and give him a kiss, I get up and walk to the closet to get some clothes.

"I will pack our things in a suitcase. Do you have anything you wanna bring?" He asks as I think about it.

I shake my head as he nods.

"I will make breakfast and you can eat it in the car if you get hungry while going there." He said as I smile and nod.

"Thank you." I say and close the door behind me.

I sigh as I get undressed and start the shower.

_______________________________

We walk out the door and close it.

"Have you gotten everything?" Minato asks Naruto as he nods.
We had two big suitcase and a big bag with food and other things.

Naruto turns around and gives me a little box.

"That's your food." He said as I thank him.

I go to the backseats as Naruto clicks his tongue.

"You will be next to me." He said as I look at him confused. Minato was already in his seat.

"Dad, get out Sasuke is sitting next to me." Naruto said as Minato groans.

"What you are making your old father sit in the back?" He asks as Naruto just nods and sits in.
I was left speechless.

I sit inside too, as I mutter a 'sorry' to Minato. But he just laughs and say that it's really 'no problem'.

I get my seat belt on as Naruto opens the gate with his phone.

Yes it can do that, which I was very very shocked at first too.

"How long is it gonna take until we get there?" I ask as Naruto turns out to the street.

"Four hours, it's not that long." He said as he stops as the light turns red.

I get out my phone as I scroll through the news. I see a picture of Naruto as he was walking through the bad side of the city.

'Uzumaki Naruto, son of Minato Namikaze, works hard. He is not just young but has brilliant ideas. He started a campaign of helping and clean the other side of our city.'

'His first thing was to rescue people from the illegal sex clubs. He succeeded and closed all of those buildings.'

'His second thing was to give out water and clean the streets. We had the luck to talk to him.
Mr. Uzumaki is not just a kind person. But he works hard and takes his job seriously.'

'We asked him about his future ideas, and what he wants to achieve.'

'What is the next step you will do for this city?'

'I want to read the list that we have of those people who supported these illegal activities. We will find them and make them suffer for these kind of crimes. We can't change this city if those people roam freely.'

'How did the people react to you doing this? Are people against it or think it's very helpful?'

'The opinions are mixed, but most of them are good. A lot of people actually volunteered to help us. Which we gladly accepted. The more people help and see that its worth it. The more people will work together and do something amazing.'

'Thank you for this interview, Mr. Uzumaki. We are glad that you took your time to answer.'

'It was my pleasure.'

'Uzumaki Naruto, is changing our life, and he will do anything to make this city better.'

I smile as I finish the article.

Naruto was really a miracle worker.

He saved a lots of lives. Nobody can ever forget that.

Naruto turns on the radio as we leave the city.

I remember looking out the window after that everything went dark.

_______________________________

I feel someone shaking me up.
My eyes fly open as I look at Naruto looking at me.

"Wake up, we are here." He said as I look around. We were at a completely different place.

It was in a big forest and there was a big beautiful wood house.

"They like their privacy, I wouldn't really give you details why." He laughed as I frown.
I yawn as Naruto hugs me for someone reason.

"If you don't wanna be open about our relationship, then it's okay. Plus if you don't want them to know how we meet I can always lie." He said as I immediately understood why he hugged me.

"I am not ashamed of you, I would be happy to introduce you as my boyfriend, but if you are not comfortable with it. I am fine with that so don't feel forced." He cupped my face and put a quick kiss on my lips.

I hug him back, I trusted Naruto family members. I trust them that they won't judge.

"It's okay, I am not ashamed of what I have been through." I say as Naruto smiles at me.

"I'm proud of you." He smiles as I laugh and start walking to the door.

"The gathering will be at a garden, I don't know how much do you like alcohol." He said as I laugh.

"Never drank more than one glass of wine." I say as he laughs.

"Well there will be a lot of alcohol." He said and I laughed.

Minato stayed in the car he had to call someone.

We ring the doorbell, I can already hear laughter from the garden.
I look back at all the cars.
There was a lot, but seems like Naruto had the nicest car.

I laugh a little as they open the door.

A tall older man opened it, with long gray hair.

"Naruto!" He yells as I wince from the loud voice.

Naruto laughs as he goes for a hug the man pats his back.

"It's good to see you finally." He smiles as Naruto laughs.

"Yeah, I have been busy with things ya know." He said as the man rolls his eyes.

"I see you got a nice car. What brand?" Naruto stands out of the way so the man can see it better.

"It's a Camaro, I bought not so long ago." He said as the man nods proudly.

"It's very pretty indeed, and who is that?" He points at me, I smile as offer a handshake which he immediately gave back.

I could feel his rough hands.

"I am Sasuke Uchiha." I say as he smiles.

"I am Jiraya nice to meet you." He stands out of the way, so we can go inside.

"Haven't been here since I years." Naruto mutters as I look around too.
It was a massive house.

I would have said it was bigger than the house at Naruto's.

"Yeah, you weren't, let's go inside." He said as we step out I follow Naruto close to his back.

"Looks who arrived!" Jiraya said as the people looked to us.

"It was time!" A blonde woman yelled as she basically almost hit the shit out of Naruto.

Naruto whines as he holds hit head.

"That hurt!" He said as I frown.

"Shut up! You didn't even came to see us in years." She said as I looked around.

The garden was really pretty too, high trees all of the place.
There was two big tables in the garden and another table just for the- alcohol.

Naruto was right there was a lot of alcohol and there was a fridge next to it. And I can guess that there is alcohol there too.

We walk to the table.

"Ah this is my boyfriend Sasuke." Naruto points at me as I wave.

"Finally!" I hear the blonde woman yell.

"I thought you will never bring anyone here after that purple haired girl." She said as I laugh.

Naruto told me about that he dated with Hinata.

"I am Tsunade Senju, nice to meet you." She almost crushed my hand while giving me a firm handshake.

"Sasuke Uchiha." I nod at her as she smiles.

"This is my cousin, Nagato." Naruto introduced me to a red haired man with pale skin.
They looked nothing alike with Naruto.

"Nice to meet you, Sasuke." His voice was calm and gave me a gentle handshake.

But everything seemed gentle after Tsunade handshake.

"This is my other cousin, Karin." A girl who was almost the same age as me.

She had bright red hair and glasses.

"Nice to meet ya!" She said as I smile.

"This is Nagato's girlfriend, Konan." He said as a very pretty woman stands in front of me.

"Nice to meet you Sasuke." Her voice was low but not deep.
She had a short purple hair and a few piercings.
She looked very cool.

"This is Konohamaru." He introduced me to a brown haired boy.
He was younger than.

"You have already meet Shikamaru, but there is his father Shikaku." He introduced me basically an older version of Shikamaru.

"Nice to meet you." He said as I shake his hand.

"You can see our Shikamaru with his girlfriend Temari." He points to the right side of the long table.

"There will be more people coming." He said as he puts his hand on my waist and lead me to the table free seats.

"What do you wanna drink Naruto?" Tsunade ask as I look around.

"Oh do you guys have beer?" He asks as I look at the time on my phone.

It was only 17:35 pm.

"Yes we do, is dreher good?"She asks as Naruto nods.

"And you Sasuke?" She asks as I look at Naruto.

"Can I just have some apple juice?" I ask as she nods.

I feel Naruto hands on my thighs as he squeezed them a little.

I put my hand on his hands.

"Are you okay?" He asks as I nod and laugh.

I was comfortable and enjoying this beautiful place.
It wasn't sunny and it wasn't cold.

The sky was full of gray cloud's.

"We will be staying for 9 days, is that okay?" He asks as I gasp and nod.

"It's perfect Naruto, thank you." I said as I touch his face and bring to my lips.
I kiss him softly as he smiles into the kiss.

"Get a room!" Jiraya yells as I lean away.
Naruto laughs and winks at me.

"We got that room covered." He said as I flush.

"Ah there are condom's and lube in the nightstands if you need them." He yells as everyone laughs.

I blush at the scene.

We didn't go further than making out.  We grinded against each other but- we didn't go that far.

Naruto wanted to do it?

My eyes widen as I remember that Naruto always left after a heavy make out session.

I look at him as he talks with Nagato.

I fucked up didn't I?

We should have done it already!
I groan as I think about that maybe we could do it tonight?

We won't be in the big house there is a little one where we will be alone.
It's the same just not that big.

It will be just the two of us.

The plan is already in my mind, I go take a shower prepare myself and then just make out with him.

I think Naruto put away a robe, I could do what I have always did.
Just drop the robe to the floor, so the client can check you out.

Naruto isn't your client.

I realize that I zoomed out.

"No I'm telling you, Hungary is a cool place!" Nagato crossed his arms infront of himself.

"No way! Have you ever been there? Everything is hella expensive and most people are rude." Naruto said as I look at them arguing about it, I  say thank you to Tsunade for giving me my drink.

She put ice and lemon slices in it.
It's kinda weird to put lemon in apple juice but my opinion changes completely after I drink from it.

"Hmm this is really good want to try it?" I ask Naruto as he nods.

He drinks a little from it as he moans from the taste.

"It's indeed very good." He agrees as I lean on him.
I mostly sit and listen, I join the conversation sometimes.

"How did you guys meet?" Konohamaru asks.

I look at Naruto as he smiles he throws his arm around my shoulder.

" Sasuke was one of the people that I rescued from one of the illegal clubs." He said as they nod.

"I'm glad you guys found each other, you guys are very sweet together." Temari said, I think that was her name.

"Thank you." I say as Naruto smiles.

It wasn't bad, I thought they will be more shocked.

"Oh Kakashi came!" Naruto yells as I look to the door where we also came outside.

"Oh sorry I'm late." He apologized but everyone just rolled their eyes.

There was a man with gray hair a mask covering his mouth and nose.

He went to greet everyone then he came over to us.

"Naruto haven't seen you in years." He said as he shake hands with Naruto.

"Kakashi this is my boyfriend Sasuke Uchiha." Naruto leaned away from the seat so I can shake hands with Kakashi.

"Oh, nice to meet you." He said, I could see him smiling under the mask.

"When did you guys got here?" He sits in front us.

"2 or 1 hours ago." Naruto looked at his watch.

"Who owns that nice Camaro eh?" Tsunade yells as Naruto raised his hand proudly.

"Ah, that's mine." He laughs, as he bumps our thighs together.

"It's very nice, how does it feel to drive it?" Kakashi asks as Naruto starts talking with him.

"It's amazing, it's has a powerful engine so everything is just perfect in it ya know." Naruto smiles as he linked our fingers together under the table.

"I can imagine how good it is."

"Are you guys staying?" Shikamaru asked as I nod.

"Hmm yeah we are staying here for 9 days, so I hope Granny has enough food to feed us." He joked as I just shake my head.

"Idiot." I mutter as kisses the top of my head.

"Are yous staying too?" Naruto asks as I look at them.

"Hmm yeah but we are just staying for 4 days, Temari can't really miss more days off work." Shikamaru explained as Temari just nodded.

They looked sweet together.

"Who else is staying?" I ask Naruto as he leans in to whisper it in my ears for some reason.

His breath hits my ear as I bite my nail.

"Konan and Nagato stays for 3 days, Konohamaru stays for 9 days,  Kakashi stays for 8 days." He said as I just nod.
The closeness made my stomach flip.

As he pulls away he kisses me, which I gladly return.

_______________________________

"Yeah we are gonna go." Naruto and I stand up as it was already 3.
It was late and it was pitch dark almost.
Most people went to sleep but we stayed and talked.

"Yeah, good night." We say as we go to our house while holding hands.

"Dad brought the suitcases inside, so we don't have to deal with them." I nod as we open the door and lock it.

I started sweating. This is the day, our first time together.

"Geez, I am gonna go and change my clothes and just watch TV." He said as I nod and follow him to the bedroom.
I have never been inside so I don't really know where are the rooms.

The bedroom door was already opened as we go inside.
There was a big bed for two people. A window on the left where you can see the beautiful woods, and then a bathroom next to the big TV.

"I am gonna go to the bathroom." I say as he just nods and smiles.

I get out my robe and a underwear from the suitcase.
I walk to the bathroom door.

He already started undressing as I quickly lock the door behind me.

I sigh as I start undressing, I will prepare myself beacuse I don't want to make Naruto wait.

I get my clothes off as I stand under the shower head.
I start the water as it hits my body.

At first it's hella cold as I try to stand away from it.
I wait a few seconds as I can feel the water getting warmer.

I step back so I can finally enjoy the warm water.

I go to get the lube but I forgot that, I am not in the club and there is no lube in the shower.

I thought about all the lubricants I know but there is no vaseline either.

I look at the shower gels, I click my tongue as I find an aloe vera one.
I mean it's almost the same right?

I sit down to the floor as I put the gel on my fingers.
I open my legs as I start to circle around my hole.

I start pushing just one finger in, as it's in all the way I start to move my finger in circles so I can relax.

The first finger is always just, uncomfortable and weird.
I let out a sigh as I rub my finger against my prostate.

As I reach for the gel again I was supported with that arm so my back hit the wall.
I hiss as it knocked the wind out of me for a little time.
But I finally reached the gel and put more around the area.

I start pushing inside the second finger too as I can feel my tighten around the second finger.
I let out a bigger sigh as I don't move yet, I wait so my body get used to it.

I start moving my fingers in and out as I bite my lips so I won't give out any sounds.
After some minutes I start doing the scrisor motion, as I moan.
My eyes widen as I put my hand over my mouth.

Shit, I squeeze a big amount again trying to open myself up with brushing my fingers against my prostate.
I start breathing heavily against my hand.

I do this for some minutes, enjoying the pleasure.

Adding the third finger was harder, it hurts.
I squeeze my eyes trying to get used to it.

I wince as I push it deeper trying to get over this quickly.
I bite my tongue as I start pumping my member to distract myself.

I let out a sigh as I can feel myself relax over my fingers.

I start brushing my fingers against my prostate as I let out some choked moans.

God, it feels good.
I grith my teethm

I twist my hand around my dick as I start pumping it slowly up and down.

I need to cum I can't go out to Naruto with a boner.

That would be embarrassing.

I start to feel the warm feeling inside my stomach as I know my orgasm is building up.

My back arches as I cum, on my stomach but the water washes it immediately away.
I start rubbing my fingers against my prostate just to ride out my orgasm.

My dick softens as I pull out my fingers out as I feel myself getting empty.

I wash myself with the gel so I am clean.

I dry myself with a towel, I brush my teeth and get my underwear and the robe on.

I look at myself in the mirror trying to do something about my hair.

After I saw that it's completely worthless beacuse it will be messy anyways, I wash my hands and go to the door.

I stand there, my hands on the doorknob as I try to get myself together.

Naruto is waiting for me, I  have to do this for him.

I open the door as Naruto eyes locks in my eyes.

He sits up mouth open.

"Sasuke?" He calls out to me as I start walking to him.

I let my knees on the mattress as I sit on his lap.
The robe opens more exposing my chest and my thighs.

"Sasuke?" He asks again but I shut him up with a kiss, he returns it in merely two seconds.

I push my tongue inside his mouth as he pushes his tongue against mine.

He put his hand on my thighs as I sigh in the kiss.

I tilt my head for the better access. I push my chest against his for more friction.

As he starts slowly stroking  his hand on my waist.
I put my hands in his hand grabbing, pulling on it a little bit.

He bites down on my bottom lip, as I let out a sigh.

He starts kissing down on my neck, bitting it and then giving soft kisses after to smooth the pain.
I tilt my head up so he can get a better access to it.

I moan as he bites down near my collarbone.

He opens the robe more as he strokes his fingers up and down at line of my stomach.
He strokes his finger on his left chest against my chest.
He brushes his fingers against my nipples as I froze.

He pulls away and opens his mouth.

"Are you sure about this?" He asks as I frown.

My heart stops as I push Naruto against the headboard.

His eyes widen as I sit off his lap and pull the robe on myself tight.

My body starts shaking with fear, I try to breathe normally.

"Fuck, I'm sorry Sasuke." He doesn't get closer.
He gives me space as I open my eyes to look at him.

"I didn't wanted to hurt you, I'm sorry. I wanted to ask you if you are sure about it." He said as my eyes widen.

"I wanted to ask you in the start but you started kissing me, and I thought you wanted it. I am so sorry. It was all my fault. Please don't be scared." He said as I open my mouth to say something.

I thought he wanted it. Did he not find me attractive?
I thought-

"Why did you stop?" I ask as he looks at me confused.

"I stopped because I wanted to ask you first if you wanted it." He said as I was even more confused than before.

"I thought you wanted to have sex with me, so why did you stop?" I ask as he looks at me sadness in his eyes.

"I want to have sex with you Sasuke, but until you are ready. I don't want you to feel like you are in rush." He said, as I relax. He comes closer, he touches my hands slowly.
I look at our hands and then at him.

"I am not with you for sexual pleasure, I am with you beacuse- I am in love with you. You are more than your body Sasuke." He said as I can't believe what I hear.

These words that I thought I will never hear from anyone.
I feel my eyes get watery as I look at him.

"So come on let's cuddle instead and watch something." He said as I smile wiping my tears off.

I squeeze his hands as I hug him.

He hugs me back tightly, like his life depends on it.
I cling into him, as I cry into his shoulders.

"I'm sorry, I didn't wanted to make you feel like that." He strokes my back as I shake my head.

"I will try to- do better." I say as he kisses me softly.
He pushes the dark locks out of my face.
Brushing it behind my ears.

"Let's watch something." He said as I nod he brings me down so I lay my head on his chest.

He puts the blanket on me and himself. He puts his hand on my back as I snuggle closer to him.

"Is Jurassic park going to be okay?" He asks as I smile and nod.

We watched Jurassic park quietly as I relaxed against him.

Naruto kissed the top of my head as I watch the movie wrapped safely around his strong arms.

I felt safe.

Oh shit did I wrote this in 3 days? Wow, I promise I will update my other fics too!
I am already working on them.

The end of the chapter showed that, just beacuse you are loved and feel safe.
Trauma doesn't disappear.

Sasuke will show more signs of PTSD.

Remember love can't fix mental health.

It never will, even if you love them and try to help them with everything.
It wont be enough.

But thanks for reading!
I promise the next chapter will be more fluffy and we will see Danzo finally!

:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 259 21
This is my first story sorry in advance hope you enjoy What if the person you love leaves after a one year relationship ? What if your own village b...
89.5K 1.6K 23
Modern AU | Top Naruto | BDSM (Daddy kink) | HEAVY SMUT Sasuke was not the stalking type. He didn't do little eye flutters and smiles to catch the pe...
27K 741 32
They were just roommates. So why is Sasuke feeling so strongly about him? After going to the bar to take a break from his issues, he meets the famous...
8.8K 165 26
Naruto finds himself lost after The War. He defeated Madara and yet; he doesn't feel accomplished In the slightest. Sakura finally got engaged with...